Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408629 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
@ Nictos, GØD̶̲̥̅̊ i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ greater than all our problems including TTC. He's d̶̲̥̅̊ impossibility GØD̶̲̥̅̊ , Τ̣̣ђё unchangeable changer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
@ All beautiful week 2 y'all. As I read @nictos post, I didn't know wen I bursted out singing....A..lle..lu ..yah! A..a.le..lu..yah..for the Lord God ...Almighty ..reigns(2ce) Ho..ly...ho..ly for ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̶̲̣̣̥̲̥̅."Are Lord..God..Almighty..Worthy..is ..the Lamb...Worthy...is the Lamb.. ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̶̲̣̣̥̲̥̅." Are Ho..ly..(2ce). Whew!!! What a revelation! Being Spiritually minded and spirit cautious actually pays off. No one cld ave revealed this to ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̶̲̣̣̥̲̥̅.", except the Lord. As we Spruce up our romance with dh, let us also spruce up our relationship with God the Father, the son and the Holy Spirit, in the long run, we shall come out Victori
ous. Remember Esther, a young damsel in the Bible, not only did she groom herself for a whole year to achieve, beauty and poise, she also received Favour from the King and to cap it all, POWER. Yes, Dominion over Enemies, over principality and powers. So we can have it all, Beauty, Grace, Love, happy homes, beautiful children and the power of daughter-ship of the the Most High God.

I am so ready for this, are ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̶̲̣̣̥̲̥̅.?"
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Nictos: Helo BFF's in da house.
I want to share the experience i had with God dis morning.

At about 4:30am dis morning, i just woke up to a voice telling to start praying and asking for Mercy. This has never happened to me before. So i woke up and started praying for mercy, i kept on calling God for mercy till i felt relieved and decided to use the Ladies. We woke as usual myself and DH to kneel by our prayer alter and say our morning devotion. It was if my honey saw revelation, the praise and worship was different, almost not ending, then the prayer to was heavenly inspired. Overall i just knew God has sealed my testimony because i have been having fears that AF might show up today as the 27th day in my cycle. I was anxious and tensed. With all the prayers and Gods express voice i felt comforted. I usually have another round of prayers after seeing hubby off to the gate at about 6am daily. But today, God told me not to pray but go tune in the TV to a christian station(DSTV). I kept on turning the TV till i got to Daystar and Pastor Joel Osten was preaching today.
OMG! The message was all for me.

He said in his message that, God has already perfected some testimonies right now, he has fought and won the victory, but we keep back the manifestation of this miracle by loosing the war in our mind. We allow fear, rather than faith. He particularly mentioned my case. That i was doubting God i would ever be pregnant, afraid i would record thesame monthly failure this time around and so it is up to me to allow God's perfect his works by believing he has done it. When fear comes knocking at my door, i should confront it with Faith. I should declare God's promises that says i cannot be Barren. I am a fruitful being. His thought for me are for good and not evil, to give me a hope and a future even an expected end. For God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind. The spirit that God gives u as a child of God is not fear but of power and love and a sound mind. You have the spirit of adoption that you can cry ABBA! Father!, you have a spirit of sonship. It is the devil who creates fear and the bible says fear has torment. So let the love of God take control of your thoughts and life.

My sis, i was all tears when i listened to all he was saying, i knew God was talking directly to me. He was telling me how thru fear, i have crippled his hands in time past, how tru doubts i have experienced miscarriages every month. I wept and wept oooooo and tank God for this express message to me. I am stronger, i am declaring GOD IS GREATER THAN MY FEAR AND I AM PREGNANT. Af is suppose to show today marking the 27th day in my period and it has never failed to show before on the exact same day. Well some ovulation calendars says maybe tomorrow. Whatever! all i know is it will Never show until i have delivered my TWINS cos i have my BFP in Jesus name. Can't wait to do blood test to show DH that i am officially PREGNANT. Any ideas on how to break the news to him is welcome from ya'all. I love you guys more than you know.
Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adedoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
profeseur
omonikiba
Ipio
chi16
flakeey
Ebony
favored gal
chidima
wonyi
beloved1993
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
Enaeni
kaynee
Blessedmom
Beetle
shiloh
tokerom
swit2have
bededlolo
Gr8babe
Uteh
Golden777
Slimphemmie
Redeemersave
Globusacb
Mrskemi09
Nguf
Greenfruits
Memyselfandi
Loliporp
heknowsmyname
July16th
Onyekaogu
Accutategirl
lanjum
Aladunni
kike100
zeezzy
Marygold
Rocksqueen
RolaRayo
Udoka
Napa
Santagelo25
lizzyslaw
ladyGuinivere
safe06
Muma
Rainyday
chok18y
phewme12
twingirls
nictos
dreasinbc
naffysa
joyfullmum
Maureen44
sorire
Oct 20
cjnone2000@yaho
waistbead
Opelistic
And the Newbies

