Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5415487 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
Wow, thanks mums, your replies were rily on point. Today I got the result of all my tests. Everything is normal. Thank God for that. I have been so relieved since I got the results. So my hub's SA is next. I know God is on my case. I will celebrate my good news with my friends here first! God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
Waoooooo Flakeey we are Birth mates, Its my Birthday today too. And am so grateful to God for his faithfulness in my Life. Happi Birthday Sweetheart, my prayer for you and every waiting mother here is that as God blessed me so he will Bless you. Whatever has stopped you before now will be stopped by the mighty hand of God. By this time next year you shall celebrate with your LO. Luv Y' all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@cjnone a.k.a cjnonzy*laffs* no mind м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,I lyk scattering pples name. I laff tire,government pikin for real ooo,one of my secondary school mate who has a child now waz telling м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ she wants to have 8kids,*shuuu*,how na?which body?school fees nkor?she say make I no worry about school fees,their owerri state governor dey run free education,I don laff tire.
Its well with us jere,diz afternoon I couldn't believe I shed tears(tears of pains) when I heard one of dh's friend had put to bed,dey got married lyk a mth or 2 bfor us,na when I see say d tears no plenty I know say na fake feelings I been dey feel,first of all,dh n I avnt even ttc,coz I av been on one drug/med or d other,to stop my periods,ovulation, coz of my terrible cramps nd clots nd tap flow,where d beef abi na jelousy I go call am con dey com from?d devil iz a liar jere. We shall av great testimonies. Watched "didn't know I waz pregnant" for the first time today,subuhannalah,d story b like drama,too hard to believe abeg. When м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ I carry belle I wan know ooo,coz my shakara that time no go get season 2. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
@ FLakeey and MYsTIA happy birthday to u both. So wonder to celebrate/share ur joy with us. God loves u and too big to disappoint u both. I have a strong feeling that soon we shall sing a new song and God alone will be glorified

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
@safe, i also felt d same kind of envy today wen i heard my cousin gave birth to twins after she don born one b4. she got married just few mths b4 me. it is well. i know my own triplets are on the way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
I love u'all so much. ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̶̲̣̣̥̲̥̅." Give me the much needed strength to smile aπϑ be happy amidst all the ttc experience. When I read the testimony of dat lady who conceived with her dh's count less than a million! OMG! God sure works in mysterious ways. To even BD sef, isn't that interesting again with all d disappointments each cycle. Taking Parlodel makes me basket case for 48hrs @a go. Doc still insists on it. Ulcer no make person rest. I now see dh as fluid donor aπϑ he suspects it cos of d pained look in his eyes wenever we have to "do" it. How can I console him when I need all d consolation I can get?

Buh @cjone, your words did strike a nerve aπϑ I try 2 adjust,again. Love u'all. @Safe: I see u oh! Eku ikale (a yoruba greeting for elders) lol. aπϑ Birthday Galssss; WULLNP. Happy birthday Sweets. @Greenfrits: hope u good? Leave TV matter jorr. @all me love u plenty.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
@All, God will surely answer us, my two sis-inlaw are pregnant, my hubby was like, aw ar they getting pregnant so quick, I jst laughed ova it cos I know my tym will surely come and is dis year. So my fellow sweet ladies in the house, Let tank God and praise him for giving us the fruit of d womb,cos I belive he has already done it...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
grin grin smiley
All d Sisters in the house! Greetings! Been reading and smiling sheepishly. I think MamaT's msg was for me grin

AF finally caught up with me yday after 5days of being missing in action. I tossed and turned all through last night asking "but y?"

Have only eaten an eggroll and taken a sip of malt all day cos I hv been bloated and in seroius pains all through. I thank MY OGA AT THE TOP though for his grace in being able to perform my duties at work 2day despite evrytin. Am looking at my tummy now and asking when it will become mine again.

