Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406167 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 12:49am On Oct 30, 2017
mumredeemer:
mamas, "come and join me sing halleluyah, halleluyah, Jehovah Jire has done me well" yes it's a BFP. rest to God. May God answer us speedily.
Happy sunday mamas.
pls come n share how d service was today. The message n what u took homte grin

come & see me smiling thinking its ur Bfp ( may GOD forgive me sha; 4 being partial).
congrats 2 ur friend & soon it shall urs....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 12:56am On Oct 30, 2017
Tripletwins222:
Af resurfaced again today cry cry cry cry

TTC journey is so disheartening embarassed :-?
God, pls have mercy on me.

plz; dont be disheartened; as long WE HAVE LIFE, WE MUST NEVER LOSE HOPE kiss

MumZaram:
Our God is good o. I AM PREGNANT. I Amen

congrats dear! l pray God perfects all dat concerns u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1 good morning sist
May God continue to be with you and strengthen you
His grace will continue to be sufficient for you
He won't leave you helpless
The Holy Spirit will comfort u always
I pray for you, the Lord will direct u and teach you what to do per time
Our regards to ur mummy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:46am On Oct 30, 2017
Good morning everyone
The last Monday in October, the Lord will come through for us all in Jesus name Amen

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2017
Goodmorning every one,someone told me to take garlic,bitter kola,and aloevera for infection,
So I want to as is bitter kola safe to consume for a woman?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

come & see me smiling thinking its ur Bfp ( may GOD forgive me sha; 4 being partial).
congrats 2 ur friend & soon it shall urs....

Eyen eka mi. thank you. It's more like mine, we r like blood sisters, some friends knw her as my sister. I am happy you showed face, we were so worried. Thank God for d strength He has given you. It shall be well with you sis, God is wd you.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AwsomeGrace: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2017
MumZaram:
Our God is good o. I AM PREGNANT. I have been a silent follower of this thread and I just found out I am pregnant. I couldn’t believe it. The first cheapies I used showed a faint line and I decided to go out to get clear blue and saw the positive sign clearly. The God that answered my prayers will answer yours too.

Congratulations dear...Your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2017
@MumZaram, Congratulations. You shall carry to full term and deliver with ease.
@mumredeemer, Congratulations to your friend/sister.
We shall all testify soonest.
October is not yet over, I am still believing God for many more BFPs, before we sign off October.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
Hello my dear in d process in d mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ!"* Win a ticket for a week to Dubai, including a 5-star hotel room for free get yours Now ~> http://dubai.winpriz.com/ *
My mum sends her regards too & she prays 4 us too
l love u all...

I love you sis, thank God you are good...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2017
@MumZaram, congrats mama... God who began a good work in your life will complete it. This blessing must go round in Jesus name...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
Father i want to thank you for your children.

I want to thank you because all power belongs to you.

Father i want to thank you because you changeth not,

Father i want to worship your name because your word says weeping may endure for a night but Joy comes in the morning.

Father i want to thank you because your word say in lift up your head oh ye gates and ye be lifted up everlasting doors, that the kind of glory may come in, who is the king of Glory? The lord mighty in battle,

Father i command all the gate of barreness assigned against every one of the woman here, i command let the gate be lifted up now in the name of Jesus. Father i command that every woman here whose monthly period has become a moment of sadness father i command you that turn thing around, you would turn their story around in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray for your daughters, that if there be anyone here who is suffering under an unknown curse that is making getting pregnant in possible, i breaks such causes by fire, i scatter it by fire in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray for your daughters any one that is suffering from an unknown curse as a reslt of the man they are married to, Father i command that by your power, the curse sha be broken by fire in the name of Jesus,

let the anointing that breaks the yoke fall upon you now in the name of Jesus, let the oil fall upon you in the name of Jesus, Let your season of barreness come to an end in the name of Jesus. let it come to an end, come to an end come to an end , come to an end, come to an end, come to an end in the nme of Jesus, I cover your testimony in the blood of Jesus.

