Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422714 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Amen
mumydidi:
There is power mighty in the blood
There is power mighty in the blood of jesus christ there is power mighty in the blood.

Father lord I invoke the conquering power in the blood of jesus to help us conquer every spirit trying to overpower us and destroy our happiness.

Father let the blood of jesus dt speaks better tins than the blood of Abel exempt us from every form of destruction, loneliness, barreness and make us fruitful parents of wonderful children.

Let our wait on you not be in vain lighten our faces and cause us to rejoice. Meet us all at the point of our different needs ijn. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonynelly: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
breadplanets:

I guess you haven't gotten my alert yet cos I sent mine yesterday.

Hi. Pls I paid a token with Chinelo as name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumthisyear: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
Great are you Lord
Great are you Lord
Great are you Lord
Great are you Lord
I just want to thank God for showing me mercy and giving me this testimony.
I know God that has started it will finish it.
it's a BFP for me and I pray that the Lord that has done for me will do for every mama here in Jesus name amen.
WIDD in sept/oct
-Prayers ( at some point I could not pray as much again)
all I was just saying was God show me your mercy.

I was introduced to a midwife/nurse and she checked me and said I had hormonal imbalance and she gave antibiotics, injection and some other drugs (the only drug I know there was parlodel because the others where put in that transparent stuff for drugs).
God has really used this woman even for others honestly she's a christian and she did not give me any herbs like I said earlier she is a nurse/midwife.
if you are in ph and you are interested in her contact inbox me.
sorry its really long but I give God all the glory.
I pray as God has done this for me he will do for every mama here in Jesus name.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=mumthisyear post=61796988]

Wow, congrats mama, may you carry to full term and give birth supernaturally IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=mumthisyear post=61796988]

Wow, congrats mama, may you carry to full term and give birth supernaturally IJN.
I am interested in her contact, I stay in ph
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=Towerofgrace post=61795573]
Thank you very much ma. Please what can I use to detox
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumthisyear: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=iamhistreasure post=61797144][/quote]
thank u mama, I cannot check email I don't know why and I can't drop her no here.
how can I get your number so I can text the number to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
mumthisyear:

it's a BFP for me and I pray that the Lord that has done for me will do for every mama here in Jesus name amen.

Congrats mama! God has really shown u mercy. May His name be praised forever in Jesus name, amen. Wishn u a glorious 9months journey to ur destination in Jesus name, amen.

I tap into ds testimony oo. I'm d next in line to testify by God's grace, amen.

Loads of baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Congratulations
It's going to be a glorious 9 months for u and lo
No miscarriage in Jesus name Amen

mumthisyear:
Great are you Lord
Great are you Lord
Great are you Lord
Great are you Lord
WIDD in sept/oct

I was introduced to a midwife/nurse and she checked me and said I had hormonal imbalance and she gave antibiotics, injection and some other drugs (the only drug I know there was parlodel because the others where put in that transparent stuff for drugs).
God has really used this woman even for others honestly she's a christian and she did not give me any herbs like I said earlier she is a nurse/midwife.
I pray as God has done this for me he will do for every mama here in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Forevergirl: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
mumthisyear congrats to you dearie, I pray you a stress free 9 months and you will carry your baby to full term in Jesus name, Amen. Thank you Jesus for this goodness,we are grateful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
@Mumthisyear, congrats dearie. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
tsquaure:

Halleluyah !
Don't know why but I'm grateful
congratulations sis.May your testimony be permanent in Jesus name.The Almighty will indeed perfect His work in your life.

mumthisyear:

congratulations sis.wish you a healthy and safe 9 months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
@mumthisyear, congratulations, you shall carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name.

Today's update

Good evening adorable mummies. Thank you for your support so far, the lord will enrich you in Jesus name.
Received alert of 18k today and as follows.

Debor
Tonye
gliteringstar
Faday
lynda1
Saji
Esther
Urubu
Isiom
Ekwu

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonynelly: 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Redeemed:
shocked shocked please confirm from the names I listed out yesterday from the previous post.
You can state the amount and name or send me a pm.
I will appreciate if we can use our moniker to pay in the money for recognition.
There are some names I couldn't match with the moniker and that's why I wrote it out the way it appears on the alert received. Some mamas sent me a mail so I can confirm while some chatted up with me on Whatsapp.

