Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409793 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
@Dreamsinbc and favored gal, thanks a lot, am really hapi dat am here,ave really learnt wat I don't knw before, God will grant all our hrt desire Amen

@mummyf. Amen ooooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by accurategirl: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hello beautiful ladies in the house. I ve missed u all.So gud to be here again. I visit this thread every day but nothing really going on wif me as am looking unto God and finding things to occupy my mind and time so i dont think too much.
@all this is our season.The same way God remembered Hannah in the bible so will he remember us.pls those taking folic acid how do you take it and watz the dosage(i mean is it one tablet a day or two. )

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
I read that the limit is 5mg a day. U should take at least 400mcg. So depending on the dosage your own is, you can take it more than once a day. But the one I take has 5mg folic and 5 mcg of B12 so I take it once a day, which is convenient for me since I absolutely hate drugs and it's such a small tablet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
@favoredgal cycloprogenova is wat helpd me gt AF stable, befre den AF was very irregular, sometyms 3months without AF
About d injectables, yea was refering to Gonadrotopins
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 12:04am On Mar 16, 2013
The Great physician now is near'
The symphatizing Jesus
He speaks the drooping heart to cheer
Oh hear the voice of Jesus

Sweetest note in seraph song
Sweetest name on mortal tongue
Sweetest carol ever sung
Jesus, blessed Jesus.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 12:08am On Mar 16, 2013
He is set to set us free from all manner of diease, sickness, infirmity because none shall be barren in the land.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 12:33am On Mar 16, 2013
My sisters i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hail o! I know all is well, God is waiting wit our miracles o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 3:57am On Mar 16, 2013
Hi mums in house! Hope u bubbling aπϑ gerrin prepared 4 miracle babies?
Saw AF last for just 3days, normally it five days, within a 28 day circle. aπϑ it came two days earlier too. So after prayers aπϑ fasting, I became so weak aπϑ tired. Esp in the mornings. I would roll aπϑ twist for hours before mustering d effort to get up. Dizziness aπϑ loss of appetite too. So, with reluctance, I went in for a blood test yesterday, Pregnancy, negative. But, the result showed traces of infection aπϑ hormonal imbalance.
Me don tire of one step forward, ten steps backward oh. On medication right now for d "hidden" staph infection(so funny, me wey get phobia for public loos aπϑ un cleanliness) Dh is getting treated too to avoid re-infection.

Something wey person know, no dey kill am. Maybe this prayers has pushed out this hidden infection so I know where to channel my energy to. Pls let's keep getting tested for all this infections aπϑ all so we won't be delayed unnecessarily.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 16, 2013
Hi Peeps, How are we all holding up. God is our Strength. ℓ̊ want to talk about staphylococcus aureus infection although ℓ̊ did justice to this topic sometime ago. Buh since some of Us are asking questions related to it, ℓ̊ might just put in my two cents. Doctors see staph as no big deal cos its found virtually everywhere. On our skin, nostril, moist surfaces like the vee jay jay. At the point of intercourse, wen a man rubs his peni.s on our v.agina and cli.t for fore.play he can contact staphylococcus. So Ɣ☺ΰ must wash up properly before s.ex, pls ℓ̊ did not say douch. For me even after ℓ̊ bath after work, ℓ̊ have a pack of Baby wipes by my bedside n anytime We want to Do the DO ℓ̊ just take some wipes and use it to clean my Labia region, just incase. Its been working. For years we Battled with recurrent staph infection. The symptoms for me comes as boils on my labia majora and yellowish discharge while DH complains of sharp pain in his balls. Staph can affect a man so badly as to reduce count and motility. A doctor that we once went to see said its normal to see scanty staph during a culture that it means nothing as it could have entered during 'collection' of the se.men. But wen he saw the poor count, morphology and motility he decided to treat only DH. Only for me to re-infect him. ℓ̊ met a Lab scientist who taught me how to treat staph. We did a culture with him and bought the prescribed drugs. After 4 weeks of taking the last dose we went for a test. ℓ̊ had developed heavy staph from my previous moderate growth result. I was devasted. The Lab man told me ℓ̊ have to retest every 2 weeks after the last dose of treament not 4 weeks as the drug sensitivity in the scanty phase might be different from moderate phase and different from heavy phase. So ℓ̊ took my drugs again and this time ℓ̊ went back to test in 2 weeks and discovered that the staph was in scanty phase and sensitive to a different drug entirely!!! ℓ̊ used the drug to combat it. Went back to test after 2 weeks and there was nothing!!! All this while ℓ̊ n DH had protected intercourse during the treatment period. ℓ̊ changed all my Panties and his shorts too. I Use dettol and dettol cool to bath and wash our undies. ℓ̊ hope we understand it all. @Greenfruits, hope Ɣ☺ΰ are better now? @All, Our God who has Promised is Faithful to Fulfill!!! Lovely Weekend Y'all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2013
@MamaT, gd morn and Thanks. Iknew u wld come to d rescue.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:46am On Mar 16, 2013
@mamat...tnx for d info on staph. u ar God-sent to dis forum.