Declare this with me as we go along ttc journey. GOD IS GREATER THAN MY FEAR AND I AM PREGNANT!!!!

Amen. go with faith and do a test...we shall testify this month of March
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nictos: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Helooooooo house good news oooo.
Mustard seed, Honey and Olive oil testimony.

After reading the "recipe" here i forwarded it to my sis who haven't been menstruating since May 2012 and she wasnt pregnant. She lives in the US, so she decided to obey this my small voice and carry out the recipe. She started using it on Friday. Lo and behold Saturday morning, her menses started flowing ooooo. Praise God with me ooooo.
At least that's a start on her journey to TTC. She has one child already and believing God for another.

Testimony galore this week ooo. Fruitful week ahead

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
VENUSS: @nictos. i was all tears by the time i finished reading ur post. pls do away with worries o . cos this has come to stay. relax and occupy urself and mind with beautiful and funny stuffs and also praising God.
@ all , una de make me miss dh the more o with all these spicing up bedmatics talk. God bring him back home to me safely.AMIN.
@ pink22 even thouhg u forgot me on ur prayerlist, u were the first i mentioned. Bless u all.

oh Venuss dearie tanx darlyn.
Any where u are forgotten by men God will remember u for Good IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
@Nictos congrats to you and ur sister is all i can say, keep praising Him for bfp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
Nictos thankyou for the testimony o. I have full confidence and faith in the honey, mustard seed and olive oil. So ladies no fear the plenty oil, just continue your theraphy all the way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
In dz month of march, our eggs will match with DHs s.p.e.r.ms and we will march forward with our pregnancies by the grace of God in JSN. I can't shout o! It has been knacking knacking all d way for me and Dh cos afta now he will be away for another one month plus, so i must recover all d arrars. Bless u all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2000yaho: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
hello ladies,
pls does anyone know of a very good gyne around abuja. wanted a second opinion from a gyne on the result l got initially concerning my tubes. personally tied of using government hospitals cos each time u go, u will liketly meet a new doctor different from the one you met on your previous visit and they will some how start all over again. My experience with most of these ivf centres around abuja is that they tend to treat every paitent as a prospective ivf paitent.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifyemma(f): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
pls someone should educate me on the uses of honey, mustard seed, olive oil recipe, pls on what condition can one use it, or rather one can refer me to the page on this thread where i can read it, i'm new.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
@Ifyemma
Directions: Ferment about 100grams of mustard seed with 25cl original honey for 2days then on the second day mix the fermented mustard seed and honey with a bottle of 75cl extra virgin olive oil allow to soak for another 24 hours. Take 3spoonful of the mixture first thing in the morning and last thing at night for atleast 6months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
@Ifyemma
Directions: Ferment about 100grams of mustard seed with 25cl original honey for 2days then on the second day mix the fermented mustard seed and honey with a bottle of 75cl extra virgin olive oil allow to soak for another 24 hours. Take 3spoonful of the mixture first thing in the morning and last thing at night for atleast 6months.
It cures infertility
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
Godiya always: In dz month of march, our eggs will march with DHs s.p.e.r.ms and we will march forward with our pregnancies by the grace of God in JSN. I can't shout o! It has been knacking knacking all d way for me and Dh cos afta now he will be away for another one month plus, so i must recover all d arrars. Bless u all

