Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394570 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
Congratulations 4realwoman, Forevergirl and Anistef. You shall carry to term in health and joy. You shall deliver healthy baby(ies) in Jesus Name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 24, 2017
My gynae placed me on clomid, i saw my period two days late and it wasnt flowing normal so i went for a scan, the result of the scan is below:

Normal sized, non gravid uterus is seen - 49mm×41mm×44mm.
No adnexal pathology is identified
No collection seen in the P.O.D

Impression
1. A cyesis
2. Normal pelvic scan

Please help me out on the interpretation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 12:28am On Sep 24, 2017
olajideojora:
My gynae placed me on clomid, i saw my period two days late and it wasnt flowing normal so i went for a scan, the result of the scan is below:

Impression
1. A cyesis
2. Normal pelvic scan

Congrats mama!. According to Dr, google "A cyesis" means pregnancy.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:53am On Sep 24, 2017
arrJay:

The devil tries to dwell in your subconscious so as to put fear in your mind. Don't allow him. Have the strong conviction that the dream isn't real and the devil is only trying to steal your joy. Him dey mad ni! Psalms 91 is a very powerful chapter. Please read it at all times of the day and declare it every minute of the day.

Amen... Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:56am On Sep 24, 2017
Fertilemum:
congrats forevergirl and Anistef..may you carry to term IJN...THANK YOU LORD for this rain of BFPS...may your name alone be glorified.

@fruitfulray...hmm..i can totally relate...i usually have a particular kind of dream almost every month and each time i have those dreams, i just know AF would show..i av prayed,fasted,gone for deliverance but i know it will surely end in praise.it is well with us.

Amen... We are more than conqueror... Christ paid it ALL.. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:58am On Sep 24, 2017
caon:
congrats forevergirl and anisitef,may u carry to term.@fruitfulray,it is just d devil playing tricks on u.just keeping praying n trusting God

Yes mama... God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:58am On Sep 24, 2017
wowfairy:
Thank you for all the bday wishes and prayers i pray God does ten times more of what you have wished me today in Jesus mighty name. May it continually rain Bfp on our thread and may none of us be eluded .i love you all Mamas

Happy birthday dear... God bless your new age, you will celebrate before your next birthday

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ffvsquared: 2:42am On Sep 24, 2017
olajideojora:

Impression
1. A cyesis
2. Normal pelvic scan

acyesis can also mean no pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 3:44am On Sep 24, 2017
FruitfulRay:

No, he is late... Have done the MFM thing, and I know have been delivered, just don't know about those dreams... Thanks so much, God bless you
It happens that when one keeps thinking about something, it's likely to be appearing in the dream. So my advice too is to believe it's nothing. But continue with midnight self deliverance prayers. Prayer is the key to every lock.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 6:43am On Sep 24, 2017
Anistef:
WIDD:

I ws diagnose wit ovary cyst on d left which is 5.6 dia abt, which started growing late last yr. d rite side started growing dis yr to

wit dat I had hormonal imbalance, in sum month I dnt see my period nd if I see d bleeding ll b to heavy dat I ll ve to b given a drug to stop it.

July I ws on vasoprim ( nt sure of d spelling) to stop d heavy bleeding nd correct my cycle. August my period came normal bt no treatment could b done, d gynea said he needed al d drugs out of my system. I had paid for hormonal assay test which shld have been done d second or third day of my cycle.

I strted taking pronatal after my august period bt stopped. nd ws waiting for my September cycle wen I got my BFP.

in all it ws jst God seriously he is faithful.

Congratulations dear,d lord is mighty

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2017
olajideojora:

Impression
1. A cyesis
2. Normal pelvic scan

Is it 'acyesis' OR 'a cyesis'? They have different meanings.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2017
blessedmumi:

Is it 'acyesis' OR 'a cyesis'? They have different meanings.

Yea they do.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:47am On Sep 24, 2017
CravingChic:

I swear na this part of your WIDD sweet me pass... spicing things. Please where can I buy from? Curvilicious and pweetiebabe be looking at me with one kain eye, na una two sabi oo. wink grin

undecided thank God say u know
Infarct i use the Isoko eye that Ahnie officially dash me to be looking at you plus including 4D glasses undecided

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2017
olajideojora:

Impression
1. A cyesis
2. Normal pelvic scan

If "a cyesis" was written as you have posted,then congratulations is in order.On the other hand if written as "acyesis" that means there is no pregnancy.On a good note,no fluid in POD,means you are infection free.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2017
curvilicious:

undecided thank God say u know
Infarct i use the Isoko eye that Ahnie officially dash me to be looking at you plus including 4D glasses undecided
ekpo(abi how bini people dey call am?).if ahnie dash you her isoko eyes,which one she want take dey look madam Zino?she lie before?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:03am On Sep 24, 2017
pweetymii:

ekpo(abi how bini people dey call am?).if ahnie dash you her isoko eyes,which one she want take dey look madam Zino?she lie before?

