Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5411016 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
kelizosuy:
I know it's #FaithbumpSunday but let me just post my pishure too. Both pictures were taken this week
Both hair from me
Makeup by me
I don't use body cream but I use Eva soap for bathing.

Baby dust to all the ttc mothers and happy bumping to us preggys
I don book your baby girl for my Zizi in advance..
don't worry 50billion in our akant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xtiana250: 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Benignasweety:
My husband mama grin...
ndi Toochukwu..
Congratulations
thank u ma,how is baby Zion?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
mamakendra:
Yeah, I must post my faith bump, even if the contest is over.
I must express my faith. My 4weeks preggy bump.
Abeg mamas congratulate me joor. smiley
Yay mamakendra I was thinking of you just before I saw your pic. You're so beautiful.

I'm still trying to catch up cos my phone's been off.

Congratulations to all the Mamas. God will honor your faith.

I hail every one of you and I tap into the blessing as well.
Legendsmother, our voluptuous African Queen always on point, I love your style, respect to Legendsfather; joyfulmama you fine gan, pweetiemii you look sweet, Mummykyrti you are lovely with your humongous bump, mumJJ, MumTT Enkay, Bennyboo, mamitwins, you look majestic with your bump.

I never catch up finish. I know I have missed some monikers but I'm loving you all.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
kelizosuy:
I know it's #FaithbumpSunday but let me just post my pishure too. Both pictures were taken this week
Both hair from me
Makeup by me
I don't use body cream but I use Eva soap for bathing.

Baby dust to all the ttc mothers and happy bumping to us preggys
I like the braided wig. where do u stay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Xtiana250:
thank u ma,how is baby Zion?
We are doing fine ma'am tnx.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Cuppymummy:
Yay mamakendra I was thinking of you just before I saw your pic. You're so beautiful.

I'm still trying to catch up cos my phone's been off.
I am seriously blushing.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kelizosuy(f): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lol highest bidder wins grin grin grin About the wig I live in Ado ekiti but I deliver nation wide
Benignasweety:
I don book your baby girl for my Zizi in advance..
don't worry 50billion in our akant!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
The joy of the Lord is my strength

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wow! Beautiful bumps everywhere, God that answereth by fire will sign and seal your faith, as you have asked so shall it be in Jesus name,I see massive BFP announcements here and massive porting to pregnancy thread in Jesus name Amen... Congrats in advance

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
#faithbump#
#38weeks
#baby weight - 2.8kg
Was not in the mood to go out but hubby wants us to go visit his aunties. Had to wear small make up sha to cover my nose and dark neck.
Hmm. Can't wait to have Heaven so that I'll be able to sleep on my front. Lols

Mamas I sight all of una.

69 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hello fellow preggies, this is Me pregnant with my B/G twins Jay and JayJay at 30wks. No morning sickness, no stress at all. My twins are as peaceful as can be.
Hubby and I love them already and we can't wait to hold them in our arms.

9 more weeks to go.... Jay & JayJay Team May 2018.
Thank you Jesus!

41 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abiagirl777(f): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
These acts are powerful provoking heaven yo release the fruits of the womb.It is raining already.
#TeamMay2018
Happy bumping to you mamas already.

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
kelizosuy:
Lol highest bidder wins grin grin grin About the wig I live in Ado ekiti but I deliver nation wide
My boobo over fine ohhh, pray make ur babe no dey run follow us grin(datz if you wan play d highest bidder game sha wink ) how much for the wig?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bomgirl(f): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wow!!! May it be to us according to our faith!!
From your hearts to God's ears.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kelizosuy(f): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fine boy with 50billion grin niceeeee.... The braided wig is #15k while the weavon is 7k. Then 1k for delivery. Delivery within 3days
Benignasweety:
My boobo over fine ohhh, pray make ur babe no dey run follow us !D(datz if you wan play d highest bidder game sha wink ) how much for the wig?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wow beautiful and lovely bumps every where! God has seen and He has heard our petition.

