Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5447401 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Prayer Monday
Father we thank You for another week. Thank You because we are in alive and well. Thank You because our homes are in peace despite the challenges around us.

Daddy we don't know how or when you will do it but we trust Your process. You have promised You will never abandon us or forget us. Help us oh Lord to trust You and most importantly trust in how to choose to bless us.

Lord we know no one can help us without Your permission, so Daddy we pray that You will use the doctors, medications and even the food we eat to Your glory.
Thank You because as we hold tenaciously to Your word, it will surely come to pass. Hear our prayers Father and grant us our heart desires through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Loisemm:

Why won't his mother undastand? *rolls eye.
My mother Inlaw would regularly tell me that men can father a child anytime however old but women can't. Dont know how true that is. God be with you.
He tried if he told his mum that d fault is from him o. Some men will keep quiet even when their mothers are harassing d wife. The male ego issa very funny something.
As per ur MIL, it's a common saying in Nigeria. That's because of menopause which medically means that the woman can't conceive again. Meanwhile, you will see 70yr old men having kids with their young wives.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hannaspirit:

He tried if he told his mum that d fault is from him o. Some men will keep quiet even when their mothers are harassing d wife. The male ego issa very funny something.
As per ur MIL, it's a common saying in Nigeria. That's because of menopause which medically means that the woman can't conceive again. Meanwhile, you will see 70yr old men having kids with their young wives.
All you have said is true , dear.
Though there is a new school of thought that men's fertility has started declining as they age.
And topalistic , let me clarify that I didn't make that statement to encourage you to try outside o. I can never do or advise such. I said that to encourage you to allow his spermies more time to prove themselves (if you want to go that route) since they say men can father kids anytime.
Take care. Stay strong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebizzy(f): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
MummyJJ:
Prayer Monday
Father we thank You for another week. Thank You because we are in alive and well. Thank You because our homes are in peace despite the challenges around us.

Daddy we don't know how or when you will do it but we trust Your process. You have promised You will never abandon us or forget us. Help us oh Lord to trust You and most importantly trust in how to choose to bless us.

Lord we know no one can help us without Your permission, so Daddy we pray that You will use the doctors, medications and even the food we eat to Your glory.
Thank You because as we hold tenaciously to Your word, it will surely come to pass. Hear our prayers Father and grant us our heart desires through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen
amen oo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by topalistic: 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hannaspirit:

As per ur MIL, it's a common saying in Nigeria. That's because of menopause which medically means that the woman can't conceive again. Meanwhile, you will see 70yr old men having kids with their young wives
Cuppymummy post=58312843:
For now, it's not sold in pharmacies. A few individuals sell but it's very expensive buying from them. Ripvanwik buys online and may be able to assist you with the procedure. Also check the male infertility thread. Some have ordered successfully.
I understand how you feel. Like my Gynae would say, 'no wait till night to begin find black goat'. The earlier the better.

I support your husband's decision because having a baby to love makes you at rest and sometimes your breakthrough comes only when your heart is at rest.

Nevertheless, listen to what mamas have advised. Encourage yourself with blessedmum's testimony. Find and read. Stay blessed dear!

His mum is only aware that we goin to see the doc, she doesnt knw anything else, he hates a third party in whatever happens between us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
topalistic:

pls where in the mainland can i get fertilsan m pls

the mums and dad here please help this mum on how to go about fertilsan. I know they order it from abroad together to reduce cost
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
CravingChic:

Na by force ooo

Mumredeemer...this "Oh Jerry" (mtn advert) kinda birthday suprise from your hubby is so thoughtful of him. May God bless him for you and the children that will grace your home,amen.

HBD in advance Sis....cheers.

