Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424940 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2017
mummykyrti:

Mama curvilicious no vex for me abeg make john no vex for me too...I dey see your ms complains, bera gbenu dake and enjoy ..I'll give my left breast to experience ms and see my baby hale and hearty, as I never start make my ore(you) dey experience am for us....kpele you hear very soon you'll be okay..
I miss you o. I no dey vex. John say mai tell you say make you no give your let breast o. If you give your left breath wetin u go use feed Kristy baby? No try yourself there o
Love you mucho
Sloppy kisses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2017
fpeter:
@All, thanks for the prayers and good wishes.

@legendsmother, your miracle is around. God bless your home.

May the remaining months of 2017 manifest our pleasant surprises.

Chai, i didn't come early o
Happy buyday tuyu my very own mamalicious mamalette. Live long, keep prospering nd having plenty children.
Happy bornday again
Belle blessings to you kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2017
Towerofgrace:

See pot calling kettle black, you wey your dh no dey allow u see your break light

I beg I dey kpekus leave, so na kpekus spree I dey so, nothing like having Mr Tower under lock and key grin grin grin cheesy cheesy, plus this wonderful rain, ojigbijigbi, biko let me continue the ministry I go come back to read all I have missed out.
Iyatower, i sight u ooooooooo
That ojigbijigbi got me rolling u ehn! Eku ise o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2017
I can't keep calm about this one
I just can't! !!
In homecell yesterday one of my member testified of her conception after years of wait she finally 4months gone. What got me all joyous was age been don dey tell on her nd you could tell from her looks she was very very weary, she no dey play or laff wt pple just jejely dey go wt perpetual long face but yesterday walahi smile finish for Africa
Then i got home again as if that was not enough my neighbour of upstairs that waited 2yrs+ said she is pregnant too
Yayyyyyyyyy

PS: my fellowship member said it happened when she requested a joint prayer from homecell earlier this year. So, i beg you moms plz request joint prayers too no shame. Who shame epp?
As belle blessings dey flow so e go reach una hand in Jesus name! Amen!!!

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwawunmi(f): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
fruitfulnathia:

ure welcome by God's grace it will all end in joy
. amen baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Happy Sunday fruitful mothers and fathers. Please let's be encouraged. As surely as God lives, we will look back someday and smile. When we look back and remember this season of tears, we will smile. Sarah, Hannah, Elizabeth, Rachel etc surely must have looked back when they became mothers and smiled. Someday soon, it will be our turn to smile. It is well with each and everyone of us. May God's favour locate us this week and beyond. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
legendsmother:

My dear am in d same boat as u as for local massage I met one last week n she's started work with me with some herbs d good thing is its not a chemical process like doctors drugs et all n I won't b bordered by side effects
Ijaw fertiluty massage depends on d persons doin it
D woman am seeing now is about 70 years plus n u need to see d crowd of women I see dere, I feel d more experienced are d elderly ones

Sperm coming out immediately after sex to me isn't normal sha I know some shud come out but not just immediately na

You just confirmed my doubts. Doctors I have consulted with always say its normal,but deep down I know it isn't when the leakage is immediately after sex and plenty.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrssho: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
You guys should do your own research. Leakage after sex is totally normal

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
leakage immediately after sex is not normal oooo! especially when its so much pls try n go d trado way cos most doctors will jus tell u its normal. sometimes the trados will tell you its hot womb. pls if you know of any conk edo woman pls ask her of the name of a particular leaf u chew wit salt it helps to calm the womb. i wish i can remember the name of the leaf.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
fruitfulnathia:
good day mothers of glorious children for those who hv fibroids i heard from e reliable source with first hand experience that she used uziza seed n leave to shrink hers n she has five children. u may try these
Na by chopping?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
@fpeter, happy birthday and happy wedding anniversary, may ur blessings double in these double celebration. I pray that by next year it will b a tripple celebration as u celebrate with ur LO. May d peace of Gid surround u n ur home always IJN amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Omojudy:

Na by chopping?
This woman ehn! U be case o cheesy
Chopping still join grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
@Legendsmother: thank God you're ok now, I've always known you as a strong woman of faith, don't forget weeping may endure for a night behold joy comes in the morning. You shall testify soon IJN.

@Fpeter: Happy birthday and wedding anniversary, this is double celebration may God give you triple celebration by this time next year.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Afriface: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Staphylococcus Aureus Cured.

This is a testimony among others turning in daily at our clinic.

