Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,243 members, 7,849,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5437059 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2017
tchidi:
Today, upon a bus I saw a girl with golden hair,
And in my heart I wished that I was just as fair
When suddenly she rose to leave, I saw her hobble down the aisle.
She had one leg and wore a crutch, but as she passed, a smile.
Oh GOD , forgive me when I whine.
I have 2 legs to walk upon and the world is mine.

I stopped to buy to buy some candies; i met a boy who had such charm.
We talked to me he seemed so glad, if I were late, it do no harm.
And as I left, he said to me, "Thank you, you've been so kind.
It's nice to talk with folks like you. You see," he said, "I'm blind."
I have 2 eyes to see the world and the world is mine.

Later that day on my way, I saw a boy with eyes of blue.
He watched the other children play; he did not know what to do.
I stopped a moment, then I said, "Why don't you join the others, dear?"
He kept on looking straight ahead and then I knew he could not hear
I have 2 ears to hear the world and world is mine.

With legs to take me where I'd go.
With eyes to see the sunset glow.
With ears to hear what I'd know
Oh the world is mine

I stopped for a moment, just look how much I have
Everywhere, in all our lives, these are His signs

Oh GOD forgive me when I whine.
I have been blessed indeed, and the world is mine
OH GOD forgive me when i whine
forgive me when i whine
forgive me when i whine
oh GOD forgive me when i whine

This is actually a Muslim song.... smiley
It sounds even better smiley

Congratulations on your bfp!
Have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy. kiss

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2017
tchidi:
Okay... let's get the house brightened up...

Curvilicious, shift for me!
BFP, fully loaded!
Shout hallelujah!!! God has done it... grin grin

Make this woman no go fall me
I don shift

Congratulobia H&H 9months

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2017
@mumredeemer and other mamas. TTC is not an easy journey, I'm also unhappy because I have faced alot on this journey. it's been 10yrs now with a lot of ups and downs, I lost my first marriage(church white wedding ) after 4yrs because of TTC, hubby couldn't stand the pressure from family and friends. My 2nd marriage is also shaking now because of TTC. how can I be happy with all this I'm going through? I only console myself that once there is life, there is hope.
TTC is a joy killer, and only God can help us to fight the battle and conquer. One thing I know for sure is that we shall have a great testimony very soon. This delay will be over one day and people will celebrate with us. I'm always silent on making comments because I get tired of this situation.
I know it will end in praise one day

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2017
tchidi:

Oh GOD forgive me when I whine.
OH GOD forgive me when i whine
forgive me when i whine
forgive me when i whine
oh GOD forgive me when i whine

And todae ur bfp clicked

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2017
tchidi:
Okay... let's get the house brightened up...

Curvilicious, shift for me!
BFP, fully loaded!
Congratulations dear, may you carry to full term and deliver like Hebrew women IJN. I wish you H&H 9mths.

Lord let your name be glorified in our lives

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 02, 2017
zaynie:

This is actually a Muslim song.... smiley
It sounds even better smiley

Congratulations on your bfp!
Have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy. kiss

Yea. I have the audio too... nice!
Thanks, aunty na!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
Thanks, everyone.
God will definitely answer us all! He's not partial!

WIDD? Nothing. Weird as it sounds..
I stopped taking my seven seas prenatal, even folic sef! angry angry
I told God that women in the villages who have never heard of those drugs nko? I'm relying on him and I don't have a backup plan!! I took the water from PMCH all through my fertile week.

A day to af, I did a test.. I saw a line. I just kept calm. Yesterday, I did another and BAM!! Line was darker than control line.

It could only be God.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
congratulations ma @tchidi the 1st BFP in June. Your WIDD will also be ours. This month is the month of doing NOTHING in our strength and depending on GOD. Am happy for you sis.

God I chose to do nothing but wait on You. Please work on my attitude while I wait. Some days are harder than others, while I cry and wonder why one day, am all smiles another but I will still trust You.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beyedew(f): 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Good day mamas to beautiful babies. This is my first time of posting here, please bear with me.
MummyJJ, I don't know you but I had a dream about you when I took a light nap in the evening yesterday. I had just called Benignasweety and she told me she wanted to bath her baby, so I promised to call her back in 30mins time. Unfortunately, I slept off.
In that my dream, you sent me a gift after I birthed my bun through someone (you happened to be somehow related to my hubby), that gift was like a rice swifter. I already had 3 of that type of rice swifter in that my dream but yours was spectacular. Everyone who saw the gift wowed. It was soo beautiful. Orange and cream in colour. I rushed down to preggy thread to thank and bless you. I had already typed the message just for me to send it, then I woke up. Here is the message I typed (I sincerely don't recall my dreams but this one has stuck to my head and has refused to let go).
Thank you ma for this precious gift you sent to me. As you partake in my joy, so shall the heavens release yours bountiful. Any hand stopping this gift from getting to you has already withered. You are blessed ma and your children are round about your table.

