Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403853 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stevade(f): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
@ shiloh how are you managing your fibriod? something very small can become big and cursing problem when is not properly manage.the fibriod ur scan carry out is the left over that due to one or two things Dr can not remove it, i mean its position when you are doing surgery so my dear sis try nd watch the fibriod, another scan would be necessary.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
@shiloh, I didn't want to mention fibroid so as not to scare you, but thats what i think is causing the heavy period. I didn't even know u had a history of fibroids. You shouldnt be having heavy bleeding on day 6. Do you clot a lot?
If you don't want surgery, Try looking into traditional remedies for fibroid. Get help from someone you trust.

My sister in-law gave birth last year, we were ttc the same time. Her problem was fibroids which was causing miscarriages and she finally got solution from one old man in the south. She took some herbs and the fibroids came out, not all though. She got pregnant and has a baby now. My bro said i should go meet this guy, but I can't, my issue is not fibroids. My aunt also had problems with fibroids and she has 2 kids after treatment, the fibroids also came out.
Medically, I dont know how thats possible.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 7:19am On Feb 21, 2013
Alwaystrue: @question,
Thanks so much. I read that amazing testimony. Double twins in a pregnancy while they were only trying for one? And it was natural. Our God is a great God of wonders. He just has a way of making your trust in Him worthwhile. Not saying this couple may have trusted or not but just saying God is wonderful.

@safe,Beloved1993,cjnone2000 and others, it is well with you, you hve been keeping the thread active. Please if you search prior pages you will get lots of answers to your questions as Mamatriplets said. Please avail yourself of this opportunity.

@Omonikiba,chidinma,Greenfruits,uteh,aladunni,ebony13,heknowsmyname,pink22,Mamatriplets,JoesQ,chi16 and others, hope you are keeping busy with positive projects. The God that answers by fire, will manifest His glory in our lives concerning our children.

@Chokl8y, by strength can no man prevail, after all said and done, God still visits at His set time foe us which no enemy can deny. We pray for the wisdom to know what to do per time and refuse to give the devil satisfaction because none shall be barren and we are fruitful vines. It is our season of breakthrough.
You are welcome dear. Amen, we receive the prophetic word and strength to conceive, carry and deliver God's special seed.

Thanks a lot for checking. I have since taken my mind off ttc after DH's count was 8million and my hsg results gave an all clear. We decided to go on fertileaid for men, count boost and motility and will go for another test aftr 3mnths whc is end of march.
May God answer all our prayers and surprise us all sooner than we hope.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 7:30am On Feb 21, 2013
To all d newbies in the house-welcome. May you not stay in d ttc forum for long before moving onto d preggies forum.
@ Udoka, im trusting God all is well with u, u only want to come surprise us with d good news ltr on.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 7:55am On Feb 21, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@chidinma,dnt u know dat dreams come true(singing with westlife"s voice),dats a powerful revelation o,I join u in prayers,ur testimony has "arove". Lolz.
@shiloh,I know how u feel trust м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,heavy periods n cramps ar just lyk terrible nightmares,I av bin goin thru severe cramps n heavy period lyk foreva,bur God pass am,I know we will laugh best @ last. Plz do what u av to do,d earlier u detect ur problem,d easier it Ȋ̝̊̅§ to attack so it doznt turn into sumthing else. Try ask around nd get a gud gynae.
@ebiprecious,do u realy trust ur doc?be careful how u use drugs o,u may not even have any fertility issue,just b relaxed,eat well,exercise well,pray well,and always think positive. U may just go for a routine fertility test nd leave d rest for God to do.
@heknowsmyname,its well,just be positive.
@all,when God says "be",so shall it be,kunfayakun. Sparkling baby dust on us all. Gdmorning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2013
For anyone who wants to detoxify or has issues with fibroid,kindly send me an email.God will sort everyone out.Baby dust to all in d house.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2013
@zenoj, pls what is ur email?
I am interested. In d fibroid medication/therapy.
@all, our season for joy is here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2000yaho: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2013
just saw myself praying in tears for everybody in this forum.
l have this conviction that our bundle of joy is nearer that expected.
keep the faith alive. No distraction. We must not faint in the days of adversity. Forward ever, backward never.
Its well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2013
greetings to all mom to be in the house.pls,has anyone experienced systemic infection?@zenoj...am interested in the fibroid treatment too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marygold(f): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
Dear Lovely sisters in the house,how are we all doing?Guess fine.Please Udoka,come here and tell us you are well and fine.We miss you so much.On this note i once again announce that i have concieved again.The third time within 12months,i lost the previous two at 8-10weeks.This time around,please i need all the prayers i can get from each of us.I pray this one becomes viable and i carry it to terms(ameen) i promised to announce my pregnancy soonest on this thread and i am doing that right now.I pray more good news will be heard from all of us this quarter,ameen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
Awwwwww @Marygold,