@all..hop we ar taking our mustard therapy religiously? wishing evrybody bfp soonest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2013
[quote author=HawtMummie]Hi mums in house! Hope u bubbling aπϑ gerrin prepared 4 miracle babies?
Saw AF last for just 3days, normally it five days, within a 28 day circle. aπϑ it came two days earlier too. So after prayers aπϑ fasting, I became so weak aπϑ tired. Esp in the mornings. I would roll aπϑ twist for hours before mustering d effort to get up. Dizziness aπϑ loss of appetite too. So, with reluctance, I went in for a blood test yesterday, Pregnancy, negative. But, the result showed traces of infection aπϑ hormonal imbalance.
Me don tire of one step forward, ten steps backward oh. On medication right now for d "hidden" staph infection(so funny, me wey get phobia for public loos aπϑ un cleanliness) Dh is getting treated too to avoid re-infection.

Something wey person know, no dey kill am. Maybe this prayers has pushed out this hidden infection so I know where to channel my energy to. Pls let's keep getting tested for all this infections aπϑ all so we won't be delayed unnecessarily.

@Hartmummie, pls does staph prevent pregnancy, and is d same tin with PID
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2013
@mamatriplets, thanks so much for d info,I treated staph last dec,d Doc said it wasn't serious,so he prescribed d medication I took for seven day,my hubby also took it,though durin dat tym my hubby always complain of rashes on his dick, bt since then the rashes has gone, and i ave not gone since to check if it is till der, pls can it prevent pregnancy? Am planing to go for scan nxt week.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2013
I always apply gynaemed vaginal cream everyday to prevent any form of infections,and after my period I insert vaginal tablet, hope it helps?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
@goldenbaby, google d info u need or beta still ask ur doctor. He is in a beta position 2 tell u if its d staph dat is preventing pregnancy or not
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hello parents of a glorious generation. Hold unto the word God has promised you and see Him manifest in ways you cannot imagine.

@MamaT, na wa o. I see the staph information you posted, I come begin think of every boil I don get and dey look my discharge. This is good information and women especially should try check themselves up often because our lifestyles sometimes may cause infections or re-infections more often. Thanks for the baby wipes idea too.

I got this as a word for today broadcast message and thought to share:

LET IT GO

'Teach me to do your will, for you are my God...' Psalms 143:10

When God promises you something and it doesn't happen right away, it's easy to get impatient, start doubting Him and think He needs you to go to work and make it happen. Abraham did that. God promised him children '...as numerous as the stars...' (Genesis 22:17 NIV). Tired of waiting, he took matters into his own hands and fathered Ishmael with his wife's maidservant, Hagar. And that's when his troubles began in earnest. Now, God loved Ishmael and had great plans for him, but Abraham had to let go of him in order to fulfil God's will. It was one of the most painful experiences of Abraham's life. So:
1) Refuse to let the enemy send anything into your life that will undermine what you have been waiting and praying for.
2) Be careful who you take advice from. Fathering Ishmael was a 'good idea' Abraham's wife Sarah had.
3) Because you are willing to take responsibility for your actions, it doesn't mean that there won't be consequences, long-lasting ones! Be careful where you lie down; getting up again may not be as easy as you think.
4) There are things you can give up effortlessly, and other things that will take every ounce of grace you have. And it's especially hard to give up something you're attached to and see yourself reflected in, like a job you love, a house you're living in, or a relationship you're tied to. But when you've gone as far as you can with your 'Ishmael' and you're ready to see God's promise fulfilled in your life, you must be willing to let it go.

This does not only apply to waiting on the Good Lord for children but let us apply this generally to all aspects of our lives. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agiboma(f): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
just wanted to share this link, to help everyone stay encouraged:

https://www.nairaland.com/862383/story-came-saw-how-it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
@Alwaystrue,thanks a bunch.. Love dat!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
agiboma: just wanted to share this link, to help everyone stay encouraged:

https://www.nairaland.com/862383/story-came-saw-how-it
Please hide this. Its not encouraging at all. Tank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2013
Venus & chockl8y please did you read to the end of the thread? . . because On the next page, the poster came back and was thanking God. She has since given birth to a healthy baby girl.

The thread was a testimony and agi was actually trying to encourage people, not the opposite.

May we all have a testimony Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
@Chaircover, u sef u dey fast Oº°˚˚°ºh! I saw d first 2 posts b4 I come say make I go d site u don remove everytin sharperly!

Thanks sha for d good work keeping us civil.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
lizzyslaw: @Chaircover, u sef u dey fast Oº°˚˚°ºh! I saw d first 2 posts b4 I come say make I go d site u don remove everytin sharperly!

