Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5426938 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Adorablewifey:
mama thank you for this but what does it work for? Just curious ni ooo.

From those that used it, they said it helps for hyper ovulation and released of good eggs....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bennyboo:

From those that used it, they said it helps for hyper ovulation and released of good eggs....
The name of the group is.... pregnancy talks and health tips...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Evening mama's, pls I'm going to derail d thread a little.
Abeg what could b d cause of hair loss?? I noticed that d hair at d back of my head is going into recession(lol)
Actually I don't want to be bothered cos I made a tiny braid sometimes last year n it breaks my hair. But I think it shud b back to normal now but it doesn't,instead it's grabbing more land.im really concerned cos I just relax my hair n noticed that it's getting worse.

Pls help me out on d possible cause of this n any solution at hand. cry

Abi ttc dey chop hair join ni??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
lavivaavril:
Oh my God MumTT you're a big clown, you're so funny lmaooo. My dear don't be scared of any agent of darkness, you have dominion over them and they belong beneath your foot to be trampled upon.

Lol. Amen o. I'm beginning to realize that and learning to walk in that truth. Thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
mamakendra:
Have you tried the garlic insertion thing?
Mama, details please. How does this work?

Can anyone testify to this?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Gloriaakin24:

sorry for the long post hope this helps this is what worked for me I wish u good luck ma

Thanks ma. I'll try it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bennyboo:

oh! nice.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
happymummy:
Good evening mummies
Congratulations on all the bfps
Please who is using lasuth ikeja?
How much is it to do TVS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
In stock: Serrapeptase 15k, Woman's best friend 15k, Nattokinase 13k,
Chinese teas (Yi mu cao and Xi xian cao) 13k per container,
Guifei Bao 9k, Maca, Castor oil, Hot water bottle, Vitex, Wheat
grass, Royal jelly and other fertility supplements are available.
To place an order, kindly call or message on 08035219289.
Nationwide delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
rvpbae:

Mama, details please. How does this work?

Can anyone testify to this?
I have not tried it. But it has been discussed extensively in this thread by mamas who have tried it.
Just do a diligent search, you will find where it was discussed here.
NB mamas who has conquered candida with garlic insertion, abeg help this mama o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Q12(m): 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please remember that the doctors here are doing a fantastic job. Remember you can inbox them privately or go to http://docotal.com/ and get a free private medical consultation/follow-up.

Health issues should be taken very seriously. Information is power.

I wish you the best of luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiJcE_CsWX8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
#Copied#

Onion tea for missed periods

if you have missed your periods for some time and are seeking natural ways to bring them back, try this wonderful recipes, it helps you avoid premature menopause
Crush or grind 1 big onion or two medium size onion I'm a cup of water bring to boil and sieve add lemon and drink after dinner
you may add honey to taste.

And if you also want a baby, add the fertility formula which consists of mainly oily seeds and nuts such as sesame seed, pumpkin seeds, fenugreek seeds, tiger nuts, bambara nuts, cashew nuts and cocoanuts. Works well for female infertility and male low spam counts.

my advise is that you do need to rely on the doctors pills to bring your periods and improve your sp.er.m counts they will mess you sooner than later. lets use these natural products.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aajunwa: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2017
Hello everyone!!! For very affordable Low Carb/Keto stock, please contact (call or Whatsapp) 08054118198
We have the following in stock:

Psyllium Husk (from 1500)
Blanched almond (from 1800)
Pure (not chaff) coconut flour (from 1200)
flaxseeds (from 1000)
Chai seeds (from 1500)
Liquid stevia (from 6000)
unsweetened cocoa (from 1500)
Heavy Whipping cream powder (from 2300)
Coconut milk powder (from 2000)
Whey protein (from 2000)
zero noodles spaghetti (from 2000)
Slim rice (from 2000)
Pink Himalayan Salt (from 800)
Truvia sachets (from 900: 10 sachets)
Roasted/Raw Sunflower seeds (from 1250)
Roasted/ Raw Almond nuts (from 1500)
Roasted/Raw Pumpkin seeds (from 1300)
Roasted/Raw Brazil nuts (from 1750)
Roasted/Raw Walnuts (from 1500)
Roasted/Raw Hazelnuts (from 1750)
Apple Cider vinegar(small ACV) 4200
Apple Cider vinegar(big ACV) 6500

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duchessgoddess(f): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2017
duchessgoddess:
CLOMID WORSENED MY CYCLE!!

Good morning beautiful mamas. I Don weak for this ttc mata no be small. My cycle used to be like clockwork (28days). After I had my first baby, my cycle scattered! 35 days today, 45 days tomorrow, 50 days the next. I was told it would normalise, but for where? My doc prescribed Clomid which normalized my cycle and made me produce multiple eggs, but belle no show. I have taken Clomid for four cycles intermittently. Any cycle I don't take Clomid, I have very immature follicles at ovulation. I have told him Clomid didn't work for me and he prescribed letrozole and that if it doesn't work, then I should get ready for IVF. I nearly piss for body. Please mamas help me oooohhh. who has experienced this before? I don't want to take Clomid again. Would I start ovulating normally with time when the Clomid clears from my system or should I go ahead and take the letrozole? Why do I take to clear the Clomid off my body? And for how long do would it take to ovulate normally? AF just reared her ugly head. I Don taya. sorry for the long post Biko.