Ladies, thanks for being there. Reading all u hv written gives strength somehow. Ok ciao!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 6:18am On Mar 21, 2013
Terrible cramps on 3rd day of AF. God help me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2013
cjnone2000@yaho:
@adedoyinsola. Can't wait to respond to ur post. how long hv u been ttc?. sorry if that got u sad. I have a aunt who was ttc for 20yrs. throughout that 20yrs, there was no Af. in the 18th yr of ttc, she adopted a baby girl. very beautiful/sweet girl. within few months of adopting that girl, God opened her womb. she conceived and gave birth to twins last year, a girl and a boy. what can this God not do. can you imagine what this lady went through within these years? may God not allow us wait this long.(Amen)
God is so faithful, he can never allow us go through what is more than us. A colleague told me a story yesterday. She said a lady in her village was so old that everyone thought she will NEVER marry. despite her single life, she was a devoted christian. long story cut short, God gave her a handsome man who had never married before, within three months of her marriage, she conceived and gave birth to triplets, as if that was not enough, she conceived again and gave birth to another triplets. God settled her for all those wasted years. What can God not do. it is not how far, but how well. What kind of children do you want? destiny changers, world hero's or just anyhow child?. God is preparing the best for you. just hold on to faith. ttc will soon pass away. your mother gave birth, your ground mother did, your siblings have also given birth so you are not exceptional. God is fighting your battles. clean your tears. look around you dear, most of your mates are not yet married, some are dead, some have one challenge or the other, non is without problem. cheer up, its well. hugs love.
. Ve been trying for four years come dis may, gonna be 30 come July, thnxs for u testimony hon really cheered me up and I met one of my frd dat we were ttcing together yesterday,I saw dat she was pregnant and joy really sincerely filled my heart because its a remind dat dere is God and he ll answer all of us in due course.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2013
@ all
Good morning, at this point I live with the mercy of God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2013
MSTIA: Waoooooo Flakeey we are Birth mates, Its my Birthday today too. And am so grateful to God for his faithfulness in my Life. Happi Birthday Sweetheart, my prayer for you and every waiting mother here is that as God blessed me so he will Bless you. Whatever has stopped you before now will be stopped by the mighty hand of God. By this time next year you shall celebrate with your LO. Luv Y' all

Amen
thanks sis
Happy belated birthday to you
God be with u and ur family
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2013
cjnone2000@yaho:
@flakeey. I no fit shout o. hubby is calling indeed!!!. make una no make God vex slap una with quadruplets today o.
no say I no warn you. carry go. nothing do u, at most dey go become Federal Government pikin with monthly allowance for upkeep.

LMAO
tnx sis
no shaking
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nictos: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2013
Happy belated birthday to Flakeey and MSTIA. Gob will grant you a birthday gift and give you reason to celebrate all the days of your life.

Kissssssessssss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nictos: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2013
napa: Terrible cramps on 3rd day of AF. God help me.
Hang in there love. God will grant you peace that passeth all understanding.
It is well you u spirit, soul and body.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nictos: 9:05am On Mar 21, 2013
lizzyslaw: grin grin smiley
All d Sisters in the house! Greetings! Been reading and smiling sheepishly. I think MamaT's msg was for me grin

AF finally caught up with me yday after 5days of being missing in action. I tossed and turned all through last night asking "but y?"

Have only eaten an eggroll and taken a sip of malt all day cos I hv been bloated and in seroius pains all through. I thank MY OGA AT THE TOP though for his grace in being able to perform my duties at work 2day despite evrytin. Am looking at my tummy now and asking when it will become mine again.

Ladies, thanks for being there. Reading all u hv written gives strength somehow. Ok ciao!

Sowie love. It is well with you in Jesus. Dont worry suddenly it will stop, suddenly you will have a BFP, suddenly you womb shall be filled with babies, suddenly you will put to bed, suddenly people will gather to celebrate your baby dedication. Becos according to the word of the Lord, you might not see wind, you might not see rain, but your BARN SHALL BE FILLED WITH WATER. So shall your testimony be Lizzyslaw.
Big hug to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]napa,how are U̶̲̅ feeling now?y not take pain reliever?plz be strong ok?its well with U̶̲̅. Amin. I no want triplets for u ooo,twins don do u,and na havard I want make u send dem go,n to school in havard no be beans. Lolz.
@mystia,happy belated bornday,wishing u d very best diz age gats to offer. Evry prayer u made yesterday shall b answered by d grace of God. Amin
@hawtmummiliscious,eku ojor meta,tanx for hailing jere,u try. For checking on м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,lemme scabash ontop ur head diz morning,may u suffer from morning sickness bfor the year runz out,may d scan show u are expecting twins(boy n girl),may financial favours start coming u way(make u buy strictly mother care n huggies for twins dem). Amin.
@lizzyslaw,did u say "but y" in igbo assent?lolz,no mind м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊. Good things don't come easy,ur babies are going to be great,so be patient enof to receive them when God says its time.
@adedoyinsolililala,ur own testimony iz at d corner,just clocking 30 by july?God will embarass u with d news of a healthy baby on ur birthday(dnt mind I dint pray for twins for U̶̲̅ oo),u will b eating white chalk to stop ur throwing up instead of eating birthday cake. U̶̲̅ are a conqueror babes. Be strong nd have faith.
@wonyiyi,its well with u.
@goldenbaby,dats d spirit,be positive.
@all,we cannot afford to loose faith now,let's shame the devil. Sparkling baby dust on us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2013
Goodmorning fruithful mothers how una day ooooooo may God answer all our prays amen.