Please ma, don't take this the wrong way. It is well with you kiss kiss.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
Hmnn.. Mama's, it is well with us all o.
God, the same yesterday, today & forever. He changeth not.
All that the Lord does is good so the Bible says. He that is coming will come & will not tarry. May the God of all comfort comfort US all indeed..
Indeed... good girls get fibroid, bad girls get belle.. But shortly God will turn all those fibrosis to fine boys & girls in Jesus name.
Jeremiah 32:27...

Amen ooo ....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
tchidi:

Hallelujah Great God! Congratulations Tchidi. God is faithful. May God grant you ease and safety throughout your pregnancy and delivery. It will all end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sisters let us forge on; forgive and let go please. Leave the past behind. Mamas that have left, please come back. We love you. We need each other. We disagree to agree. MamaTb, MummyBryan, Mumredeemer et al, please forgive me for offending you. Didn't mean to.

Happy times are here to stay by God's Grace!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
beyedew, its amazing that this community is a family. I read and enjoy your diary. Amen to your prayers. I use your baby as a point of contact to mine, I know I will be a joyful mother of children and they will surely surround my table. I see your dream as a revelation. I will do the needful. God bless you
Your dream reminded me of a dream I had few days ago indeed "every hand stopping my gift of getting to me has withered" Holy Ghost service, Power must Chang hand here I come

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
This is my scan result. Normal size anteverted uterus with AP diameter of 41mm containing a gestational sac, no fetal pole or cardiac echo seen yet. GSD:13mm AVGA :5weeks +2 days. EED:30/01/17+2WEEKS. Both adnexae are free. Minimal collection in the pouch of Douglas. IMPRESSION :early cyesis @5weeks + 2days. SUGGESTION: repeat use in 4weeks for assessment.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
beyedew:
Good day mamas to beautiful babies. This is my first time of posting here, please bear with me.
MummyJJ, I don't know you but I had a dream about you when I took a light nap in the evening. I had just called Benignasweety and she told me she wanted to birth her baby, so I promised to call her back in 30mins time. Unfortunately, I slept off.
In that my dream, you sent me a gift after I birthed my bun through someone (you happened to be somehow related to my hubby), that gift was like a rice swifter. I already had 3 of that type of rice swifter in that my dream but yours was spectacular. Everyone who saw the gift wowed. It was soo beautiful. Orange and cream in colour. I rushed down to preggy thread to thank and bless you. I had already typed the message just for me to send it, then I woke up. Here is the message I typed (I sincerely don't recall my dreams but this one has stuck to my head and has refused to let go).
Thank you ma for this precious gift you sent to me. As you partake in my joy, so shall the heavens release yours bountiful. Any hand stopping this gift from getting to you has already withered. You are blessed ma and your children are round about your table.

Please ma, don't take this the wrong way. It is well with you kiss kiss.
God has said it and that already settled it...

Nwunye cookiejar, my badt for not even calling back sef, I blame it all on stress abeg and God didnt want me to disturb that beautiful revelation...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=tchidi post=57119888]

Congratulations, happy H &H to you. Lord more BFP we pray thee, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
curvilicious:

Honestly, i no forget na just d uneasy way i dey get this whole. I no know say e get anything wey fit dey punish me like this.
How you, work nd dh?
we are fine, how our little bun?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
@Curvilicious, MS will soon be a thing of the past, the Lord is your strength.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Ok, so I will advice you get the following

1 month supply of disposable panties

New set of 100% cotton pants/thongs - leave the sexy non-cotton lace for now and never go back to your old panties

Diflucan, 6months supply

Anti-fungal suppository (Gynotiocosid was effective for me + it was 3 tabs for 3 nights)

Anti-fungal cream (any of Nizoral, Datkarin, Canesten would do)

Combo kit anti fungal treatment ( Dazel kit or A-Day-kit) or better still individual components that makes up this kit ( diflucan/fluconazole is one of the components) ask your pharmacist or read online