Godibaby take am easy make person no go wounjor.
So na because dh no dey all these while na im u hide face abi?body don dey sweet u now we hear ur voice. Abeg carry go my sista e no easy lol!
@Cjnone am sure some one will bail you out as for me i no send hospital again i no want hear any yeye report ojare
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marygold(f): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
@ Nictos!!!congratulations!This BFP testimony is permanent oooo!praying for other sisters too.God has answered all of us and we shall have a positive declaration this year
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
@ Pink22, lol my sista how i go do nah?. For person wey dey ttc to stay upto 30-40days without knacking, ebi as e get o!. I wanted a break today mek i no break anoda person son waist, hahahah but see dz rain now o!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@godiya,go gurl,u b the true daughter of ya mama,"under d sun or in d rain" knackson continues,no worry I sure say dh waist get insurance so nothing dey happen.
@cjnone,I can just imagine how u feel goin from one doc to d oda,I went through dat too till I just decided to look up to God to make things eazy for м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊. Try cornerstone,I think its in zone 5,dr ewezurike,he's an elderly doc with lots of experience,I think he's a consultant @ national hospital too,bur he givs full attention to his private patients. Try him out,he's good bur a bit expensive. As for the test result,y not do it in echoscan or medicaid,their results ar usually close to perfect. Pele dear,its well with u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hello Ladies!!!

I've been reading about you all swearing by this concoction, what is mustard seed? What does it look like, what is it called in Yoruba? And is it for women only? Is it suitable for men as well?

What are the plans for Saturday?

Thanks y'all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
@Cjnone, try Dr. Ugona at Carmelwood in Kado Estate. I heard a lot of good things about him from a lot of different sources before I started seeing him myself.

@Nictos, I'm sending a billion hugs your way. I'm soooooooo happy for you. I love Safe06's suggestion on how to tell your DH the wonderful news. I can only imagine what will happen when he finds out.

Have a wonderful night's rest Moms!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
@Safe06, that hospital used to be in zone 3, quite near my house. I went there once with DH when we had malaria to get shots. The hospital was quite run down and he was a bit ill. Recently also, I noticed the hospital is in the process of demolition.

Cjnone, there's this other Dr I saw at one time, Dr. Odiegwu, he works in Garki Hospital. He was very nice, he seemed to know what he was doing, but I stopped seeing him because of the hospital itself. He scheduled me for a HSG and can you believe the day of the HSG, PHCN struck and there wasn't any light in the theatre? The HSG guy actually went out to get a rechargeable lantern after putting the speculum in my something. DH was waiting outside and he was shocked when he saw the guy coming back with an electric lantern. When I saw him with the lamp, I told him to kindly remove his property from my kini, and that I wouldn't continue with the HSG. I'm not joking, I was left with that speculum inside my vee for not less than 45mins, all for nothing. Imagine my walk as I left the hospital!
I stopped going there after that, but I heard recently that he has his own clinic now in Gwarinpa. If you like, you can go and see him in Garki Hospital to schedule an appointment at his own clinic.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@dreamsinbc,yeah zone 3 not zone 5,realy?hmmm,tank God u know diz much about d hospital,abeg cjnone no go der again oooo. Switdrimz beautiful baby mamas,rain fall wella today o,nd weather cool well well,so babes,I hope U̶̲̅ all understand what I'm driving @?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyfullmum: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
Dreamsnbc,u no go kill person o,i luagh so tee my bele they pain me,it is well dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyfullmum: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
:PSafe06,no talk too much we undstand i don dey prepare self,i just shower now.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 05, 2013
Thanks Santangelo, that was a very powerful write-up. May the Almighty put a huge smile on your face, ibeji 5 times. Amin

Thanks to all for the nice words, I wish you all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by opelistic1(f): 7:51am On Mar 05, 2013
Good morin besutiful mamas, guess wat? With wat everybody has been saying about preaparing oneself for dh, I thought of it and decide to prepare for it too so I started by preaparing a nutritious meal, change d bulb and got youghot for my darling husband, also change d bedsheet cos yesternight was special, God saw my plan he now crown it all with dat cool rain.wow! It too much I really enjoyed it dat I was tired to get up dis morin for work grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2013
Dreamsinbc: @Safe06, that hospital used to be in zone 3, quite near my house. I went there once with DH when we had malaria to get shots. The hospital was quite run down and he was a bit ill. Recently also, I noticed the hospital is in the process of demolition.