Father i pray for anyone with any medical condition that is hampering the manifestation of the Joy of motherhood in their life, i kill the condition no in the name of Jesus, i kill it by fire, i kill it by fire in the name of Jesus. receive your wholeness in the name of Jesus.

Father i connect every woman here to socket of the power of the God of Elijah,

O God that answered Hannah, Answer your People by fire, Answer them by fire, Answer them by fire in the name of Jesus...

Father, People are already counting days and years for your people appear in their situation, appear in their situation, appear in their situation in the name of Jesus.

Thank you father cos we are already testifiers in the name of Jesus..

I pray that over these thread let there be an explosion of mutiple pregnacies in the name of Jesus.

Thank you precious lord..

For in Jesus mighty name we pray..

God is with you.... Hod on and hold out...

Please dont give up... God has not forgetten you.. He will answer you...

Pleas when you wake up in the morning put you hand on your stomach and begin to prophecy and speak to the Stomach..

Be positive and God in his infinite mercy would surprise you...

Have a lovely week...

Till next week.. If the lord tarries in his coming...

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Mumzaram, congrats. Wishing you happy and healthy nine months.
Mumredeemer, congrats to your friend. Our God is a miracle working God. Yours is coming very soon. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
FASTING PRAYER

BREAKING THE YOKE OF INFERTILITY AND MISCARRIAGES AND EVERY SISTER DESIRING CHILDREN IN SHA WILL TEST POSITIVE FOR PREGNANCY IN JESUS NAME.

Our Father and our God, the God of the impossible, the Miracle working God, the Ancient of days, the Unchangeable God, the God of wonders, the God that we call upon once and He answers seven times, Awesomely Awesome God, the God that does what no man can do, the God that changes any situation, the God that puts flesh on dry bones, the God that calls those things that be not as though they were, the God that creates out of nothing, we worship You Father.
We thank You for today. Papa we come before You today to receive all the blessings You have for us.

Awesome God, we thank You for Your word in Genesis 1:28 that says "Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth..." so it is not Your will that there will be infertility and miscarriages in SHA therefore we put an end to the plans and devices of satan and his agents in Jesus name.

Heavenly Father Your word in Exodus 23:26 says "None shall miscarry or be barren in your land..."
In Deuteronomy 7:14 Your word says" Thou shall be blessed above all people, there shall not be male or female barren among you" We thank You Lord for this promise and declare that no family represented in SHA will suffer miscarriage or infertility in the name of Jesus. There shall not be any one barren in Jesus name. According to Matthew 18:14, it is also not God's will that these little ones should perish so we reject miscarriages in Jesus name.

In the name of Jesus we break curses of infertility and miscarriages in SHA. We bind and destroy every seed or root of infertility and miscarriage. We paralyze the spirits of infertility and miscarriages. We break every covenant of infertility and miscarriages in SHA in Jesus name. We silence every voice of infertility and miscarriage, only the voice of Jesus speaks and stands. We destroy every cause of infertility and miscarriages, known or unknown. We reject every negative medical report and choose to believe only the word and report of the Lord. We destroy all household wickedness. We break every generational curse causing infertility or miscarriages. We break the power of every negative word. We command every organ of our sisters and their husbands to function and come in line with the word of God. Let the fire of God destroy and consume every seed of infertility in Jesus mighty name. Let every witchcraft operation come to an end now in Jesus name.

DECLARATION
We declare the wombs of our sisters fertile, fruitful and reproductive in Jesus name.
We declare the loins of their husbands fruitful in Jesus name.
We declare total healing upon the bodies and reproductive systems of our sisters and their husbands in Jesus name.
According to Psalms 127:3 and 128:3, we declare that because fruit of the womb is the Lord's reward, every family represented on SHA will have children and will enjoy the blessings of children in Jesus name.
We declare that the same power that raised Christ from the dead is at work and quickening our bodies in Jesus name.
We declare that just like God opened Leah's womb in Genesis 29:31, wombs are been opened in SHA in Jesus name. We declare that pregnancy tests are positive in the name of Jesus Christ.

