Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5417167 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lilliesbud12:

thanks @Joyfulmama . God bless you...

@Mama Ekatwins... Herbal tampons are used to take care of the down below in the cases of infections & other stuffs... pls google it ma. thanks..

OK thanks. I will
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
afagha:

apple cider vinegar small bottle is 3500

Good to know. All I ve been seeing online is the 7k. Lemme check asap
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lilliesbud12:

Apple cider vinegar is not so expensive.. I got mine at Medplus , the big bottle, Bragg's 946ml bottle for #5200 about 2months ago. it's always the same amount in all their stores across the nation... you can find them in most palms shopping malls...

Waoh! Dats less expensive but I Dont stay in Lag and I doubt if dey ve their store in Kaduna. But I can make enquirers if they are in Abuja.Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamajoyfulmothe: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ekatwins:

Coq10, 100mg,twice daily., got royal jelly @ Rotamedics I'll or in.
Pls wats the bad experience? Share if u Dont mind in case I notice anything close cos honestly,am self medicating and am using the lowest strength 25mg. I Dont ve anyone to monitor me since those who could ve done dat never prescribed it for me once.
Pls share the experience.

Please read
http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/dhea/safety/hrb-20059173

Someone close to me went on DHEA yo improve egg quality for a while and she believes it messed up her hormones as she started having thyroid issues afterwards. She blames it in the DHEA. I've read alot of testimonies from other women but also a lot of aide effects so I stayed off it. I do COQ10, bee pollen, high dose folic acid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
CravingChic:
You over qualify sef! I like your faith, feed it well! May God's grace see us through.

@curvilicious, na so abi? We go ring bell before you go show face for here abi? I hope say MS never start with you. I miss your wahala small. Wish you and all mamas on this board a smooth sailing pregnancy

No be so my sister, d dey see oba since o
MS dey disgrace me o i no sure say those women wey dey chatter children dey get MS o
The thing dey do sotae dh say he is contemplate say na one pikin we go born if God help us i deliver twins then full final stop.
If u see me, go pity me

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
@omojudy, taken in 8times!!, dear lord, what happened/. miscarriages?...if yes has the doc told you the cause, umentioned polyps, do you hv them?, that or low progesterone are the major causes +abnormal uterus.
fine the root cause, and u can say bye bye to the doc.
also i nearly forgot, abnormal sperm and eggs can sometimes cause miscarriage as the foetus may be malformed and thus the body exples it tru miscarrriage, so the doc may hv a point

@ekatwins, forever aloe gel is good for detox, cleanses the liver/kidney etc..you take 3 cans in 9 days for a complete detox, do not take during af!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mamas, i greet una o
I hail
I butu
MS dey waya me here. Once i strong i go come dey scara here tongue

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ekatwins:
Hello all. I just got all supplements for low Amh.
Pls do I.need fertility cleansing b4 taking them?
If I do, what are they pls? Though I won't mind natural stuff.
I ve heard of bitter leaf and also Agbo for cleansing. Anyone with idea?
Lots of love.... We shall receive double 4 dis shame IJN

i will adbise yiu do fertiluty cleansing before.

what and what did u buy to increase ur AMH
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mummykyrti, my real real how is you?

Priscaver, i don milz u o kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
Omojudy:
Hi yah. One day I will happily say goodbye to my doctor.
So today he say, he permits me to try again but not before I produce test results of my husband's complete man test. Note I have had 8pregnancies, so obviously him sperm dey good. Just when I was glad we had surmounted do polyp thing wey he no discuss with me in the first place. No be even to pay the 54k to do d test be my problem, but their rate of delay in tests results. Some tests since January, result never out. Ask them how far and they will say nonchalantly, "no kit".
And na fertility drug he say he wan give me without telling me the name na em he wants take delay me now. Not like I don't take in easily. Eh no go pass d clomid wey I see una dey buy here.
OK advise time, make i ignore doc, go ahead and take in or make i take clomid on my own take in then tell am say I don carry belle what next?( but what dose and what drugs do u think I should take?) Or make i wait do the test, whenever d results come out continue?
I just weak.
pls wait. your health is more important

