Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406655 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
congrats sayoddy... you shall carry this pregnancy to term by Gods special grace, amen. cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
sayoddy:
Still on the matter. tested 7days period late, negative. 14days period late, negative. I was so worried, the pregnancy symptoms was on and off. I started doubting my state of fertility health and didn't even DTD with dh since ovulation period though it wasn't easy. The pregnancy symptoms started fully 3days ago and I tested yesterday - CD42, 17days late period, Alas BPF stared right back at me!
I'm happy and concerned at the same time having miscarriage twice but I've been praying. Pls send me off with your prayers as I wish everyone BFP.

So here's my birthday (Dec.26) and wedding anniversary (Dec. 6) gift. Now I can celebrate to the glory of God

Congratulations sist
May you carry to terms in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
@sayoddy, when u posted in november 17th,i cried 4 u becos of ur faith,u were very busy dat cycle with @fruitfulray.congratulationsss.maybe ur progesteron is slow dat is y u did not pick ur bfp early.so try n support ur pregnancy as soon as possible with more progesteron..duphaston,cyclogest n injectibles will do dat 4 u.also try register early n rest very well.wishing H&H nine months.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
sayoddy:
Still on the matter. tested 7days period late, negative. 14days period late, negative. I was so worried, the pregnancy symptoms was on and off. I started doubting my state of fertility health and didn't even DTD with dh since ovulation period though it wasn't easy. The pregnancy symptoms started fully 3days ago and I tested yesterday - CD42, 17days late period, Alas BPF stared right back at me!
I'm happy and concerned at the same time having miscarriage twice but I've been praying. Pls send me off with your prayers as I wish everyone BFP.

So here's my birthday (Dec.26) and wedding anniversary (Dec. 6) gift. Now I can celebrate to the glory of God

We all rejoice with you after 9months. The devil is a big liar!!!! We shall be victorious!!!
Just takecare of yourself, the Lord has done it and so shall it be!!!!! Congratulations sis!!!!

Baby dust on us all

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Spakuls:
Thank you mamas @dbeauty ..for all the kind words....

God will locate each and every one of us on this thread in Jesus,Name.Amen!!

Amen. You're welcome mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Congratulations Sayoddy! Stress free 9 months in Jesus mighty name. Fear not Sis. This baby has come to stay..You shall carry to term in Jesus name..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
congrats sayoddy affliction shall not arise again.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
COngrats @Sayoddy, I said it 2017 is not yet over, something amazing can still happen
U shall carry to term and birth safely in Jesus name. Amen

Meanwhile today is my 2nd anniversary and Af showed up this morning, Hmm have just been on low spirit and thinking abt how frustrating TTc can be, see me that planned to launch into baby making immediately yet nothing till now. I'm a reserved person but this phase humled me more. I learnt the virtue of patience and self control from this TTc cos sometimes i just wanna scream abt this delay and the worries associated with it, but i find myself telling me calm down. This thing is all shades of draining. sorry abt my long post

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
@Sayoddy, what the Lord has done for you shall be permanent in Jesus name. Happy and healthy nine months I wish and pray for you. Congratulations.

@Noblekids, happy wedding anniversary, this time next year, your children will surround your table in Jesus name. Congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Redeemed:
@Sayoddy, what the Lord has done for you shall be permanent in Jesus name. Happy and healthy nine months I wish and pray for you. Congratulations.

@Noblekids, happy wedding anniversary, this time next year, your children will surround your table in Jesus name. Congratulations.
Amen, thank you sister. Fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by inspirational93: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
click to download free PDF file on any topic and related courses on any topic(health,wellness,pregnancy,dieting,baby)
http://viwright.com/4as2
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
noblekids dat af is just unwanted blood that u babies dont need cos u re fruitful n no power can say otherwise u shall indeed laugh.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
somebody mentioned alfalfa leaves being good for female fertility.
doc google says its true, and even helps in curing body odours, foul breath and smell v.jay in addition to general fertility.
wondering if the tablet is as good as the natural leaves, here for people interested.

https://www.amazon.com/Natures-Life-Alfalfa-Tablets-Count/dp/B00020IF1O?SubscriptionId=AKIAIISTQ5IDX4L5WE6Q&tag=impressionsng-20&linkCode=alb&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00020IF1O&th=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by monimekaz(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
please I'm on this thread because of my elder sister....She has been having miscarriages since 2011 that she got married..I believe maybe she is not doing enough for herself medically . She prefers prayer centres and spiritual stuffs like that. Please who can recommend a good medical centre in lagos that specializes in this kind of case. Please I want this 2018 to be her year.. God bless everyone here .Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
RipVanWink:
somebody mentioned alfalfa leaves being good for female fertility.
doc google says its true, and even helps in curing body odours, foul breath and smell v.jay in addition to general fertility.
wondering if the tablet is as good as the natural leaves, here for people interested.

https://www.amazon.com/Natures-Life-Alfalfa-Tablets-Count/dp/B00020IF1O?SubscriptionId=AKIAIISTQ5IDX4L5WE6Q&tag=impressionsng-20&linkCode=alb&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00020IF1O&th=1
Thanks Daddy Rip for d link. Pls d mama dat talked about d alfafa leaves pls try n explain further on it,u know we r always eager to try one or two things we read here,who knows which one will click. Abeg dont leave us hanging,come and enlighten us. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
Noblekids:
COngrats @Sayoddy, I said it 2017 is not yet over, something amazing can still happen

