Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,162 members, 7,864,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5449196 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2017
zaynie:

With the Sallah celebrations and everything I was unable to make it but I followed by the sidelines.
I know much more bfps would be announced this week by God's grace.
Amin
Iya thank you ma.We understand.Happy Eid celebration.Wish we can get sallah meat here.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2017
Liftedhands:
Awesome kiss kiss
Thank you so much ma.You have always been supportive in all.Wish to meet you someday.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahnie: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2017
pweetymii:

Iya thank you ma.We understand.Happy Eid celebration.Wish we can get sallah meat here.

Congratulations Amigo n senorita.....you truly deserves it...mi likey that your beautiful ISOKO written vibes.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2017
ahnie:

Congratulations Amigo n senorita.....you truly deserves it...mi likey that your beautiful ISOKO written vibes.
Kikikikikikiki oniovo,degwuo...eve eve?make i write english before i fall my hand further.How is Miss Zino and Chibobo?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahnie: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2017
pweetymii:

Kikikikikikiki oniovo,degwuo...eve eve?make i write english before i fall my hand further.How is Miss Zino and Chibobo?
ma sa sa,e've oza ran?Zino and chibobo are superstars doing great.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2017
Wow!!! congratulations pweetymii, U are such a sexy preggie mama may ur heart desire b granted in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2017
legendsmother:
And d winner of faith bump this Sunday with a mountain breaking count votes of 104!!! is*********

Wait for it****
#stand up for the champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A woman of massive faith!
She told her ANC story and we were all touched
Faith that moves mountains

Give it up!!!
Give it up!!!!!!!!

I say GIIIIIIIIVVVEEEEEEEEE IIIIITTTT UUUUPPPP!!!!
For

THE ONE
THE ONLY
SHAKARA BABY WITH THE REALEST BUMP EVER LIVETH

My woman crush!
@Preetymii

God bless u dear u are indeed a woman of great faith reading through your post I shed years God will do it and your bump * go even big pass this one when u post****

Here is your baby shower cake beffiting a champion!
She goes with a card of #1500 naira .....................

Pls quote this post and add your number

You are the real mvp ma.Thank you so much for the start up of interesting games.Thank you for letting us realise that we can have fun irrespective of what the situation seems to be.Maamas commented that my post brought tears to their eyes,i had to read and read again but the tears refused to show,but i tell you,immediately i read this one,the tears flowed,i feel so loved and touched.Heb 11:1,11:6 happen to be among my best bible verse even before i started ttc and it has been helping me.I felt like not removing the bump yesterday cos the feeling was blissful.God is on His throne and He will answer each and everyone of us.Thank you once again to everyone that participated,to everyone that voted,our senior maamas from the pregnancy thread,the sponsors,every one that had the mind to participate but could not (God sees and knows it all),to our impartial moderators and to everyone that made it happen,thank you all so much.
As for my cake,i am saving the pix so i can replicate it for my baby shower.
P.s,caveat emptor,voters beware,if una see my pix for campaign for any electoral position make una waka pass because it be like say na so so speech i go dey make wen elected..

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2mercy: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2017
legendsmother:

I sure did too
Ps- suggestions are needed for next week selfie sunday
.Sum1 said our #sweetselfie
B.#should be done twice monthly
C.Another said firstweek of d month
D.Another said weekly
Pls quote this comment and say when you will like it to be this voting ends on Wednesday so we will know d next action to take!!!!!!!!!!

Just suggest our moderators will make d final decisions September to Recover all!!!!!!!!

Winners pls put ur phone numbers (first 3) a mama here said she will send cards directly to u apart from d prize cards......isn't God great More mb to google fire from our 2WW grin may it all end in praise

Our honourable judges and moderators its 8:47 God bless u as u colate results
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

first week of every month.....well done sister..by God's grace you will announce your bfp soon ijn and your joy shall be full.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2017
Prayer Monday
#singing
At the center of it all its You that I see, it's You that I see
There is power in Your name
Miracles happen in Your name
As we lift our voice in praise
It's You that I see
It's You that I see

Daddy, thank You because of today, this new week, our families and friends.

Thank You because You honor faith and Heaven came to see our joy and faith in action as You stretched our faith through yesterday challenge.

Thank You for all the mothers here who showed their #FaithBump, we declare all this #FaithBump will become #RealBump. We pray everyone of us here desiring children will not only Bump but will carry our live children and see them grow as we nuture their younger ones.

We thank You for those who come in to this thread to encourage us, like our posts and also sponsor our shows. We pray You will cause them to be fruitful in all things, take their pains away and cause them to know and experience unending joy.

Daddy, thank You for our supportive, not so supportive, carefree and indifferent husbands. We each know where it pinches but help our husbands also because we know that they also feel pain though they try to mask it. Please Lord give us peace in our homes in the absence of children and when they start coming.

