Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400995 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2017
Towerofgrace:
Good morning mamas,

I have a 2 in 1 supplement to give out to any mama that needs it.

Bee Propolis & Royal supplement 1 tab combo. If you have[b] fibroids this is not for you please [/b][size=11pt][/size] that's the reason i am not using it too

It is 100caps and never been opened. Send an email to ayaayo123atyahoodotcom.

Hello dear, please am interested...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2017
Towerofgrace:
Good morning mamas,

Bee Propolis & Royal supplement 1 tab combo. If you have[b] fibroids this is not for you please [/b][size=11pt][/size] that's the reason i am not using it too

I am in Lagos, would really appreciate it, spending so much on medicals right now. Will DM u now., God bless you sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thanks my dear sister. I really appreciate. I will do the needful as soon as possible. God bless you many.
Amen. Will contact Mumihaja for it, and will start the castor oil pack. Baby dust to us.

Towerofgrace:

@ Azaebere, i support fruitfulnathia's perspective, try and take out the fibroid, it has distorted the uterus and also situated where more than often it affects the endometrial stripe which does not allow for implantation.

For the hydro, i would have said you go for a 2nd opinion but both scan and hsg picked it. I am sure you know the enzymes and castor oil pack you can use to sort it out - Serrapeptase & Wobenzymes.

You will be fine darling, we have come this far, for God to leave us hanging- absolutely not possible. Just pray and commit everything into God's hands for HE is able to do exceedingly abundantly for us.

Stay blessed sis

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thanks so much sis. Will do that immediately.

Janix2:

Like others have said discuss with your gynae,also start castor oil pack and serrapeptidase.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Towerofgrace:
Good morning mamas,

Bee Propolis & Royal supplement 1 tab combo. If you have [size=18pt] fibroids this is not for you please [/size] that's the reason i am not using it too

Sent you an email sis... Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
Janix2:
@ pweetymi,how far na,how u doing?
I am good thank you and you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
FruitfulRay:

Sent you an email sis... Thanks

Yes sis, sorry jare it's been a busy day

But hope you don't have fibriods at all ooo cos this will make it grow madly and badly, you don't want to look for trouble where there is none grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Yes sis, sorry jare it's been a busy day

But hope you don't have fibriods at all ooo cos this will make it grow madly and badly, you don't want to look for trouble where there is none grin

No I don't... Need to improve my egg quality dear... God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
pweetymii:

I am good thank you and you?
fine dear!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
Redeemed:
Thank you for your swift response. God bless.

Today's update.

Akinl 2k
Aihio 1k
Anonymous 1k.

I just want to inform us that tomorrow is the last day for our widow's mite. Thanks to everyone.
pls mama i am begging u not put today as d last day for d widow's mite becos d journey ahead of @adiahaakwaibom is still far,i followed her today to d place robbers killed her dh 4 neccessary arrangement ,i tried to be strong but her tears rendered me helpless n tearful,infact is a long tearful story,n i have com to realized that she really need us now.so mama let mamas dat still want to send or resend their might still send to u pls,we can stop it after her dh burial.God will never allow any us to be a widow IJN.God Bless U mama 4 Ur Understanding.tanx.

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by completey(f): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
ekashiloh:
pls mama i am begging u not put today as d last day for d widow's mite becos d journey ahead of @adiahaakwaibom is still far,i followed her today to d place robbers killed her dh 4 neccessary arrangement ,i tried to be strong but her tears rendered me helpless n tearful,infact is a long tearful story,n i have com to realized that she really need us now.so mama let mamas dat still want to send or resend their might still send to u pls,we can stop it after her dh burial.God will never allow any us to be a widow IJN.God Bless U mama 4 Ur Understanding.tanx.
Which account are we paying into?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
FruitfulRay:

No I don't... Need to improve my egg quality dear... God bless you

Amen and you too.

Ok good, lucky you! I responded to your email
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Good evening mamas, I'm just coming online. Thank you for your contribution so far, may God bless and increase everyone in Jesus name.
@ ekashiloh, it is well, the Lord will strengthen her in Jesus name. Please keep me informed when it's time for the burial so I can transfer the money to her account
For the benefit of those that still want to give their widow's mite. Below is the account details:

Update for yesterday and today's payment.
Muina
Joan
Tracy

A total of 99k has been contributed till date.

