Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401101 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 7:22am On Nov 06, 2017
Adebizzy:
gd evening beautiful mamas , please can someone recommend a gd place to do a HSG test and hydrotubation ,please i am trying to sought a second opinion i beg . preferably on the mainland
thanks

I assume you are Lag?
Have you tried Clinix?
Or Me Cure.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 7:23am On Nov 06, 2017
Omojudy:

Weak. Got a device which i tease as an artificial penis in to leave for two weeks.

Sorry Sis. All will be well.
Thank God for a safe Surgery.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Thanks to u all for the reply! I pray God will surprise us all. Keep the faith sisters!
Have a great week.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2017
Gud morning Mamas. Thank you for your best wishes to my friend/sis on her bfp. God bless u all for your love and answer ur prayers too.

@Redeemed, concerning d contribution to our lovely e sister, I am of d opinion that u shd stop it and send d money to her since this is her wish. Let's honour it. She may be feeling she is putting a burden on us even though we don't mind as no one prays for such. since ur account is still active, if u get anything later, u can still send it to her.
May God bless everyone that reach out to her and those who are willing but cld not because they can't afford at this time. May such never occur in our midst again in Jesus name. Amen
May The Lord strengthen her and see her through this storm.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Father in the name of Jesus,

Almighty father we thank you for your word is ye and amen,

We thank you because all power belongs to you,

we give you all the glory because you remain the same,

We thank you because you are a covenant keep God,

We thank you you have blotted out all the ordinance written against us and nailed us them to the cross.

Father i commit your daughters into your hand, Father in your awesome power answer them by fire in the nme of Jesus,

For it is written no one shall be called barren, father i decree every woman looking unto you for the fruit of the womb that the enemy has termed barren, i command by your word, let that satanic label be wiped off, bee wiped off, be wiped off in the name of Jesus.

Any spiritual children that is preventing the physical ones from appearing i kill them now in the name of Jesus, every hold of barrenness i command you loss your hold over these ones in the name of Jesus, Lose your hold, lose your hold, lose your hold, lose your hold, lose your hold in the name of Jesus.

Every strange sickness, every infirmity that the enemy has used or is using to deny you of these joy, father i command let that sickness die, i carry the sickness and infirmity and nail it on the cross of calvary in the name of Jesus.

I pray upon every satanic medical report, medical report that brings sadness, medical report that deem your light of hope, medical report that make you look as if you dont serve a living God, I command the the healong power of the God of Elijah would locate you now and re write the report in the name of Jesus. I command the medical report to lose it own over your life, I command every symptoms and disease to disappear in the name of Jesus.

Every curse womb, i command receive your deliverance in the name of Jesus. The Lord God whom i serve who has never failed would over answer your prayers in the name of Jesus, He would over answer your prayers, over answer your prayers in the name of Jesus

Every woman who the powers of your husband house are the ones in charge of your predicatment becasue of the good you have brought into the life of their son, father i command that those powers be buried alive, be buried alive, be buried alive, be buried alive, be buried alive, be buried alive, be buried alive in the name of Jesus.

I command every monitoring power, assigned against your life,to lose it hold over your life in the name of Jesus every witchcraft calabash used to cart away all the things that are supposed to help you get pregnant, i break it to pieces in the name of Jesus.

That item under your matrionial bed that is wasting away your effort there, i command that item to catch fire in the name of Jesus, Catch fire in the name of Jesus.

I connect you all to the healing power of the God of Elijah, Every marriage going through turbulence, i speak peace to it in the name of Jesus.

Thank you father, Thank you precious lord for in Jesus mighty name we pray.

Stay safe, Keep hope alive

God is on the throne

27 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
madprophet:

Almighty father we thank you for your word is ye and amen,

We thank you because all power belongs to you,

we give you all the glory because you remain the same,

We thank you because you are a covenant keep God,

We thank you you have blotted out all the ordinance written against us and nailed us them to the cross.

Father i commit your daughters into your hand, Father in your awesome power answer them by fire in the nme of Jesus,

For it is written no one shall be called barren, father i decree every woman looking unto you for the fruit of the womb that the enemy has termed barren, i command by your word, let that satanic label be wiped off, bee wiped off, be wiped off in the name of Jesus.

Any spiritual children that is preventing the physical ones from appearing i kill them now in the name of Jesus, every hold of barrenness i command you loss your hold over these ones in the name of Jesus, Lose your hold, lose your hold, lose your hold, lose your hold, lose your hold in the name of Jesus.