PERSONAL CONFESSION

I am a joyful mother of children. I am designed to be fruitful. My womb will carry babies and carry them to full term. I will carry my baby in my hands. I walk in fruitfulness. I break, renounce and reject any other covenant entered into knowingly or unknowingly... I belong to the Lord Jesus Christ so I am under a new covenant. I am blessed above all people, there shall not be male or female barren (Deuteronomy 7:14) I bear fruits of the womb in Jesus name. I call forth my children in Jesus name. My baby will not die before it is born in Jesus name .

EXHORTATION
In Romans 4:17-22 " we see that Abraham against all hope believed in hope.
Have faith... Audacious faith. Call your baby names. Call your baby forth. Speak positive words. Meditate on the promises of God. When doubts come, speak the word of God. Avoid those that speak unbelief. Let your hope be on the word and promises of God. Let your faith not stand in the wisdom of men but in the power of God (1 Corinthians 2:5). Trust in the Lord and lean not on your own understanding. DON'T GIVE UP... YOUR MIRACLE WILL SURELY COME IN JESUS NAME.

Thank You Father for the promises in Your word. Thank You that all families in SHA will enjoy the blessings of children in Jesus name.
Thank You for You are the source of our fruiitfulness. Thank You for You are a faithful God and faithful to keep Your promises. Thank You for miracles, testimonies, and answered prayers for in You all things hold.

The Scriptures cannot be broken therefore no sister in SHA will be infertile, no family represented here will suffer barrenness and there shall be no miscarriages in Jesus matchless name. Amen

Copied from Nonnie Roberson page on Facebook.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SickleCellFndtn: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
......Still on the series - How to Manage Sickle Cell In the Workplace....
Please checkout our latest post across our Social Media Platform:-
Twitter - @sicklecellnig
Instagram - sicklecellfoundationng
Facebook -www.facebook.com/sicklecellfoundation/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SickleCellFndtn: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
You can have your PreNatal Diagnosis (PND) - A Test to find out the Genotype of your unborn child; which is especially advisable for High Rist Couples (AS-AS, AS-SS) so they know how to take care of the babies and they are informed - at the SICKLE CELL FOUNDATION OF NIGERIA, Address
Sickle Cell Foundation Nigeria
National Sickle Cell Centre,
Opp Lagos University Teaching Hospital(LUTH),
Ishaga Road, Idi-araba,
Lagos. Nigeria.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom, its is very good to hear from you. May God be with you all the way sis.

Mumzaram I am so so happy for you, I pray the blessings go round before we round up 2017. May God protect and see you through this journey. Cheers!!

Mumredeemer, shebi you dey see as this God dey do imm thing oo. Our God no dey lie oo. This news is the best news I have heard this year...may God be with her all the way and perfect her entire health of mind and body. Chai! ds news sweet me no be small oo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
madprophet:

Thank you sir... Amen and Amen. We receive it in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
favouredestiny:
FASTING PRAYER

BREAKING THE YOKE OF INFERTILITY AND MISCARRIAGES AND EVERY SISTER DESIRING CHILDREN IN SHA WILL TEST POSITIVE FOR PREGNANCY IN JESUS NAME.

Copied from Nonnie Roberson page on Facebook.

Amen... Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Campala(f): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
You don't have to be depressed. Just call me on this line 07086619414.and I will tell you what to do. ]

I had a myomectomy done last year April.. I was also given a lot of antibiotics to take.. The surgeon said she took out ovarian cyst which had burstes already from my left ovary. I checked my tubes afterwards few months after the surgery but i was told the left side wasn't patent while the right side had hydrosalpinx. I am really depressed about this. I dont even know what to do.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
FruitfulRay:

Thank you sir... Amen and Amen. We receive it in Jesus name

Madam,

How are you??

Has those dreams stopped??

Its been a while, Seem you went AWOL for some days
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Good afternoon fruitful mamas I went for hsg test and pelvic scan today I will post d result of d scan tomorrow. but they said the hsg test is inconclusive that I should come back again this week wedsday today is cd10, wedsday will be cd12 please as any one had an inconclusive hsg test before? and gotten a positive result or should I expect d worse? am so sacred of going thru d pain i went thru again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
@Mumzaram, Congrats ma'am and wish you happy bumping.

