Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408779 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
@Blessedmom ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! Chei i don receive prayers for my head tire today. And i send all of them back to the senders IJN, the Lord will remember each and every one of us this yr by His special Grace .
Girls if you have these measuring cups for syrup you can use them to get ur measurement for the honey and olive oil.
25cl is equal to 250ml, 75cl is equal to 750ml
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nictos: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ahahhahahah una don make me laugh roll for ground.
@Zeezzy nackson! Another term for bedding.
Abeg even oyinbo self no go understand our gist as we dey confuse for places like babycentre.com.
I'm so happy to be able to relate.
Hawtmummie pele ooo about your tummy, hope say he don stop sha. Dont worry holyghost dey perform him own surgery in preparation for that twins.

Take kia luving mum
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by opelistic1(f): 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
I believe it, I claim it and will also testify dat dis month is our month for fruitfulness.if u belive praise God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nictos: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hello house,
I av been feeling dis symptoms since friday last week.vomiting, dizzyness, lightheadedness,heartburn and constipation. I cant even do without breakfast ooo, e go b like say i wan die ooo. I go to toilet in d offiice more dan 10times before leaving at 5. Cant do without water in my cup or any liquid as such becos i feel dehydrated at working on d system all day long.
My BBT chart shows temperature above 3.7 and increasing.

Just now i noticed sore nipples. My nipples dey pain me oooo

AF is expected on Tuesday d 5th, can i be pregnant?
So scared to test now cos i am tired of BFN. Sometimes i get dis symptom only to test and its BFN.
I av vowed not to test till i see a missed period but folks am anxious ooooo

What do u guys tink?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
Adedoyinsola:

i admire ur courage and strenght u re a true woman,u sld be celebrated o!!!!! how have u been able to cope,delivering babies,listening to mothers complain and talks abt dere pregnancy or babies.....and finding a solution to dere problem.hmmmmmmm it is well, dis is ur year... in sha Allah

@ beloved1993. The Lord is ur strength, cant imagine how you have been having togo through ur profession while ttc. But not to worry by the time God says its time, the whole world will celebrate with you by Gods grace. *hugs*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2013
wonyi: @ all
Pls I need help oh. Any suggested? I have tried herbs and it worked but came back later. I took Oko olorun and test confirmed I was free. Any good herbs I can take? Should I see a gynaecologist or Urologist? Pls I have Staph, I am in port harcourt. Happy weekend
Hi Wonyi,
Did not reply since cos am reluctant to prescribe. I know of a naturallist dt treats such infections. I can personally attest to her treating someone of staph aureus. She is based in lagos but has clients in different states hence she moves around. If u r interested, I can send u her phone no.
I know she often comes to PH cos she has patients there too.

Baby dust Y'all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
Pink22: Ok here goes the list:
Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adedoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
profeseur
omonikiba
Ipio
chi16
flakeey
Ebony
favored gal
chidima
wonyi
beloved1993
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
Enaeni
kaynee
Blessedmom
Beetle
shiloh
tokerom
swit2have
bededlolo
Gr8babe
Uteh
Golden777
Slimphemmie
Redeemersave
Globusacb
Mrskemi09
Nguf
Greenfruits
Memyselfandi
Loliporp
heknowsmyname
July16th
Onyekaogu
Accutategirl
lanjum
Aladunni
kike100
zeezzy
Marygold
Rocksqueen
RolaRayo
Udoka
Napa
Santagelo25
lizzyslaw
ladyGuinivere
safe06
Muma
Rainyday
chok18y
phewme12
twingirls
nictos
dreasinbc
naffysa
joyfullmum
Maureen44
sorire
Oct 20
cjnone2000@yaho
waistbead
Opelistic

had to bring it to this page to make it easier for every one. You girls have been chatty lately b4 u know now na page 500 we go see. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad babes wey don spoil, una morning
me i don my bedroom bulb to RED hehehehehhe wahala dey
oh and happy new month. In this month of March we shall March into our bfps IJN

@pinky, may d good Lord never forget you in everything in Jesus Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marygold(f): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hmmmmm!Nictos!!!I'm suspecting you ooooo.Congratulations in advance and may it be what we have been looking for(ameen)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
Chokl8y: Happy New Month moms. This is a month of testimonies. We are marching forward unto a new level of bfps and pregnancy stories. We are leaving ttc behind. In JESUS' NAME, AMEN!!! Me, I am really excited about this month.