@fruitfulay, I received alert for the payment. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 3:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Hello great mothers in the house, I'm new here though I've been a silent follower. Please welcome me

These are the issues:

1. My sister lost one of her tubes to ectopic pregnancy and ever since then she's been having difficulty in getting pregnant, after a while, she was diagnosed of fibroid and she started taking some herbal treatments. She went for scan and the fibroid was no longer seen but her uterus was reported to be bulky and no pregnancy still. I am so worried about her because she is in her early 40. I've started psyching her about IVF but the challenge is the monetary constraints and the fact that she is based in the southern part of the country while most of the positive results from general hospitals which she may like to use (cos of cost) are coming from Lagos and Abuja. This is quite saddening.

2. I got married in 2015 and started actively trying the following year to no avail, I went for chekup, did scan and hsg and everything came out fine except dh sfa.He was placed on manix and some other supplement yet nothing still. Never knew getting pregnant could be this difficult!

Plese your info on any public hospital in the southern part offering IVF and any other suggestion on the issues raised will be highly appreciated
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2017
Noblekids:
Hello great mothers in the house, I'm new here though I've been a silent follower. Please welcome me

These are the issues:

1. My sister lost one of her tubes to ectopic pregnancy and ever since then she's been having difficulty in getting pregnant, after a while, she was diagnosed of fibroid and she started taking some herbal treatments. She went for scan and the fibroid was no longer seen but her uterus was reported to be bulky and no pregnancy still. I am so worried about her because she is in her early 40. I've started psyching her about IVF but the challenge is the monetary constraints and the fact that she is based in the southern part of the country while most of the positive results from general hospitals which she may like to use (cos of cost) are coming from Lagos and Abuja. This is quite saddening.

2. I got married in 2015 and started actively trying the following year to no avail, I went for chekup, did scan and hsg and everything came out fine except dh sfa.He was placed on manix and some other supplement yet nothing still. Never knew getting pregnant could be this difficult!

Plese your info on any public hospital in the southern part offering IVF and any other suggestion on the issues raised will be highly appreciated
Hallo Noble Kids . So sorry about d ectopic . It can be traumatic
Ubth in Benin does IVF . Has ur sister ever tried an hsg . That may give a better picture of the whole pelvic region , tubes uterus etc. All the best

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 7:20am On Nov 04, 2017
Omojudy:
Hyteroscopy done eventually. Not cheap. Not easy to decide. But done.
Congratulations dear. It will not go in vain IJN. BFP will follow.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 8:03am On Nov 04, 2017
Gudmorning mamas in the house.
I thank God for all the BFP this period & for those that will still manifest b4 ending of this year. Amen!

Have been a silent reader, learnt quite a lot from this forum.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2017
You are welcome Noblekids. Our prayer is that God'll answer you speedily in Jesus' Name.

Sorry about your sister. There's always a reason to hope as long as there is life.

About your husband's sfa, is there any infection? If there is, please treat it with doctor-prescribed medication.

Then try placing him on a fertility supplement like Fertilsan M, a supplement for improving sperm health. It has one of the highest reviews at the moment. Other supplements are Wellman Conception, high dose vit. C, vit. E, etc.

Other home remedies include:

Dietary changes. Stop artificial sugar completely and replace with honey. You may blend honey and onions together to increase his sex drive;
a blend of tiger nuts, coconut and dates; fruits, vegetables,green smoothies; milk; pap; proteinous diet like eggs, beans.

Bitters: like ruzu bitters, yoyo bitters or simply bitter kola as highly recommended by my darling forevergirl.

No alcohol, no smoking.

He should wear loose boxers and try to sleep naked as often as possible to reduce heat. Heat kills sperm. So the idea is to keep the body cool.

He shouldn't abstain for too long, and should try to have sex at least once before your fertile window. And have sex more often around your fertile window.

Try the doggy style to deposit the sperm as close to the cervix as possible.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2017
laurelbae so sorry about all you've been through. Marina hospital is a good one at ogbunabali, before Ebus pharmacy if you're coming from slaughter.

ekashiloh thank you and God bless you for us for lending your shoulder to our sister in her time of need.

God bless Redeemer too and all mamas for your good heart.

Fruifulnathia happy anniversary to you.

