Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5420002 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2013
@cjnone...pls
my sister be strong and prayerful. i understnd wat u ar passing 2ru. i
believed dt ur dh behaviour is not ordinary. u av to fight with prayer
to posses wat belongs to u. no strange woman wi take ova ur home. i
wish u a bfp soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2013
peaceheartt:

Pl pl pl madam, I think u re jst bn ungrateful to God! Hw on earth wd u compare ur pain wt dt of doz who ve bn crying for yrs for jst 1 child. Pl vamoose frm dis thread, or jst read n dnt comment! I read ur post wt so much anger, u ve 2 girls and 1 boy and u re sad and crying for a fourth No let God slap ur mouth, mtchewwwww
Jehovah Nisi!!! Comedy of the day!!! It has tayed wen ℓ̊ laughed sooo Harrrddd!!! Peacito wetin Ɣ☺ΰ G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ gain to keee me wit laff. Choi!!! It is well ooo! cheesy grin tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2013
Ok @ Muma, no wahala. I'll just search till I see it.

My 2cents... My mum got married at the age of 26 to a man who started abusing her emotionally. She said it got to level that when he comes back from work, her heart will skip several beats at the sound of his car horn. She did not get pregnant and started going from one hospital to the other.

After a while, 5 years later, when the stress, shame and abuse got too much, with the help of her sister, she got the courage to file for divorce. At this time, she did not even have money cos she had spent all on treatments and she moved out of his house. That was when she met my dad. She was on her way to east to see if she could beg any of her brothers for money. They both boarded the same bus.

Initially when my dad tried to chat her up, she was not interested because she had a lot on her mind including the fact that she was trying to get divorced. She told him straight up that she was too much baggage and he couldn't handle her...lol, she dint even wait to see if it was just an innocent chit chat. Ha! Women.... Anyway, My dad then asked her, if she had any terminal illness. With a mixture of anger and amusement, she told him her whole story without leaving any details cos she was sure he would run.

They talked through out the journey and when they got to where he would drop, (he dropped first), My dad gave her his card and told her to check him up when she gets back to Lagos. (No GSM then). She took the card and shoved it in her bag. While in the east, she told her sister about the funny guy she met and how they talked all the way from lag to the east. But that she wasn't interested. Her sis, the one who encouraged her to get the divorce, told her to make sure she looked for my Dad. She agreed half-heartedly.

Well, she did not get enough money for a good lawyer so she returned to Lag. And forgot about my Dad too. :-( . One day, while going through her stuffs, she saw the card and decided to check him up. At least she needed someone to talk to.

Long story short, they started dating. My dad went to see her mum and brothers. They did their introduction. He hired a lawyer. He wasn't very rich then so it was an amateur they could hire. Meanwhile, my mum's rich ex-husband got a good lawyer and refused to grant her the divorce claiming that she had gotten married while they were still married. This was three years after she first filed for divorce. He kept trying to frustrate her.

As God did it, she was already heavily pregnant with her first child...EVER. The Judge said her ex had won the case but He was granting her the divorce based on the fact that he could see she was suffering so much pain and that her ex was just trying to intimidate her.

Finally, she married my Dad and they went on to have four beautiful, intelligent, good children, including me...hehehehe... grin

Forgive me, I wanted to write a brief story but I love my parent's story. I have heard it, from my dad like twice and from my mum, for like a million times but I love hearing it again.

So my point is, having children is not the end... What kind of environment will they grow up in? Will you be of sound mind and body to raise them properly in the fear of the lord?

On the order hand, it is not easy, Cjnone. I know that. I mean, 6 years of ur life is not beans especially at ur age when you would have thought you'd be settled and taking care of ur kids. But God is never too late. He might not come at your time, but He will come at the right time. My mum, told me that if she had even had one child for that man, she would never have left him even if he wanted to kill her because she never wanted to be a single mum. Imagine that kind of life.

My dear, be strong. Things can turn around in a twinkle. Even ur hubby can change. I mean the heart of a king is in God's hands... Enough of my sermon. May God give you strength and wisdom to make the right choice. And may you receive Grace to conceive. AMEN!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2013
@ Peaceheart, looooooool. Sorry e hear? She will not do it again, e hear? grin When I saw her post I just shook my head. Even me that has been ttc for 15 months, sometimes I dnt feel worthy to post anything here...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2013
@Mamatriplets and chokl8y...Nice and encouraging story from you.