My husband and I prayed this morning and I was close to tears at his words. He said, Jesus has already paid the price so we are whole. Nothing missing, nothing broken. I had a hsg scheduled for today and initially he told me to leave it that it's a waste of time but later, he agreed cos he knows that part of my problem is anxiety. The fact that I have not really done any investigations makes me feel like something terrible might be wrong with me. He feels I am fine and that all my worries are uncalled for.

Anyway, so I did the hsg this morning and it hurt like crazy. I did not take any drugs before cos my doc said it wasnt necessary. And the docs kept telling me it wasn't painful, that I am just thinking it is painful, even when it was as if they were trying to pull out my womb! It was not mind over matter O! It was MATTER, Period! I think part of the pain is from anxiety. All those big equipment made me feel like I was in a theatre about to be have my bones reinforced with iron like X-men's Wolverine. actually, that thought helped me smile and relax a little...a very tiny small little...cos I felt like shouting 'Oga Dr, e don do O...! Thank you o, make I close my thing carry am commot!' Lol

Anyweis, I am still bleeding or spotting. Whatever, blood-like liquid is sha coming out. Is it normal? I had the proceedure at about 8.30 dis morning. How long after did your spotting end for those who have done it. My hub is already teasing me that I have INK in my body so no bedroom tinz :-) smh

I bled till the evening when i did mine in d morning. Heard some people still bleed for as long as 3 days.it varies.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
muma: @chok18y, pls α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ in lag,?, if yes pls where did γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ Τ̣̣ђё HSG ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ how much did it cost? A̶̲̥̅♏ planning  D̶̲̥̅̊ if AF shows

I did mine at crest view lab, its down d road from reddington in V/I. 35k
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hello sexy Mamas, @Wonyi, pls look at my posts on page 129 and 143 on how to cure staph. if u are not satisfied do me a mail on mamatriplets85@gmail.com. i had it with DH. It can 'chop' sper.m like no man business. We battled it for years and overcame. @Pinky, see as obedience to simple instruction don butter ur bread. choi!!! see plenty prayers on top ya head cheesy cheesy cheesy so anytin i send u to do ready to do am ooo!!! tongue @Alwaysbaby, a GOLDFISH has no hiding place, come and yarn us which colour u change ur bulb to grin grin grin @Blessedmom, tank U ooo!!! na so ur case don settle too. Children shall surround ur table. Nictos don get belle, shakara don end ooo......... *singing and dancing Etigi* @My Beloved, Our God will surprise u for helping out greatly. U are one Woman I admire. Whatever U do to get Preggy will work for you, you too shall testify.@All, Pls copy and keep ur own list to be used for prayers. we need to revive our Saturday midnight prayer ooo!!! We recorded highest number of BFPs while serious with it. I promise US; NO MORE DULLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
MamaT i dey craze? Who am i to disobey you ever. Shun sir!
@all my mustard and honey have been joined together in holy matrimony today lalalalalala ( singing)

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
May God grant u and ur household ur heart desire. Pls I am interested. I need to be free from this deadly infection.

lizzyslaw:
Hi Wonyi,
Did not reply since cos am reluctant to prescribe. I know of a naturallist dt treats such infections. I can personally attest to her treating someone of staph aureus. She is based in lagos but has clients in different states hence she moves around. If u r interested, I can send u her phone no.
I know she often comes to PH cos she has patients there too.

Baby dust Y'all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 12:53am On Mar 02, 2013
@ pink22, God has written you name ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ bfp and save delivery this year as U̶̲̥̅̊ no 4get to write my name

@safe! Chei red light works like magic, plus i branch oshodi get a material ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ wine bedsheet/ duvet wh dem sow ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ me sharperly shaperly, see selxy room,i come feed dh wt farmfresh yogourt and grilled fish, come enter bedroom as dh D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ watch go siddon yakata ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ top table, d rest na story,he D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ snore ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ my side now, but as i tell dh, dis one na rehersal, d koko na next week and na 3 days marathon, plenty, moringa kuku D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥
@all. ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ those stil looking ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ mustard seed check at Alausa shopprite, it 229n,extra virgin olive oil D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ too, as ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ honey, dh bring ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ come frm village
Mustard and honey don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ firment already 2day na day 2
Plenty bfp dis month IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 1:01am On Mar 02, 2013
@ Nictos! U̶̲̥̅̊ don carry belle! Wait til ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ mama and ppapa hear

