Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5410222 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
Anistef, congratulations to you mama. Healthy pregnancy and Hebrew women delivery in Jesus name.Amen

wowfairy, happy birthday to you it shall be a year of great blessings and glorious testimonies in Jesus name Amen

iamsettled3, welcome your stay shall be short and fruitful in Jesus name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
4realwoman:
good morning and don't be depressed p.o. cos depression nova help anybody for this world oo.. as for the tubes I think they are herbal drugs that you can use to clear it and most importantly hand over everything to God for he has the finally say. What did your Dr suggest you do? Pls look for things that will make you happy.

The doctor didn't suggest anything. She asked me to keep trying but unfortunately i had to move out of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
FruitfulRay:

No, he is late... Have done the MFM thing, and I know have been delivered, just don't know about those dreams... Thanks so much, God bless you

The devil tries to dwell in your subconscious so as to put fear in your mind. Don't allow him. Have the strong conviction that the dream isn't real and the devil is only trying to steal your joy. Him dey mad ni! Psalms 91 is a very powerful chapter. Please read it at all times of the day and declare it every minute of the day.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ronnygold(f): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
Alright. Thanks
Roseey0:

Go to a reputable lab
Let them test for sensitivity
The drugs Wil be recommended based on that
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
Anistef:
I guess I'm so full of joy dat I don't know what to do.

my period was to come 18th /20th bt it didt come, I tot its d hormonal imbalance ting bt ws instructed in church on Wednesday to test d next day in d morning, since I still ve a hpt strip I jst tested on Thursday lik a dream I got my BPT.
I try not to b too excited, I went for d blood test yesterday it came bck positive, did two hpt again still positive.

if God can still remember me wit al d medical reports he ll answer everyone in dis group. in Jesus name amen

Congratulations dear.. May this testimony be permanently reach the nine months stage in Jesus precious name. Amen.. I tap from your testimony

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumJedidiah(f): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Congratulations to forevergirl and Anistef may both of have a smooth ride and birth safely in Jesus Christ name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
Anistef:

my period was to come 18th /20th bt it didt come, I tot its d hormonal imbalance ting bt ws instructed in church on Wednesday to test d next day in d morning, since I still ve a hpt strip I jst tested on Thursday lik a dream I got my BPT.
I try not to b too excited, I went for d blood test yesterday it came bck positive, did two hpt again still positive.

if God can still remember me wit al d medical reports he ll answer everyone in dis group. in Jesus name amen

Wow wow wow. Glory to God!!!! Congratulations Sister. I'm next in line!!!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Congrats Anistef, wish u H & H 9months journey. This God is too good ooooh grin.

BFP here am I....plssss fall on me! grin grin grin
Happy birthday @wowfairy, may God's blessings never cease in your life, AMEN!

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Anistef:

Thank you Jesus for giving our sister BFP and it shall be permanent in Jesus name, Amen.
Congrats sis, wish you stress free n happy bumping in Jesus name, Amen.
Father Lord I ask for more of your blessing and more testimony here, Amen .

@wowfairy, Happy born day and wish you all the very best in life and more in Jesus name, Amen

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Forevergirl: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Congratulations Anistef, I bless God for you and I pray you have a smooth ride and deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus Christ name.

Happy birthday to you Wowfairy, I pray for God to grant you more wisdom as you grow older in Jesus name, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sweetlady4real(f): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
Congrats 4realwoman, forever girl and Anistef. I wish the three of you smooth and easy pregnancy and delivery at term in Jesus name, Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
blessedmumi:

BFP here am I....plssss fall on me! grin grin grin
grin grin grin chai. Amen o.

Congrats Anistef, happy for you. The Lord will see you through the journey.
Wowfairy , Happy birthday. May your next be celebrated with baby or pregnancy by His grace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
I hope we all can now see the outcome of that pregnancy picture that some mama took some weeks back? Who says God is not here? Congrats to all who had gotten theirs and those who are still deliberating , if they they should announce their BFP or not. To the remaining mama, not to worry yours is already very close by , just believe and you will receive it when you least expected

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
Anistef:

another one wawu!
God is just using BFPs' to embarrass us oya o! who is next? the person below me maybe.
Congratulations ma'am, may God give you oyinbo pikin, oyinbo pikin wey people go see am like the body, they go say aah! madam this ur piking
fine o! (in Jenifa's voice).
wish you a stressfree 9months