Every strange sickness, every infirmity that the enemy has used or is using to deny you of these joy, father i command let that sickness die, i carry the sickness and infirmity and nail it on the cross of calvary in the name of Jesus.

I pray upon every satanic medical report, medical report that brings sadness, medical report that deem your light of hope, medical report that make you look as if you dont serve a living God, I command the the healong power of the God of Elijah would locate you now and re write the report in the name of Jesus. I command the medical report to lose it own over your life, I command every symptoms and disease to disappear in the name of Jesus.

Every curse womb, i command receive your deliverance in the name of Jesus. The Lord God whom i serve who has never failed would over answer your prayers in the name of Jesus, He would over answer your prayers, over answer your prayers in the name of Jesus

Every woman who the powers of your husband house are the ones in charge of your predicatment becasue of the good you have brought into the life of their son, father i command that those powers be buried alive, be buried alive, be buried alive, be buried alive, be buried alive, be buried alive, be buried alive in the name of Jesus.

I command every monitoring power, assigned against your life,to lose it hold over your life in the name of Jesus every witchcraft calabash used to cart away all the things that are supposed to help you get pregnant, i break it to pieces in the name of Jesus.

That item under your matrionial bed that is wasting away your effort there, i command that item to catch fire in the name of Jesus, Catch fire in the name of Jesus.

I connect you all to the healing power of the God of Elijah, Every marriage going through turbulence, i speak peace to it in the name of Jesus.

God is on the throne

A thunderous amen! Remain blessed sir.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hello mamas, pls wat causes heavy period?my period has always bn heavy though but for d past 4months now it has bn normal until dis cycle again. D only thing I changed was I added vit.é to my medication. I take only vit e and folic acid den lemon water in d morning.no pains nor cramp just heavy period Pls mama EPP me shed sum light on dis issue.
God bless u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
fademi17:
Hello mamas, pls wat causes heavy period?my period has always bn heavy though but for d past 4months now it has bn normal until dis cycle again. D only thing I changed was I added vit.é to my medication. I take only vit e and folic acid den lemon water in d morning.no pains nor cramp just heavy period Pls mama EPP me shed sum light on dis issue.
God bless u all
Since there are no cramps, I feel there is no cause to worry.
l hv this lineage of multiple( unidentical) and the belief( not proven yet) is that our ladies produce 2 eggs in some of their cycles. My mum will always tell us to take note of heavy flow in such months.

There may be nothing wrong. But then, you can go for scan to rule out fibroids.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Roseey0:

Since there are no cramps, I feel there is no cause to worry.
l hv this lineage of multiple( unidentical) and the belief( not proven yet) is that our ladies produce 2 eggs in some of their cycles. My mum will always tell us to take note of heavy flow in such months.

There may be nothing wrong. But then, you can go for scan to rule out fibroids.

OK ma thank u very much. L do dat after my AF. God be with u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
Fruitful mamas, help thank and pray for Lapagegirl o, she gave me FREE Vitex today and her kind Dh gave me Tfair. God bless this family.

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fyngal1(f): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
[.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fyngal1(f): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fluffydec12: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Janix2:
Goodmorning Mamas,pls who knows a good lab in Benin were I can do hormonal assay,Amh,hsg, Sfa.Apart from union diagnostic center.
Graceland in Benin do hormonal assay for 50,000, amh 25000, sfa 7500. Which are way tooo expensive.
I need an affordable and a better place biko.
TIA.
Cc; pweetymi,happymummy and all Benin mamas.

Pls try labcorp, its opposite High court at sapele road, very affordable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=yettybaby112 post=62126553]

God bless you ma and your dh

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
@Redeemed,pls let us honour our mama adiahaakwa ibom and stop d contribution.i talked with her yesteday n dat is her opinion.God will reward us all IJN.as 4 u @ redeemed, i am owning u a Big bag of Crayfish from Akwaibom for doing a good job. @Mumredeemed,mama hope u are fine now,pls get readyoo becos u n dat ur friend will be going 4 antenatal together.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
@ Happymummy, your testimony is permanent in Jesus name
@Donatee Thank you so much
@Madprophet, a thunderous Amen
@Pweetymii, Thank you
@Tgrace121, God bless you for sharing, Pls is this Adyzoa commonly found in the pharmacies or where can one buy it

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebizzy(f): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
dbeauty:

I assume you are Lag?
Have you tried Clinix?
Or Me Cure.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
madprophet:

God is on the throne

Amen... God bless you sir
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
Please house, help me thank @Towerofgrace, she not only gave me the Bee propolis and Royal Jelly tab, but brought it to my office. God bless you mama, Open Heaven over you, you are blessed indeed in this season.