Hummmmm maybe she get another pair inside her bag grin
Honestly, she dash me the Isoko eyes o grin
As for the ekpo or babuwa, i thot you are Bini?

Wait o you no go echurchi?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2017
A big congratulations to u!!! Indeed God is a miracle working God and He that started His work shall perfect it in Jesus Name.
4realwoman:
Good Afternoon mama and papa in the house.
How are we all doing today?

I want you all to join me in thanking our GREAT GOD.
I call him,
The king of Kings
The Lord of Lord
The I AM that I AM
The first and the last
Who is and who is to come
The mighty one of Israel
I call him yahwah
The Alpha and Omega
All Sufficient God, all knowing God
The rose of sharon
and my igbo people call him
Chuckwuoma
Eze ndi Eze
Ejide obi esike
Ikuku amanoya
Echeta Echezo nkpa
Dike na'gha
Imela (thank you)

For he has done what no man can do.

Finally our God has answered me

He has giving my dh the best birthday gift ever

I have gotten my BFP it can only be God

Thank you Lord
Thank you Lord
Thank you Lord
I can't thank God enough cry cry cry cry cry

Thank you everyone for your prayers, support, care and love here.

Thank you all with love from me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO DO

YES, NOTHING AT ALL.

HE WILL DO FOR EVERYONE HERE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

@Liftedhands, i am coming for my plot of land ooooooooooooo
@Zaynie, please roll out the red carpet and the golden chair cos i am coming now.
@Fpeter, thank you for your prayers.
@mummykyrti, curvilicious, tsquaure, loisemm, spiritualgal, adejeve and pweetymii thank you for always being there for me

@Towerofgrace, i read your dairy and tears came out of my eyes this morning, i want to kw that God will surely weep your tears and come 2018 you shall be called mother in Jesus name, Amen.

BFP will go round for each and everyone here in Jesus name, Amen.

Please if i dont mention you name, please abeg dont be angry with me cos i am still shaking please. just kw that i love you all here kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2017
@forevergirl and Anistef, congratulations to you both. Happy, healthy and stress free 9 months I pray for you. You shall bring forth glorious children in Jesus name.

@wowfairy, happy belated birthday, may the God of heavens and earth cause His face to shine on you. He will give you cause to celebrate bigger next year with your bundle of joy in Jesus name.

@all, happy Sunday, it's raining heavily here in my side. Covers body cool cool
Fertility dust!!!

@legendsmother, how you dey? Please show face, its raining BFPs

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2017
Good that u have gone for deliverance, but u need to be more prayerful especially at night before u sleep between 12 to 1am and immediately u wake up and u have any dream, even if u didn't remember, just pray against all evil dreams. Pray that God should break every yoke of setback, because seeing urself in the house u ve lived b4 or in school u attended b4 like primary or secondary school is not that good. But I know with God by ur sides no power can stand against u,
FruitfulRay:
Mamas and Fathers, I keep having a recurrent dream, so am moved to share it, maybe someone can help. Am not really into dreams, but I notice this most times during ovulation, or when I dream, the next day I'll see my period.

I often see myself in my former house, the house I grew up in, we lived there for 10 years, and so many bad things happened there. It was the house my dad lost his job, my elder brother died there, let me not even begin. The landlord was from Ijebu, an occultic man, when he died, that's when his kids started attending church. His f son is even a Pastor now and has dropped the family name, as the boy almost went mad but for God. At last when he died, the wife took over, we were thrown out of the house for lack of payment. This was a house, we rented to be our base in Nigeria, cos we were all living in the Uk. My dad was a diplomat, that same year of moving in, my bro died, then the next year, my dad was retired... He later got another job in Nigeria, but it wasn't the same, from there no job.

The startling thing is we left the house when I was 17, I have lived in different places, but I don't dream of them, but this one, I see everything clear.

I have gone for deliverances, prayed, fasted etc it will stop for a while, then start later. I believe I have already been delivered, am 36 now, so that's over 19 years now since we left. Greeting married was by Gods power, none of my sisters are married, two are living with men and have children, but not married, one just got pregnant, not with the man, me now TTC.. Hmmm, I am an overcome... What could have happened, breathrens I need your advise oh...

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2017
The rain of BFPs is falling. Ever faithful God, we aknowledge ur presence in ds thread. We thank U for putting smiles on d faces of our victorious sisters here. As we celebrate them joyfully, may ds rain of BFPs also fall on us all that are still looking unto U for our own miracles in Jesus name, amen.