@ beloved 1993, pele, ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ waiting is over, God's way of telling all that its Him not doctors that makes babies, but ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ d delay, receive your double twins free of complications from baba God this month shaperly shaperly
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 5:33am On Mar 02, 2013
THE TEST OF TRUST
Exodus 15:22, “So Moses brought Israel from the Red Sea; then they went out into the Wilderness of Shur. And they went three days in the wilderness and found no water.”
Before God can entrust greater things into your hands, either in your personallife or in the ministry, He will first teachyou how you must trust Him with all your heart, and then test if you will eventually trust Him with all your life. The Lord taught and tested the children of Israel in the wilderness, but unfortunately majority of them failed and so they fell in the wilderness.
Do you know that God knows your needs before you are aware of them? Yes He does! God knows you needed a life partner even before you saw the need for it, He knew you would need children when that was like the least thing you thought about. As a woman, God gave you womb since childhood, even when you did not need the womb, because God knew you would need the womb to conceive; God did not give you womb after you are married. And so it’s applicable to all ourneeds. God knows what we will need and He has made provision for them even when we do not see the needs.
God brought the children of Israel from Egypt to journey in the wilderness to the Promised Land, as all-knowing-God ­, would He not have known that they would need water to drink in the wilderness? But God wanted to teach and test them to trust Him, so He delayed the provision of the water. If the children of Israel were to trust God,they would have cast their need beforeGod in prayer, who just delivered them from the Red Sea and from the bondage of Egypt; but if they were to doubt and disbelieve God, they would complain. Unfortunately, they doubted God, and so they complained. “ Now when they came to Marah, they could not drink the waters of Marah, for they were bitter. Therefore the name of it was called Marah. 24 And the people complained against Moses, saying, “What shall we drink?” Exodus 15:23, 24.
The reason why God delayed in any aspect of your life as a child of God is not because He is trying to denying you, He is not trying to disappoint or destroy you, but He wants to test your love for Him, because He has a special copy of what you need for you, and He wants to know if you actually deserve it. In such a delayed period, if truly you love and trust God, you will keep praying and keep patience before God, and keep working for God. You will not allow the need to drain your love for God, you will not allow the urgent needs to discourage you from working for God with all your strength, and you will not allow the need to drift you into sin against God.
From the Genesis of the Bible, wherever there is a delay for children of God, it means there is a peculiar portion on the way; what it means is that, delay usually serve as a sign for something special for the people of God, from Abraham to Zacharias. In the New Testament, this man called Zacharias was a just man, serving God. He married a godly woman called Elizabeth from a good home of Levi. They were both serving God. Now, who do you think is suppose to get the fastest blessing? Is it not the families that are serving God? Yes, but not always the way we expect it.
Luke 1:5-7, "There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the division of Abijah. His wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elizabeth. 6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all thecommandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless. 7 But they had no child,because Elizabeth was barren, and they were both well advanced in years."
Probably Elizabeth was a virgin, kept herself for her husband, no premarital sex and no abortion; while her friends were messing around, she was only serving God and keeping herself. She was faithful and fervent in the Lord. Now she is married and no child. But her friends who were messing around before marriage, whom she was preaching the word of God to, were easily having their babies in their different matrimonial homes; these friends committed several abortions and slept with so many men, yet they don’t have problem with childbearing. But why is Mrs Elizabeth Zachariah barren while her unbelieving friends are bearing many children? The truth isthat all her friends can give birth to many children but none of them can give birth to John the Baptist, the greatest man born of woman.
Only Elizabeth could give birth to John the Baptist, because her womb was reserved for that special child. But God would not just give John the Baptist to any woman to give birth to, God would want to see if Sister Elizabeth really deserve it. So, God’s delay is to determine if you deserve the best.
Can God entrust you with the best? Then you will have to trust Him with every bit of your life in the time of trial.Zacharias and Elizabeth kept serving God even when they were having delay, they were not discouraged; theydid not compromise and they did not allow the delay to distract them. "So it was, that while he was serving as priest before God in the order of his division, 9 according to the custom of the priesthood, his lot fell to burn incense when he went into the temple of the Lord." Luke 1:8,9. It is actually in serving God during the delay that God serves you with the best.
What is your delay? No job? No healing yet? No spouse? No child or what? As long you are a genuine child of God, Godis reserving you for the best, get it clear. So, don’t be discouraged. Everything works together to good for them who love God. But you may think, “But is there any good that can come out of my worst situation? Things have gone beyond retrieve, I’m embarrassed and ashamed already, it is already sealed and no solution anymore, all I care for now is just to make heaven, after all”
Beloved, your thinking is humanly right,but bibically wrong. From the history ofthe world till the world will come to an end, there is no crime as worst, as evil and terrible as the killing of Jesus Christ, to kill the only sinless Man ever born and ever existed on earth; for creatures to use their created hands toslap their Creator and crucify Him on the cross in a painful death. Oh how terrible! But out of the worst historical event, God brought out the greatest historical blessing – salvation of humanity. So, if God could bring good thing out of the killing of Jesus, if God could make the greatest crime on earth to bring about the greatest blessing of justification, then the same God can work good thing out of your worst condition at the moment, if only you can trust Him and stay faithful to Him.
Romans 8:28, 31, 32, 35, 38, 39.
“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall Henot with Him also freely give us all things? Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
God’s delay is to determine if you deserve the best. So wait, and I say, wait on Him! Just wait and trust Him, and see the wonders of God in your life.
Stay blessed in Christ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 5:53am On Mar 02, 2013
Chai you ladies can chat!