Hi. Pls I paid a token with Chinelo as name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=mumthisyear post=61797292
Lemme me know when u get it. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
mumthisyear:
Great are you Lord
Great are you Lord
Great are you Lord
Great are you Lord
WIDD in sept/oct

A big congratulations mumthisyear wishing you a healthy and happy nine months journey
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
@mummythisyear congrats wishing u a healthy n happy 9mths pls feel free to put the number here anybody intrested can take it. me sef want the number. thanks and baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Redeemed:
@mumthisyear, congratulations, you shall carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name.

Today's update

Good evening adorable mummies. Thank you for your support so far, the lord will enrich you in Jesus name.

Well done Redeemed...
Congrats mumthisyear..may God be with you all the way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
Redeemed:

Today's update

gliteringstar

Confirmed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
@all adorable mummies. Don't worry, all monies intact because the account is not an active one. I know the balance in it and its only this contributions that has been dropping there since Tuesday and will drop till next week when we shall do the needful.
I deliberately use it for this purpose so there won't be any mix up.
Thank you for your understanding cool shocked

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
dep07:
Good day mamas.I hope we are all doing great.
Please is there any way we can get one another's contact outside nairaland.please let's suggest ways this can happen ,.I know most of us have read the story on pregnancy thread.
Iam not saying we are going to die oh or lose our husbands,its just a way of having one another's back.
Please all mama's mia ,pop in and reassure us that all is well.
#My two cents.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
dep07:
Good day mamas.I hope we are all doing great.
Please is there any way we can get one another's contact outside nairaland.please let's suggest ways this can happen ,.I know most of us have read the story on pregnancy thread.
Iam not saying we are going to die oh or lose our husbands,its just a way of having one another's back.
Please all mama's mia ,pop in and reassure us that all is well.
#My two cents.
my sister is a good idea,imagine me from akwaaibom did not hv mama adiahakwaaibom no and i feel so bad.i am begging mamas here to give me her no to atleast call n visit her but nobody answers me.i dont know how she will get d money if no mama has her no,secondly i believe physical presence matters too.pls any mama here dat has adiahaakwaibom phone no should paste here so dat we can call or send her a text.thank you.07064849620.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Redeemed:

Today's update

Received alert of 18k today and as follows.

laviv 3k

Confirmed. God bless you for the good job
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=Redeemed post=61800279

Today's update
Esther 2k .
confirmed.
Mumthisyear, congratulations. Your testimony shall be permanent.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2017
Mumthisyear Congratulations on your BFP.
Happy 9 months and swift delivery.
#OctoberneedsmoreBFPsbeforeroundingup
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2017
tsquaure:

Dear Sisters
Am back to testify of God's goodness who silenced the report of the enemy .

God be praised! Thank you Jesus for your daughter! We are grateful Lord.
Congrats Sis..Greater testimonies awaits you in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imsettled2: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2017
@mumthisyear, congratulations ma, may the lord journey with u. Happy and healthy bumping is ur portion.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2017
Rant Alert!!
I don't know which is worse.Finding out that @iyomomoreloaded (pregnancy thread)passed away or just living with the fact that she wasn't picking my calls ....been so sad since yesterday i found out!!!Hmm,may her gentle and kind soul rest in the bosom of the Lord and may the angels keep watch over baby.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queensnow: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2017
Congratulations mumthisyear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2017
pweetymii:
Rant Alert!!
I don't know which is worse.Finding out that @iyomomoreloaded (pregnancy thread)passed away or just living with the fact that she wasn't picking my calls ....been so sad since yesterday i found out!!!Hmm,may her gentle and kind soul rest in the bosom of the Lord and may the angels keep watch over baby.
It is well sis,I understand how u feel.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2017
Cuppymummy how are u ma? I saw ur pm but currently having issues with my mail. Let's chat on WhatsApp
Plz let me knw when u see this so I can remove d number.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2017
@ REDEEMED,God bless u 4 ur good works.i hv sent my token but pls confirm wen u get d alert.my name R N Udofia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.