no shaking, dis one has come to stay and stick
you shall carry this pregnancy to term in the NAME dat is above all other names.
use your mouth to declare it, dont let the devil use his deceit to rub u of your blessing cos the Lord has given you power and authority to trample upon serpents and scorpions and over powers of the enemy and nothing by any means shall hurt dat foetus growing inside of you IJMN.

let me at this juncture wish you a happy and healthy nine months. cant wait to join you, sis.

@All, nothing much is going on with me, that's why i have not be posting here but believe me i'm always with you 24/7.
for update, i have stopped drinking lemon/baking soda for now cos my sister brought me Moringa leaf and seed. this has greatly increased my hubby's libido, had to stop him from taking it for now till after my 2WW make he no go woundjure me *lol*.

y'all have a fruitful day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
@marygold...congrts. this baby(ies) has come to stay. ur joy must be full.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ Marygold congrats, He dt has began a ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ work I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ is faithfull to compplete it, iv gone tru miscarriage twice and i overcame wt prayers,put ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ hands  ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ tommy daily and prophesy to ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ fruit
@ all, God is sure no shaking!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
COngrats Marygold....This one you will carry t term in the mighty name of Jesus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ flakeey,pls does moringa leave and seed helps fertility?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hello ladies, how are we all doing? Just wanted to assure all of us that we are overcomers. The devil has been defeated and we have our victories in Christ.

Pls @Zenoj, I am interested in detoxifying. My email is choklatelips@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
twingirls: @ flakeey,pls does moringa leave and seed helps fertility?

yea, they do
i read lots about moringa before i finally accepted to take both the seed and leaf.
they are anti-cancer, anti-inflamatory, reduce fibroids, balance hormones, reduce body weight, boost fluid counts, for immune system, enhance sex drive, promote good sleep, relax the muscles, enhance production of more milk in lactating mothers, fight infections and malaria parasites.

lots of health benefits.

pls browse it up for more info..reading is believing *wink*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ Zenoj, pls do send me ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ email,  want to start detoxify immediately,pls write ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ email ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ me, can't write mine here cos it consist of my full name.need to talk to you urgently  dis weightloss/ herbal, detoxifying
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ Wakes and flakeey ‎»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-► so much

No wonder, dh started taking it since 2mths ago and thruout my last cycle, he couldn't keep his hands off me,i think it does truely works. Guess i will av to join him
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
I just ve to log in to say congrats to marygold! Dis one has come to stay in sha Allah! @flaaky where have u been now...@ all baby dust to u all it is well.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
@Marygold
CONGRATULATIONS!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Thanks for giving us the good news. It is timeous and confirmation that God Almighty is still with us on this thread.
This Good work that God has done in ur life shall surely be completed. You shall carry this baby(ies) to term IMNJ.
Wishing u a wonderful 36 weeks
My prayer is dt wt this announcement, more BFP's SHALL ring on ds thread b4 this month ends, sisters pls gear up and receive ur bundles of joy. Our God is still in the business of answering Prayers. He has not stopped and will NEVER stop.
Baby dust Y'all kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
MARYGOLD!!! CONGRATULOBIA!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy . Am so Happy for you!!! This will surely go round by God's Grace. @Flakeey, they say one does not appreciate what one has. My Sister has Moringa trees in her compound which we planted together but do u know that i have NEVER tried it. I just collect keep and later throw them away while people troupe into her house day and night to buy the leaf and seeds. CHoi!!! i don F-up undecided . its not too late though, abeg yarn me how u and dh dey take am. Do you chew the seeds and how do u prepare the leaves? I ready for Knackito till thy kingdom comes. grin cool
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
@mama triplet, wash the leaf and dry at room temperature,blend wt blender wen its dry! Chikena! You can add to ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ tea, juice, vegetable or anything you eat while serving or after serving, just don't add on fire. Don't know d preparation ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ d seed though, i just buy and eat 3 pieces daily. ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅  dried leaf,  use 1 teasoon thrice daily (as U̶̲̥̅̊ like it, its food supplement, not drug) mind d way U̶̲̥̅̊ give dh o, my dh was using it 2 control bp, just discovered his strange libido can be traced to our dear moringa