Then the ogbonge one BORIC ACID suppository specifically PH-D 600mg ( this is the one I used) - don't think it is available in Nigeria check Amazon US

Start wearing disposable panties from the day u start treatment and continue wearing it 1-2 weeks after treatment
Once the suppository finishes start with the BORIC ACID suppository for another 3-5 days make sure to follow the instructions ooo
Make bleach ur toilet best friend wash ur toilet as often as u can, u can wash all corners with toothbrush u no longer use to ensure all is clean
Wash all new panties after buying and before wearing make sure to rinse off soap suds at every wash

Also, I know there is a lot of controversy about cleaning one's jajaina by dipping ur finger into it, but I do this. I take special care washing my finger and under nails then sanitizing with hydrogen peroxide and water rinse well with water and I clean out any cheesy discharge with water and pat dry my jajaina. Ensure to air, air and air the jajaina as often as u can

You are to use the full diflucan dosage once every month for 6 months, same date this is called the maintenance therapy and most importantly Pray and thank God for victory. Up till date I just thank God when I look back on the victory He gave me

Ma'am, is there anything that can be used to replace the boric acid suppository? Does it mean that one has to put aside TTC for the 6months of treatment?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hannaspirit:

Ma'am, is there anything that can be used to replace the boric acid suppository? Does it mean that one has to put aside TTC for the 6months of treatment?

Nooooo, the whole regime is just within one month o.

The only thing you use for 6 months is Diflucan for maintenance, which should be used on the same date every month and it doesn't interfer with GTC i recommend use during AF. Make sure to check with your Dr before you embark on this treatment.

I didn't discuss with my Dr because i was being prescribed the normal course of treatment over and over again, until i met another young male Dr who suggested i tried this out (except the Boric Acid part) and i went online to read about it and found this website and digested the whole page http://www.aafp.org/afp/2000/0601/p3306.html

TABLE 2 Treatment Options for Recurrent Vulvovaginal Candidiasis is where treatment is listed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beyedew(f): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
MummyJJ:
beyedew, its amazing that this community is a family. I read and enjoy your diary. Amen to your prayers. I use your baby as a point of contact to mine, I know I will be a joyful mother of children and they will surely surround my table. I see your dream as a revelation. I will do the needful. God bless you
Your dream reminded me of a dream I had few days ago indeed "every hand stopping my gift of getting to me has withered" Holy Ghost service, Power must Chang hand here I come
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beyedew(f): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Benignasweety:

Nwunye cookiejar, my badt for not even calling back sef, I blame it all on stress abeg and God didnt want me to disturb that beautiful revelation...
Nnem, I totally understand.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
sunny15:
@

hi babe, me too i did this pant ironing tingy and it did not solve anything for me o, truth is yeast is stubborn, Plus ironing board already has all sort of orisirisi on it including the iron sef i would rather you dispose off your panties anytime you are undergoing any treatment use disposal panties and get new ones after the treatment, if you wear tights, stop or minimize how often you wear them, these are the things i know to cause recurrent yeast plus actually eating anything that contains yeast and sugar as yeast feeds directly on them.

you are not waiting 6 months oo, Olorun maje shocked wait gini the regime is for maximum 2 weeks in a cycle sef, but if you can try avoid sex or use protection during treatment so dh doesn't re-infect you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
mummykyrti:
we are fine, how our little bun?

The thing dey fry seriously o embarassed
I thank God sha

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Benignasweety:

Congrats o
Mma baby
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
congrats Tchidi!!! happy healthy 9 months in Jesus name ...Amen !!!

please o, wonderful mamas, can someone link us that can make it to mfm ground up...so we can also be part of this blessings ... i have my water so ready... and ready to be shacked .

meanwhile i don't know where af is hiding o... i need her to come sharply so i can focus on the new cycle , today is day 36 , still no show and all tests show negative . i need to start my the tampon thing na
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Nooooo, the whole regime is just within one month o.