@peaceheartt,forget about that woman.I believe she is trying to divert people's attention and mock us.That is greediness to the highest order.I will agree with her if it were to be the days of old,that our parents gives birth to a football team..

@All,Recently,i notice i always feel glad because of the abundant testimonies that will come out from the mothers and fathers of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
Psalm 126

1 When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. 2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them. 3 The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.

4 Turn again our captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the south. 5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. 6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.

Dear Lord, I look upon the stories of your daughters here who trust and believe you for the fruit of the womb and I know Lord, even Jesus Christ despised the shame of the cross because of the glory ahead. Lord, this is what is keeping so many of us going, we are not trusting or believing you for the fruit of the womb, we TRUST and BELIEVE you already.

Father, turn again the captivity of your daughters and let us be like them that dream. Lord do this so even the heathen will say 'Uhm Uhm, this is the hand of God'. Fill our mouth with mad laughter of joy of new life.

We have been sowing in tears, Lord it is time we reap in joy and come rejoicing carrying our twins and triplets with us. Make us a wonder even to ourselves because of the great victory you are wroughting in us.

This is my prayer this morning for Uteh, Beetle, Aladunni, Ebony 13, skimpychick, Alwaystrue, Mamatriplets, Pink22, Omonikiba, slimphemmie, heknowsmyname, Greenfruits, santagelo, Gen buhari, muma, cjnone, Beloved, safe, chokl8y, chi16, chidinma, lizzyslaw, mummyf, hawtmummie, nictos, Venus, marygold, Shiloh, zeezy, Mzora and all others I may have failed to mention in Jesus name.

@Marygold, congrats dear. The Lord shall perfect that which concerneth you. The number of your days and that of the babies shall be fulfilled.

@Peaceheartt,
See vexation of spirit. Choi! You don vex. Sorry dear, everyone is venting. But remember, we sometimes act like spoilt brats to God when He has done so much for us and we complain about what He has not done. Remember the thread is for those who desire children. I understand dear but let's be open. This is not some form of exclusive group.

@prommy, hehe. Thank God for what He has already done for you and take care of the ones you have. Let's not compare 'pain' because it cannot be qualified.
Since you desire other babies , I pray He grants you that.

@cjnone, may you come out victorious in this battle because I cannot even imagine you fighting this battle alone but God is with you and He will reward you with children that will appreciate your worth.

@Mamatriplets, I don laff o. You are one funny bun. Hehehe, how levels now? God is faithful.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
@AlwaysBABY, ℓ̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ooo!!! Kai, this matter wen Peace carry ©º♏Є out ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ since 2009 Prommy talk am ooo! shocked shocked shocked. That's Y ℓ̊ couldn't help Roflol grin grin grin . Hmmmm... It really made my day sha!!! wink . Thank Ɣ☺ΰ for all da prayers may God Remember Ɣ☺ΰ Speedily and ♍åkє̲ Ɣ☺ΰ start to d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sh.it Pikin as Ɣ☺ΰ like, tongue @Lizzyslaw, Glad we have been able to inspire Ɣ☺ΰ and Your DH. May Ɣ☺ΰ OVERCOME by the Power of Prayers, Amen!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
My people! How una dey? This 2ww is terrible. Today is CD 31 after clomid. Ovulated on CD 16. Hpt de show negetive. I'm begging begging God to arrest AF in the heavenlies! Am tired o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
grin Ha! MamaT, I talk am. I was wondering how I missed the post but was just not in the mood to start searching for it. This na belated vexing o on Peaceheartt part. Laugh Kai. Possibly prommy don born 3 more sef since then abi you see her breaklight for here. It is well o. we too will born our own children this year by the power that is God's.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Lol, d raging @ Prommy no be here Oº°˚˚°ºh! I smiled to myself. I rememebered coming across it too while trying to catch up. I guess she was just trying to emphatise.
@ peaceheart, I feel u sha,me 6th year post marriage, no single BFP, no miscarriage, praying for 1 child sef.
Anyway, na wetin dey hard cos all d wahala!
@Alwaystrue and MamaT, Amen Oº°˚˚°ºh!
May we all get our heart's desire from BABA IJN..Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
@ alwaystrue, †нªηкs dearie for Τ̣̣ђё prayer. D̶̲̥̅̊ good GØD̶̲̥̅̊ will perfect dat which he has started in dis forum. Baby dust to γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
@ alwaystrue, †нªηкs dearie for Τ̣̣ђё prayer. D̶̲̥̅̊ good GØD̶̲̥̅̊ will perfect dat which he has started in dis forum. Baby dust to γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ all. Love γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ plenty
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
@cjone  battle is ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ God not you, just relax and keep  praying,  can't imagine  stress of ttc and an uncooperating hubby, I'm sure U̶̲̥̅̊ know its God dt has been sustaining U̶̲̥̅̊, if not, U̶̲̥̅̊ ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ don collase, just know dt  same God wil c U̶̲̥̅̊ tru