@Hey Alwaystrue where u dey na long time to yarn, abi na the bulb? heheheheheee God is ur strength

@HawtMummi my Oga @ d top is on the throne so am very fine and ok now, God will remember u too

@all have a lovely day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2013
‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ my beautfull mothers!
I'm ‎​Ǧ☺☺ϑ o, presently engaging AF I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a gentlemanly talk, d guest came I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dis ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣, she no fit wait til 2moro wen she go due, i come tell ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ say, its not ‎​Ǧ☺☺ϑ, wen U̶̲̥̅̊ are not wanted dt means U̶̲̥̅̊ are not wanted, not foreva of course, i only need to be excused ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ nine months to carry my twingirls to term a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ we ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ bcome friends again! Anyway now she has come, she must behave, i don't mind having a Dec babby anyway, but she shldnt come back until 9 months after my delivery.
Meanwhile, ill treat her well to ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ detox! I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ short AF begged a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ promise to behave, also to come back as soon as my twingirls are carried to term a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ deliverd

So my sis, tank God hubby insisted dt i shld not remove d red bulb, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ my selxy show me your tin are stil I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ shape, i wil Ĵüڪ† manage wait ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ dis guest to pack up, then according to section 1 subsection 1 of d law of reproduction, knackson resumes!

@ Hawtmummy  beg hubby no be fluid donnor o! Na ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ knacson partner, relax a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ enjoy, who says its only ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ making babies? As far as I'm concerned! No. 1 reason na ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ enjoyment! Enjoy joo!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2013
Happy birthday Flakeey and Mstia. May you both see better days ahead filled with joy and laughter. Sweet Babies, Lovely Babies, Adorables Babies, how many times did I call you darlings.... Your mummies are looking for you people here o. We need you people.... boys and girls Rush to us momma is calling.
Have a great day Ladies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2013
@twingirls, nasoohhhh, so shall it be. In Jesus name Amen.. Our babies will be Nov and Dec 2013 babies, wat is written is written!!! God said it and I believed it,and that settles it!! Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
twingirls: ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ my beautfull mothers!
I'm ‎​Ǧ☺☺ϑ o, presently engaging AF I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a gentlemanly talk, d guest came I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dis ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣, she no fit wait til 2moro wen she go due, i come tell ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ say, its not ‎​Ǧ☺☺ϑ, wen U̶̲̥̅̊ are not wanted dt means U̶̲̥̅̊ are not wanted, not foreva of course, i only need to be excused ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ nine months to carry my twingirls to term a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ we ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ bcome friends again! Anyway now she has come, she must behave, i don't mind having a Dec babby anyway, but she shldnt come back until 9 months after my delivery.
Meanwhile, ill treat her well to ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ detox! I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ short AF begged a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ promise to behave, also to come back as soon as my twingirls are carried to term a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ deliverd

So my sis, tank God hubby insisted dt i shld not remove d red bulb, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ my selxy show me your tin are stil I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ shape, i wil Ĵüڪ† manage wait ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ dis guest to pack up, then according to section 1 subsection 1 of d law of reproduction, knackson resumes!

