Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407767 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ihejimagha(f): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Congrats at NiceCJ. Whether the devil likes it or not u must carry to full term

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Congratulation NiceCJ, you shall carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name.
I'm next in line.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
hello tsquare i trust ur surgery went well wishing u a quick recovery and loads of baby dust fall on u. take care.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Congrats NiceCJ. We bless God. Wishing you happy and healthy nine months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Congratulations NiceCJ on your pregnancy. It's a miracle!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
@niceCJ congratulations wishing you a healthy pregnancy. It indeed a miracle

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
@NiceCJ Congratulations wishing you a healthy pregnancy.... It is indeed a miracle

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queenpls(f): 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
congratulations dear ....you shall carry your miracle baby for 9 mnths and deliver safely. ..Amen ....please I wud want to know the name of the lab you did the flushing ....I have same issue and I have being on serrapeptase and castor oil massage for 2 months ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Twale to mama @towerofgrace.
Thanks for remembering me.
Na you make me wan commot for this my ghost mode. cheesy cheesy
Thanks babe

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
NiceCJ:
The Lord has done it again O. My Sisters, am here to testify to His glory, after 2years plus 6months marriage, He has deemed it right to bless me with a BFP!! I was told I had bilateral tubes blockage and multiple fibroids and that I wouldn't be able to conceive without assistance but here am I. I just discovered that I am 9weeks gone! What did I do different? After two failed IUIs, I decided to go for fallopian tubes flushing at a lab (by the way my Gyno didn't approve, he said there was nothing like dat) I did dat at my CD 12 and I have been expecting AF to show before trying another IUI, when it didn't show after two months and I was having serious cramping, I took urine pregnancy test and it was positive! Chei for d first time since my marriage. I just returned from the hospital with my scan result. Thank you Baba God. I pray for all the Mamas in waiting that God will give you too a Miracle that seem like a lie but it's true. Am not worthy but He found me worthy
Congrats Mama. Wishing you a fruitful and healthy 9 months.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 1:55am On Oct 21, 2017
NiceCJ, congratulations happy h&h to you, indeed it's a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 5:16am On Oct 21, 2017
I have seen the Lord's goodness .his mercies and compassion halleluyah. At about 10.30am yesterday i went under the knife for the second time this yr . The lumpectomy went well . When i opened my eyes it was 12.30. I just had a strong reaction to the drugs given under anaesthia . I was vomitting and itchy . But i am better now . Thank u dear sisters for prayers and love wishes. The demonstration of love has been overwhelming . I pray no evil or plague shall come near ur dwelling place. The one who watches over lsrael who ddoes not sleep nor slumber will keep u all. i know strongly u will all testify of his goodness. Our bfps are here already. It will manifest in the physical. The devil or the enemy is not able to stop it . Our children surely shall surround our table n breasts shall children suckle. In Jesus . Amen. The lump will be further analyzed n the docs will take it from there. Thank u all so much for text calls n messages. Congrats NiceCJ.U will carry with ease and birth at term .

39 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkay2016: 5:36am On Oct 21, 2017
NiceCJ:
The Lord has done it again O. My Sisters, am here to testify to His glory, after 2years plus 6months marriage, He has deemed it right to bless me with a BFP!! I was told I had bilateral tubes blockage and multiple fibroids and that I wouldn't be able to conceive without assistance but here am I. I just discovered that I am 9weeks gone! What did I do different? After two failed IUIs, I decided to go for fallopian tubes flushing at a lab (by the way my Gyno didn't approve, he said there was nothing like dat) I did dat at my CD 12 and I have been expecting AF to show before trying another IUI, when it didn't show after two months and I was having serious cramping, I took urine pregnancy test and it was positive! Chei for d first time since my marriage. I just returned from the hospital with my scan result. Thank you Baba God. I pray for all the Mamas in waiting that God will give you too a Miracle that seem like a lie but it's true. Am not worthy but He found me worthy
the lord is good,his own time is always the best.... congrats to you. happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queenpls(f): 5:59am On Oct 21, 2017
Thank you Jesus. ....wishing you speedy recovery. ...Tsquare
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olowani: 6:39am On Oct 21, 2017
tsquaure:
I have seen the Lord's goodness .his mercies and compassion halleluyah. At about 10.30am yesterday i went under the knife for the second time this yr . The lumpectomy went well . When i opened my eyes it was 12.30. I just had a strong reaction to the drugs given under anaesthia . I was vomitting and itchy . But i am better now . Thank u dear sisters for prayers and love wishes. The demonstration of love has been overwhelming . I pray no evil or plague shall come near ur dwelling place. The one who watches over lsrael who ddoes not sleep nor slumber will keep u all. i know strongly u will all testify of his goodness. Our bfps are here already. It will manifest in the physical. The devil or the enemy is not able to stop it . Our children surely shall surround our table n breasts shall children suckle. In Jesus . Amen. The lump will be further analyzed n the docs will take it from there. Thank u all so much for text calls n messages. Congrats NiceCJ.U will carry with ease and birth at term .
thank God for d success sis, it wil all end in praise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2017
Thank you Jesus! You are God alone. No one else comes close to you. Thank you Lord for a safe surgery for your daughter @Tsquaure. Thank you for going before her and making every crooked path straight. Thank you Lord. We return all glory to you father. We trust in you to perfect her divine healing in Jesus name. Congrats dear Sis..All other battles have been won for you. Celebration cometh!

