Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396988 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
@Chokl8y, ur words really touched me, but God knows wat's bst for us,I know I haven't be ttc for a long time, but towards the end of last year I was using the ODM prayerin for the fruit of the womb though I and my hubby was intimate only on sept last year,bt dis year I stopped prayerin for the fruit of the womb bt started thanking God for answering my prayers for giving me the fruit of the womb. my dear, God has already done it for us,let jst kip thankin him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
Chokl8y: I just remembered. He also said that our tears dnt move God. If God was moved by tears, so many people in this world will not be suffering. The bible says, without FAITH it is IMPOSSIBLE to please God. Whether you cry from today till Jesus comes, you will only give yourselves swollen eyes, puffy faces and headache. All we need is to keep declaring God's words concerning our lives without doubting for a second. The bible says in Rom 4 vs 17

17  (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. note

18  Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

NOTE! 19  And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb:

NOTE THIS PART! 20  He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

21  And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

22  And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.

Read the whole of Rom 4 and you'll see that we might be the ones standing in the way of our miracles. Just believe and doubt not, whatever we see. Do you know that praying for something over and over again is a big sign of unbelief? It means we dnt believe God heard us and did it the first time. Before we were even born, Jesus said It is finished! It means God has finished doing everything for us, it is left for us to make those things come to us through faith and confession.

So my dear Ladies, I have decided not to pray or ask God for children again. I'll pray for everyone else in the world and the challenges facing Nations and the Church (body of Christ). As for my babies, I am only thanking God for they are here already and I'll keep confessing that!
. True talk o.....hmmmmm I feel u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
@Chokl8y,
That was deeeeeeeep!
Abraham hoped against hope! Powerful! And God imputed it to him for righteousness.

You made a very very valid point here. What causes the pressure we all feel, it is our friends, family, acquantances and others that make us start crying, swearing and lamenting most of the time because of the waiting. It is a season of babies at my workplace and arround me now, this will not hinder my own season from coming so be happy.
God has said it, children are a gift.

@favoredgal, please don't put your life on hold because of a gift that God has said He will give you. It is not easy, I know but that is why God is there to help you. Do not lose on all fronts as that is the plan of the devil. Make a choice to chose to sing, rejoice and be happy because depression will not help you. As Chokl8y said, it is FAITH that moves God most. Happy Birthday in arrears by the way, you made it to a brand new year. Hugs.

@Echala,
It is well with you. Pray for divine wisdom to know how to live through this time as it is a phase. Turn to God, sing, be happy and let Gods joy transform your outlook to life and attitude to your husband.

My dear sisters, let's count our blessings and name them one by one, and it will surprise us what God has done and is doing. Please do not be distraught.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
In addition, it's good to watch out for CM, to chart, to test for ovulation etc but please do not limit God to work His miracle just because the conditions to conceive appear right. Remember some people are there who do not even have those signs yet God came through. A sure case is Sarah and a lot of others whose testimonies I heard.
God is the one who created us, He does not need our bodies to dictate to Him when He should do His perfect work.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
1 Tim 2:15 says, But a woman will be saved through having children if she perseveres in faith and love and holiness with modesty.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
@favouredgal
I came online today to try and catch up and your post touched me.

Things will surely get better...I believe that cos I have been there! Depression during ttc happens but it can be overcome.

Lemme tell u my story incase anything in my experience may help in some way

I know how many times I left different ttc forums cos I was tired of trying and failing...as if na my own bad pass

Even on NL, I left the ttc thread at a time cos depression was setting in and it was affecting my job and my family life.

I stopped visiting friends or talking to 'some' people. I was only comfortable around fellow ttcers cos I felt judged...but in actual fact I was judging myself. 'Why did I do long courtship, why didn't I allow myself get pregnant earlier in the relationship, why didn't I marry when I was a virgin, why did I ever take preventive drugs, why am I expecting God to forgive my sins when others who are more holy have problems that He should bother Himself with, how come people who have done so many abortions still have kids easily and I can't, am I not praying enough, does that mean that I am beyond forgiveness?etc"

At a point if dh feels too tired to bd at the right time, I'd be bitter. If he wants to bd during 2ww I'd be wondering if its me or him that the devil is using.

