Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405335 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
legendsmother:

Na so, u have a valid point ma,
We can do fast fingers Friday
Den Saturday food and beauty tips
Sunday sweet self contest
@loisem moderator come and evaluate this pls
U go fear moderator wink Team supporters club na im I dey. grin
Make we carry go. Supported fully. Thread la hot!

I see yummy food and yummy ladies @4realwoman , Omojudy (hot legs) and mztubsy. God bless us all. As we become joyful and carefree, God will keep settling us in His mercies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
4realwoman, I don book my flight. Make I hear say legendsmother reach there before me.

legendsmother, thanks for the farm compliment. We bless God. Shuu, I must snap my ugly fat face? Make I jejely sneak out, to return on Monday.

Omojudy, trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am. Why you go put dat kine pishure? Even me wan c d rest of those hot legs. No just complain again o.

mztubsy, 2ww is just frustrating. Three days ago, I woke up around 3am and couldn't sleep back which was unusual for me. So I tagged it preggy symptom. lol. And it's so freaking annoying that PMS and preggy symptoms are similar. This morning, I could have sworn I was preggers despite cramping badly and flowing like a tap. I was so nauseous, the thought and smell of food made me feel like gagging. I managed to eat one akara ball and almost threw up, then I became very weak. Mtchew!

In another unrelated matter, I just dey imagine as your hubby don chop dis your fine hair taya during the bed royal rumble. lol

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bennyboo:
Hmmmm thanks to @legendsmother we wouldn't have known we v got alot of beautiful woman amidst us.
Before before I do think na mama mama full this thread grin grin

@omojudy you look beautiful and my eyes are on the shoes grin grin

@mztubsy it's such a weird feelings dear ,I think na me and you dey dsame realm, team no touching tonight grin grin and your hair looks nice

@4realwoman this food oppression no be here ooo, looks nice and I knw it must b yummy. That's a superlative balance diet grin enjoy the enjoyment grin

thanks God I'm not alone. I read on babymed.com that nasal congestion is an overlooked symptom of pregnancy. Na so I begin cabash dey speak in tongue say make this catarrh and cold wey I get no stop. I'm just so tensed....n worried.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
MumTT:
4realwoman, I don book my flight. Make I hear say legendsmother reach there before me.

legendsmother, thanks for the farm compliment. We bless God. Shuu, I must snap my ugly fat face? Make I jejely sneak out, to return on Monday.

Omojudy, trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am. Why you go put dat kine pishure? Even me wan c d rest of those hot legs. No just complain again o.

mztubsy, 2ww is just frustrating. Three days ago, I woke up around 3am and couldn't sleep back which was unusual for me. So I tagged it preggy symptom. lol. And it's so freaking annoying that PMS and preggy symptoms are similar. This morning, I could have sworn I was preggers despite cramping badly and flowing like a tap. I was so nauseous, the thought and smell of food made me feel like gagging. I managed to eat one akara ball and almost threw up, then I became very weak. Mtchew!

In another unrelated matter, I just dey imagine as your hubby don chop dis your fine hair taya during the bed royal rumble. lol

My sister,is soo annoying that pms and preg symptom are similar,i can relate to all u wrote,my dear, God go help us! I also wonder Girls wey dey carry belle,do they stil get the preg symptom that looks so closely like pms!
The thing ehen!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
MumTT:

omo bone oooo....me and hubby dey "dey ur Lane level". Seriously I can't deal. It's high time we realise that Google is our greatest enemy. It's complicating everything. One minute you are like "that's it!!!" the next minute it's like nothing is happening. I just tire. I have imagined and re- imagine how I'd go bunkers when I see 2bold lines. How I wud roll on the floor and give the almighty praise...... Heaven has to remember us. It just has to undecided

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
favouredestiny:

Still looking very young and trendy. Keep it up mama.
I beg i young oh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
Janix2:

My sister,is soo annoying that pms and preg symptom are similar,i can relate to all u wrote,my dear, God go help us! I also wonder Girls wey dey carry belle,do they stil get the preg symptom that looks so closely like pms!
The thing ehen!!!
me sef I dey wonder oooo. The thing just weak me undecided
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
mztubsy:
omo bone oooo....me and hubby dey "dey ur Lane level". Seriously I can't deal. It's high time we realise that Google is our greatest enemy. It's complicating everything. One minute you are like "that's it!!!" the next minute it's like nothing is happening. I just tire. I have imagined and re- imagine how I'd go bunkers when I see 2bold lines. How I wud roll on the floor and give the almighty praise...... Heaven has to remember us. It just has to undecided
I am off doc google. Fully on doc Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bennyboo:
Hmmmm thanks to @legendsmother we wouldn't have known we v got alot of beautiful woman amidst us.
Before before I do think na mama mama full this thread grin grin

@omojudy you look beautiful and my eyes are on the shoes grin grin

@mztubsy it's such a weird feelings dear ,I think na me and you dey dsame realm, team no touching tonight grin grin and your hair looks nice

@4realwoman this food oppression no be here ooo, looks nice and I knw it must b yummy. That's a superlative balance diet grin enjoy the enjoyment grin

I sell shoes. That shoe is by dororthy perkins. You can find me @harumala on facebook, i am on Jumia to2o even sme market hub.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Omojudy:

I am off doc google. Fully on doc Jesus.
I understand. But don't you get extremely edgy and just want to check of your suspicions are in tune with your body sensations. I talk pass u ooo. But my fingers always betray me. Even if na cough sef I go one know of na preggos symptoms. Abeg no laugh me oooo cheesy e get as thing whole is dey do me ni ooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
chumz11:
Legendsmother borrow me small liver make I post my pishure biko, 4realwoman ur gown is lovely as u are too,omojudy those shoes burriful,una doh ooooo
Come buy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
mztubsy:
thanks God I'm not alone. I read on babymed.com that nasal congestion is an overlooked symptom of pregnancy. Na so I begin cabash dey speak in tongue say make this catarrh and cold wey I get no stop. I'm just so tensed....n worried.