@peaceheart! Haba wetin U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tink na? U̶̲̥̅̊ too go talk d same after ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ twins o! U̶̲̥̅̊ no no say we human be olivertwist, bt d tin be say God no mind, he D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ground ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ us
@ all! God knows wat he's doing o, he wil answer our prayers at the best time ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ us and the time is now time is now! Let's just believe and its a done deal, d most important thing is that everyone of us will be mothers wether of 2,3 or ten children
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maureen44(f): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
Please how much is m2-tone. And is it effective
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
favored gal: Thanks mamat and chokly thanks for those inspiring stories.....I have been a victim of domestic violence before marriage in a previous relationship and I wont wish it on my enemy coupled with the stress off ttc....... shey na who get life go take care of pickin. God will give every woman in that situation a discerning spirit to knw what to do in jesus name.

LadyG. Have u taken a preg test? How did u confirm u ovulated on cd 16. Normally I gave long cycles ranging from 37 to 42 days with midcycle spotting. But this my last cycle which was my first with clomid I had no midcycle spotting. Got a positive opk for the first time in my life and got af 14 days aftrr making my cycle 30 days. So either u dint ovulate when u thought u did or you are pregnant. I pray u are.
Yesso I have tested this morning. Showed negetive. How did I kno I ovulated? Got a positiv opk cd 12 and temps rose at cd 17 by .3oc. I say amen to ur prayer for moi and all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
lizzyslaw: Lol, d raging @ Prommy no be here Oº°˚˚°ºh! I smiled to myself. I rememebered coming across it too while trying to catch up. I guess she was just trying to emphatise.
@ peaceheart, I feel u sha,me 6th year post marriage, no single BFP, no miscarriage, praying for 1.
Anyway, na wetin dey hard cos all d wahala!
@Alwaystrue and MamaT, Amen Oº°˚˚°ºh!
May we all get our heart's desire from BABA IJN..Amen!
@Lizzy from person wen don miscarry 3 tyms, believe me its better not to carry at all o. Each tym u go go evacuation, carry d pain. Them go add to the scars in d womb. God will do unto us as unto Hanna and Sarah
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
peaceheartt:

Pl pl pl madam, I think u re jst bn ungrateful to God! Hw on earth wd u compare ur pain wt dt of doz who ve bn crying for yrs for jst 1 child. Pl vamoose frm dis thread, or jst read n dnt comment! I read ur post wt so much anger, u ve 2 girls and 1 boy and u re sad and crying for a fourth No let God slap ur mouth, mtchewwwww
comeon babe, dis issue is long dead. y bring it back? seeing it now annoys me dat i have to comment again. i already told her to be contended wit wat she has.
hope una de fine i just de smile, laugh and crying with u guyz. mamat, always and safe una no go kill dis silent reader wif emotional nostalgia.hugs
remain small make my 5th aniversary comot frm calendar but na d t.wedin no come de d calendar e for good smal so dat we count it as 4th. hmm my mates dem for marraige and ones i senior for marraige don born reach 3 chai. omashe o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nictos: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
God! You guy are one in a Million. Alwaystrue, tank you for ur prayers
@cjone i will remember you frm dis day in my prayers. Your home will not break
@Ladyguinvere, affliction will nt rise again in your life. I am speaking on d authority in d name of Jesus.
Mamat nd chokly, i love your story so darm much, had to read over and over again.
@mummyf welcome onboard, this is flight TTC.ahahah
@safe06 i wil heed your advice nd take my mind of it.
I am in love wit dis house by d day.
Baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
LadyGuinivere:
@Lizzy from person wen don miscarry 3 tyms, believe me its better not to carry at all o. Each tym u go go evacuation, carry d pain. Them go add to the scars in d womb. God will do unto us as unto Hanna and Sarah
Amen my sister. I don't pray for a miscarriage Oº°˚˚°ºh! In truth for every category of TTC dt we hv in this forum, our pains r different but d fact dt our needs r d same unifies us. Am very sure dt if u ask around amongst pple who hv waited as long as I hv without a BFP or miscarriage they will tell u dt in d darkest recesses of our hearts we hv wished dt even if for once we should get a BFP. The significance and difference btw us dearie is dt at least u hv prove dt u can concieve and dt u just need to know what causes d miscarriage and hope/believe dt once d cause is discovered d solution will come either medically or in d form of prayers. My dear, I still hv to find out whether or not I can concieve whatever d case may be.