At work, I sank myself into my job but just when I was making progress, they they moved me to a unit that wasn't doing so well. I got mad! "So upon all my previous effort and progress this is how they thank me? How am I sure its not how hard I worked for them b4 that I couldn't get preggy? This people are still expecting me to kill myself for them to delay my baby making further?How on earth do they expect me to achieve all these deliverables!!!This people are devil sent..Etc" My appraisal that quarter was horrible and my annoyance at the 'system' increased!!!!

One day Dh told me that I had changed, that it was as if am the only one that is working hard on ttc and he is just looking at me cos I have refused to listen to anytin that isn't what I think is right. That he doesn't pray with me as often doesn't mean he doesn't pray on his own...that when I wake up to see him sleeping on the couch, its cos he went to pray for us. That I have been acting too righteous and was always criticising! That sometimes he makes love cos of babymaking and not cos he feels like it and he also gets tired when its not happening for us.

I was surprised cos I didn't know it was affecting our relationship too. I thot the home front was tight!Ofcourse I also felt a little resentful, thot I was no longer pretty that's why, started to watch my weight, invest in cool clothes, etc

BUT it was when mamatriplets/alwaystrue started the midnight prayers that I started to get myself slowly. Then I saw why I was moved to a new albeit difficult unit. My new boss was so concerned about me that she started to advise me and even allowed me to take time off for my ttc treatment. She was giving the kind of advise that Safe06 gives everyone here..and allowing me to take hours off to do cool stuff for me and hubby. Slowly I started to re-focus on my marriage and on how to bring back the spark!

I planned surprises for him (eg candle light dinner wey we stop halfway as heat wan kill person cos fan dey blow off the candles and Gen no fit carry AC)...bought him items I knew he loved even when I didn't have so much...on our anniversary, instead of feeling sorry for myself, I used my lastcard to book a room in an international hotel he'd always admired from outside (within Lagos at weekend rates), took him there for dinner then surprised him with the key to the room. Yes he called it a waste of money but the warmth that came back to our relationship after that weekend was unmistakable.

I went a bit broke with the things I did but I guess the efforts did something to him cos the ice broke and the spark came back. We started praying together and doing things together again. When they asked me to do a one month white fast, he offered to join me and even led all the midnight prayers.

My sisters I didn't get pregnant immediately but it happened within a few months of all this. Cos by the time I started bringing up fertility treatment discussions again, he was 100% in support unlike before that it was as if he was just doing it "let it not be as if...".

So if you need time off ttc, take it! But please replace it with something else AND prayers. Otherwise you may not be able to take any part of your mind off it regardless of how much you try.

Pray, pray and pray no matter what you choose to do. Two months before I got pregnant, I learnt how to say 'get thee behind me satan..the bible says that if I confess my sins and ask for forgiveness, that the Lord is faithful and just to forgive me and cleanse me of all unrighteousness...He said though my sins be as red as scarlet, He will make me as white as snow" This was because I kept remembering all the bad things I have ever done in my life and those memories had a funny way of popping into my mind when am praying so as to make me feel guilty.

Eat healthy within the period you wanna be off 'active' ttc. Watch ur weight if u think you have put on weight (perhaps someone should revive the WL thread?). Make fruit drinks regularly for both of you if you can't always eat fruits, eat little swallow with plenty vegetable soup, stay away from carbonated drinks, and keep praying.
If you are treating any condition, continue your treatment...on the other hand,if your faith is strong enuf, look forward to being miraculously healed...

Don't stay too far from this forum if possible though. Cos u may get strength from things happening here. At one time when the ttc prayers were going on, I was a silent member but I was participating actively.