I swear no personals from me. How can I keep up with you lots.

It's still the waiting and praying game.

This happened to me in Jan, like you all know been I don't joke with my midnight prayers(tahajud), so in Jan my imam kept on asking me to have a pregnancy test after an unending straight 25 day prayer with fast, it was tough but God made it easy. I kept on postponing and didn't quite believe, also went to my mums she was looking at me one kin 5 days to my period coming. It all happened about 1am, some thing pressed me down couldn't move, this kind of pressing was different it was touching me all over touching my back, guess what as soon as it stopped my period started. I was shell shocked, it was the most painful period ever. I pray that this month will be a breakthrough month for us all. May Hod answer all our prayers!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:07am On Mar 02, 2013
@Nictos, congratulations in advance. I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you.
@Beloved1993, don't worry. God will grant you your heart's desire. I can just imagine all the baby gifts you will get from those mothers you have helped. All those people will come back to celebrate with you in no distant time.
Happy New Month Mums!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2013
@ Santagelo25. Thank you and God bless you richly. Wow! You can't believe how much you have touched my life. It is as if you were talking to me. Cos if this is a test, I have failed woefully! cry I have let fear, shame and anxiety remove my trust in the Lord. Not that I stopped believing in Him, I kinda have been trying to do His work for Him. I repent today.

God bless you sir. Pls check on us once in a while and tell us ur story. How is your wife?. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:54am On Mar 02, 2013
@satangelo25,
I was encouraged over and over again. You do not know what those words you posted did to me. God bless you so much. Receive your twins jare in Jesus name.
I am so inspired. God keeps doing wonderful things in our lives so much so that when it comes to childbearing its obvious His perfect plan and execution will drop our jaws.

Amen to the prayers my people.

@Mamatriplets, hehehe, na real goldfish. I dey. I never change bulb o, why?
Abeg anybody know if person fit get single holder bulb with 3 exit make I land the red, blue and green bulb? Na that one I want. Me no go slack am. The mustard stuff I go check am out.
When mustard seed (faith), jam olive oil (anointing) come jam honey (sweetness, provision), Wetin dey happen? wink

@Beetle, welcome. May God do what only He can do for you.

@Pink, Weldone dear. Grab your babies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 7:03am On Mar 02, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@nictos,u af carry belle,hossannah,*dancing alingo*,abeg rest wella o,even if mosquito dey bite U̶̲̅,call DH to come nd kill it,don't move.
@twingirls,omo to jasi,u ar a very good student,I lyk that U̶̲̅ went the extra mile of giving dh yoghurt,ur efforts shall not be in vain insha Allah. Amin.
@belovediscious diva,u will be celebrated this year insha Allah with Ʊя̩̥̊ twins. (Boy n Boy,Abduljabbar n Abdulmujaheed). Amin.
@beetle,u will have cause to be very happy this year,just keep Ʊя̩̥̊ faith in God.
@zeezyliscious zeezy,where u enter oooo?day don break na
@all,let's not lose our faith in God,He Ȋ̝̊̅§ still the heavenly father who sees and hear our cries,let's keep calling Him,insha Allah He will answer us soonest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ngchuks: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2013
Am new here, we hv married 4 sm months now pregt is nt coming i went 2 hosp was given clomid which i hv tkn as prescribed. Bt i hv discharges bt was nt ref 2 any text. Pls i need advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 7:33am On Mar 02, 2013
muma: @chok18y, pls α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ in lag,?, if yes pls where did γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ Τ̣̣ђё HSG ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ how much did it cost? A̶̲̥̅♏ planning  D̶̲̥̅̊ if AF shows

