Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5446755 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
legendsmother:

My dear am in d same boat as u as for local massage I met one last week n she's started work with me with some herbs d good thing is its not a chemical process like doctors drugs et all n I won't b bordered by side effects
Ijaw fertiluty massage depends on d persons doin it
D woman am seeing now is about 70 years plus n u need to see d crowd of women I see dere, I feel d more experienced are d elderly ones

Sperm coming out immediately after sex to me isn't normal sha I know some shud come out but not just immediately na
legendsmother are you base in Lagos?Won't mind meeting this ijaw woman o,the more elderly the better, I would have pmed you I don't know how nairaland pm worked, at this junction am ready to try the ijaw woman, pls help a sister, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mamitwins:

Am in Lagos ma
am a Lagos mama too, how I wish the massager is in Lagos, my dear what do we do, oh am confuse.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Purelady:
am a Lagos mama too, how I wish the massager is in Lagos, my dear what do we do, oh am confuse.

We plenty. the massagers shared here are often based around ajegunle/ iyana iba/ikorodu axis, neither of which pays me.
Biko, anyone who has details of trusted ijaw massagers in main lagos should share

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mamitwins:

It's not normal at all o mama according to our local people but doctors keep saying there is nothing wrong with it as per science thingy. I still experienced it this morning and seriously looking for solutions. I believe sperm leakage (eda) is one of the major reasons for unexplained infertility .

please can you share the ijaw woman's contact.

Please, I need to clarify this issue o!

In my own case, when we finish bd, hubby doesn't come out immediately. When he finally does, I just lay down for a while, say 15-20mins, then I stand up. Now, after like 15-30mins of going about my normal business, I feel something come out, just very little sha but I feel it. That's my scenario.

Is that what you are talking about? Is that your situation too?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
rvpbae:

In my own case, when we finish bd, hubby doesn't come out immediately. When he finally does, I just lay down for a while, say 15-20mins, then I stand up. Now, after like 15-30mins of going about my normal business, I feel something come out, just very little sha but I feel it. That's my scenario.

If it comes out after 15-20mins that one is still good. The one referred to is immediately o. As he pulls out like this, it just comes out with the D!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hannaspirit:

We plenty. the massagers shared here are often based around ajegunle/ iyana iba/ikorodu axis, neither of which pays me.
Biko, anyone who has details of trusted ijaw massagers in main lagos should share

Same here. Someone even shared the contact of an Ijaw woman but she stays at Agbara which is far for me as well. Abeg Lagos mamas that have used them, shuk mouth for the matter o.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
@mumredeemer : Happy birthday in arrears, your next celebration will be with your triplets IJN

@iwillrejoice: May the Lord make you rejoice sooner than you expect according to your moniker, your labor will not be in vain.

@legendsmother: you're sited sis, thanks for sharing the information, it will end in praise

@omojudy: My razor blade mouth sister, I salute you. Heaven will remember you for good

And everyone keeping the thread alive and we at the peepers mood, may God deliver unto us our bundles of joy.
The Lord will give us all victory over TTC in Jesus name.
#shoutouttoall
#weshallporttopregnancythreadsoon
One love.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Purelady:

Am confused too, am tired mehn this thing is draining. I pray God will have mercy on us and make us conceive supernaturally in Jesus name Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
rvpbae:

No, it pours out all even while laying down or hanging the 2legs up. Once he comes out of me everything follows him out and it's not as if it's watery, it's usually thick.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
MamaHeaven:

Same here. Someone even shared the contact of an Ijaw woman but she stays at Agbara which is far for me as well. Abeg Lagos mamas that have used them, shuk mouth for the matter o.

Mummy Zoey @ iomoge2 and Pweetiebabe please we need your help on this, thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yes d distance is d issue for Lagos mamas if u have friends did way u cud book a week n sacrifice lol if not I think Lagos mamas shud shuk mouth

