Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407513 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ijebusomaada: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2017
Tubal unblocking Without Surgery: 100% Guaranteed Call +2348109752565
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
My dear sisters, I have a testimony. Not my BFP testimony yet, that will soon happen, but I just want to thank God for my life.

Anytime I see my period, I usually have cramps, painful, but not the one I roll on the ground, so I thought is was normal. Most times, i fell like getting a hot water bottle and pressing on my belly, but when am in the office, I cant, but I try to drink loads of hot water. This is me that don't eat sweat stuff like that oh.

Whenever I go to the hospital and they ask me if my period is painful, I say no, just the normal pain. So about last two months, I started seeing a new Gyne, at Island Maternity, the queue is something else, but when you eventually see the doctor, you will know it's worth the wait. I am tired of private hospitals, they will just be prolonging treatments, give you drugs that is worth 10k and charge you 100k. Well the Gyne, a man, he is a consultant there, examined me, with a female doctor, and told me my scan result without seeing it. i.e my womb position, no POD etc, old school you will say, but really effective, then told me to go for the scan, did the scan and everything was same. as the doctor said.

So, at my next appointment, I didn't see him, he was not around that day, just prayed to God to direct me to a good doctor. So I met a female doctor, showed her all the test result, which showed that the FSH was low, the Prolactin was borderline and their own story. I was now placed on M2Tone 2 tabs, morning and night, bromocriptine half at night for two weeks, then half and half morning and night for 4 weeks, then 1 whole at night for 6weeks, Vit A 1000IU, Clomid when my period comes for 3months, folic acid etc, then my husband, plenty plenty drugs also, that was why I was so happy when @Towerofgrace asked who will need the bee polis, since the money we are spending on drugs no be small thing.

Now the testimony is that God provided for us to be able to buy all those drugs, and I don't take that for granted, but also, my period started on the 17th of Nov., that is last Friday, and I don't have an ounce of pain. I prayed when taking the drugs, that it should not have any negative effect on me, the bromocriptine was the only one that makes me tired, to God be the glory, my period came in at CD28, without any pain at all or prolonging. God healed me, where I didn't even feel I needed healing.

I read up about the M2Tone, and I think its the reason for it, when the doctor said 4 tabs everyday, I wanted to take 2, but decided against it, a pack of it is 2500, so taking 4tab a day means a pack finishes in 5 days, so I'll need 6 packs for 30 days, this is just for M2Tone oh, but God is indeed wonderful.

I also join Nathaniel Bassey's Open Heaven praise at Midnight, even though I am not constant, God is always constant, and I wrote my prayer point, I believe God has done everything. Started with the clomid yesterday, my prayer is that I will not have to complete the 3months of all these drugs, that my miracle conception will manifest before the three months period.

Thanks my people for you constant love, BFP fall on us all, and apologies for the long post...

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Our father in heaven we glorify your name e bow down before thee..

All mighty father i want to thank you, I want to bless your name because of how great you are.

We bless you because you are the God that never fails

We thank you for the awesome testimonies on these thread

We want to thank you because of the one that has been shared

We thank you because of the ones that has not been shared

We glorify you father your awesomeness

All might father accept my thanks and praise in the name of Jesus

Father i thank you for your people who are already having positive signs over heir body and health

For you wonder and miracles accept my thanks and praise in the name of Jesus

Father i pray that you would lay your hands on your daughters in the name of Jesus

YOu would answer them by fire, Answer them by fire in the name of Jesus

I pray for every health here, let them receive wholeness in the name of Jesus

The Lord God of Elijah, would make your people an exhibition of your testimony, an exhibition of how powerful you re in the name of Jesus

Father i pray, That you turn their tears into laughter in the name of Jesus

Thank you father

I pray for these woman that the power that is waging war against your laughter shall be buried alive now in the name of Jesus

The God of Elijah would kill your unrepentant enemy in the name of Jesus

Thank you father

For in Jesus name we pray.

Stay Positive and Be happy

The lord is at work

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
madprophet:

All mighty father i want to thank you, I want to bless your name because of how great you are.

Ark

Amen...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Congratulations to all mama's that hv gotten their Bfp wishing you a healthy and happy nine months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
@FruitfulRay Your testimony is next, the Lord will grant the desire of your heart. We shall celebrate your Bfp soon

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
FruitfulRay
Am saying congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
FruitfulRay congratulations
Your bfp is next in Jesus name Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Prayer Monday

Lord I cannot call on Your name,
and end up in shame,
No way, no way

Daddy we have been calling on You. People identify us as Yours, therefore Lord show Yourself faithful in our lives.

We declare that for our shame we shall have double. We often hear that there's always light at the end of the tunnel, it's always darkest before dawn and Your word says sorrow may last for the night but joy comes in the morning. Daddy, let our joy come, let there be a breaking forth of dawn and leaping for joy in our homes.