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 6:12am On Feb 22, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
@marygold,congrats,just start learning how to dance alingo,coz na hin I go take compete with u for baby naming ceremony. Be positive babes.
@all,I wish us all d very best,our miracles iz closer than we expected. Sparkling baby dust on us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 7:16am On Feb 22, 2013
Hi mommies. How are we this morning?

@ Marygold, congratulations!!!! Pls dnt let the devil tell you anything on the contrary. Dnt entertain any negative thoughts. With prayer and positive confession you will have a happy pregnancy and delivery and naming, and birthdays and marriage and grandchild naming :-) Dnt mimd me, I always see to the far future...

So generally I'm fine. AF showed up this morning but for the first time since I got married, I am ok with it. Not happy o...just OK... smileyI have been scheduled for several medicals starting from cd3; Omo, dem plenty o! blood tests, pelvic scan, hsg and so on including SA for hubby. This is the first time I am doing any real tests. Pls ladies who have done all these, please I need general advice on how to go about them, like what to expect.

Generally, I have decided to just keep calm and breath. If possible try to enjoy the process cos it's for my good. Thank God my Hubby's company hospital is taking care of it all. Cos right now, I dnt have that kind of cash...at alllllll!!!!

I have also decided to start a vegetarian diet after I detox for three days. So Help Me God!

Dat reminds me. First of all, the devil is a liar and a sore loser, always looking for whom to deceive. My last cycle i.e d one that ended with af this morning, during the time I think I was ovulating i.e, the five fertile days, I had this serious pain on my left lower side that made BD impossible. I mean, even when hubby will try to just hold my hands, it would be as if it was making the pain worse. I was doubled over almost through out the 7days. Pls has anyone gone through this? What does it mean?

Sorry for my epistle. Right now I can feel some cramping starting in my tommy. AF is looking for my trouble. Warn her o! She should just do her thing quietly and leave me in peace!

More Grace to conceive to all... cheesy grin kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2013
@chokl8y, what u had was ovulation pain. I never used to get it until I started ttc. Me I bone it o, when it starts I just take painkillers and continue knackson. Lol
I'm pain free only few days in a month anyway, so I'm used to it.

My advice is before your hsg to take painkillers, at least 30 mins b4. Some oyinbo people even ask their Dr for valium to use. Good luck o.

@marygold, congratulations. You will carry your baby to term, have no fear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2013
@ Beloved, thank you. God bless you. I have never had the pain before that was why I thinking it was something else. Na wa o! Anyway, I am taking a break from ttc next month. As in, I'll specifically stay away from bd during my fertile days. Lt me cool down, study and take care of my body. After that, I will be ready! This time eh, it's fight to the finish...pain or no pain... cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2013
MamaTriplets: MARYGOLD!!! CONGRATULOBIA!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy . Am so Happy for you!!! This will surely go round by God's Grace. @Flakeey, they say one does not appreciate what one has. My Sister has Moringa trees in her compound which we planted together but do u know that i have NEVER tried it. I just collect keep and later throw them away while people troupe into her house day and night to buy the leaf and seeds. CHoi!!! i don F-up undecided . its not too late though, abeg yarn me how u and dh dey take am. Do you chew the seeds and how do u prepare the leaves? I ready for Knackito till thy kingdom comes. grin cool

MamaT, the funny woman. we chew 2 seeds each during lunch hour, and a teaspoon of the leaf at night during dinner, hubby prefers the leaf mixed with akamu, makes him sleep like a baby. i usually pour d blended leaf in my palm, swallow it, wash it down with water, then food immediately. its supposed to be morning and night intake but since we both leave the house as early as 6, we dont bother to take the leaf in the morning except on saturdays and sundays.

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: nairagenone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.