Omojudy congratulations and good success to you in all your endeavours. May you carry your little one soon.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2017
Thank U very much ma,i will update u .God Bless Us All .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2017
Good morning fruitful mama's in the house, hope you all are doing great this morning.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by caon: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2017
gudmorning house,blessedmumi,cldnt access ur PM,really need to discuss something with u
cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2017
happymummy:

Welcome back
Abi. It has been a month or two like no other.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2017
Omojudy:

Abi. It has been a month or two like no other.

Yes nau
How body?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
@MummyJJ, it is well with you. You will surely receive a miracle in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
Cuppymummy:
laurelbae so sorry about all you've been through. Marina hospital is a good one at ogbunabali, before Ebus pharmacy if you're coming from slaughter.

ekashiloh thank you and God bless you for us for lending your shoulder to our sister in her time of need.

God bless Redeemer too and all mamas for your good heart.

Fruifulnathia happy anniversary to you.

Omojudy congratulations and good success to you in all your endeavours. May you carry your little one soon.
Thanks so much cuppymummy.
I appreciate.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ronnygold(f): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sent you message already ma.
quote author=sunny15 post=62009016]Mama @Ronnygold, I hope you've not forgotten me ma[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
tsquaure:
Hallo Noble Kids . So sorry about d ectopic . It can be traumatic
Ubth in Benin does IVF . Has ur sister ever tried an hsg . That may give a better picture of the whole pelvic region , tubes uterus etc. All the best

Thank you for this information, yes she has done hsg severally and the remaining tube is patent and other things okay except the fibroid which she treated herbally, a repeated scan could not pick fibroid any longer but reported a bulky uterus. Based on this she was adviced to repeat the scan but she got weary of the whole thing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Cuppymummy:
You are welcome Noblekids. Our prayer is that God'll answer you speedily in Jesus' Name.

Sorry about your sister. There's always a reason to hope as long as there is life.

About your husband's sfa, is there any infection? If there is, please treat it with doctor-prescribed medication.

Then try placing him on a fertility supplement like Fertilsan M, a supplement for improving sperm health. It has one of the highest reviews at the moment. Other supplements are Wellman Conception, high dose vit. C, vit. E, etc.

Other home remedies include:

Dietary changes. Stop artificial sugar completely and replace with honey. You may blend honey and onions together to increase his sex drive;
a blend of tiger nuts, coconut and dates; fruits, vegetables,green smoothies; milk; pap; proteinous diet like eggs, beans.

Bitters: like ruzu bitters, yoyo bitters or simply bitter kola as highly recommended by my darling forevergirl.

No alcohol, no smoking.

He should wear loose boxers and try to sleep naked as often as possible to reduce heat. Heat kills sperm. So the idea is to keep the body cool.

He shouldn't abstain for too long, and should try to have sex at least once before your fertile window. And have sex more often around your fertile window.

Try the doggy style to deposit the sperm as close to the cervix as possible.

Thank you so much for this response, It seems to me that females are more forthcoming concerning their fertility health than the male folk

There was infection but that was taken care of, we got to know about the Fertilsan M from this and other fertility related threads and are making plans to get it as soon as possible as dh would not take other "smaller" supplements but will wait for the best reviewed

For the home made remedies, I tried some and got tired along the line Lol, I'll put in more effort

For the bitters, dh will not taste anything bitter NO No
He does not smoke or drink

For the sex part, that one I have grown tired of doing the same thing without result, nevertheless I am still trying.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
Thanks a lot @sunny15 I do appreciate your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
Noblekids:
Hello great mothers in the house, I'm new here though I've

Lily hospital warri n benin although private but promote will begin soon. Another one u can try is that hospital in enugu (not really sure mbanefo) .both have good success rate.Although in IVF it ids God that blesses after everything is put in place.the reason u have to choose a good hospital.then there's another one in ph "bridge stone" though young but he has good success rate.you can read up more in the ivf/iui thread in health section
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
Noblekids:

Thank you for this information, yes she has done hsg severally and the remaining tube is patent and other things okay except the fibroid which she treated herbally, a repeated scan could not pick fibroid any longer but reported a bulky uterus. Based on this she was adviced to repeat the scan but she got weary of the whole thing.
it is better at this stage to go n see a gynecologist. Good enough, they wouldn't be in short supply in ubth . Baby dust to u n ur sis . It will end in praise.amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.