@cravingchic, na real force o. Thank u for d prayers n gud wishes. May God bless u n ur Dh too n answer your prayers speedily. Tanx dearest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
Your life is not ordinary
Its filled with signs and wonders
For the hand of the Lord is upon u, it fills your life with laughter
You will come with stories to tell
You will come with testimonies
When i look at you i can see it, u are full of testimonies
Its your time yes! this is your season
All around you testimonies

Testimonies everywhere
I see the WORD working for all of us
I promise to share your testimonies by God's grace the very same way i bring my friends own here
God bless you all

23 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
MummyJJ:
Prayer Monday

We say Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MissIndependent(f): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
DonaTee:

its well with u. I ll advice u do a through detox.
loose weight.
Eat clean. Or try ketogenic diet if possible
Reduce processed foods to barest minimum
Take evergreen woman supplement.....this supplement has good review on balancing hormone n restoring menstration. Im a witness to this

Please someone should help ii need a Keto complete diet plan or group, watsapp or NL thread to join I want to lose some weight pls I need all your help... thanks

Cc: tyconcepts and iomoge2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
Good evening fruitful moms and dads. @Omojudy, happy belated wedding anniversary. More blissful years ahead in Jesus name. Amen. I dey feelz you about the blue film thingy. The way hubby and I went about it last month ehn, xvideos suppose con hire us. Lol. We didn't video it sha. I be think say them say clomid dey dry person. I don't know if it was the culprit or the season film hubby and I watched with many erotic scenes but my libido was on overdrive ehn. Sotey hubby had to ask, is it that you're trying to make triplets? Lol. But we had fun. Totally forgot about TTC and had good old fashioned no holds barred seeexxx and we were happy even though it didn't lead to a bfp. And it was all over our living room o. Na there fifty shades of grey dey happen. Lol. I dey always wonder whether visitors know wetin dey go on for chair wey dey siddon. Unfortunately hubby traveled and I dey vex change channel if I see people dey kiss for TV. Make I for no go dream nonsense dream. I'm still wondering out of the numerous things I did last month, which one has increased my libido like this. Or maybe because after four years of marriage, hubby finally discovered my G. spot. Once e touch me there, na die I dey o. *blushing*

No be me type all the above o. Na alien from Jupiter press the buttons o

29 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
MissIndependent:

Please someone should help ii need a Keto complete diet plan or group, watsapp or NL thread to join I want to lose some weight pls I need all your help... thanks

Check Facebook
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
topalistic:

tanks alot, pls can you recommend a Fertility clinic, he was seeing Urologist at LUTH, nd his doctor referred me to O&G in LUTH, where I had all checkup, scan and tests done, the consultant said we could try LUTH fertility clinic, don't know if its ok.
My dear don't know much about Lagos hospitals but I think some mamas said they're okay. I'm based in the east. Facing same problem but dh has been in Fertilsan M since last year. Waiting for another 6 mths supply due to arrive soon. There's been improvement actually. You can give it a try at least for this year and see if it helps. Fertility blessings.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Papa RipVanWink where art thou? Pls come and help @topalistic on how to order fertilan M. As for me, I only but when I have someone travelling so the person pays for me and I settle in naira.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
topalistic:

its 3 yrs now, my parents are worried, my dad called in june, wanting to know whats the issue is nd why the delay, His Mum has been there she understands, but the pressure is from my side thats why am being worried ma.
Hope you didn't tell your people that your husband is the problem because they don't sound supportive. Hide your husband and he will appreciate you die. Be matured and give your family some space.
Don't go and make d mistake Abraham and sarah made. Everything in life has its consequences and this one is one I don't think you can live with.
I don talk my own. Advise that I will give my best friend na em I give u.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MissIndependent(f): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
MumTT:

Check Facebook
I'm on their facebook group jare they hardly post anything...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
MissIndependent:
I'm on their facebook group jare they hardly post anything...
Sorry, I don't know any other group. Maybe you should try nairaland's search button.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
check Facebook , name is ketogenic lifestyle

MissIndependent:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
#Ghostmodedeactivated#
Good evening sabi mamas, hope you had a gud day. Pls has anyone had a bfp even with blocked tubes? Abe what did they do?
I'm currently working on my weight ( 70kg) for now and trying to being it down to 62kg.
I just started castor oil therapy last month and thinking of starting serrapeptase. Pls is this a good idea? Does it have side effects?
The nurse currently treating me put me and hubby on antibiotics for 6days to clear our system of any infection and doesn't think the blocked tubes is an issue.
Pls what other supplements can i take?
Abeg make una help me put mouth o. Been TTCing for 2 years now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyconcepts(f): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
MissIndependent:

