Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425657 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GraceActivated(f): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
legendsmother:

I sure did too
Ps- suggestions are needed for next week selfie sunday
.Sum1 said our #sweetselfie
B.#should be done twice monthly
C.Another said firstweek of d month
D.Another said weekly
Pls quote this comment and say when you will like it to be this voting ends on Wednesday so we will know d next action to take!!!!!!!!!!

Just suggest our moderators will make d final decisions September to Recover all!!!!!!!!

Winners pls put ur phone numbers (first 3) a mama here said she will send cards directly to u apart from d prize cards......isn't God great More mb to google fire from our 2WW grin may it all end in praise

Our honourable judges and moderators its 8:47 God bless u as u colate results
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Weekly seems ok or 2ce a month or everyday... Hehehe... Anyone is cool.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
2mercy:

latepost..Good evening mummies ..couldn't participate in the faith bump,very busy in church being women's convention. I love the spirit here..God over everything.baby dust to us all.

cc
Cuppymummy
MumTT
mumredeemer
Redeemed
curvilicious
pweetymii
Purelady
4realwoman

thank you ma's for your prayers.
You welcome Sis kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Cuppymummy:
No oh, I don't recognize you. But sometimes you meet people and it seems you've known them a long time.

You look like someone I know sha but you're not her, or are you? Her first name begins with the letter E..

No be me. But I gbadu the connection.
Thanks babe.
This is our season. We will testify

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
Congratulations to the winner and all the runners-up. Congratulations to the participants and to every Mama on this thread. It's our season in Jesus's Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
mamakendra:

Thanks babe.
Haha. You'll see, we'll bump into each other someday.

Amen to your prayer and Congratulations. Love to Kendra. Abeg greet Papakendra.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
And my Darling sis won the contest ,I celebrate you darling. Can't wait to fly down to ur base to celebrate our babies arrival. God ll answer u speedily ijn.
Cc pweetymii

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
legendsmother:

Lol OK post ur mail addi here
Its better to
Am putting this post down in 5 minutes cuz of d acct no
Transaction successful, plz let me knw if u av seen it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
Blessedmum:

Transaction successful, plz let me knw if u av seen it.

Yes ma thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
Congratulations to the winner and all those who participated, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss TTC NAiraland thread LOVE IN ACTION IS OUR SIGN
See how God raised sponsors from left right centre
To all my sponsors tharty billion for the akantiyooo as it stands card odi toooo much ooooooooo thats how d bfps will overflow also! now all mamas that participated apart from the winners announced will b getting airtime pls quote this post and drop ur numbers d airtime sponsors una too much ooooo God bless una I am so happy d joy in me cannot b contained!!!!!!!! Eshe eshe eshe modukpe!

MumTT
MummyJJ -- card sent
Fruitfulvine83
OloHia
Adorablewifey
Lizzypaul fine
Bennyboo
kelizosuy
Mummygrace
Mamitwins
Adunola03
Enkay2016-- card sent
MamaHeaven
Cuppymummy
Mamakendra

Send phone number to priyeawudu@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
mamakendra:

Thanks babe.

NNE oya send your number
To awudupriye@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:18am On Sep 04, 2017
Cuppymummy:
Yay mamakendra I was thinking of you just before I saw your pic. You're so beautiful.

I'm
Legendsmother, our voluptuous African Queen always on point, I love your style, respect to Legendsfather; joyfulmama you fine gan, pweetiemii you look sweet, Mummykyrti you are lovely with your humongous bump, mumJJ, MumTT Enkay, g you all.

Did u know u mentioned alld d winners in this post and they were d first names u called! Chei ur in d spirit oya chop kias kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:21am On Sep 04, 2017
Liftedhands:
Don't worry yourself that bfp that is coming your way will make him turn to your personal photographer! Cos he will be snapping your bump on a daily basis kiss kiss

Your words are always lifting and encouraging ekene indeed has a rare gem as a mum he's a lucky boy, and we are all lucky to have met u.

Ahnie, zaynie thanks so much God bless u real good @Zaynie we missed u today ooo ,

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 1:16am On Sep 04, 2017
legendsmother:

Your words are always lifting and encouraging ekene indeed has a rare gem as a mum he's a lucky boy, and we are all lucky to have met u.

Ahnie, zaynie thanks so much God bless u real good @Zaynie we missed u today ooo ,

With the Sallah celebrations and everything I was unable to make it but I followed by the sidelines.
I know much more bfps would be announced this week by God's grace.
Amin

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:45am On Sep 04, 2017
GraceActivated:

Weekly seems ok or 2ce a month or everyday... Hehehe... Anyone is cool.

Lol na all of d above u choose so ooo loool
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 4:13am On Sep 04, 2017
legendsmother:
How can I thank you all?