Thanks sha for d good work keeping us civil.

I didnt remove the posts. we have 3 mods on this section wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
My Lovely Sisters,
How unu dey? Hope fine?
Anyway, I got the call ds morning and I was ROTFLMAO, yes! D same call Cjnone got. It was d wife of a friend who said she just came back from d baby dedication of a lady dt she introduced to one mama in osun state. She said if I pay 150k I can hv my baby in 9 months and if I want twins I shd also specify and dt I will give birth in d womans clinic and will hv 2 go for checkup once everymonth and if am too busy to go once everymonth I can go once in 3 months and d woman will alwys give me d drugs to last for d period in btw check ups. She said d Lady dt just did d dedication is regretting now dt she did not just ask for twins dt it would hv been better for her.

I could not stop laughing sisters. They r everywhere now!

Baby Dust Y'll kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
Oh really, I wasnt patient to read to the end cos it was just depressing. Abegg, make we stick to 'encouraging from the start' testimonies....loolz :-)

On a more serious note, there are some information we do not need some times as it only fuels our fear. Yes, the Lady came back to testify but many people will start being afraid that it might happen to them first too... Just my opinion sha. It's good you deleted them, make we move foward jare.

I am in the 2-week chillin period. Sometimes I check my calendar more than twice a day...like say date go change from 16th to 22nd in a few hours...smh... My wait is over sha. That I know.

@ Lizzyslaw, na wa o. What I still dnt understand is how they are able to get twins on demand like that. shocked
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 5:10am On Mar 17, 2013
@Chokl8y,
It is possible dy just put 2 babies 2gether. Afterall, there are unidentical twins.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2013
chaircover: Venus & chockl8y please did you read to the end of the thread? . . because On the next page, the poster came back and was thanking God. She has since given birth to a healthy baby girl.

The thread was a testimony and agi was actually trying to encourage people, not the opposite.

May we all have a testimony Amen.
Madam CC, diffrnt stroke for diFrnt folks, I wonder how dis storyy is encouraing. Una bring sad story for us say na encouragmnt. More over d lady did not state she took a while b4 concieving. Or did I miss dat part ? Chai see politics, instead na our post una come hide. PdP una try.
You tink after d first sadd story one will have dat time nd zeal to read d whole pages?

Don't u guys knw dat we are not suppose to be depressed, dats yy I no longer watch war or horror movie its comedy nd romcom all d way, I no de even watch CNN again all dis dere syrian war tire me. And u call d above post encouraging, in relation to this thread? Hmhm I don't tink so. Have a nice sunday u all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2013
Good morning ladies in d huz, pls is it good to ave sex on d exact date of ovulation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
@Goldenbaby its good to have sex on the day of ovulation, but a day or two b4 ovulation is ranked excellent. Its better for those swimmers to be in waiting when the egg arrives,cos even on the day of ovulation you cant really tell the exact time the egg is being released, so you stand a better chance a day or two b4 ovulation.
I stand to be corrected. Happy Sunday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
ℓ̊ would have said a Happy Sunday to Y'all but ℓ̊ don't want to say one thing and My Oga at the Top will say another thing.....DAZ ALL!!! Anyway @Dominique, why did you hide Venuss' and chokol8y's posts wen they only expressed their displeasure at the link posted by Agiboma. They didnt use any derogatory words. Abi person no fit express herself again for nairaland. At first wen ℓ̊ got to the site, ℓ̊ wondered how it was beneficial to me and ℓ̊ decided to continue reading until ℓ̊ saw the Lady's Final testimony. How even after a loss God still Proved Himself Faithful. Ɣ☺ΰ for wait first to let us that understood the testimony to explain it to others. Now that Ɣ☺ΰ have hidden their posts, Y not hide every other persons post on d same mara, including Madam CC's own!!! @Venuss, no be small PDP, can Ɣ☺ΰ believe that even Agiboma's controversial post that was hidden is now showing? Oppression of the highest order!!! OGAs @ THE TOP WELLDONE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
MamaT and Venuss, as you can see, our Oga at the top has taken over. Let us just forget it. As Venuss said, me sef I no dey watch any rubbish again. Na comedy, romance comedy and reality shows I dey watch. I love Tia and Tamera cos their show is so clean and Tamera is pregnant now (in d show cos she has given birth since last yr) so as I dey watch, I dey rub my bele o...and e dey sweeting me!

Dat reminds me, I noticed that since I started ttc, I now hate cutting whole chicken or fish. I dnt even like seeing were live chicken or fresh fish is killed. Is it just me? I once fried a whole croaker fish and when I looked at it, it was as if the eyes were staring into my soul. Violence and death of any kind started getting to me more than normal. Maybe I should becme a vegetarian...:-(

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.