Good morning mamas, please I need answers as madam AF is here already. Lemme know whether to sit this one out or get letrozole. Thanks. Please please please answer me na before I start crying here oh. cry
duchessgoddess:
CLOMID WORSENED MY CYCLE!!

Good morning beautiful mamas. I Don weak for this ttc mata no be small. My cycle used to be like clockwork (28days). After I had my first baby, my cycle scattered! 35 days today, 45 days tomorrow, 50 days the next. I was told it would normalise, but for where? My doc prescribed Clomid which normalized my cycle and made me produce multiple eggs, but belle no show. I have taken Clomid for four cycles intermittently. Any cycle I don't take Clomid, I have very immature follicles at ovulation. I have told him Clomid didn't work for me and he prescribed letrozole and that if it doesn't work, then I should get ready for IVF. I nearly piss for body. Please mamas help me oooohhh. who has experienced this before? I don't want to take Clomid again. Would I start ovulating normally with time when the Clomid clears from my system or should I go ahead and take the letrozole? Why do I take to clear the Clomid off my body? And for how long do would it take to ovulate normally? AF just reared her ugly head. I Don taya. sorry for the long post Biko.

Good morning mamas, please I need answers as madam AF is here already. Lemme know whether to sit this one out or get letrozole. Thanks. Please please please answer me na before I start crying here oh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duchessgoddess(f): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2017
sorry for double post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2017
rvpbae:
MAMAS!!!! I NEED A LASTING( EVERLASTING) SOLUTION OF CANDIDIASIS! sad

My darlyn sis. One of the major causes for reoccurrence is improper/ inadequate treatment like, not finishing ur drugs or abuse of antibiotics.
Secondly, please avoid SUGAR completely. U heard me well. I said completely. Sugar to Candida is like Manure(fertilizer) to Crops. Sugar is the perfect environment for Candida to grow. U can't be on medication on the right hand and at the same time feeding dem tru the left hand. No more soft drinks, no pastries, no sugar of any sort. Try this for 3 months.

Avoid tight under pants. Wear loose 100% cotton pants
Avoid and never ever wash inside the vagina. It is self cleansing. The vagina should at any point be kept dry. Candida love moist environment. Pls use tissue after urination instead of water. When u are back home, remove pants. U Dont need it 4 anything. Allow air around the area. Wear pants only wen u are mensturating or going out.

Lastly, Drink lots of a water. Always stay hydrated and pii as soon as u are pressed. Stop holding back urine.

Dis 3 rules helped me; No sugar till Candida vanishes, Dry vaginal area & loose 100% mama looking pants, and plenty water. Am free 4life.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
MumTT:

Lol. Amen o. I'm beginning to realize that and learning to walk in that truth. Thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
duchessgoddess:

Good morning mamas, please I need answers as madam AF is here already. Lemme know whether to sit this one out or get letrozole. Thanks. Please please please answer me na before I start crying here oh. cry
Good morning mamas, please I need answers as madam AF is here already. Lemme know whether to sit this one out or get letrozole. Thanks. Please please please answer me na before I start crying here oh.
My clomid experience no good. Una dey try. I dey carry belle without effort normally. Who send me go take clomid last month I no know. Pain plus Beeding for 10 days plus changed ovulation day according to my charting. So I kpekus almost all month. Month end bfn, no period. I no go take that thing for my dream self again.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duchessgoddess(f): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
Omojudy:

My clomid experience no good. Una dey try. I dey carry belle without effort normally. Who send me go take clomid last month I no know. Pain plus Beeding for 10 days plus changed ovulation day according to my charting. So I kpekus almost all month. Month end bfn, no period. I no go take that thing for my dream self again.
My dear sister, I taya for the thing walahi. I don't want to take again. My ovulation is messed up any cycle I don't take it. as if my body now depends solely on Clomid to ovulate. I want to stop before my ovaries turn junky Biko. Do you know if you are ovulating on your own this cycle? Other Mama's that have used Clomid and stopped please throw more light. thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fumbaby:
#Copied#

And if you also want a baby, add the fertility formula which consists of mainly oily seeds and nuts such as sesame seed, pumpkin seeds, fenugreek seeds, tiger nuts, bambara nuts, cashew nuts and cocoanuts. Works well for female infertility and male low spam counts. .
This seems to be why women on keto get pregnant quickly, the increase in good oils and nuts intake helps. Read somewhere else that you need to eat oily fish and nuts to ovulate.
Please note that sesame seeds can also induce AF, so please research well on the right time to eat so that you don't do more harm than good.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Queenbeloveth:
In stock: Serrapeptase 15k, Woman's best friend 15k, Nattokinase 13k,
Chinese teas (Yi mu cao and Xi xian cao) 13k per container,
Guifei Bao 9k, Maca, Castor oil, Hot water bottle, Vitex, Wheat
grass, Royal jelly and other fertility supplements are available.
To place an order, kindly call or message on 08035219289.
Nationwide delivery.