Its normal to feel depressed sometimes. But remember that the darkest hour is usually before dawn so keep the night watch by praying at night and your dawn will surely come speedily. Be strong dear..its gonna happen soon, just believe it.
After all there is nothing impossible for the Lord to do...He said so Himself in Jeremiah 32:27...

@all... hi to all the newbies. I pray that your sojourn is short. For the rest of my dearest mums...I love you all so much and pray for you always. May the Lord visit this thread today so that there will be a mass outpouring of miracles and an abundance of bfp testimonies IJN...Amen!

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hello sisters , pls can any help me with .......... Who knws abt computer test. Pls i want  knw if its fake cos i did one today . D̶̲̥̅̊ procedure i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ placing ur fingers in Τ̣̣ђё computer like system, then U̶̲̥̅̊ remove ur right finger ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ something like censor will be using on each part of ur palm ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ finger to detect if there's any disease in ur body. According to Τ̣̣ђё nurse each vein in ur finger or palm represents an organ or a part in your body.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
@muma,abeg no mind the so called nurse,na lie.@prettymomma,tnx for your post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
@prettymomma,thanks a lot,learnt something frm ur story, I really missed u in d oda thread u created,is nw borin.
@Muma,I don't knw abt d computer stuff.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2013
@pretty moma thanks a lot. our stories sound so similar and some of the questions you raised are what i toture myself with everyday! why dint i start trying immediately i fot married? maybe its this foolish work thats even preventing me from having kids, etc. knowing you walked in my shoes and today you are pregnant uplifted my spirit. thanks a lot.

thanks @goldenbaby, @always true

@chol8y, hmm, you opened my eyes to a new perspective, thanks.

@lizzylaw thanks a lot

@igbabe @kaynee @Omonikiba @adeyinsola @opelistic1 hhhh@accurategirl @echala thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2013
Hope I dint leave out anyone. Thanks @all. Reading your posts made me feel better.

I was thinking of resigning on monday, but I'll brave the storm and see how I can improve and get back on track again.

My husband and I spoke at great length yesterday and he basically let me know I shouldn't put myself under pressure from ttc, that God's time is d best and he loves me and supports me.....he even told me that if I want to quit work, he doesn't think I should but he'l support me in any decision I take.

Yesterday was his niece's (sisters daughter's) wedding and I couldn't help but think, kai, this girl will soon carry belle and all attention will be on me fully, but I quickly banished d thought and told myself its not a competition.

Yesterday at d wedding I exerted myself helped them serve, helped them share sovenirs, danced and danced and for the first time my inlaws dint have anything to say negatively about me, cuz its mostly complains complains which is largely my fault cuz I can be nonchalant esp when I knw u are gossiping behind my back, hmm, this one never get belle, etc. I'll just switch off, keep to myself and not bother to please anyone.

My dears, why its so difficult for me to comprehend: pple in the past have called me favored, iv been so favored in my lifetime. Everything iv asked God for he's given me, he's caused me to be outstanding esp in my education and career. So why he'll ignore me in this very important aspect and allow me to carry last. I don't understand.

But I submit myself totally to him, cuz his ways are not mine, I just pray he gives the strenght to carry on this hard, painfilled and uncertain times and I pray even more that then end is in sight.

As all of you has comforted me I pray the lord will visit you at the very point of your needs in jesus name. Have a good sunday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
@

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
This thread is God sent. Gbam!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
This thread is God sent, so full of inspiration.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
@Alwaystrue,thanks for remembering me.I appreciate.