Father, this is the first prayer Monday in the 9th month so Lord send us all on 9months course with pay. Fill our hearts and homes with joy, our wombs and arms with children and our account and purses with money. Cause us to have a reason to shout Hallelujah. This month let the rain BFP cause a flood that will sweep us all to the pregnancy thread and cause this thread to be empty.
We believe You can do more than we have asked, thought or imagined through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2017
Many thanks to every likers and viewers of TTC thread yesterday, we appreciate your keying into our faiths and say God bless you. As many of you who are believing God for one thing of the other, we key into your faith too that I shall come to pass just as our babies are been conceived.
Special appreciation from the house of the adorables to our likers and viewers, thank you for joining us to call fort our adorables. God bless you all kiss kiss kiss

Congratulations to the winners, indeed TTC is defeated in your homes and you are winners already.

Mamas that came out to participate, thanks for putting on your garments of faith and turning up with your lo's for it shall come to pass as our hearts desires in Jesus name.

To every ATC mamas and papas, put on your dancing shoes for TTC is defeated in our homes already. Amen

I celebrate you all, sprinkling baby dust on us all.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2017
legendsmother:

I sure did too
Ps- suggestions are needed for next week selfie sunday
.Sum1 said our #sweetselfie
B.#should be done twice monthly
C.Another said firstweek of d month
D.Another said weekly
Pls quote this comment and say when you will like it to be this voting ends on Wednesday so we will know d next action to take!!!!!!!!!!

Just suggest our moderators will make d final decisions September to Recover all!!!!!!!!

Winners pls put ur phone numbers (first 3) a mama here said she will send cards directly to u apart from d prize cards......isn't God great More mb to google fire from our 2WW grin may it all end in praise

Our honourable judges and moderators its 8:47 God bless u as u colate results
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I also suggest we set aside a day once a month where we do midnight praise with our #FaithBump. You can do it alone or Your offline nairaland TTC friends. Praise moves God but we will take a step further and dance with that bump.
Just a suggestion though

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2017
Fpeter Pls what time is the Shiloh hour. Tuned to Dove TV but nothing but music now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2017
Cuppymummy:
Thanks Babes. You're the catalyst here. Thanks for bringing fun to the thread. Congratulations on on your victory.

Sweetie I alone can't bring fun, its d mamas that participate that even makes it more fun...thanks for these messages they are all heartwarming
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2017
Ma'am what network do you want the card? I mentioned you earlier.
pweetymii:

Thank you so much ma.You have always been supportive in all.Wish to meet you someday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2017
Ma'am Can I send the card to you? And what network?
legendsmother:

Sweetie I alone can't bring fun, its d mamas that participate that even makes it more fun...thanks for these messages they are all heartwarming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2017
Faheemaz:
@Legendsmother, you're such a wonderful woman, your kids would be lucky to have you...

n.

Amen ma, thank you so much, God bless you for me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2017
Joyfulmama:
Good morning my wonderfu for me whenever I call on you, age is just a number ; you're indeed a legend and a mother

It is more kudos to you, humility is when even d senior does not take undue advantage of his age over d younger one and I applaud you for that, thanks for participating

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2017
pweetymii:

You are the real mvp ma.Td..

U b character looool oya drop your number
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2017
Thanks Legendsmother the card was received with joy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2017
MummyJJ:
Fpeter Pls what time is the Shiloh hour. Tuned to Dove TV but nothing but music now

My dear, it's usually around 10am every first Monday but it's like they're not going to show it today because they already had a very powerful service for TTC women last Friday. They only showed Divine Encounter today and G.O prayed for all TTC people already.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2017
ifyalways:
@Judges, please quote me with the handle of the winner, first and second runners up and the two mamas with the least likes. I want to send the cards

smiley
Thank you so much ma,card received with so much gratitude.God bless and replenish you in all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2017
Naomi14:
@prettymii, congratulations ma'am! May God answer your prayers. I am sorry I couldn't send it yesterday cos I slept quite early. Please what network do you want the airtime? and please quote me with your number. Thank you

Belove all cards are sent to me, as cash to my account I in turn dispatch them as recharge cards to mama phone numbers, mail me priyeawudu@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2017
i just got another vtu,thank you ma.Na me get this Sallah celebration...

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2017
delete
legendsmother:

Belove all cards are sent to me, as cash to my account I in turn dispatch them as recharge cards to mama phone numbers, mail me priyeawudu@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2017
Okay then! Send me your account number.
legendsmother:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Adorablewifey:
Many thanks to every likers

Congratulations to the winners, indeed TTC is defeated in your homes and you are winners already.

I celebrate you all, sprinkling baby dust on us all.

Oya send ur number, we love u too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2017
Naomi14:

Am putting this post down soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2017
Thanks dear @fpeter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2017
Naomi14:
i got another vtu,thank you so much ma.May God bless and replenish you in all areas of life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2017
grin@Legendsmother oya manage this,this morning for your labour of love.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Seen
legendsmother:

Am putting this post down soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
pweetymii:

That was fast!you dey code yaself abi,you is a bank manager?oya beg me make i not blow whistle!
Thanks card received.

Lol beauty without brains na washi! Lol thanks for acknoledging its two oooo d second is from @ifyalways

(1) (2) (3) ... (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.