The only thing you use for 6 months is Diflucan for maintenance, which should be used on the same date every month and it doesn't interfer with GTC i recommend use during AF. Make sure to check with your Dr before you embark on this treatment.

http://www.aafp.org/afp/2000/0601/p3306.html

TABLE 2 Treatment Options for Recurrent Vulvovaginal Candidiasis is where treatment is listed.
Thanks sis, God bless kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by salt1: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
fpeter:
So, i spoke to a friend recently about my TTC struggles and she sent me a DR's info. I was skeptical at first about calling him but then i gave him a call on Monday. I told him i was dealing with tubal issues and immediately he told me that my enemy had no hope, he said IVF was the only option. I told him that it was the same DRs that said there was no remedy to blocked tubes especially the tube that had hydrosalpinx, yet I did my own research and got the tube cleared of hydrosalpinx. Then he said to me as if taunting me, that why hadn't i gotten pregnant since then...that how was i sure that the damage to my tubes were not permanent, this DR really dashed my feelings but i got over it and told God to surprise them. Then today my friend who sent me to the DR asked how far and i related my encounter to her..the next thing she said to me was that i wasn't serious, i hadn't done enough, that i wasn't trying enough, otherwise i would have gone for IVF, she said until i'd done IVF 16 times in India then she could agree that i have tried. It took a huge effort for me to control myself without lashing out at her. Meanwhile, she's also TTCing so i asked her how far with her and why did her IVF fail, she said i was feisty and cynical...that was i expecting an answer from her to use as a yardstick to make my own decisions, that do i even know if she's pregnant right now....at this point, i couldn't bear it anymore so i gave her my own piece of mind. I don't understand how someone would say another person has not tried enough, nobody knows how much the shoes hurts except the one that wears it...TTC is no joke and everyone's efforts and pace should be respected. There's no certificate for long-term or short-term TTC, some people may be able to endure 20yrs and another won't be able to endure 3yrs.

Please how did you do your own research and get the tube cleared of hydrosalpinx?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
1year 3months of TTC. I'm now at a place where everyone is looking at me like something is wrong. Everyone is acting like a judge and they have an opinion.mother inlaw,inlaws, family members, church members, neighbours and friends. Everyone that God married after me have all given birth. Some are currently expecting. I feel like the odd one one out. I can't go to parties with hubby, or even go and see my parents cuz everyone is staring at my tummy. I'm just so sad.last month I missed AF for 5days.really hoping that was my month.....only for it to rear its ugly head....I dunno just know.I just decided to peep in today to say hi to u mamas.it is well *too depressed right now"

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by salt1: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Dazzle86:

Dear @4realwoman , I don't visit this thread often anymore, but when I was praying last night I remembered my atc sisters here and your moniker was the first on my lips among those I mentioned. I understand a little how you feel,. I felt exactly the same way. Had myo September 2015 got bfp Dec 2016. I really thought it would happen as soon as I started ttc after surgery. I started trying December of 2015 so it took me a year before I achieved bfp. My dr did routine hydrotubation, 8 weeks after surgery, then after a month of trying naturally he placed me on clomid, still nothing happened after two cycles. Then I decided to relax and let nature take it's course. After about 2 cycles of waiting while taking folic acid and baby aspirin, using clean point tampon, I decided to try another gynecologist, who decided to run tests ,i did hormonal profile, hsg, dh did another SA. Then he started clomid again this time with trigger shot for 2 cycles still nothing, hospital was too expensive since it was an ivf clinic, I stopped going. I kept praying and thinking was my myo a waste? But I took consolation that my heavy 8 days painful periods had stopped, also even if I had achieved pregnancy with the fibroids it will be a high risk pregnancy that may end in miscarriage, cos mine were a bit big and were all over my womb both inside and outside, plus the fact that if I were to try ivf they won't consider performing it with fibroids.
I intensified prayers, a colleague took me for fertility massage in June of 2016,the woman was massaging and giving herbs which after a few weeks I stopped taking the herbs because it was elongating my cycle and giving me false hope, but I continued the massage.
Then something made me check my hormonal profile test, I uploaded it here, mamas here said it was OK.
I started browsing on unexplained infertility then came across a nigerian forum where a doctor gave his phone number for whatsapp chats, I sent him my hormonal profile test, that was when he told me that two of my hormones were on the extreme sides of normal. He prescribed m2tone, I added pregnacare conception to it and took it religiously. I researched on both drugs before taking them, I remember a mama here, back then that just got her bfp also used m2tone.
I started them beginning of November(mid cycle) and on the 12th of December I got a bfp on the 26th day of my cycle. My phone got damaged just before my BFP, I could not even get the chance to thank the doctor and tell him the good news.

Sorry for the epistle, I just wanted you to know that you should never loose hope God is on the throne.

Please can you share the doctor's phone number? Or the name of the forum?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.