Daddy, bless our wombs with twins, triplets and quads. Compensate us Lord for our wait. All this we ask in Jesus name Amen.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Starrybella:
@FruitfulRay Your testimony is next, the Lord will grant the desire of your heart. We shall celebrate your Bfp soon

Amen... Thanks love... God bless you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Roseey0:
FruitfulRay
Am saying congratulations in advance

Thanks sis, I receive it. Same to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
happymummy:
FruitfulRay congratulations
Your bfp is next in Jesus name Amen

Amen love, I receive it... Same to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
MummyJJ:
Prayer Monday

and end up in shame,
No way, no way

Daddy we have been calling on You. People identify us as Yours, therefore Lord show Yourself faithful in our lives.

We declare that for our shame we shall have double. We often hear that there's always light at the end of the tunnel, it's always darkest before dawn and Your word says sorrow may last for the night but joy comes in the morning. Daddy, let our joy come, let there be a breaking forth of dawn and leaping for joy in our homes.

Daddy, bless our wombs with twins, triplets and quads. Compensate us Lord for our wait. All this we ask in Jesus name Amen.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
MummyJJ:
Prayer Monday

and end up in shame,
No way, no way

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
madprophet:

Father i thank you for your people who are already having positive signs over heir body and health

Father i pray that you would lay your hands on your daughters in the name of Jesus

The Lord God of Elijah, would make your people an exhibition of your testimony, an exhibition of how powerful you re in the name of Jesus

Thank you father

I pray for these woman that the power that is waging war against your laughter shall be buried alive now in the name of Jesus

Thank you father

The lord is at work

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
MummyJJ:
Prayer Monday

and end up in shame,
No way, no way

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
happymummy:
[/b]prayer monday[b]

We give you all the glory
We give you honour
We give you all the glory
We give you honour

Baba Baba Baba Baba
Ese o Baba (2x)
Awa dupe Baba

Father we thank you and bless your holy name
Thank you for the gift of life
Thank you for your mercies and compassion
Be thou exalted oh Lord
To you be all the glory honour and adoration

Father please have mercy upon us
Show us mercy
Please cleanse our lives with your blood
Let mercy speak for us

We come before you today in your mercy please answer us and cause us to rejoice always

There shall be no loss of life in Jesus name Amen

Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Helens101: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Gudevening mamas.please o,is there any mama that bloat always like me?especially at night and early in the morning,before period and ovulation.with very painful bowel movement during period.pls we need advice or what is going on
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Helens101:
Gudevening mamas.please o,is there any mama that bloat always like me?especially at night and early in the morning,before period and ovulation.with very painful bowel movement during period.pls we need advice or what is going on

I bloat a lot too before period with lots of weight gain. This last cycle, the boobs pain I experienced right from ovulation was something else. I have carried out hormonal assay today being CD3. Will do progesterone on CD21.
Fruitfulray, your testimony of BFP is loading. Congratulations in advance. Amen to all the prayers. Mama Towerofgrace howdy?
Adiahaakwaibom1, I hope you are staying strong? May God continue to give you strength. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
@fruitfulray..this testimony shall lead u straight to ur bfp..IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ffvsquared: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
Helens101:

Check with your gynae dear, looks like there might be endometriosis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
madprophet:

Thank you father
Thank you father
The lord is at work

Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 1:03am On Nov 21, 2017
MummyJJ:
Prayer Monday

and end up in shame,
No way, no way

Amen. I receive twins in Jesus name, Amen!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ezenwa10: 5:44am On Nov 21, 2017
what do you know about your nails? be enlighten on https://bebelite..com/2017/11/how-well-do-you-know-about-nails.html
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 6:22am On Nov 21, 2017
happymummy:
In Christ alone
In Christ alone my hope is found;
He is my light, my strength, my song;
This cornerstone, this solid ground,
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My comforter, my all in all—
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

No guilt in life, no fear in death—
This is the pow'r of Christ in me;
From life's first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny.
No pow'r of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand;
Till He returns or calls me home—
Here in the pow'r of Christ I'll stand.

Hallelujah! that's what my song will be.
Thank you Jesus!

Good morning Fruitful Mamas.

Loads of baby dusts fall on us all this Month in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2017
Good morning glorious mothers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2017
MGeey:

I bloat a lot too before period with lots of weight gain. This last cycle, the boobs pain I experienced right from ovulation was something else. I have carried out hormonal assay today being CD3. Will do progesterone on CD21.
Fruitfulray, your testimony of BFP is loading. Congratulations in advance. Amen to all the prayers. Mama Towerofgrace howdy?
Adiahaakwaibom1, I hope you are staying strong? May God continue to give you strength. Amen.

Amen... Thanks sis. Yours too is loading...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2017
Fertilemum:
@fruitfulray..this testimony shall lead u straight to ur bfp..IJN

A big AMEN... God bless you ma...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
FruitfulRay..your testimony is on the way. I love your positive mind.

Fertility blessings!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lizzypaul:
The joy of the Lord is my strength
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ebyking0: 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hi congrats sis , pls eat quantity of baking soda did you drink and apply in your jajiana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 4:34am On Nov 22, 2017
Pls sisters after taking clomid will still wait for the day of ovulation or the ovulation starts immediately after ur period since u hv taking clomid. Pls I need reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.