Awwww sorlly, it will end in praise, baby must gum our bodies this cycle grin Keep your faith alive no room for worries. Plenty baby dust and E-hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
4realwoman:
My mamas, thank you all for the likes and mentions.

@legentsmother, i say make i represent my country Nigeria with the colour as better pekin wey i be na.

@Omojudy, see hot legs, nothing do you mama and pls can i have the shoe? Please? grin
Book your copy now(@shoes)!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
4realwoman:
Make una come chop
Which kind combo be this?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Omojudy:

I sell shoes. That shoe is by dororthy perkins. You kind find me @harumala on facebook, i am on Jumia too even sme market hub.

Alright I will check your page out. Baby dust

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
4realwoman:
No need to complete am cos i dey road now dey come, once i reach 5th avenue i go call you to come collect am. Hope it is okay by you? Abi make i enter the 7th and 8th avenue dey come? grin
Hope your day was good sis?

Lovely pix.
my love, ur head is there jare. my day was just there. nothing spectacular. SSDD( same shit different days). this is my safe haven where I come and cool off. na this thread sure pass. hubby don face front as I no gree gee am jajaina.....af tire joor
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
mztubsy:
I understand. But don't you get extremely edgy and just want to check of your suspicions are in tune with your body sensations. I talk pass u ooo. But my fingers always betray me. Even if na cough sef I go one know of na preggos symptoms. Abeg no laugh me oooo cheesy e get as thing whole is dey do me ni ooo
Its not easy but its the best way
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Beautiful woman wearing beautiful dress @4realwoman.
Don't worry d dress will be one of ur maternity dresses very soon.
I hail all the beautiful fruitful mum's here oooo.
@Omojudy @mztubsy 3 gbosa for una.
As u all desire,so shall it be done very soon.
I await plenty BFP announcement.
Sprinkling baby dust to u all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
Tripletmom:
amen mama, we receive it in jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
Omojudy:

Which kind combo be this?
my sister it is called wetin dey belle want grin and as for the shoe i dey come collect my own.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
Tripletmom:
Beautiful woman wearing beautiful dress @4realw oman.
@Omoj udy @mztub.sy 3 gbosa for una.
Amen And Amen oooooooooooooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
MumTT:
no worry i dey house dey wait and as for legendsmother she no go fit reach before you because she dey busy dey take care of her oga @ the top grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Tripletmom:

Lolz I don jump squeeze myself inside this bucket oo grin grin
Amen to your prayers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
favouredestiny:

I've responded. Love your outfit,you are beautiful.
whatsApp message sent. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bennyboo:

Lolz I don jump squeeze myself inside this bucket oo grin grin
Amen to your prayers
can u see me squeezing your toes cheesy u sure say dis bucket fit contain al of us so
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Loisemm:

U go fear moderator wink Team supporters club na im I dey. grin
Make we carry go. Supported fully. Thread la hot!

I see yummy food and yummy ladies @4realwoma
thank you Ore mi

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Omojudy:
Snail or turtle woman. Pick one
Lols, uuuuuu
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Mamas i dey hail o, mehn I'm just very sad now. Hubby travelled to the north on a business trip on Tuesday, fertile period is (tues -friday). Was promising heaven and earth that he'll be back on Thursday night. Now experienced some delay and won't be back till Sunday morning...and i ovulated today. Last kpekus was Tuesday morning. I just spoke to him now and I'm soo upset with him that i just has to hang up when I thought of the clomid ive taken this cycle and the bad ovulation cramps i had today and he didn't think it was a big deal. Lord is there any hope for me this cycle? I just tire Jare.
Sorry for my ranting the matter just pain me gan.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
mztubsy:
can u see me squeezing your toes cheesy u sure say dis bucket fit contain al of us so

grin grin no worry we go manage am like that ,sha hold the handle make you no go fall grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
4realwoman:
Make una come chop
This na temptation... Please ma send me ur addy, no bother to do waybill, i go show 1st thing tomorrow morning no finish am u hear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bennyboo:

grin grin no worry we go manage am like that ,sha hold the handle make you no go fall grin grin
cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
MamaHeaven:
Mamas i dey hail o, mehn I'm just very sad now. Hubby travelled to the north on a business trip on Tuesday, fertile period is (tues -friday). Was promising heaven and earth that he'll be back on Thursday night. Now experienced some delay and won't be back till Sunday morning...and i ovulated today. Last kpekus was Tuesday morning. I just spoke to him now and I'm soo upset with him that i just has to hang up when I thought of the clomid ive taken this cycle and the bad ovulation cramps i had today and he didn't think it was a big deal. Lord is there any hope for me this cycle? I just tire Jare.
Sorry for my ranting the matter just pain me gan.
I have been there , have faith that sperm can catch the egg even if na Monday u kpekus it ll happen, God is bigger than science

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.