At times i used to feel exactly the way u are feeling.

pls doc need to investigate to find out what is casusing the Miscarriages.

yiu need to place ur self on supplemment for like 3months to grow healthier eggs.

my two cent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Perculiar:

i will adbise yiu do fertiluty cleansing before.
what and what did u buy to increase ur AMH

Thanks@Perculiar.... Pls what can I use for the cleansing? Any idea? Experience. Awaiting ur Prompt answer.. Thank u

I got Dhea, Coq10, Maca, L-arginine, Royal jelly, myo- inositol, Omega 3. Will get Apple cider venigar too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Iamajoyfulmothe:

Thanks for your response
Where did you get royal jelly from? What dosage and what dosage of COQ10? You need to be monitored when taking DHEA. PLS try not to self medicate on it. I personally know of a bad experience

i won't advise her to take the DHEA. IT IS NOT A Supplement more like a hormone.

for COQ10 i will advise you go for the one with ubiquinol as active ingredient.

i already ordered for mine from amazon.

good luck
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
@all the mama's that responded to my question... I say thank you.. @Omojudy, pweetymii, purelady & all other mama's, thanks for the welcome... may our stay here be short indeed.

@mama curvillicious, it is well with you ma. The Lord will make it easy for you...

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Long post alert!

TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED ME "UNHAPPY"

I was once in a happy place untill ttc gallop into my life unannounced, accompanied by fraustration, depression personal insecurities and others. I could not help but become an unhappy person.
I got my choicest job immediately after school, got my first car and a nice apartment within few months, met my dream husband and got married within a year. Having children is something I always craved growing up, having that dream bursted is in itself an unhappy situation.
I am unhappy because i could not fill that biological urge because my body by default couldn't do something i had always just assumed it would. It cuts deep!
I am unhappy because there is so much negativity, too much stigma n assumptions abt wht lead people to this road. i am unhappy because my struggle has cast a shadow upon every aspect of my life n identity. I AM UNHAPPY!
I am unhappy whn my neighbour sheild her children from me because she feels ttc is a plague or for other reasons best known to her. I am unhappy whn a close freind hides news of her bfp till she delivers n I get to hear from another freind, yet we are chatting almost everday. I am unhappy whn ttc make my loving DH to become a total stranger sometimes. I am unhappy whn i see my DH gazing lovingly at children n i can't seem to give him his own. I am unhappy whn I look at my handsome DH and fear gripped my heart that i may never b able to reproduce his image. I AM UNHAPPY!
I am unhappy whn i av to open my legs to a young male sonographer and ultrasound technitian to check the potency of my tubes and track my follicle sizes. I am unhappy because every AF is a funeral of d babies I never coceived. I am unhappy whn other women discussed their baby's first poo and i av nothing to contribute because my baby is yet to poo. I AM UNHAPPY! I am unhappy because kpekus is meant to be an intimate n tender occurence but in my case, i am forced to kpekus even whn i am sore n not in d mood because i am in my fertile window. I am unhappy because making babies is supposed to be a private affair btw couples, but mine has become a scientific experience, shared with lab technicians, doctors, nurses etc.
I am unhappy because my whole life has become a cycle of waiting, waiting for doctor's appointment, waiting for results n procedures, waiting for drugs from amazon, waiting for my period, waiting n waiting. I am unhappy knowing that there is a possible treatment out there that could help me conceive but i can't afford. I AM UNHAPPY! I am unhappy because my babies keep hunting my dreams. I am unhappy because as painful, frustrating, stressful and emotional as this journey is, i can't seem to give up the hope of holding my babies in my arms. I AM UNHAPPY because right now I am on my cd 40 on a regular 28 day cycle, no Af, both hpt and bpt turn out negative. I am unhappy because I don't knw wht stupid game my body is playing. I AM UNHAPPY
I am unhappy whn u dig up my posts on nairaland n clap back at me n tag me unhappy. I am unhappy because u know my name, not my story, u knw what i av done but not what i av been through. Only I can judge me. I am unhappy because, u might b wearing d same shoes as mine on this journey, untill u walk few months in mine, u av no right to judge me.
Elkanah was worth more that ten sons to Hannah, she was in a happy place but unhappy. Jacob loved Racheal so much, he served 14 years to get her, she was in a happy place but unhappy. She told Jacob to give her a child or she will die, so I am not the first to be unhappy ttc. I am tired of pretending to be happy whn i am not. I AM UNHAPPY because I AM TTC!
But one thing I knw, Jesus came for d unhappy people like me, so that he can make them happy. I know that I will be happy that moment i hold my baby in my arms n suckle her or I will be happy whn I get to see my Saviour in His Glory.