@Prettymomma,your personal experience is enough to encourage our mothers and fathers thinking of staying off TTC.I know how depressing it is to be TTC.It is not always easy to keep your mind off.It is easier said than done.Can one bath without water touching his/her body?Can one drink water through the nose?There are a whole lot of questions to ask as regards staying off TTC.It is very impossible. No matter how hard you try.Even if you decide to stay indoor for a whole year.You THINK for christ sake.As long as your eyes,ears,flesh,body,emotion,soul and spirit is still functioning,you definitely cant stay off or stop thinking of it.Everyone of us see,hear and feel it(things about TTC) daily.We can only control our emotions and ask for God's strength to overcome it.On different occasions, have tried to do same but the thought of it keep coming and i found out that i feel more depressed.
So,let's increase our faith in God and our unshakeable prayer life.You are all WONDERFULLY MADE.

NOTE..The essence of this thread is to encourage and uplift the mind of those that are down.I remember when i first join this forum,i was hopeless.Now,i am carrying my children(in the spirit) and strongly believing it will come for real.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hi all, Happy Sunday to Every!!! @Favouredgal, Happy Ɣ☺ΰ feel better. @Prettymomma, screamed wen ℓ̊ saw Your post, glad to have Ɣ☺ΰ pop in and greet the 'brethren'. @Santagelo, that's the right attitude that will help Ɣ☺ΰ Overcome. TTC is indeed a time of DEEP reflection. I have realised that ℓ̊ have a calling to Interceed for Couples TTC while showing kindness to the less privilege. Since ℓ̊ started this, ℓ̊ have gotten an inner peace that makes it easier to carry on. Funny enoff ℓ̊ find myself letting G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ and letting God. To those who would want to join this cause there is a thread to that effect. ℓ̊ Pray that Our Maker will meet US at the Place of Our Service and Bless US accordingly. Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2013
^^^^^^^^ angry
You no fit greet me abi? You mean to say you nefa read my post to you or you dey ignore me? I don vex angry
Be like say some people dey play with koboko abi you wan make I dey call you MamaQuint? You go hear am.

Ehen, wonyi dear, you too will share your own testimony soon. Many people metamorphose through various stages while waiting but it is to make you stronger, wiser, more lovable and a host of other good virtues.

@Santagelo,
And as you hope against hope, may the Lord show you He is more than able to handle whatever challenge you may be facing.

@favouredgal, that is much better. This waiting has trained many of us and helping us shed weights of pride, unbelief, and other bad attitudes.

@Prettymomma, thanks for stepping in to check on us. Hope the baby is kicking you at the right places. He that started this good work is faithful to complete it. Not only will the baby come, but the baby will bring more prosperity your way.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Sure Madamme!!! Abeg nor vex ooo!!! How could ℓ̊ do a tin like that? Infact flog me and change my Name, Quint nor be 5? grin grin ......ℓ̊ Like Am!!! Ɣ☺ΰ wen salute Me and My Children for Ɣ☺ΰr post on the 22nd and on the 23rd Ɣ☺ΰ con d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ talk of cervical tinz undecided. Spoilt gurl tongue. Abeg ℓ̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ work, coming back for you. cool

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2013
angry sad embarassed wink grin grin
Body don dey sweet me now. Ehen! I for start to dey kabash fo your heard, sama quintuplets prayers for your body, you for go dey work from bedrest because each baby go be 3kg minimum at birth. Multiply that by 5 babies. That weight loss wey u dey do, u go just forget am. But now wey u don greet me, na 3 babies e don come back to at 3.5kg at birth. Big, hearty, beautiful, healthy babies wey no do dey too show demselves dey form cry at every opportunity, ehn o, na that type you go born. Children wey dey come with riches, their own bank account, children wey go dey bring good good things and favour your way, yes o. Because you have put others first, may people fall over themselves to favour you. Infact when you born, dem no go gree you lift one finger, infact na dem go dey put baby for your bobi (breast) and na baby friendly you go do foe 6 months before you think of any other thing because you go dey flow with milk for your babies and honey for oga grin. Chei Wetin I just talk o this early morning lipsrsealed.