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
Forevergirl and anistef, Congratulations. You both shàll carry to full term and have a swit delivery.
To other mamas. Na so. One by One we shall all testify.
2017 will go down in NL as the year with the highest BFP back to back, Amen.
Modified, queenjuli above me from your lips to God's ears. Amen.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
cutiereborn:
Forevergirl and anistef, Congratulations. You both shàll carry to full term and have a swit delivery.
To other mamas. Na so. One by One we shall all testify.
2017 will go down in NL as the year with the highest BFP back to back, Amen.
Modified, queenjuli above me from your lips to God's ears. Amen.

Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
congrats forevergirl and Anistef..may you carry to term IJN...THANK YOU LORD for this rain of BFPS...may your name alone be glorified.

@fruitfulray...hmm..i can totally relate...i usually have a particular kind of dream almost every month and each time i have those dreams, i just know AF would show..i av prayed,fasted,gone for deliverance but i know it will surely end in praise.it is well with us.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
hotmomma:
Anistef, congrats mama, its well with you
tanx dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
CravingChic:

Shebi una dey see oo...everyday by day we go dey celebrate bfp for this thread...congrats anistef. Chai! This God ehn....u too much oo. God is great o

tanx dear, God is faithful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
FruitfulRay:

God is too much.... Congrats mama... Hnh 9 months, God bless and keep you... Its raining BFP... I'll testify next week in Jesus name
tanx nd amen. God dat did it for me. wen I wasn't expecting ll answer us al in dis group

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
congratulations to all dos who got their BPF,may God be with you all..and for us whom are still trying, praying and hoping. may we be next to get our BFP..Amen

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
Congrats Anisteph...Happy Bumping mama and stress free all through..I am next to testify in Jesus Name.

Happy Birthday Wowfairy..God Bless You ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
WIDD:

I ws diagnose wit ovary cyst on d left which is 5.6 dia abt, which started growing late last yr. d rite side started growing dis yr to

wit dat I had hormonal imbalance, in sum month I dnt see my period nd if I see d bleeding ll b to heavy dat I ll ve to b given a drug to stop it.

July I ws on vasoprim ( nt sure of d spelling) to stop d heavy bleeding nd correct my cycle. August my period came normal bt no treatment could b done, d gynea said he needed al d drugs out of my system. I had paid for hormonal assay test which shld have been done d second or third day of my cycle.

I strted taking pronatal after my august period bt stopped. nd ws waiting for my September cycle wen I got my BFP.

in all it ws jst God seriously he is faithful.

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by caon: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
congrats forevergirl and anisitef,may u carry to term.@fruitfulray,it is just d devil playing tricks on u.just keeping praying n trusting God

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
Thank you for all the bday wishes and prayers i pray God does ten times more of what you have wished me today in Jesus mighty name. May it continually rain Bfp on our thread and may none of us be eluded .i love you all Mamas

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
arrJay:

The doctor didn't suggest anything. She asked me to keep trying but unfortunately i had to move out of Lagos.
okay dear, sabi mama's will answer you concerning what to do for it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Anistef , did you do anything about the cysts before bfp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Anistef:
WIDD:

I ws diagnose wit ovary cyst on d left which is 5.6 dia abt, which started growing late last yr. d rite side started growing dis yr to

wit dat I had hormonal imbalance, in sum month I dnt see my period nd if I see d bleeding ll b to heavy dat I ll ve to b given a drug to stop it.

July I ws on vasoprim ( nt sure of d spelling) to stop d heavy bleeding nd correct my cycle. August my period came normal bt no treatment could b done, d gynea said he needed al d drugs out of my system. I had paid for hormonal assay test which shld have been done d second or third day of my cycle.

I strted taking pronatal after my august period bt stopped. nd ws waiting for my September cycle wen I got my BFP.

Just like that!! ���� . it can only be God���

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
Loisemm:
Anistef , did you do anything about the cysts before bfp?

no I didt, bt my gynea ws suggesting surgery sha.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Anistef:

no I didt, bt my gynea ws suggesting surgery sha.
Ok my sis. The God that did it for you will do it for us. Thanks and congrats again. Carry on cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Anistef:
WIDD:

God is great! Congratulations Mama.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alennsar(f): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
###mistake

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.