Congrats @NiceCJ on your BFP! Indeed God is alive. Stress free nine months in Jesus name. I am next inline to testify in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2017
Oh Lord you have been so good, You are so good to her, oh Lord you are excellent in her life everyday. Jehovah God, we have come to return all the glory to you alone. Thanks for answering our prayers on the success of the surgery. Congrats dear.

tsquaure:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2017
NiceCJ congrats daughter of Zion. You shall carry to full term in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2017
tsquaure congratulations on a successful surgery. I pray to God to perfect your healing and your joy, grant your heart desires and multiply your blessing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2017
tsquaure:
Chumz11 . I am to have surgery tomorrow. Amen to the prayers

How are you dear, the Holy spirit is with you there, don't worry, everything will go well in Jesus name...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2017
NiceCJ:

Wow... God is too faithful to fail. Happy and healthy 9 months and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
tsquaure:

Thank you father for the safe surgery... Tsqaure, you are indeed a strong woman, and your faith encourages me a lot. Your faith will not fail you in Jesus name...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
zaynie:
Hello mamas,
So I prescribed the baking soda egg banana milk combo to someone who doesn't see ewcm at all and she confirmed that she was a lot wetter but didn't see any mucus. One her CD 1 she got a lot of mucus tinged blood (sorry lipsrsealed) and now she's like shocked this has never happened.
Did anyone on the combo notice this too?
Then how often should the combo be used? Monthly?
Then the baking soda finger, it's just to dip finger into baking soda and put in hoohaa abi?

Abeg make una no waka pass o kiss

I used it during this cycle, was so wet, my husband was like, I need to do whatever I am doing every time... lol. I did not see any blood oh, but like a mama advised, I don't think we should do it every month. To drink the concoction ain't easy oh... God help us

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
tsquaure:

Thank you Jesus
Wishing you speedy and quick recovery in Jesus name Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyk: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
zaynie:
Hello mamas,
So I prescribed the baking soda egg banana milk combo to someone who doesn't see ewcm at all and she confirmed that she was a lot wetter but didn't see any mucus. One her CD 1 she got a lot of mucus tinged blood (sorry lipsrsealed) and now she's like shocked this has never happened.
Did anyone on the combo notice this too?
Then how often should the combo be used? Monthly?
Then the baking soda finger, it's just to dip finger into baking soda and put in hoohaa abi?

Abeg make una no waka pass o kiss
i tried it in my last circle....was very wet down there but no single ewcm......am trying another one dis circle....i no dey for 3months jare....ttc don suffer angry

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
kemmyk:
i tried it in my last circle....was very wet down there but no single ewcm......am trying another one dis circle....i no dey for 3months jare....ttc don suffer angry
Make una dey follow prescription o
There must be a reason for the duration
Overdose is not good o

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
NiceCJ:
I am shouting a big amen to your prayer, congratulations ma'am.I was down just a moment ago. my neighbour's wife whom he wedded June this year already has a visible bumb.
Dh has asked me over and over if she is just getting fat or she is actually pregnant. I was wondering why its so easy for some people yet so difficult for me. I logged in here and your post was the first I saw. come and see me opening my teeth like iam the one with a positive test result.
may you have a stress free nine months and a supernatural delivery, Amen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Perculiar:

why team october?
Just did fibroid operation
So time to heal is included
Bless you ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Boring Saturday
Lord am not complaining because I know you will perfect that which you have started

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
arrJay:

It could be a side effect from a particular drug. I remembered i was reacting to Diclofenac and it made me so sick that i started throwing up in the hospital and the incision almost opened. It was God that saved me.. I was so upset as i already told the nurse that i react to strong pain relievers like Tramadol and Diclofenac. So they changed mine to panadol.

Good evening
It was malaria
I went to the clinic on Monday was treated for malaria
Am a lot better bless God
I even went back today
Checked my pcv and tested malaria parasite
The doctor said am okay
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercylicious234: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
sayoddy:
Hello. Hmmm I'm no more on team March. Sad to be joining too soon as I had miscarriage and did DNC about 3weeks ago. I think I'm healing emotionally and physically so I'm good to go. Right now I'm ovulating but not ttc because I want to regulate cycle.
I'd love to join August team but hubby is not buying the idea because of his late younger sister who was born in August and he doesn't want people to say pur baby is his sister incarnate. I don't wish for September baby because of people I don't like whose birthdays are September, lol. Hubby's birthday is October so he wants us to TTC in January but can I wait that long
Though I can't replace the lost pregnancy but getting pregnant soon will heal me emotionally. May God's will be done
So sorry for your loss. How long did it take for your AF to appear after d n c?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
NiceCJ:

Congratulations ma.. Nine months loading..... This testimony shall be permanent in your life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.