@Mumredeemer, congrats to your friend and wish her happy and stress free nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
madprophet:

Father i want to thank you because you changeth not,

Father i want to worship your name because your word says weeping may endure for a night but Joy comes in the morning.

Father i want to thank you because your word say in lift up your head oh ye gates and ye be lifted up everlasting doors, that the kind of glory may come in, who is the king of Glory? The lord mighty in battle,

Father i command all the gate of barreness assigned against every one of the woman here, i command let the gate be lifted up now in the name of Jesus. Father i command that every woman here whose monthly period has become a moment of sadness father i command you that turn thing around, you would turn their story around in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray for your daughters, that if there be anyone here who is suffering under an unknown curse that is making getting pregnant in possible, i breaks such causes by fire, i scatter it by fire in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray for your daughters any one that is suffering from an unknown curse as a reslt of the man they are married to, Father i command that by your power, the curse sha be broken by fire in the name of Jesus,

let the anointing that breaks the yoke fall upon you now in the name of Jesus, let the oil fall upon you in the name of Jesus, Let your season of barreness come to an end in the name of Jesus. let it come to an end, come to an end come to an end , come to an end, come to an end, come to an end in the nme of Jesus, I cover your testimony in the blood of Jesus.

Father i pray for anyone with any medical condition that is hampering the manifestation of the Joy of motherhood in their life, i kill the condition no in the name of Jesus, i kill it by fire, i kill it by fire in the name of Jesus. receive your wholeness in the name of Jesus.

Father i connect every woman here to socket of the power of the God of Elijah,

O God that answered Hannah, Answer your People by fire, Answer them by fire, Answer them by fire in the name of Jesus...

Father, People are already counting days and years for your people appear in their situation, appear in their situation, appear in their situation in the name of Jesus.

Thank you father cos we are already testifiers in the name of Jesus..

I pray that over these thread let there be an explosion of mutiple pregnacies in the name of Jesus.

Thank you precious lord..

For in Jesus mighty name we pray..

God is with you.... Hod on and hold out...

Please dont give up... God has not forgetten you.. He will answer you...

Pleas when you wake up in the morning put you hand on your stomach and begin to prophecy and speak to the Stomach..

Be positive and God in his infinite mercy would surprise you...

Have a lovely week...

AMEN!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Long post alert

I'm not a new member neither am I a silent reader, I wasn't fully TTCing but when I had mc early July, I started ttcing fully. Just deactivated my account for a reason. Some will know my old moniker after reading my widd.

WIDD

Cd1: I did nothing
Cd2: I took blended pineapple/cucumber/lemon /garlic and ginger till cd3 for detoxing
Cd4:drank bitterleaf juice with ginger juice
Cd5:Nothing. Just took my Ovacare with Vit E
Cd6-cd9: drank baking soda dissolved in water(googled it). I don't have mind to do take the banana, baking soda, raw egg and milk combo. Raw egg yammarized it in my mind
Cd10: Applied baking soda in my hoohaa(yeast infection if you come, get ready I'll fight you), bd with dh
Cd11: Ovulation day, plenty ewcm, bd doggy with dh till my waist shift. I didn't even stand up from the bed from 12-3pm. Dh was giving me everything I requested, I can't come and waste this precious sperm.
Cd12: Bd with Dh
Cd13: Prayed and asked God for a miracle.
Cd25:AF day, nothing at all. Plenty cm( sorry TMI)
Cd26: same, plenty cm. My dd will raise my clothes, touch my tummy and say boo boo. I'll give her one kyn eye.
Cd27: nothing, plenty cm. Don't have mind to test, not after the last one delayed even took Zobo drink
Cd 29: Tested at night and I saw 2 red lines staring at me. I sent it to two mamas from NL. May God bless you guys abundantly.
Cd30: BPT, +ve. Sensitive and painful tips, whitish cm and not smelly till now(sorry TMI)

I took only ovacare and Vit E not religiously, lots of water, did 9days novena to Mother of Perpetual Help, visited BVM Grotto, joined MummyJJ midnight praise but did it on my own, liked all Nonnie R post and prayers on Sisters Forum on fbk.