"I never believed it could act so fast, I have staphylococcus Aureus for over six years,

this have weaken my sexual system and my wife was also infected, we have used several medications
from several hospitals and doctors including herbal supplements. But when I was introduced to Alberchin Herbal
Medical cure products, I took it and started seeing improvement in weeks, 6weeks later I went for lab test,
behold I was negative, repeated the test a month later to be sure and yet, I remain Staph negative.
I thank God we are now a healthy and happy family.

www.stdhomecures..com
Dr Ola
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2017
curvilicious:

Chai, i didn't come early o
Happy buyday tuyu my very own mamalicious mamalette. Live long, keep prospering nd having plenty children.
Happy bornday again
Belle blessings to you kiss

Thanks babe, you too much jare...TWAILE!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2017
curvilicious:

I miss you o. I no dey vex. John say mai tell you say make you no give your let breast o. If you give your left breath wetin u go use feed Kristy baby? No try yourself there o
Love you mucho
Sloppy kisses
thanks love, good morning house
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2017
MamaHeaven:
Hello Mamas,
I had been battling with unexplained infertility till I decided to change hospitals. I did an hsg this time last year and the results showed both tubes were ok. Today i had another hsg done and the results is the attached.
Pls does this mean both tubes are blocked?

Pls what do i do now cos I'm so sad.

Mamas in the house please help me thank God o. Below is my HSG report from Clinix on the 21st of July(friday). I did this test a month ago at prism and the report said my tubes were blocked. I was about to start serrapeptase but my husband thought it wise for me to do another one just to be sure. Trust me, it was a mental torture for me to do this test again after he pain I went through last month but i summoned courage. WIDD?
1. I informed the nurse treating me and hubby and she placed me on a strong antibiotics to dry up any fluid in my tubes(i don't know if this did it)
2. I started castor oil therapy every night since i got the first report about the blockage
3. I started exercising, i lost about 4kg(don't know if this also contributed)
4. Attended my church evening programme and prayed to God almighty to helo open every closed tube in my body)
5. I did the test again. This time, i used a strong pain killer and was more relaxed. The doctor injected a lot of the dye but the pain was minimal compared to the first one.
So to all mamas with similar issue, you may want to seek another opinion just to be sure. But in all, I give God the glory and by God's grace my next post will be about my BFP in Jesus name. Wishing every mama her BFP this month and this year in Jesus name

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumIbeji(f): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2017
Good morning mamas...
I'm new here please..
I need clarifications please... I don't usually have abdominal pain as menstrual cramps just back ache and that's all... But on Saturday morning I had a terrible abdominal pain accompanying my menses. It lasted for hours, took felvin and was relieved... Fast forward to this morning the abdominal pain is back...
What could be the cause and what can I do? Make una no Waka pass abeg..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good day all. I have been a peeping member for over a year, thought I would introduce my self with a testimony but I guess God is saying not yet.
Let me start from the beginning. I have a beautiful daughter who will turn 2 by sept. Someone might say - what's the hurry? But conditions are no same for everybody. I got married in 2014 and took in immediately to conceive my princess I birthed in sept 2015( though I had a case of very irregular AF before marriage, so her conception was purely miraculous cos I had not started trying when I found out). I started trying for junior after her one year birthday, but till date no show. Though I get these pregnancy related signs, hpt was always a bfn. Then last 2months we decided to see a doctor who put me on brimptotine since I was still discharging bm when pressed. There after I took primolut n on her recommendations and AF showed and she advised clomid from 2nd day of AF. After about a week, I had this painful stomach ache and cramps. Visited the loo frequently and started having other pregnancy related signs as well. Dh even said it was implantation occurring and I agreed. Waited 3weeks and did a hpt yesterday feeling very expectant only to get a bfn again.
I felt so frustrated and defeated. Though dh encouraged me, but I felt very let down cos I thought this was it as I believed God so much this time.
I am getting older and Still trusting God for his favour though I must confess my faith isn't as strong as before.(still commit ATC mothers I know and all Nl Atc in prayers daily)
I am sorry for the long epistle, just wanted to use this to encourage myself and any other women going through similar case.
Babydust to all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
MumIbeji:
Good morning mamas...
I'm new here please..
I need clarifications please... I don't usually have abdominal pain as menstrual cramps just back ache and that's all... But on Saturday morning I had a terrible abdominal pain accompanying my menses. It lasted for hours, took felvin and was relieved... Fast forward to this morning the abdominal pain is back...
if you took lots of sugary stuff b4 this period it might explain for painful period another cause could b infection. y dnt you do a swap test after this period to know whats wrong. kpele! shocked
MumIbeji:
Good morning mamas...
I'm new here please..
if you took lots of sugary stuff b4 this period it might explain for painful period another cause could b infection. y dnt you do a swap test after this period to know whats wrong. kpele!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpyfaith: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
I was told by my gynaecologist to go for hormonal assay. Since I got the results, I haven't myself.
My hormonal assay showed that
fSH is 14.1mUI/ml
LH is 7.3mUI/mI
Estradiol is 17.3pg/ml
Prolatin is 29ng/ml
Progesterone 16.3

Progesterone was done on day 21 the other hormonal level were tested on day 2. The gynaecologist said that my FSH is high and just 30years old.