Infertility is when u talk about ur vagina in social media and you are encouraged hehehhdhehd may God just sama! All d mamas wife bfp this thread go reach page 2839380455667789292929299292 lol it is well and it is possible amen!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
@MamaHeaven, I don't mind any known and trusted ijaw woman in Agbara, as am resident in ojo axis, mama Zoey@ iomoge2 and pweetibabe pls biko nu, follow shuk mouth, I remember then when I use to come to nairaland as a guest, a mama on this thread, posted same issues and she was treated of this, before nairaland tsunami. I Pray God Almighty help us all on this thread, and dash us all (lol) BFP of twins and triplets to redeem time for us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkay2016: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tripletmom:
Oluwa ti Seun nla,ti eni kan kan o le se
Great mothers,with joy in my heart I announce my BFP.
I tested on 9DPO with HPT got a faint line den I continued testing til I did BPT today.AF suppose to show tmrrw but now on vacation.
Will share my WIDD soon.
NOTE: it's gonna be a long post,so pls I beg u to endure and read my story.
Thanks for the congratulatory messages inadvance.
@folash sorry for the loss,may God bless u with another and affliction shall never again.
congratulations, i wish you a successful nine months journey, am so happy for u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mamitwins:

No, it pours out all even while laying down or hanging the 2legs up. Once he comes out of me everything follows him out and it's not as if it's watery, it's usually thick.

Oh I see. I wonder why that is.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 12:01am On Jul 21, 2017
Mamitwins:

Try telling your hubby to stop the thrusting movement after he has ejaculated. He shouldn't pull out immediately, but stay still for some time and pull out gently.

Again, try the rear entry/doggy style. It places the sperm closer to the cervix.

Ensure you urinate before sex and try not to urinate or stool for about 20mins after sex or it will push sperm out. Lie down and elevate hips.

Don't worry too much. Semen liquefies after some time and must flow out.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 3:43am On Jul 21, 2017
Mamitwins:

Mummy Zoey @ iomoge2 and Pweetiebabe please we need your help on this, thanks.

Mine was at Ajah
Ikota axis
But she fell seriously ill and her daughter who stays at Oshodi now took over.
I know cos my friend started going there.

Dunno your own location.
Will look 4 d number if interested
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2017
Purelady:
@MamaHeaven, I don't mind any known and trusted ijaw woman in Agbara, as am resident in ojo axis, mama Zoey@ iomoge2 and pweetibabe pls biko nu, follow shuk mouth, I remember then when I use to come to nairaland as a guest, a mama on this thread, posted same issues and she was treated of this, before nairaland tsunami. I Pray God Almighty help us all on this thread, and dash us all (lol) BFP of twins and triplets to redeem time for us all.
D woman I used den is somewhere around Iyana-era and I believe she's OK and her charges are affordable,she will treat u and hubby...You can Pm me if u need her contract.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2017
iomoge2:

Mine was at Ajah
Ikota axis
But she fell seriously ill and her daughter who stays at Oshodi now took over.
I know cos my friend started going there.

Dunno your own location.
Will look 4 d number if interested

Thanks for your prompt response, oshodi is good for me because am around Iyana ipaja - Egbeda axis. Please I don't mind having the person's contact, thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2017
Cuppymummy:
Try telling your hubby to stop the thrusting movement after he has ejaculated. He shouldn't pull out immediately, but stay still for some time and pull out gently.

Again, try the rear entry/doggy style. It places the sperm closer to the cervix.

Ensure you urinate before sex and try not to urinate or stool for about 20mins after sex or it will push sperm out. Lie down and elevate hips.

Thank you Ma, we have tried it all but it still pours out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Mamitwins:

Thank you Ma, we have tried it all but it still pours out.
@ all Mamas complaining of sperm pouring out, have you thought about trying the Instead Softcups? There was a time it was trending here. If inserted properly, it will keep the sperm in and should be removed 12hrs later. By that time, all the sperm needed would have gone into the uterus.

So someone tell me, where for Nigeria we fit see am buy?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2017
has any one try any of these herbal remedy to treat Amenorrhea meaning absence of period and which is more effective

tomato juice
beet root juice
aloe vera wit honey
ginger drink
unripe pawpaw juice
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Newmum0615: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2017
Good morning mamas,

I have been reading about this Serrapeptase that is frequently mentioned here. I have scar tissue from a previous CS. I am TTC at the moment and hoping that this drug will help relieve the pain. Is there anywhere I can get it in Lagos and how much please? Name of a reliable brand will also be welcome.
May our stay here be very short. Baby dust to all.
Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Newmum0615: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2017
I won't lie to you. I had a miscarriage this March. The pregnancy was about 8 weeks and was going well although with serious morning sickness, vomitting and all. This led me to look for peppersoup to help with the nausea. The one i got had a lot of uda and pepper in it. Minutes after taking it, i started having serious stomach cramps and heat inside me. That week, i went for scan & they said they baby was no longer growing. I can't say if it was the cause of the mc, but I sure as hell will never take pepper soup again during subsequent pregnancies.