Please, to the Happy People, DON'T QUOTE ME!

HAPPY NEW MONTHS MY LOVELY FAMILY.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=mommatriplets
@ekatwins, forever aloe gel is good for detox, cleanses the liver/kidney etc..you take 3 cans in 9 days for a complete detox, do not take during af![/quote]

OK thanks a lot. Hoping it won't be difficult to get and price friendly.... Lols
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
curvilicious:
Mummykyrti, my real real how is you?

Priscaver, i don milz u o kiss
na you forget us oo, we dey look you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
curvilicious:

No be so my sister, d dey see oba since o
MS dey disgrace me o i no sure say those women wey dey chatter children dey get MS o
The thing dey do sotae dh say he is contemplate say na one pikin we go born if God help us i deliver twins then full final stop.
If u see me, go pity me
sorry dear enjoy it me no get MS oooo just sore boob sometimes I wounder if am truly pregnant i had to take another hpt this morning I just de laff myself. God help us

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
curvilicious:
Mamas, i greet una o
I hail
I butu
MS dey waya me here. Once i strong i go come dey scara here tongue

@curvillicious so e get something wey fit humble u? pweetymii never warned u? sorry my sis, u will b fine. na d only sickness wey we no go mind get be that. God will make it easy for u. Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
@mumredeemer i can only imagine what you must be going through.
My prayer is God to grant all your heart desire ,so you can be that happy woman you have wish for . It is well my love.

To all ,not to worry this is another glorious month ,the lord who showed up in the month of may, His still in the ministry of doing more miracles.

It is well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=Ekatwins post=57102917][/quote]
its cheaper if you register, and get at distributor price, about 4300 naira per can or so...but if you dont hv strength for all those, chk any big mall, or even konga, jumia they will surely have
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Make i no quote myself and una unquote me for former message.
Anyway yes they were miscarriages. By three partners now so don't tell me all their sperm na same. And we are rhesus positive.
We don do tests tire. Spend more than 550k. Only thing Wey I say he treat na syphilis, Parvo virus, and an infection called ecoli. All these months he never Sit us down say na so I think dey cause am. Na lasuth I go na em I even realise say polyps Wey I dey see for scan since na big thing. They say heteroscopy, doc use progesterone instead. So get me. Lasuth doc saw all the tests I did and was like, why did you do all these tests, they don't relate, answer, cos doc don see maga in us na.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
mommatriplets:

its cheaper if you register, and get at distributor price, about 4300 naira per can or so...but if you dont hv strength for all those, chk any big mall, or even konga, jumia they will surely have

Thanks @Mum3plets; pls which of them? There are 3 colours. Is it The yellow container or the cream?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=mommatriplets post=57103909]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
Godchild2015:
@mumredeemer i can only imagine what you must be going through.
My prayer is God to grant all your heart desire ,so you can be that happy woman you have wish for . It is well my

It is well

Tanx my sister. It is well. God bless you n grant you your heart desires too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
mumredeemer:
Long post alert!