Cjnone, there's this other Dr I saw at one time, Dr. Odiegwu, he works in Garki Hospital. He was very nice, he seemed to know what he was doing, but I stopped seeing him because of the hospital itself. He scheduled me for a HSG and can you believe the day of the HSG, PHCN struck and there wasn't any light in the theatre? The HSG guy actually went out to get a rechargeable lantern after putting the speculum in my something. DH was waiting outside and he was shocked when he saw the guy coming back with an electric lantern. When I saw him with the lamp, I told him to kindly remove his property from my kini, and that I wouldn't continue with the HSG. I'm not joking, I was left with that speculum inside my vee for not less than 45mins, all for nothing. Imagine my walk as I left the hospital!
I stopped going there after that, but I heard recently that he has his own clinic now in Gwarinpa. If you like, you can go and see him in Garki Hospital to schedule an appointment at his own clinic.

@Dreansinc,Instead of hsg, why not try hysteroscopy and sonography? It's more recent, sees all your reproductive organs not only testing the patency of your tubes and most I portantly not painful .....just a suggestion
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2000yaho: 9:33am On Mar 05, 2013
goodmorning beautiful sisters
beloved 1993. how u dey. since l read ur post of being a gyne/ob. I hv never left my room without a word of prayer to God towards u.
As others have said. very very soon, sooner than we thought, You will announce your bfp here. as u are planting on other peoples vinyard by giving them hope. God almighty will never leave ur vinyard unattended. Maybe God allowed this ur ttc for pple like us. but I tell u, you hv touched crying souls enough. receive your bfp of twins sharpaly sharpaly IJN.

@dreamsinbc. I no fit laugh. what can we not see in this ttc journey. using electric lantern for what? God pls help ur children. No wonder children born after ttc for a while are always different and unique. why not!. can you imagine what we ttc mothers go through. There are things you hear and wonder if it acturally happened. depsite all odds. God we thank you for the grace, the patience, the provision, the will to still hold onto you while ttcing. This ttc will soooooon pass away.

@safe06, @pink22 nothing do una. I dey greet.

@kiki100. why do u thing hysteroscopy and sonography is better than HSG. do u have a personal experience? pls share more light.

@opelistice1. good work done.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2013
@all...just heard from a friend that drinking 1 glass of grapefruit juice from cd1 until o helps to improve the quality of ur cm and drinking half glass of pinnapple juice from dpo3 to dpo12 aids in implantation. pinnapple juice is not recommended in a large dose. the juice most be 100% natural. no addition of anything even water. she said sb told her and she tried it for 2months and it works for her. she is pregnant now. so my dearest mamas in d house, it doesnt hurt to try. this is our season.,

olive oil plenty for dis mustard therapy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2013
Opelistic nothing do u o, no go develop bow legs overnight o lol!
Cjnone j dey hail o
@Chi16 its true about the grapefruit and pineapple so many says it works for them .
Abeg can any one post a pic of their honey,mustard, olive oil mixture? The mustard and honey just siddon for under oil dey up, i had to stir and stir so i can also scoop up some honey and mustard is that same for every one?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2013
@pink...yes is d same but i av to shake it wel bfore drinking. it is d duty of dh to shake d therapy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2013
[quote author=safe06][color=#990000][/color]@godiya,go gurl,u b the true daughter of ya mama,"under d sun or in d rain" knackson continues,no worry I sure say dh waist get insurance so nothing dey happen.
Hahahaa, safe06 d safe06!! u can say dat again. So that yesternight rain reach ur side too. In fact i had no alternative than ...........................,and that was my best ever. Safe06, i beg no spoil meeee o! my second name na innocent lol. @ all, enjoy!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2013
@chi,abeg explain d pineapple n grapefruit thing well,tanx.
@opelistic,ori e wanbe,lol,its going to be fyn.
@all,our efforts won't be in vain insha Allah,whilst asking God for d fruit of d womb,let's not forget to ask him for direction.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
Chei this children wetin i go do una. So una use that y/day rain take shake una oga bones abi, kai una don spoil.
Our efforts will not be in vain IJN

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.