How much is castor oil pls.
And this yi mu cao n is second,is it d small container or which size is 13k pls.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hello Mamas,

Pls which clinic is better for HSG? Mecure or Clinix healthcare?

I was about to start on Serrapeptase but hubby feels i should get a second HSG to confirm before starting any drugs so i called both diagnostic centers but not sure which to use? Are they painful at these places?

Abeg make una no look me pass. Your opinion will be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
@Hannaspirit my sister, I have also been wondering that keto living aids conception naturally, as carbs has been eliminated from keto diets.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Today is my day 15 of a 30 day cycle. I shld ovulate in 2 days being my Saturday.

I went for follicular tracking today and here is my result.

The lab attendant said the eggs shld rupture by Saturday. I shld come back on Saturday to check if the egg ruptured. I am doing all these tests to be sure I am OK. So far, nothing that can stop conceiving has been found

I am not ttc this cycle. My hubby has been listening to so much gossip so I need to give him space. I should get a house on Saturday and move out for my peace of mind. I will attend his wedding if invited.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
My attachment is having issue.

Endometial thickness- 9cm
One mature egg on the left- 21.2mm
Right free
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
mamatwiny:
Today is my day 15 of a 30 day cycle. I shld ovulate in 2 days being my Saturday.

I went for follicular tracking today and here is my result.

The lab attendant said the eggs shld rupture by Saturday. I shld come back on Saturday to check if the egg ruptured. I am doing all these tests to be sure I am OK. So far, nothing that can stop conceiving has been found

I am not ttc this cycle. My hubby has been listening to so much gossip so I need to give him space. I should get a house on Saturday and move out for my peace of mind. I will attend his wedding if invited.
i

Move out or what did I hear?

Please relax and don't make any rash decision, moving out of your matrimony home is not a good move regardless of the situation except if it involves domestic violence, even in the situation the best thing to do is go to your parents house.

You'll never know what moving out of your house into a rented apartment will be interpreted as, this is a delicate matter sis, please look for another alternative to getting an apartment e joo, biko, please.

If you don't mind sharing what the actual issue is, you never know, you may get a reasonable response from mamas that may help out

Plus your Dh is yours and yours alone, nobody has any right to him except you freely hand him over, so forget that story you are saying about wedding and invitation gini gini

Just relax babe, this ttc journey can be hard on couples attimes so just take it easy with dh, ttc pressure could harm a home if not carefully handle.

I pray for you sis, it is well with you and your home, every storm be still and calm in Jesus Name. Amen!!!

21 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
Good evening sist
It's been a while.
Please where did you av the operation?
How are your adorables?
Hoping to hear from you

BlessedDiva:
@mompurity2 happy wedding anniversary, enjoy today o cos next year ur LOs will be sucking br.east so no time for shakara then

Lmao @Ayaayo, mama ibeji, welcoming newbies n congratulating our belleful mamas na My job since june 2015, lolz

@happymummy u can continue d herbal way n afta 3 months if there's no change u n dh can mk up ur minds whether to try some more or go under d knife n remove d 'stewpid fibroids', cos moi tried all d naturals, herbals, supplements (kedi n gnld) but no change, dh n I made up our minds to remove it prayerfully thru surgery in june. It is well with yu darln

Fertility blessings to all mamas, keep shining
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
MamaHeaven:
Hello Mamas,

Pls which clinic is better for HSG? Mecure or Clinix healthcare?

I was about to start on Serrapeptase but hubby feels i should get a second HSG to confirm before starting any drugs so i called both diagnostic centers but not sure which to use? Are they painful at these places?

Abeg make una no look me pass. Your opinion will be appreciated.

Thanks

serrapeptase isnt a drug....it eats away dead tissue, has no dosage..taking it b4 hsg is actually good, as it will soften any blockage if any...so the pressure from the hsg can actually push it open if blocked.
cant say much about both clinics...just that mecure seems organized and efficient

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
mamatwiny:
Hi sis. Never think about leaving your home due to gossip. You just started living fully with your dh few months ago and truth is that it may never be easy to tolerate each other. You as a woman of the home should try to make your home comfortable. Just the way you want it. Even if your dh listen to gossip or not, make it a point of duty not to quarrel with him and always do what makes you happy. Pray with and for him. Pray for peace in your home. Try to forgive quickly and let go of all hurt. Your dh is just human and can falter but you have to be strong willed to keep your home safe for you both and your unborn kids.
Please, don't leave your home for anyone, it's your home. Tell your dh you didn't beg him to marry you, it was a mutual agreement so any issue must be sorted out between you too.

You can send me a PM if you want us to talk.

You always mention about age, but truth is when God is involved, age remains a number.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
mamatwiny:
What you saying? Neither seperation nor divorce is beans. I would know cos I was there.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.