@ Hawtmummy  beg hubby no be fluid donnor o! Na ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ knacson partner, relax a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ enjoy, who says its only ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ making babies? As far as I'm concerned! No. 1 reason na ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ enjoyment! Enjoy joo!
grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
Good day fruitful mums, blessed mommas of the new testament. Hmm you guys r wonderful.encouraging each other when we r down.I ve decided to be reading silently n build my faith.it is without faith u can't receive from God. For the past few wks I noticed that everybody around me is either pregnant or giving birth.this means that this very yr,God has thrown billions of babies on earth.our own children r close to us.mummy flakeey n mummy mstia happy bday to u guys.hope enjoyed ur selves . Thanks for d mummies who kept dis forum alive may God visit u at d very point of ur needs.have a blessed day.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
@Flakeey, happy birthday sweetie, so we share the same month. Yes, you are marching forward, by His grace and as God lives you will mark your 32nd year with the desired sex of you child in Jesus name.

@Mstia mama, happy birthday, how is LO kicking, sure really harder now, you will surely deliver like the Hebrew women. The Lord bless you and your family always. Keep rejoicing.

@all, everyone of us will have our testimony this year cos this year is the year of YES. We all going to be moved soon to pregnacy section. Catch you there soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
safe06: [color=#990000][/color]napa,how are U̶̲̅ feeling now?y not take pain reliever?plz be strong ok?its well with U̶̲̅. Amin. I no want triplets for u ooo,twins don do u,and na havard I want make u send dem go,n to school in havard no be beans. Lolz.
@mystia,happy belated bornday,wishing u d very best diz age gats to offer. Evry prayer u made yesterday shall b answered by d grace of God. Amin
@hawtmummiliscious,eku ojor meta,tanx for hailing jere,u try. For checking on м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,lemme scabash ontop ur head diz morning,may u suffer from morning sickness bfor the year runz out,may d scan show u are expecting twins(boy n girl),may financial favours start coming u way(make u buy strictly mother care n huggies for twins dem). Amin.
@lizzyslaw,did u say "but y" in igbo assent?lolz,no mind м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊. Good things don't come easy,ur babies are going to be great,so be patient enof to receive them when God says its time.
@adedoyinsolililala,ur own testimony iz at d corner,just clocking 30 by july?God will embarass u with d news of a healthy baby on ur birthday(dnt mind I dint pray for twins for U̶̲̅ oo),u will b eating white chalk to stop ur throwing up instead of eating birthday cake. U̶̲̅ are a conqueror babes. Be strong nd have faith.
@wonyiyi,its well with u.
@goldenbaby,dats d spirit,be positive.
@all,we cannot afford to loose faith now,let's shame the devil. Sparkling baby dust on us all.
. Tnks a bunch hun! Same to u too in sha Allah,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
thanks abunch my fruitful sisters
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@napa,where are U̶̲̅ na?plz let us know u ar doin well abeg,sending hulk hogans power ur way. *bear hugs*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hello ladies in d huz, Goodevening.. Pls does any one knw d meaning of dis: I had sex around 11:30am in d morning, and jst nw around 5:50pm I notice dat sperm was coming out and it even stain my pant, I had to luk at my womanly with mirror, I then saw dat it was much on the outer layer of my womanly, pls wat does that mean, I tot d sperm will nt come out after all dis hours, I even lied on bed for 4hrs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
@goldenbaby,s.perm coming out of your v.agina after sex does not stop one from getting preggy,abeg my sister,we need only one of those millions of s.perm to do d job.sometimes,it still come out after a day.laying down for 10 to 20 mins is okay.It does come out in most women even after laying down overnight.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
Goldenbaby: Hello ladies in d huz, Goodevening.. Pls does any one knw d meaning of dis: I had sex around 11:30am in d morning, and jst nw around 5:50pm I notice dat sperm was coming out and it even stain my pant, I had to luk at my womanly with mirror, I then saw dat it was much on the outer layer of my womanly, pls wat does that mean, I tot d sperm will nt come out after all dis hours, I even lied on bed for 4hrs.
. Please check well o. Are u sure its sperm or thrush or yeast infection. Are u feeling itching in your V. area? Be rest assured its nothing to be worried abt.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@goldenbaby,give urself a break,u worry too much,ur body does not need all this stress u are putting it through,relax abeg. It does not mean anything,its almost normal when lil sperm pours out after intimacy so don't kill urself bfor death comes. Be good babes nd free urself from stress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.