I've really learnt a lot on this thread, may God bless all of you permanently.

I'll join preggy thread when they take prayer Monday serious.

One love

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
happymummy:
Adiahaakwaibom1 good morning sist
May God continue to be with you and strengthen you
His grace will continue to be sufficient for you
He won't leave you helpless
The Holy Spirit will comfort u always
I pray for you, the Lord will direct u and teach you what to do per time
Our regards to ur mummy
I echoed happy Mummy,Adiahaakwaibom1 it is well with you, cheer up sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
FloraEC:
Long post alert

I'm not a new member neither am I a silent reader, I wasn't fully TTCing but when I had mc early July, I started ttcing fully. Just deactivated my account for a reason. Some will know my old moniker after reading my widd.

WIDD

Cd1: I did nothing
Cd2: I took blended pineapple/cucumber/lemon /garlic and ginger till cd3 for detoxing
Cd4:drank bitterleaf juice with ginger juice
Cd5:Nothing. Just took my Ovacare with Vit E
Cd6-cd9: drank baking soda dissolved in water(googled it). I don't have mind to do take the banana, baking soda, raw egg and milk combo. Raw egg yammarized it in my mind
Cd10: Applied baking soda in my hoohaa(yeast infection if you come, get ready I'll fight you), bd with dh
Cd11: Ovulation day, plenty ewcm, bd doggy with dh till my waist shift. I didn't even stand up from the bed from 12-3pm. Dh was giving me everything I requested, I can't come and waste this precious sperm.
Cd12: Bd with Dh
Cd13: Prayed and asked God for a miracle.
Cd25:AF day, nothing at all. Plenty cm( sorry TMI)
Cd26: same, plenty cm. My dd will raise my clothes, touch my tummy and say boo boo. I'll give her one kyn eye.
Cd27: nothing, plenty cm. Don't have mind to test, not after the last one delayed even took Zobo drink
Cd 29: Tested at night and I saw 2 red lines staring at me. I sent it to two mamas from NL. May God bless you guys abundantly.
Cd30: BPT, +ve. Sensitive and painful tips, whitish cm and not smelly till now(sorry TMI)

I took only ovacare and Vit E not religiously, lots of water, did 9days novena to Mother of Perpetual Help, visited BVN Grotto, joined MummyJJ midnight praise but did it on my own, liked all Nonnie R post and prayers on Sisters Forum on fbk.

I've really learnt a lot on this thread, may God bless all of you permanently.

I'll join preggy thread when they take prayer Monday serious.

One love
How did You drink the baking soda,and for how long did You drink it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Janix2:

How did You drink the baking soda,and for how long did You drink it?

Half teaspoon inside water, took it once daily, 3days. You can Google it, but make sure you take folic acid while on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ashjay001(m): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gdeve Mamas-to-be. May ur wishes come true.

Pls, a friend just chatted me to help him obtain inofolic acid. I stay in asokoro, with some armed robber, well stocked pharmaciestongue around me, probably why d friend chatted me.

I couldnt get it o! All d pharmacists claimed not to av heard of it. Thank God I googled before leaving home, still had to call d friend to confirm from his wife's doc.

I tried google again(thinking of ordering via konga), n nl came up. Discovered its also known as pregnitude. Pls, if anyone can assist with a location, we would be very grateful. Says they tried locating in enugu, delta n now abj, no success.

Pls, quote me if u can help.

Tanx a mil
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
@FloraEC, congratulations. Healthy and stress free ninemonths shall be your lot in Jesus name.

Yesterday and today's update
Adeku
kpet
Gamb

Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fummylola: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
yettybaby112:
Hello mamas, Still Cd 58 and no Af , who has Vitex that is no more needed or describe where to get it in Iju-ishaga, Ogba, Agege, Ikeja axis. I have searched and searched . Thanks

Kindly check at medplus in shoprite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Crownofwealth(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.