He placed me on parlodel to reduce my Prolatin level.
How effective is the drug because me and hubby don't live in thesame state and I want to try for a baby next cycle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumIbeji(f): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
fruitfulnathia:

if you took lots of sugary stuff b4 this period it might explain for painful period another cause could b infection. y dnt you do a swap test after this period to know whats wrong. kpele! shocked
if you took lots of sugary stuff b4 this period it might explain for painful period another cause could b infection. y dnt you do a swap test after this period to know whats wrong. kpele!
sugary stuff.... I'm so guilty of that.. Thanks alot ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
MumIbeji:
sugary stuff.... I'm so guilty of that.. Thanks alot ma'am
to clear out the sugary stuff from your system try take a glass of bitter leaf squeezed juice 1st thing in the morning it would help wash ur system.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamajoyfulmothe: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
cutiereborn:
Good day all. I have been a peeping member for over a year, thought I would introduce my self with a testimony but I guess God is sa
I am already 37 and Imo have little or no time left. Still trusting God for his favour though I must confess my faith isn't as strong as before.(still commit ATC mothers I know and all Nl Atc in prayers daily)
Babydust to all.

I don't have alot to say a part from may God hear your prayers and most importantly DO NOT say with your own mouth that you have little or no time. Pls pls pls you have eternal life. Speak life only
Love you sister

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
got this from Google probably might help smone
few years later, after I had my twins, I started feeling some abdominal fullness that made me suspect the regrowth of my uterine fibroids. A relative introduced me to the PAX FIB Solution, a herbal drink made by Catholic Monks in Ewu, Edo State, who were known for their excellent herbal remedies. In no time at all, the abdominal fullness ebbed. Everyone I have recommended the drink to has had success stories from it; with some experiencing significant shrinkage of the fibroid, and some even conceiving. If I didn’t believe it enough before, I was most certainly a convert now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Cuppymummy:
We love you and miss you mu.mmykyrti, mu,mihaja, 4realwoman and all other MIA mamas.
My sister i dey here dey look unto baba God oo. How are you doing today? Thanks for checking up on us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
hope these info helps smone
Castor Oil Therapy is another natural remedy for blocked fallopian tubes and problems like ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, and so on. For this, you need to prepare a castor oil pack by soaking a piece of soft and clean cloth in castor oil. Place it on your lower abdomen and apply heat on top. It promotes circulation, stimulates the lymphatic system, facilitates tissue repair, and removes toxins and metabolic wastes from the reproductive organs. To increase the effectiveness of this treatment, you can use it in conjunction with self fertility massage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
FASTING PRAYER

PRAYER OF CONCEPTION FOR SISTERS BELIEVING GOD FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB.

1 Samuel 1:27 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him" – 1 Samuel 1:27

Heavenly Father, we lift up to You all SHA sisters believing You for the fruit of the womb. Lord Jesus You promised us in Psalm 84:11 that You will withhold no good thing to those who do what is right. This week we therefore boldly ask that you grant every sister who is believing you for conception the grace to do so.

Father, in spite of the results of their previous tests and the doctors' reports regarding their own or their husbands' fertility status, we pray for miraculous conception in Jesus' Name. Your word in 1 Sam 1:27 shows us that children come from You, not from us. Your power surpasses all human understanding. You're able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph 3:20). So we pray that you grant the sisters the grace to conceive babies miraculously, beyond all human understanding, according to Your word, their faith and expectation, in Jesus' Mighty Name!

We rebuke every spirit of unbelieve. We bring down every mentality of inadequacy, abnormality, feelings of failure, and we declare that conception will result in full term pregnancies and uncomplicated births, IN THE POWERFUL NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVOUR JESUS CHRIST!

Nonnie Roberson
On behalf of the Prayer Team
SISTERHOOD-AFRICA

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
Spiritualgal:
Spiritualgal just chatted me up now and she said that she have 3 pieces of Guifeo bao and 1 GNLD drugs to stop bleeding due to fibroid. Please anyone that is interested should PM her on how to get it thanks.
She will send me the picture of the GNLD drug when she gets home, so that i can upload the picture here.

Modified: pix attached now.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
fpeter:
It's my birthday today and my wedding anniversary...Lift up your voices on my behalf my dear e-family and ask The Lord to visit me with the fruits of the womb.
Happy birthday and HWA to you and i pray that the Lord will supply all my needs for you in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
PRAYER OF CONCEPTION FOR SISTERS BELIEVING GOD FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB. 1 Samuel 1:27 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him" – 1 Samuel 1:27 Heavenly Father, we lift up to You all SHA sisters believing You for the fruit of the womb. Lord Jesus You promised us in Psalm 84:11 that You will withhold no good thing to those who do what is right. This week we therefore boldly ask that you grant every sister who is believing you for conception the grace to do so.
AMEN!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Iamajoyfulmothe:

I don't have alot to say a part from may God hear your prayers and most importantly DO NOT say with your own mouth that you have little or no time. Pls pls pls you have eternal life. Speak life only
Love you sister
Thank you Ma. Will continue to prophesy goodness.
God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.