I have a meal plan I follow.... And it's low cost too. 08036965028 on whatsapp.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MissIndependent(f): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
tyconcepts:

I have a meal plan I follow.... And it's low cost too. on whatsapp.
OK thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
Weldone mamas especially waist gyrating mamas grin. May it result in BFPs. Haven't seen a post from fpeter ( hope I got this right) for a while. Hoping everything is okay.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 2:49am On Jul 11, 2017
MamaHeaven:
#Ghostmodedeactivated#
Good evening sabi mamas, hope you had a gud day. Pls has anyone had a bfp even with blocked tubes? Abe what did they do?
I'm currently working on my weight ( 70kg) for now and trying to being it down to 62kg.
I just started castor oil therapy last month and thinking of starting serrapeptase. Pls is this a good idea? Does it have side effects?
The nurse currently treating me put me and hubby on antibiotics for 6days to clear our system of any infection and doesn't think the blocked tubes is an issue.
Are both tube blocked?
Cause of blockage known? Because if it's hydro it may affect growing foetus.
Are you going for IUi
How does she intend to achieve fertilization?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 4:57am On Jul 11, 2017
with blocked tubes , pregnancy cannot be achieved until the tubes are cleared . we have a couple of mamas here that have gotten their tubes cleared with serrapeptase, xi xian can and yi mu cao ( both chinese herbal teas, and then the fertility castor oil massage . this combination is a must which you strictly have to adhere to for 3 months then you do a tubal flushing . if you read through the thread you'll see a lot of write ups and suggestions on tubal blockage . there is also another thread on nairaland mainly for tubal blockage . so please dear mama, don't think about serrapeptase and co " go into action , start taking them and commit the rest to God .
praying a fast opening and clearing of your tubes in Jesus name ... Amen

mean while still on the same tubal blockage matter , there is this woman on youtube i think her handle is Roperfamily2012 , she had blocked tube and she treated with serrapeptase , she just got her BFP a couple of days ago , I'm waiting for her to come up with her WIDD. that brought hope to me . and omg I'm not taking it easy on serrapeptase at all and No! there are no side effects with serrapeptase , though its usually advised that you start with low SPU at the beginning .... so to all the tube shey kini mamas , those tubes must surely clear o ... na God give us serrapetase , so our tubes must clear as far as God is concerned .

MamaHeaven:
#Ghostmodedeactivated#

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:02am On Jul 11, 2017
MumTT:

Jesu! NEPA don take light o! And I'm home alone o. Omojudy!!!

Please don't quote

Chai see home video!
Continue sha but u need to work on that fear. Fear and faith don't work together.
You will succeed in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 7:03am On Jul 11, 2017
miraclebaby:
Papa RipVanWink where art thou? Pls come and help @topalistic on how to order fertilan M. As for me, I only but when I have someone travelling so the person pays for me and I settle in naira.

i dey o,,..he sent me mail, hv replied him....a lil busy now.
will comment on the thread later.
thenks, fertility blessings to all!!!.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ennyluv: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2017
salt1:

@Ennyluv, please come and answer this question. I'm interested in knowing what worked for you
Sorry for responding late. I used Serrapeptase, woman best friend, Wobenzyme and Chinese teas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2017
MGeey:
Weldone mamas especially waist gyrating mamas grin. May it result in BFPs. Haven't seen a post from fpeter ( hope I got this right) for a while. Hoping everything is okay.

Good morning dear, I'm good...i just dey observe from behind the scenes. TTC is draining and very tiring, I'm just trying to put myself together. It's not been easy but it shall end in praises...thanks for the mention. God bless you and all m,y e-sisters here, Curvi and other pregnant mamas, i salute una.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ennyluv: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2017
topalistic:

its 3 yrs now, my parents are worried, my dad called in june, wanting to know whats the issue is nd why the delay, His Mum has been there she understands, but the pressure is from my side thats why am being worried ma.
My dear, don't let anybody push u anyhow. What God will do He will surely do it. U should be thankful the problem is not from u, that's it's easy for ur mother in law to understand. U can easily deal with ur family, tell them not to pressurize u, they should be praying for u and ur husband instead. We are Africans, pls take ur time in whatever decision u want to take because of tomorrow. God will direct u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faheemaz: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.