To say dt it is better to not concieve at all is sometin I can't agree wt. I understand d rational for ur opinion but if only u knew d anguish of d regular/irregularity of AF. Regular in d sense it comes steadily for d past 6 yrs and iregularity of it being anytime btw 21 to 35 days.

I remember 2wards d end of my first year of marriage, I missed my period for a couple of days. First time ever. DH had even started rubbing and kissing my flat tummy b4 and after work when suddenly d witch came wt a vengeance. Since dn my circle has never been d same again. Imagine being 11days late only to do a blood test and get a BFN. Anytime I do a test and get a BFN am ashamed. Now, I dn't even bother 2 test anymore. Morning sickness and a 2nd Missed period is gonna be my BFP. At least b4 I do any other test. No more symptom spotting for me. At this rate if it happens I might even pretend to DH till it hs been confirmed by an US or sumtin undecided undecided
By d way, I meant dt am praying for God to give me even just one Child not one Miscarriage (Tufiakwa!!!)
Baby dust y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
@zenoj plz am also interested snd details 2
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hehehehe! Una no go kill me o. Marygold congrats girl.
Welcome all to all the new mamas.
I beg i get exam dats y una no too see me, will be back fully soon.
Alwaysbaby you are the best God bless you dearie.
MamaT i dey hail o
everybody cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 6:38am On Feb 24, 2013
VENUSS:

remain small make my 5th aniversary comot frm calendar but na d t.wedin no come de d calendar e for good smal so dat we count it as 4th. hmm my mates dem for marraige and ones i senior for marraige don born reach 3 chai. omashe o.
Your wedding was on the 29th of february?
Don't worry Dear, ur Children r being beautified and edified b4 arrival cos they r meant for greatness. It is well with us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 6:39am On Feb 24, 2013
Double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2013
lizzyslaw:
Amen my sister. I don't pray for a miscarriage Oº°˚˚°ºh! In truth for every category of TTC dt we hv in this forum, our pains r different but d fact dt our needs r d same unifies us. Am very sure dt if u ask around amongst pple who hv waited as long as I hv without a BFP or miscarriage they will tell u dt in d darkest recesses of our hearts we hv wished dt even if for once we should get a BFP. The significance and difference btw us dearie is dt at least u hv prove dt u can concieve and dt u just need to know what causes d miscarriage and hope/believe dt once d cause is discovered d solution will come either medically or in d form of prayers. My dear, I still hv to find out whether or not I can concieve whatever d case may be.

To say dt it is better to not concieve at all is sometin I can't agree wt. I understand d rational for ur opinion but if only u knew d anguish of d regular/irregularity of AF. Regular in d sense it comes steadily for d past 6 yrs and iregularity of it being anytime btw 21 to 35 days.