Make e no be like say na only Mamatriplets I remember today, I pray for all our mummys and daddys faithfully waiting on God for their babies, this season, receive the healing and perfect touch of the Lord Jehovah Rapha on all your bodies inadequacies and strengthen you all to carry your singles, your twins, your triplets, your quads and quints for hebrew women effects time of delivery. And may prosperity increase and multiply more than you can imagine as you deliver these blessed world changers into your homes. It is done in Jesus name because we have asked. Hugs to you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nictos: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2013
I read wit so much relish the many stories on his thred, from those about to give up and those who God's healing power has touched and they came out victorious. Then i turned on my bed and prayed for all the wonderful mothers on this thread. I prayed for the peace on God on YOU, YOU YOU & YOU. I thank God everyday for what he has done for me and will still yet do.

I am grateful i met you all on this thread, we have created a bond that can only be replicated to that between blood siblings.

Keep strong, Keep faith, Never loose your ground and please remember to live life and forget all the worries of TTC.
it is well wit ur spirit soul and body.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nictos: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2013
Please read this from Tyler Perry and be energize to TURN ON every dead light in every sphere of our lives even in this TTC journey.

WE CAN DO BETTER!

A couple of days ago a storm came through here that was crazy. I’ve never seen that much hail and rain. It reminded me of when I was living in my old house. Every time there was a bad storm I had to go through some major things to get the lights back on in the house. One time there was a storm so bad that lightning hit the house and all the power went out. I looked across the street and my neighbor had power, so I knew the problem was just in my house.

Stay with me, I’m going somewhere here…

I knew I had to get to the circuit breaker to fix what was going on. Now, in my old house, the breaker box was in the attic, and in order to get to it I had to climb a ladder, go up a flight of stairs and then climb over an air conditioning unit, all the while trying to not step through the ceiling joist or I would go straight through the sheet rock. And imagine trying to do all of this in the dark. But I had to do it if I wanted lights on in my house.

I got to the breaker box and started turning the breakers back on. For those of you who are not up on your DIY (do it yourself, LOL), the circuit breakers protect the house from further damage by turning themselves off if they get too much power or pull too much power to them.

As I was thinking about this yesterday I started thinking about us as people, as souls... me, you and any other human on this planet. What is common about us all is that we all, at one time or another, will go through or have been through a storm, and sometimes the storms are so bad that they turn off circuit breakers in our lives. We can look at others who have gone through the same storm and they are fine, like my neighbor across the street. They had power, but I was in the dark. Same storm, but it affected me differently. Many people can have the same experience and get over it but it affects each of us differently. Never let someone tell you to just get over it because they did. It’s not that simple.

When circuit breakers shut down in our lives they usually turn off to protect us from trauma, but just because they turn off doesn’t mean that they are supposed to stay off. A lot of times we leave them off because we don’t want to do all that is necessary to reach the breaker box to turn them back on. So what happens? We begin to live a life that is not as bright and fulfilling as it was originally designed to be. You just stay in the dark because it’s easier to not go through what you need to go through for healing. Trust me, I’ve been there, lived there for a while until I realized that I wanted all the lights on in my soul. I had to get these breakers back on.

Why am I saying this to you? Well I know that God designed all of us to live the fullest life that we can, to live in the light, love and joy. It is my hope and prayer today that you will start to do the work to turn on some of the breakers that may have been turned off in your life by difficult moments. What do I mean by that? If you have a dream and you stopped dreaming because it got too hard, that’s a breaker that went off. Turn it back on. If you decided that you wouldn’t love anyone else because you’ve been hurt, that’s a breaker that’s been turned off. Turn it back on. If you have decided to give up on life because nothing seems to go right, that’s a breaker that went off. Turn it back on. If you have given up on your kids because they won’t do the right thing, that’s a breaker that went off. Turn it back on.

You see what I mean? Go through your life and look at all the people who have hurt you. Look at all the situations that have left you in the dark. Turn those breakers back on. Live in a full house. One of my favorite scriptures says, “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father, which is in heaven.” Light up your soul!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2000yaho: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2013
hello beautiful ladies.