sophie11:
THINGS TO AVOID DURING TTC and EARLY STAGES OF PREGNANCY

Hello mums to be... Your miracle babies wld be with u all shortly in Jesus name.. just wanted to share a few things I heard, dunno how true it is but prevention is better than cure..

This actually happened to a friend of mine that just got preggy, she felt like eating pineapple and I got some for her, afterwards she started complaining about serious tummy pains and called her doctor. It was in that moment that he advised her to keep off certain fruits like pineapple, lime lemon during the early stages of pregnancy. Also heard that akaun (pottash) for making abacha, isi ewu and d likes should be avoided while TTC and preggy. Uda popularly used in making peppersoup/nsala should also be avoided at this stage(TTC and while preggy).. Uziza leaves too shld be avoided as well..

Like I said, I dunno how true this is but just wanted to share the info... God is still in d business of doing miracles so keep trusting and believing.. Baby dust to all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faheemaz: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
D man I used den is somewhere around Iyana-era and I believe she's OK and her charges are affordable,she will treat u and hubby...You can Pm me if u need her contract.
Ma'am I wouldn't mind getting her contact too, I stay around that area. Btw! Does she treat other fertility issues too?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2017
Faheemaz:

Ma'am I wouldn't mind getting her contact too, I stay around that area. Btw! Does she treat other fertility issues too?
Yes ma, she treated me for sperm leakage, womb setting, infection and even gave me herbs to improve my egg quality cos she said I wasn't ovulating which was also confirm by hormonal assay.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
It's my birthday today and my wedding anniversary...Lift up your voices on my behalf my dear e-family and ask The Lord to visit me with the fruits of the womb.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Newmum0615: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Congrats!

God has rewarded all your efforts. May your testimony never be cut short. Wishing you a blissful and enjoyable 9 months journey. God will do it for all of us still waiting and believing.

Tripletmom:
Long post alert!!!

Sorry for the long post,I Jst didn't wanna leave anything out.
Thanks to all d wonderful mamas,thanks for sharing experiences and tips am so glad I joined this trend.
The lord dat did mine Wil give u all reason to testify also.
Very very very soon u
Dey shall b BFP traffic henceforth.
@sayoddy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkay2016: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Cuppymummy:

the fact that semen comes out, to mean it means nothing because i conceived with it last 2yrs..though i took fertilaid and ovaboost.
but one lady said she experienced it and her mother to her to one woman that massaged her and the next month she got pregnant, she is a member in one facebook group (OMAM)ie once a mum always a mum.
i believe everybody's body is different..

I wish they could reduce the price of fertilaid and ovaboost, it's very costly now, i bought both 14,000 last two years
baby dust to us all, ttc journey no dey easy at all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkay2016: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Yes ma, she treated me for sperm leakage, womb setting, infection and even gave me herbs to improve my egg quality cos she said I wasn't ovulating which was also confirm by hormonal assay.
did u later conceive with all the treatment
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
enkay2016:
the fact that semen comes out, to mean it means nothing because i conceived with it last 2yrs..though i took fertilaid and ovaboost.
but one lady said she experienced it and her mother to her to one woman that massaged her and the next month she got pregnant, she is a member in one facebook group (OMAM)ie once a mum always a mum.
i believe everybody's body is different..

I wish they could reduce the price of fertilaid and ovaboost, it's very costly now, i bought both 14,000 last two years
baby dust to us all, ttc journey no dey easy at all.
U can get it at Nemitt pharmacy at ojuelegba Jst opp d barracks,it's more cheaper dere,although I got mine from jiji but picked it up at dat pharmacy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
creamylicious just sent u a message.... Please dont ignore
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
D woman I used den is somewhere around Iyana-era and I believe she's OK and her charges are affordable,she will treat u and hubby...You can Pm me if u need her contract.
Mama God bless you am so interested in it, I don't know how nairaland pm worked let me try. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.