MumTT d mama twins
MummyJJ
Joyfulmama
Fruitfulvine83
OloHia d agbani at 3rd trimester
Loisem
Temitopealways
Mummykyrti
Adorablewifey d purple queen
Xtiana250
Lizzypaul fine woman
Bennyboo
kelizosuy
Mummygrace that smile may God keep it amen
Mamitwins see as u do d navel shoot out choi u and preetymii faith bump na realbump oooo
Adunola03
Enkay2016
MamaHeaven
Cuppymummy

These people graced us with their presence and faithbumpa today God behold your children, behold your children Grant UA Daddy d blessing of the fruit of d wombs, we will feel internal kicks, we will fulfil destiny, and in due time we shall bring forth...... Through your Now reigning king Jesus Christ I pray amen!

Amen, thanks sis

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 5:14am On Sep 04, 2017
pweetymii:
So,we are 24weeks today and i went for my ante-natal visit for the first time.The hospital compound is very neat and beautiful with lots of trees.Everybody there were on smiles and looking so beautiful.At the reception,the first nurse i met had a name tag bearing "Goodness"she was indeed so good to,gently answering my questions and laughing at my funny comments.I noticed she just brought a card with already filled details and when after i was done i asked please,you have not told me the price of the card and registration and she smiled and replied"oh,its free"!free,i asked,and she gave me that sweet smile of hers and said"it's been paid for by "Grace".I made a mental note in my head to look for this "Grace"and thank Him.I was handed over to another nurse "Mercy".If Nurse Goodness was so nice,nurse Mercy was something else,she took me round the big hospital compound like i asked,did i mention that there were so many fruits in the compound,hmm,they had all types and Nurse Mercy said i could take any i wanted.She took me through a corridor and announced that we were going to see my consultant and i was happy that i will get to see him today.Along the corridors were several offices,and i saw names like Michael,Gabriel and some others on the door.She pointed out to the nurses corridor and my curious self went there to peep.On the nurses door,i saw names like"Love,Joy,Peace,Long-suffering,Gentleness,Goodness,Faith,Meekness,Temperance and some other names,i could not stop to greet them because they were all so busy attending to people.
We finally got to my consultant door and before i could knock the door opened and a very cheerful man whose countenance i have never seen its type before opened the door to let me in.At this point,Nurse Mercy left me.
If i say Nurse Goodness and Mercy were so nice,My doctor's mien was heavenly,he let me rant and i was talking and talking.When i finally realised that all my doctor had been doing was just looking and smiling at me as if to say "my child you know nothing"i kept quiet.Oh,did i mention that cool music was just playing in the background,hmm,such a lovely place.So,my doctor looked at my file before me and all He said was "you can go"."Go,like how?i replied,you did not even ask me my lmp,you did not even tell me to do scan to check if my baby was lying well and growing well,how i was feeling and all the questions doctors normally ask,i began another round of rant.Doctor let me finish and said"your babies are well placed,your lmp was 1st of sept,2017,and he answered my questions without looking at my file and blinking.In shock,i asked Him how he knew all these and He replied "I put them there,I am the creator and not a manufacturer,before you were born,I already knew this day would come,you cried for so many nights and you did not remember that "a day in your world is like a thousand in mine",come He said to me,and took me to an ante-room where i saw many people in white working.This is my spare parts room where we have wombs,fallopian tubes,all types of reproductive organs.In this room,sperm are renewed,testis are created,bodies are made,infact think of anything good,it is here!I wept in awe and for the first time,i noticed His name tag,"JESUS".So,i have been with the doctor of all doctors and i did not know,no wonder He is so wise,He is the ancient of days.He said my daughter,fear not,you have always been fruitful,tell your sisters that I have heard their cries,remind them that I said,there is none that is barren in the land.and tell them to keep Habakkuk 2:3 in their mind and let Heb 11:6 never leave them.He told me so many things and i left there rejoicing!
I present to you my #Faith bump#.
It's past 9pm,picture taken down.
This is quite encouraging. We are in his waiting room and he will settle us.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 04, 2017
@prettymii, congratulations ma'am! May God answer your prayers. I am sorry I couldn't send it yesterday cos I slept quite early. Please what network do you want the airtime? and please quote me with your number. Thank you
legendsmother:
And d winner of faith bump this Sunday with a mountain breaking count votes of 104!!! is*********

Wait for it****
#stand up for the champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A woman of massive faith!
She told her ANC story and we were all touched
Faith that moves mountains

Give it up!!!
Give it up!!!!!!!!