I was once in a happy place untill ttc gallop into my life unannounced, accompanied by fraustration, depression personal insecurities and others. I could not help but become an unhappy person.
I got my choicest job immediately after school, got my first car and a nice apartment within few months, met my dream husband and got married within a year. Having children is something I always craved growing up, having that dream bursted is in itself an unhappy situation.
I am unhappy because i could not fill that biological urge because my body by default couldn't do something i had always just assumed it would. It cuts deep!
I am unhappy because there is so much negativity, too much stigma n assumptions abt wht lead people to this road. i am unhappy because my struggle has cast a shadow upon every aspect of my life n identity. I AM UNHAPPY!
I am unhappy whn my neighbour sheild her children from me because she feels ttc is a plague or for other reasons best known to her. I am unhappy whn a close freind hides news of her bfp till she delivers n I get to hear from another freind, yet we are chatting almost everday. I am unhappy whn ttc make my loving DH to become a total stranger sometimes. I am unhappy whn i see my DH gazing lovingly at children n i can't seem to give him his own. I am unhappy whn I look at my handsome DH and fear gripped my heart that i may never b able to reproduce his image. I AM UNHAPPY!
I am unhappy whn i av to open my legs to a young male sonographer and ultrasound technitian to check the potency of my tubes and track my follicle sizes. I am unhappy because every AF is a funeral of d babies I never coceived. I am unhappy whn other women discussed their baby's first poo and i av nothing to contribute because my baby is yet to poo. I AM UNHAPPY! I am unhappy because kpekus is meant to be an intimate n tender occurence but in my case, i am forced to kpekus even whn i am sore n not in d mood because i am in my fertile window. I am unhappy because making babies is supposed to be a private affair btw couples, but mine has become a scientific experience, shared with lab technicians, doctors, nurses etc.
I am unhappy because my whole life has become a cycle of waiting, waiting for doctor's appointment, waiting for results n procedures, waiting for drugs from amazon, waiting for my period, waiting n waiting. I am unhappy knowing that there is a possible treatment out there that could help me conceive but i can't afford. I AM UNHAPPY! I am unhappy because my babies keep hunting my dreams. I am unhappy because as painful, frustrating, stressful and emotional as this journey is, i can't seem to give up the hope of holding my babies in my arms. I AM UNHAPPY because right now I am on my cd 40 on a regular 28 day cycle, no Af, both hpt and bpt turn out negative. I am unhappy because I don't knw wht stupid game my body is playing. I AM UNHAPPY
I am unhappy whn u dig up my posts on nairaland n clap back at me n tag me unhappy. I am unhappy because u know my name, not my story, u knw what i av done but not what i av been through. Only I can judge me. I am unhappy because, u might b wearing d same shoes as mine on this journey, untill u walk few months in mine, u av no right to judge me.
Elkanah was worth more that ten sons to Hannah, she was in a happy place but unhappy. Jacob loved Racheal so much, he served 14 years to get her, she was in a happy place but unhappy. She told Jacob to give her a child or she will die, so I am not the first to be unhappy ttc. I am tired of pretending to be happy whn i am not. I AM UNHAPPY because I AM TTC!
But one thing I knw, Jesus came for d unhappy people like me, so that he can make them happy. I know that I will be happy that moment i hold my baby in my arms n suckle her or I will be happy whn I get to see my Saviour in His Glory.

i am also unhappy..... Sometimes i want to go faraway n end it all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SingleEdition: 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
Find sha grin
Omojudy:

Yels. You wan find out?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fruitful mums of great nations. Please where in PORT-HARCOURT can I get OMEGA 369 Supplement. Please I will appreciate it if you know a place you have gotten it before or a place where you have seen it before. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 12:44am On Jun 02, 2017
Ekatwins:

Thanks @Mum3plets; pls which of them? There are 3 colours. Is it The yellow container or the cream?

the yellow one, the cream one is also good

praisefulmum:
Fruitful mums of great nations. Please where in PORT-HARCOURT can I get OMEGA 369 Supplement. Please I will appreciate it if you know a place you have gotten it before or a place where you have seen it before. Thank you.