I just sit and wonder how a sad situation can bring out the best in us, so much love here... God is indeed here...

Lord we bless you, we glorify your name. Open heaven over us all in Jesus name

23 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Noblekids:
@ Happymummy, your testimony is permanent in Jesus name
@Donatee Thank you so much
@Madprophet, a thunderous Amen
@Pweetymii, Thank you
@Tgrace121, God bless you for sharing, Pls is this Adyzoa commonly found in the pharmacies or where can one buy it

Yes dear,Addyzoa is found in pharmacies.U will get it for around 3500 or so depending on your location.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Janix2:

Yes dear,Addyzoa is found in pharmacies.U will get it for around 3500 or so depending on your location.

Thank you deary, Fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Thanks Lapagegirl for your kind gesture toward yettybaby112 may God bless you and Dh

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Omojudy:

Weak. Got a device which i tease as an artificial penis in to leave for two weeks.
Pardon me...how are you doing?speedy recovery.
Thanks to all the givers may God continue to bless and replenish you.To the receivers may the Almighty give you all a resounding testimony.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Omojudy get better soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Prayer Monday

#singing

You are the reason I live,
You are the one for me,
You are the one for me.

Why should I fear when I have you,
Surrounded by Your love,
an everlasting love,
Why do I care what people say,
they don't know what You mean to me,
they don't know what You mean to me.

Lord, You asked Abraham whether anything was too hard for You. You proved nothing is too hard by giving Sarah Isaac even when she was old. We thank You because in our case nothing will be hard. It may be hard for the doctors, it may be hard for our families, it may also seem hard in our heart but we choose to trust You.

Lord, we thank You because no matter what the condition may be, because You have
said neither male nor female will be barren, we decree that 9months from now we will hold our babies in Jesus name.

Daddy we also pray for those trusting You for one blessing or the other aside children, we pray You will grant each and everyone according to her desire. We pray the God of the eleventh hour will grant jobs, cars, houses, financial increase to as many as desires it.

Father we pray that heaven will be opened unto us this hour, this day and this month in Jesus name we have prayed, Amen.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
@janix2 benin radiologocical center, now ECHO SCAN. just by the technical college rd leading to graceland...after gig motors is a decent place hormonal assy is 15k, sfa is 2k, 2k extra if doing culture.

who knows a painfree hsg place in benin.
st bridget is off -- too painful.
echo scan was fair...but am willing to try another place

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
MummyJJ:
Prayer Monday

#singing

You are the reason I live,
You are the one for me,
You are the one for me.

Why should I fear when I have you,
Surrounded by Your love,
an everlasting love,
Why do I care what people say,
they don't know what You mean to me,
they don't know what You mean to me.

Lord, You asked Abraham whether anything was too hard for You. You proved nothing is too hard by giving Sarah Isaac even when she was old. We thank You because in our case nothing will be hard. It may be hard for the doctors, it may be hard for our families, it may also seem hard in our heart but we choose to trust You.

Lord, we thank You because no matter what the condition may be, because You have
said neither male nor female will be barren, we decree that 9months from now we will hold our babies in Jesus name.

Daddy we also pray for those trusting You for one blessing or the other aside children, we pray You will grant each and everyone according to her desire. We pray the God of the eleventh hour will grant jobs, cars, houses, financial increase to as many as desires it.

Father we pray that heaven will be opened unto us this hour, this day and this month in Jesus name we have prayed, Amen.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Good evening fruitful mama's let's play a game, it's very easy to play all mamas should participate it goes like this, all mamas should say a word, the words will be used to make a sentense eg mama 1 (God) mama 2 ,(is) mama 3 (good) mama 4 (to) etc it will continue like dat, please mama let's us all participate it's gonna be fun

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ok let me start with the game my first word is

God

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olowani: 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Starrybella:
Ok let me start with the game my first word is

God
always

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AwsomeGrace: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
olowani:

always

Answer

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
AwsomeGrace:

Answer
Us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: YModulosGodSon and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.