I say GIIIIIIIIVVVEEEEEEEEE IIIIITTTT UUUUPPPP!!!!
For

THE ONE
THE ONLY
SHAKARA BABY WITH THE REALEST BUMP EVER LIVETH

My woman crush!
@Preetymii

God bless u dear u are indeed a woman of great faith reading through your post I shed years God will do it and your bump * go even big pass this one when u post****

Here is your baby shower cake beffiting a champion!
She goes with a card of #1500 naira .....................

Pls quote this post and add your number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 6:57am On Sep 04, 2017
Congratulations to all the winners and all the participants. God bless mightily the sponsors, the coordinators, the likers, the peepers. Legendsmother, for always making us smile and happy, may joy never depart from your home. mummykyrti, God will wipe away your tears very soon. Joyfulmama, beautiful woman with a beautiful smile wey fit stop traffic. MamaHeaven, chai, you're beautiful o. I just love your beauty. You and Xtiana250.

May God bless us all and grant us our heart desires. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 7:11am On Sep 04, 2017
mummykyrti:
whistle blower you harsh o, but what happened today na? Na the cold weather abi una camera spoil Today's selfie was about having faith and showing your bump even if you no wan show your face its not about the competition or anything... I know what I did and said to my picture after snapping it... The Bible said what I hear you say that will I do and also that faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen....now faith!! Not tomorrow faith.... Oh well!!! My baby dedication owambe loading..

Mama zaynie abeg keep that 5piece(2 set) romper for me I dey come kwolet am. Add this shoes join am...e go fit my boys wella

I'll be eagerly expecting you kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:11am On Sep 04, 2017
After mentally playing out how I was going to participate in this bumpyselfie, my phone come do me cry
It is well o

Congratulations to you all
Coincidentally
Yesterday's topic was on matching faith with work to get result.
God will seal this display of faith and works in Jesus name.

Af have gone on vacation o
Let it remain so in Jesus name..Amen
Note: I dont miss except wink
Let me give it more time because I used B6 this cycle, but I stopped taking it yesterday.

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by caon: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2017
Heebah:
Congrats to all d mamas dat got their bfp. Wishing u all a happy n healthy nine months journey. Pls mamas ooo make una help me look dis matter, my dh went for a scrotal scan and this particular phrase is giving me headache: 'Only one testes present(congenital). The diagnosis is: Varicocele. Does dis mean he only has one testes?.Abeg what does dis mean n how can we treat it. Pls make una no jump n pass abeg. Cc legendsmother, loisemm,mamakendra,miraclebaby,fvine,omojudy,and other beautiful mamas.
how is his sperm count like?what grade is his varicocele? sperm can b produced with just one testis so no worries.grade of d varicocele n sperm count would determine if he needs a surgery.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2017
In other news, mamas make una see my life o. Yesterday, the putting of faith bump, snapping and laughing about it put hubby and I in a happy place and good mood. So we decided to kpekus. Na so we do fire for fire kinda kpekus because my libido don increase as ovulation don dey near. Thirty minutes after the do, see pain for my pelvis o. Had the pain throughout the night and just kept praying till I slept off. Woke up to pee and nearly shouted because of the pain. I'm asking for help because whenever I injure during kpekus, I don't allow hubby come near me for over a week but I can't do that since ovulation is a few days away. Please I need natural remedies to stop the pain because I don't want to take painkillers. Though the pain is subsiding.

I no know who send me o. Na bad eye I take dey look hubby on top bed since I wake up.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 7:26am On Sep 04, 2017
legendsmother:

Did u know u mentioned alld d winners in this post and they were d first names u called! Chei ur in d spirit oya chop kias kiss kiss kiss
Thanks Babes. You're the catalyst here. Thanks for bringing fun to the thread. Congratulations on your victory and more importantly your BBB.

Congratulations Pweetiemie. You the champ!

Congratulations joyfulmama, Xtiana, temitopealways, mummykyrti, on your victory.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faheemaz: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2017
@Legendsmother, you're such a wonderful woman, your kids would be lucky to have you...

To all; May God Almighty grant us all wonderful kids that will be the coolness of our eyes, and to those who have gotten their BFP, may you all carry to term and deliver with ease insha'Allah, and those of us waiting our testimon(ies) is near, we shall all be congratulated soon.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2017
legendsmother:
Please all TTC mamas who participated by voting and those who participated by posting pics, those who are ready and those who are first time pls say this prayer for our faith bump Sunday!

"Abba Father, thank You for giving me hope and expectation that one day I will conceive and bear my own child. Your ears are not closed to my prayers and you know the deepest desires and intentions of my heart. I love You, Lord and it is You who put this longing to be a mother/father and consummate our marriage through the gift of a child. I repent for the many times that I almost gave up and felt frustrated, lonely, and miserable… for doubting your promises, power, and wisdom in the dark days of our lives. I let go of all the stress, pressures, fears, pains, shame, and grief associated with this yearning to have a child and I put this in Your hands.