check everyday emporium in orazi, they usually have a wide range of drugs, ttc n fertility
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 02, 2017
@ mumredeemer & creamylicious ...
*hugs *hugs
It will be a thing of the past one faithful day.
I have been there too. Please get up and continue. We will get there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 1:19am On Jun 02, 2017
I AM SO UNHAPPY ... today i found out that one of my staff's wife in the village, who is also my neighbour is pregnant, has been pregnant and far gone ... she was actually hiding her tommy and always chatting me over the fence ... i saw her today and almost reeked in jealousy ... thats not all o, in my three yrs of ttc, the woman has conceived twice and has 3 kids already , this pregnancy being the 4th ... young married women for villa don carry bale finish , I'm even scared to be seen in a common place nor visit market square cos i find my face is on my stomach, greet them gd morning and they're answering you by looking at your tommy,... can't wait to get out of here tomorrow... meanwhile, i tested and it was another BFN... @mummyredeemer...that your post is a simple truth to the story of my life ... nothing interests me any more except how baby can enter this bele. not even my looks nor do i want to go out sef... all my friends have departed ... so I'm always by myself when hubby is at work ... i just feel like running and telling hubby to go and marry another wife , now i know why sarah encouraged abraham to follow another woman ... ttc no easy at all

mumredeemer:
Long post alert!

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 5:46am On Jun 02, 2017
cry cry cry cry
My fellow unhappy sisters...I give you e-hugz and loads of kisses. Who would understand you better, if not a fellow unhappy TTC woman. I saw a post on this thread recently from a man who was talking about TTC being a result of the bad things women did in the past and God using TTC to punish them now.

My dear brother, ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Let him that is without sin cast the first stone. God doesn't punish anyone. God is love. He seeks after the sinners. God is a friend of sinners and Jesus came for the sinner. So keep your analysis and ideologies to thyself.

Back to you my unhappy sisters, I know the feeling. Unhappiness knows me by name too. I detest when people who are not TTC or who have been there start telling me not to worry or want to force me to be happy and joyous, can't they understand that sometimes I just need to grieve in peace and quiet?..

I cry, I get unhappy, I even get angry and wish this nightmare would be over forever. I have another appointment coming up soon, I am really tired and too ashamed to keep going back to the hospital without tangible results.

Almost everyone i knew that were also TTC have conceived or given birth. The pain is worse when those who were in the same boat with me suddenly got their BFPs and turned their backs against me.. I could go on and on with this post but let me leave it for now.

Dear unhappy sisters, God sees you. He knows your story and does not judge you by your past or present. He calls you His child and apple of His eyes...Be still and know that He is God and very soon your babies shall arrive from heaven.

TGIF

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 6:46am On Jun 02, 2017
Amen!!!

fpeter:
cry cry cry cry
My fellow unhappy sisters...I give you e-hugz and loads of kisses. Who would understand you better, if not a fellow unhappy TTC woman. I saw a post on this thread recently from a man who was talking about TTC being a result of the bad things women did in the past and God using TTC to punish them now.

My dear brother, ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Let him that is without sin cast the first stone. God doesn't punish anyone. God is love. He seeks after the sinners. God is a friend of sinners and Jesus came for the sinner. So keep your analysis and ideologies to thyself.

Back to you my unhappy sisters, I know the feeling. Unhappiness knows me by name too. I detest when people who are not TTC or who have been there start telling me not to worry or want to force me to be happy and joyous, can't they understand that sometimes I just need to grieve in peace and quiet?..

I cry, I get unhappy, I even get angry and wish this nightmare would be over forever. I have another appointment coming up soon, I am really tired and too ashamed to keep going back to the hospital without tangible results.

Almost everyone i knew that were also TTC have conceived or given birth. The pain is worse when those who were in the same boat with me suddenly got their BFPs and turned their backs against me.. I could go on and on with this post but let me leave it for now.

Dear unhappy sisters, God sees you. He knows your story and does not judge you by your past or present. He calls you His child and apple of His eyes...Be still and know that He is God and very soon your babies shall arrive from heaven.

TGIF

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.