Instead oh hsg, why not opt for hysterscopy and sonography? It's more comprehensive and less painful.just a tot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 7:46am On Mar 02, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@ngchuks,u didn't give sufficient details on why U̶̲̅ were given clomid,so we might not be able to give advice.
@alwaystrue,na u badt gaan ooo,ahn ahn,3 bulbs ke?dh don hear am for Ʊя̩̥̊ hand.
@all,let's eat right,exercise right,pray right,sleep right,bd right,and God will perfect all that concerns us insha Allah. Amin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 02, 2013
Okay na!!! As Safebabe d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ teach una how no knack Akpako ♍åkє̲ ℓ̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ teach una how to Kabash and Alwaysbaby G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ declare the counsel of the Lord. @Santagelo, »̶-̶̶ †̥ÅNKZ-►. Bros!!! ℓ̊ just felt a calmness after reading thru Your post. The Children ℓ̊ will give birth to will indeed be of a Glorious Generation. Like Daniel they will have the Spirit of Excellence upon them. They will be the First among their equal and they will Attain Heights that their peers will never dream of. ℓ̊ PATIENTLY await my Special Breed. @Beetle, It Is Well. If after Prayers and Fasting, Ɣ☺ΰ could still be oppressed then Ɣ☺ΰ need to Up Your GAME!!! Ɣ☺ΰ know who Ɣ☺ΰ always dream of, Use her name to Pray, direct Your prayers like a bomb. Get books on how to speak to the elements created by God; the sun, moon, star, wind, trees, river, stones, mountains, valleys etc. Tell them not to answer to the manipulation of the enemies against Your Life, but work for Your Good. Above all stay Blamless, avoid anger and quarels. It gives the enemy a loop hole to ©º♏Є tru. Keep Up Your Faith, Ɣ☺ΰ will be Victorious. @All, 2nd day of Chopping My Mustard Recipe grin grin grin @Always, the Word about this special mustard is wat ℓ̊ used to prophecy on my mixture, ℓ̊ take it more spiritual than physical. @All, prepare to thunder Prayers tonight by 12 midnight, OUR GOD IS ABLE!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2013
Kai this 75cl olive oil plenty sha o.
Santagelo25 thanx so much that was uplifting.
Hmmmm Twingirls, Twingirls, Twingirls , how many times did i call you, no wounjor that man o see the style wey u take siddon for table sef. You are a good student Safe06 will be proud of you o.
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen for all ur prayers
MamaT send me another message abeg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2013
hello sisters, happy new month... pinky God will remember u and everybody here!!! just like nictos, AF is expected on the 5th, I pray it hold itself abeg.... ttc is frustrating!!! 2013 we will carry our bundle of joy IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
you people dey fear me, ttc don turn to knackson avenue embarassed but its all good oh.we must not allow this stress of ttc to overcome us.the more we relax and enjoy ourselves am sure it will be easier to concieve.the lord shall grant us our bfp this month by fire by force in jesus name. wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
@safe06 darling,i don land o.@evryone how una dey?dis place dry small o.@nictos&tokerum,na bfp o,make u dey prepare to test o and com giv us gud news@beetle,may Allah accept your prayers.do not despair,dont allow your faith to shake cos of anty flow.lets continue praying,we wil carry our kids this year mashaAllah.babydust to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifyemma(f): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
hi ladies, how una dey? I wan join @unaooooooo as i dey ttc my 2nd.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 6:16am On Mar 03, 2013
@Santangelo..Thanks a mil. That was wonderfully inspiring.
@ Nictos and Tokerom...instead of shedding u shall have a thickening in IJMN,may u hv BFP's to the glory of God. Amen
Ifyemma: hi ladies, how una dey? I wan join @unaooooooo as i dey ttc my 2nd.
Ifyemma and Ngchuks Welcome, may God grant u ur hearts desire.

Baby dust y'allkiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.