I bless You Lord for You are in full control and dominion over everything great and small. Nothing is hidden from Your sight and You have the ability, authority, and majestic power to do what I cannot do for myself, my spouse, and our future and destiny. I completely entrust our lives in Your hands knowing that You know what is best for us. I come to You now reminding You of Your wonderful promises to me and my family. No good thing will You withhold from those whose walk is blameless. Those who put their hope and trust in You will never be put to shame nor disappointed. That if I abide You and Your Words abide in Me, I can ask for whatever I wish and it will be granted to me.

I bless our bodies that we can produce and conceive a child. I bless our sexual and reproductive organs to function to the way God originally intended for them to function. I bless my intimacy and union with my spouse to be clean and pure before the eyes of God and that out of our love for God and love for each other, a child will be formed and this child will bind our love for each other and he/she will be used by God for his kingdom.

Thank You Father God for giving us your Son, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to save, heal, deliver, and restore us. Jesus Himself was born to an earthly mother and it was such a joy for Mary to conceive and bear Him, the Savior of the world. Grant me this same privilege and joy to conceive and bear a child in Your own perfect time. My sorrows will turn into joy (John 16.20), my wailing into dancing. (Psalm 30.11) This is my prayer for a baby, In Jesus’ precious name. Amen.”

Remember Gos is still in the business of doing miracles

A thunderous AMEN to d prayers. @Legendsmother, thanks 4 d prayers. God in His infinite mercy will surely wipe our tears cry It will surely end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2017
Good morning my wonderful sisters in the house. Kudos to legendsmother and the coordinators of yesterday's faith bump sweet selfie, may God bless us with the desires of our heart. Yesterday was fun. DH returned from his journey last night and I showed him my faith bump selfie and he said let's move to action for it to come to reality and we baby dance like it's our honeymoon tongue
Only for me to look at my phone this morning and see my prizes. Thanks to the sponsors and may God continue to bless you as you give willing to make pple happy and keep the thread lively.
Legendsmother, once again God bless you and yours. You're always there for me whenever I call on you, age is just a number ; you're indeed a legend and a mother

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2017
Pweetymii, Curvi and co, I salute una. Welcome to all the newbies, may your stay be short and fruitful.

Tune in to DSTV 349 for the September edition of Shiloh Hour with Pastor E.A Adeboye. Shiloh hour is a special programme for TTC couples, don't miss it. It'll start any moment from now.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2017
Congratulations to mamas that won and all of us that participated, as we have done in faith so shall it be in reality. Our case is settled.
New week New Rains of BFP we pray for in Jesus name.

@legendsmama if I collect card again won't it be like say i collect what I sponsored back grin grin God bless you for your efforts, prayers and encouragement.
Baby dust to us all
E-hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2mercy: 8:58am On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=MumTT post=60110666]In other news, mamas make una see my life o. Yesterday, the putting of faith bump, snapping and laughing about it put hubby and I in a happy place and good mood. So we decided to kpekus. Na so we do fire for fire kinda kpekus because my libido don increase as ovulation don dey near. Thirty minutes after the do, see pain for my pelvis o. Had the pain throughout the night and just kept praying till I slept off. Woke up to pee and nearly shouted because of the pain. I'm asking for help because whenever I injure during kpekus, I don't allow hubby come near me for over a week but I can't do that since ovulation is a few days away. Please I need natural remedies to stop the pain because I don't want to take painkillers. Though the pain is subsiding.

I no know who send me o. Na bad eye I take dey look hubby on top bed since I wake up.[/quote

�sitz bath with do ma with salvon.you can then apply blue zeal Vaseline.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2017
MumTT:
Congratulations to all the winners and all the participants. God bless mightily the sponsors, the coordinators, the likers, the peepers. Legendsmother, for always making us smile and happy, may joy never depart from your home. mummykyrti, God will wipe away your tears very soon. Joyfulmama, beautiful woman with a beautiful smile wey fit stop traffic. MamaHeaven, chai, you're beautiful o. I just love your beauty. You and Xtiana250.

May God bless us all and grant us our heart desires. Amen.
Thanks @MumTT

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2017
Blessedmum:
And my Darling sis won the contest ,I celebrate you darling. Can't wait to fly down to ur base to celebrate our babies arrival. God ll answer u speedily ijn.
Cc pweetymii
Amen,thanks so much for your support and prayers,the heart will not forget.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2017
Congratulations to all d mamas dat won the contest. My warm greetings go to d moderators and all d participants, u all did wonderfully well. May all our dreams turn to realities in Jesus name, amen!

kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: northbird and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.