Congratulations to 4realwoman, Forevergirl and Anistef. We're happy 4 u all. May God perfect d gud works He has already started in u. Wishn u a stress free 9months journey.

sad Just imagining how my reaction would be wen I finally see the 2red lines indicating BFP cry cry cry

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2017
://www.herbal-supplement-resource.com/ladys-mantle-benefits.html
: please sister ,Read about it.lady's mantle tea
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2017
Congratulations to all my pregnant mamas in d house oooo,we will Carry our baby to full terms with double double in Jesus name, Amennn

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Happy Sunday everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
M tired, m not happy any more, dh is not happy too, after AF showed up 5days late, almost lost my job because of dis.... Shd I advice him to try outside?? I kno I will b pregnant one day ,m not barren but the way I pity him now cos I want to see him happy

The big smile on his face wen Af was late, notin can be compared to it, tho I warned him to let us be sure of it before we start jubilating in our minds..... If any of my sins is causing this, won't HE forgive me? *in tears*

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Congratulations to Anistef n forevergirl, may u carry n deliver safely Insha Allah.

This month of September is blessed,bfp upon bfps!!!
Iré a kari gbogbo wa ooo.aminn

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Madam, our own sister the Lord is your strength
How long have you been married?
You and DH needs to make yourself happy
Children are good in marriage but was that the sole reason you guys got married?
Never never never nevery ever advice him to try outside
No use ur own hand drag wahala come meet ursef
This God we will show up for you
Be patience
Patience is a virtue
Commit this to God
He will not leAve you, nor forsake you
Smile joor

orney:
M tired, m not happy any more, dh is not happy too, after AF showed up 5days late, almost lost my job because of dis.... Shd I advice him to try outside?? I kno I will b pregnant one day ,m not barren but the way I pity him now cos I want to see him happy

The big smile on his face wen Af was late, notin can be compared to it, tho I warned him to let us be sure of it before we start jubilating in our minds..... If any of my sins is causing this, won't HE forgive me? *in tears*

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chitumu: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wow it seem God has directed to the right place to as question that has been bothering for the last 3 week concerning my first time expextant wife. First of all let me congratulate all the pregnant mothers here. More greese to ur tummies. I married my wife last year deacember 31. She is plum and beautiful not fat though she weighed 64kg while i weighed 56kg we have been trying until finaly in she told me in late june that she has not seen her period i was elated with joy we visited hospital and it was confirmed she was pregnant. Since that day i started conunting the month. My worry now is that the fetus has been growing very slow and she is in her second trimester i will soon take her for a scan next month cuz we are currently in the village for a month vacation. The question is does any of expectant mother here expericenced such thing? Pls advise me what to do. already both her relative and mine are giving us sleepless night. they are trying to declare me impotent and her as barren. It is a tradition among my tribe in the north if they did not see baby bump within 3 month after marriage to declare the groom as not a man. Our marriage is already in the nineth month,

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
orney:

Please take it easy sis,you will surely bring forth your own children. Erase that thought of trying outside and cry your heart out to God He will surely surprise you and wipe your tears forever.

Please be happy, love you sweet

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Chitumu:
Wow it seem God has directed to the right place to as question that has been bothering for the last 3 week concerning my first time expextant wife. First of all let me congratulate all the pregnant mothers here. More greese to ur tummies. I married my wife last year deacember 31. She is plum and beautiful not fat though she weighed 64kg while i weighed 56kg we have been trying until finaly in she told me in late june that she has not seen her period i was elated with joy we visited hospital and it was confirmed she was pregnant. Since that day i started conunting the month. My worry now is that the fetus has been growing very slow and she is in her second trimester i will soon take her for a scan next month cuz we are currently in the village for a month vacation. The question is does any of expectant mother here expericenced such thing? Pls advise me what to do. already both her relative and mine are giving us sleepless night. they are trying to declare me impotent and her as barren. It is a tradition among my tribe in the north if they did not see baby bump within 3 month after marriage to declare the groom as not a man. Our marriage is already in the nineth month,
Are you looking at bump or scan results?
Oga your baby is fine and growing

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Chitumu:

Mr chitumu,pls go for a scan and see ur doctor,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonychic18(f): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
olajideojora:

Impression
1. A cyesis
2. Normal pelvic scan

non gravid uterus means normal uterus, not pregnant. Most Times if there's pregnancy it will be reported as early cyesis and not A cyesis. Acyesis means no pregnancy. Your report says all is fine just try again. Clomid has a way of extending the cycle thereby giving false hope.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
CONGRATS TO MAMAS WITH LATEST BFP. I WISH YOU ALL H&H 9MONTH. @arrjay, dont just panic God is in control, i went for HESTEROSCOPY SUGERY in February and d doctor say dat my two tube are blocked,he told to cut off my tubes and do ivf,i ran away from d clinic and came to house, i bought bottles of serrapeptase and chinese tea from mumhaja,took sugah antibiotic protocol,do castor oil massage everynight and pray,i went for HSG last two weeks and my two tubes were open.i took it to d doctor n he was asking wat i did.try and tube will open.hope dis helps.

26 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.