May we all carry and deliver safely in Jesus name amen.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by completey(f): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
All these faith confessions shall surely come to pass. God is at work already.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
kelizosuy:
Fine boy with 50billion grin niceeeee.... The braided wig is #15k while the weavon is 7k. Then 1k for delivery. Delivery within 3days
#cool biz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
waistbead:
@Omojudy where is u nah??..
BFP fall on u ladies..
Omojudy we love and miss you. Please come and show your bump. Even shy shy me try come out today.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
mumigrace:
#33weeks
#FaithBump
#GraceAlmostHere
#Mumigrace

It shall come to pass. You said it, I believe it, that settles it.
Mumigrace the pregnancy is good on you. Your bump is so smooth and round, your face looks fresh and beautiful too. Can't wait to see Gracie on thread cuties day.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
You mamas are so beautiful and really rock in ur preggy bump. This month last year God turned my reproach into testimony, so am going to support u guys with #1000 card. 4th and 5th position ll get #400 then 6th ll get #200.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by poshestmina(f): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
From ttc to pregnancy thread to newborn thread.
Abba father, let your grace speak. You are the God of impossibilities .make this faith bumps real and put smiles on their faces.

From this thread to God's ear. smiley smiley

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wow!!!! A lot has happened on the thread. Chai! I don miss gan ni.
I like the level of faith displayed, may God bless everyone and grant our positive heart desires in Jesus name.

Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith is written, “I have made you a father of many nations”) in the presence of Him whom he believed—God, who gives life to the dead and CALLS THOSE THINGS WHICH DO NOT EXIST AS THOUGH THEY DID; who, contrary to hope, in hope believed, so that he became the father of many nations, according to what was spoken, “So shall your descendants be.”
Romans 4:16‭-‬18 NKJV

Death and life are in the power of the tongue; and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. Proverbs 18:21.

As children of the most high God, we join our faith together and we decree that as we have said into God's ear so shall he do unto us.
I pray that there shall be a performance of every faith displayed today.
It shall be a season of rejoicing and jubilation, there shall be rains of BFPs for everyone on this thread in Jesus name.
The God of heaven and earth shall turn in our captivity and we shall sing a new song.
I don't know how God will do it, but He shall break protocols for our sake and I pray that before this year wraps up, He will pleasantly surprises in Jesus name.
Congratulation to all of us.

@legends mother and everyone, thank you for your mention. I just MIA but I'm fully back by His grace.

We are victorious in Jesus. This year is not permitted to end without us getting our bfps in Jesus name.
Baby dust!!

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kelizosuy(f): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Thanks ma'am
Benignasweety:
#cool biz
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
Blessedmum:
You mamas are so beautiful and really rock in ur preggy bump. This month last year God turned my reproach into testimony, so am going to support u guys with #1000 card. 4th and 5th position ll get #400 then 6th ll get #200.
My beloved mentor/role model Blessedmum. I'm so happy you stopped by. How's the Baby and your family. God's blessings!

So many bumps taken down already. I didn't get to see.

MamaHeaven beautiful as always!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Benignasweety:
Congratulations my boo, I can see your cute face... Win some card and holla me o wink

Thanks Dearie kiss kiss
Sure I will either ways grin cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Onaswu(f): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Join my faith with all GTC mama, God will look down from heaven and turn your reproach to glory.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Cuppymummy:
My beloved mentor/role model Blessedmum. I'm so happy you stopped by. How's the Baby and your family. God's blessings!

So many bumps taken down already. I didn't get to see.

MamaHeaven beautiful as always!
We are doing great darling. How are u and DH doing too? God ll grant all ur heart desires.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
mumigrace:
#33weeks
#FaithBump
#GraceAlmostHere
#Mumigrace

It shall come to pass. You said it, I believe it, that settles it.

My sugar banana u too gbaski jareh kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Cuppymummy:
Yay mamakendra I was thinking of you just before I saw your pic. You're so all.

Thank you very much ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
ebonychic18:
wow! This pregnancy fit you menh...See as you dey glow. I love your maternity gown.

Kikikikikikikikiko thanks ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.