I remember 2wards d end of my first year of marriage, I missed my period for a couple of days. First time ever. DH had even started rubbing and kissing my flat tummy b4 and after work when suddenly d witch came wt a vengeance. Since dn my circle has never been d same again. Imagine being 11days late only to do a blood test and get a BFN. Anytime I do a test and get a BFN am ashamed. Now, I dn't even bother 2 test anymore. Morning sickness and a 2nd Missed period is gonna be my BFP. At least b4 I do any other test. No more symptom spotting for me. At this rate if it happens I might even pretend to DH till it hs been confirmed by an US or sumtin undecided undecided
By d way, I meant dt am praying for God to give me even just one Child not one Miscarriage (Tufiakwa!!!)
Baby dust y'all
Amen my Sister. That is the same way I keep on having late AF. Sometyms I just want the thing to come so I can move on. Mnyl my sis in law that is close to 40 keeps on taking in almost every year. Imagine, for d last one (her 5th) she called me to tell her what to take to terminate d belle. Ok!
@nictos Amen o! Afflication shall not rise up again o. I haff begged God, rather than another MC, make I no take in till d one dt l stay is ready to come
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@maureen,m2-tone iz gud,its #1,500 there about. Its very effective in terms of ovulation.
@venuss,ur twins dey road,no just worry
I heard walnuts very good,м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ I af started chopping it o. D devil tries in many ways to make us loose faith,bur na hin go tire,coz м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ know say evry each one of us here go carry our pikin,diz year no go pass us. Amin.
Sparkling baby dust on us all,nd remember today na sunday o,wash flenty bitterleaf,put fish,pomo,liver,nd evryevry,cook for dh n let him push it down with moringa juice,den wear dat g-string wey u buy with dat Vic.Secret bra,dance etighi for front of dh,so dat him "play boy" go stand gidigba,oya e don do o,make ona enta room finish wetin ona start. I dey wait gudnews diz week ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2013
@safe06,u no go kill person wit laughter.@venus,no worry,by dis tym nxt yr,na u and ur twins go celebrate.@pink22,suces wishes in your exams.@alwaystrue,mamat,una weldone.baby dust to all us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
Hiiiiii every1. I've been reading and following for a while now. I love this thread; the advice, the humour, you guys are what a woman needs when she feels down.
I've been married for 4 years now, had 2 fibroids removed in 2011, got pg for the first time barely a month after the removal. Lost the pg at 3months.

@Lizzyslaw, hmmm, my sister, I too was saying at least let me get pg for once, but trust me, it's not easy. I went on to have 4 more miscarriages after that (which I'm sure will NEVER happen again, in Jesus' Name), but imagine the pain, the heartbreak!
My prayer for all reading this is :No more casting of our young! Those of us who have never been pg will be and will carry to fulfilment!

The last mc was in early 2012, since then, nothing! DH and I have decided to go the ivf route, we plan to do it in May, before then, however, we plan to experiment with at home insemination, generally just have fun till May.

@cjnone, it is well with you. God will never forsake you and those who laughed at you will come and laugh with you. People will look at you and be amazed! May God bless you.

Have fun, everyone, wishing us all successful bd from now on. Happy Sunday

It is well with us all. We shall be blessed with double for our trouble. Have a lovely Sunday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@zeezy,yelse ooo,we av to do all doables bfor our dh ooo,somtymz sef I no dey lyk wear clothe,even if I wear e go b one micro mini with small top wey b say bfor I bend finish u go see my tinini tanana,so dh no go loose interest o,pray with dh too,eat with him,u fit even feed am sef,pamper him well,u go see as dh go understand what u r goin thru.
@dreamsinbc,its well with u,ur days of miscarriage ar over,u shall conceive soonest n bear forth beautiful kids. Amin.
@all,ope say no b dh dey win una?scream,sing ,even speak in tongue as una dey babydance,enjoy urselves as ur babies ar settling in ur womb. As for today o,na м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ dey take charge.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
@dreamsinbc...is wel. this yr wi neva pass u by. i wish u bfp soonest.

@all...af showed up dis afternoon. wat more can i say? it is wel with my soul.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@chi16,d devil iz a liar,let d af come,its only a sign dat ur day to conceive iz drawing nearer,av faith,God wnt let u down.
@ all,na wa oo,nobody don show since?abi ona don break ona back?abeg ooo,I want to hear sweet gist oooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2013
@safe, break back ke? Bac wey go carry multiple babies. No way o. Just keeping my fingers crossed to see the end of this severe tummy pains i ave been aving since friday.heading to the clinic as i type. it is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.