Has anyone heard of urine tharapy. One of my old friends came to my house yesterday and told me a hard to believe story.

She said her mother inlaw told her first urine is so good for infertility. she said the old woman asked her to drink it for 2 week and she tried it and it worked for her. now she had two beautiful children. he he he. no be me tell you. mothers in the house, please respond if you have heard about it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
@ Alwaystrue thanks for checking on me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
cjnone2000@yaho:
hello beautiful ladies.

Has anyone heard of urine tharapy. One of my old friends came to my house yesterday and told me a hard to believe story.

She said her mother inlaw told her first urine is so good for infertility. she said the old woman asked her to drink it for 2 week and she tried it and it worked for her. now she had two beautiful children. he he he. no be me tell you. mothers in the house, please respond if you have heard about it.

na wa oo urine tharapy? for fertility? hw did she do it to get pragnant, pls let her tell us how she does it heheheheheheeee in chinese

@all i dey hail ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2000yaho: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
@greenfruits. na waoo, my sister nothing person no go hear. she said she drank her first urine everyday for two weeks, that month, her af really changed, and she got pregnant the next month. Its well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ee hen! Una no see me una no even find me, hope every one is good, will try reading and catching up
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
cjnone2000@yaho:
hello beautiful ladies.

Hello dear I have heard the gist before o. I learnt it balances hormones. And kind of good for detox abi cleansing. Me I never get mind use am. Its ur first urine in the morning. When u wan use am, its the middle urine u use. I.e u go first urinate small troway b4 collecting d remaining urine but u stop b4 d last drop. Ha ha ha me I don do plenty research o. There's a thread for urine theraphy in this health section. Good luck drinking and give us report after one month lol.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
@ Pinky
Abeg jor! No vex, dm say wetin dey here no let person see wetin dey there. Forgive us ejor!
@cjnone,
I won't disbelieve it. I hv heard about urine therapy since infancy. That first morning urine is said to cleanse d system and help a lot of ailments. However I hv never had d guts to try it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
Urine dey dirty now abi? Na wa o, hmmmm drink urine to get belle? O Ga gan o!!! It smells now abi? I tire o...@ pinky we knw u re doing good my sister but no vex sha, God no go let u see problem wey go occupy d whole space for ur life Jare!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
@Pink22, my darling, I am so sorry dear for not asking after you. I believe you are fine. You scarce for a few days true true o. Hope ground level for your doormut.

@cjnone, these advices wey you dey hear ehn, e get as e be o. Be like say you get special advisers on fertility matters. grin I too have heard about urine therapy to cure host of diseases but ehm I never chop liver reach that level besides because it worked for one may not mean it will work for all.

@Kaynee, grin you wicked small sha. Make she try am for one month come back come give feedback. grin cool advice.

@wonyi, glad you are fine. Let your faith remain kakaraka in God.

@Santagelo, how are you doing? Your trust in the Lord will not fail you.

@ebony13,uteh,Aladunni how you dey? Been a while o. Hope you are fine too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Thanks y'all i know u didn't forget me.
Tanx Lizzyslaw, Adedoyinsola and Alwaysbaby i was a bit down, went anemic after last af, but am bit stronger now tanx to iron tabs,moringa leaves, ugwu juice and vit D3,
i remember two people had dia b.days cant remember who and who now but happy belated b.day s
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 26, 2013
@Pinky, Ɣ☺ΰ know say ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ normal thing to form MIA sometimes. It is well with you. ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ Always washy Pass wen e wan ♍åkє̲ her Twins boys marry Ɣ☺ΰr Twins gals and e nor fit find you, nor give am Wife to marry again grin tongue. @Alwaysbaby, ℓ̊ did you a mail on Fruitful. @All, there are commited Intercessors that are praying for you Daily and in few weeks/months because of what the Lord will do in Ɣ☺ΰr Life THE DIFFERENCE WILL BE CLEAR.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.