Meanwhile today is my 2nd anniversary and Af showed up this morning, Hmm have just been on low spirit and thinking abt how frustrating TTc can be, see me that planned to launch into baby making immediately yet nothing till now. I'm a reserved person but this phase humled me more. I learnt the virtue of patience and self control from this TTc cos sometimes i just wanna scream abt this delay and the worries associated with it, but i find myself telling me calm down. This thing is all shades of draining. sorry abt my long post
sweetheart, happy anniversary to you and your hubby. This is the last one you'd be celebrating without your babies in Jesus name. I said babies cuz God is giving you double for your troubles.
I completely know how you feel cuz my anniversary is also in 2 months and I'm so nervous but keeping faith that the Lord will perfect all that concerns me.
Rather than getting pissed, I think you should be grateful to God for all he has done and how far he has brought you and ur DH. If not for anything for LIFE. Please, dry ur tears, put .some sexy lingerie on, massage your body with a seductive oil and smash the hell out of your hubby till he starts speaking in tongues...... . wink cheesy. Don't dull yourself Biko. If you run out of Kama Sutra positions, Holla at your girl. I got some dangerous moves for special days like this. Hope I'm able to make you smile grin .XOXO

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Martmec: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pls who knows if carrot top drugs is effective for women cuz am about to purchase it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AwsomeGrace: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Noblekids:

Don't worry Sis, this too shall pass and it will surely end in praise for us. Happy Anniversary...countdown to mine in few months time. Our testimony is HERE
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AwsomeGrace: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
sayoddy:
Still on the matter. tested 7days period late, negative. 14days period late, negative. I was so worried, the pregnancy symptoms was on and off. I started doubting my state of fertility health and didn't even DTD with dh since ovulation period though it wasn't easy. The pregnancy symptoms started fully 3days ago and I tested yesterday - CD42, 17days late period, Alas BPF

Congratulations dear, affliction will not rise again in Jesus Name. Your baby is covered with the blood of Jesus. You shall carry to term with ease.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AwsomeGrace: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
mommatriplets:
so went to a new hospital and after the doc suggested for a laproscopy to really see whats going on inside. cost is 50k.
abeg mamas who hv done this procedure before, how did it go?..they said i will be put to sleep and the tubes thoroughly examined..and dye injected etc, that its better than scan or hsg.

i dey fear o.

congrats @ sayyoddy!, you will put to birth safely in
Jesus name

My gyne suggested thesame thing o. I told him i will think about it and get back to him. I dunno wat to do yet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
sayoddy:

Wow!!! Congratulations Mama. Wishing you a stress-free 9 months.
It isn't over. More BFPs loading...
#iamoneofthem
#teamsept2018

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:47am On Dec 31, 2017
sayoddy:

Thank u Jesus!
Congrats dear! U shall carry ds one to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name, amen. Affliction shall not rise d second time. I key into your testimony for my own to manifest soon in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sayoddy(f): 4:59am On Dec 31, 2017
Thanks Ayauche adunola03 mztubsy beegurl lapagegirl Spakuls CravingChic happymummy ekashiloh missyblissy AwsomeGrace MamaHeaven Tripletwins222 and other mamas. God will surely put smile on your face with bfp. In 2018, we shall all carry our babies in Jesus name

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:17am On Dec 31, 2017
congratulations Shollzycute and sayoddy wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months.@sayoddy be positive about this.God will perfect that which he has started.see you on the other side in 40 weeks time.
@Noblekids congratulations on your wedding anniversary.May you both have many more reasons to celebrate in Jesus name.Amen.
@Ayauche,cos i was not around you thought i forgot abi?oya,you know how we do it...please do the needful...
2017 is rounding up in a few hours time but i am confident that God is just starting with us.You know why?If you cross into 2018 then greater things awaits you.God is never too late and He knows why..just keep the faith,just as He did it for our sisters,He will do it for us.
To those of us that have been postponing medical procedures due to fear,2018 should be the year to brace up.For everyone been restricted due to finance,the Lord will open doors for you.And above all,in 2018,there shall be supernatural conception,supernatural childbirth and healings.Just be positive and keep faith.
I love you all.see you by God's grace on the other side of 2018.Please,what ever you do,make sure you are at home by 11:55pm today,otherwise,people will say you went out last year and returned this year.
#confessionbringsconception#

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2017
Pweetymii I think say u don forget me ke wink. No worry have done the needful grin grin
How are u and DH? 2018 will be best for us in Jesus name. Do have a great Sunday

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2017
sayoddy:
Thanks Ayauche adunola03 mztubsy beegurl lapagegirl Spakuls CravingChic happymummy ekashiloh missyblissy AwsomeGrace MamaHeaven Tripletwins222 and other mamas. God will surely put smile on your face with bfp. In 2018, we shall all carry our babies in Jesus name

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2017
InformedLola:

Please help with the location or phone number of the alagbo woman. Thank you.

Hmmmm...lola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by engwari(f): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2017
InformedLola:

Please help with the location or phone number of the alagbo woman. Thank you.
Has he given you the number?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
curvilicious:

Pagey, i don milz u o
How is your borri?
mama John I miss you too. Body they my sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
sayoddy:

Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclemom(f): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
sexygee:
Hello, please does anyone know the price of bromocriptine in Nigeria?

B/w 2200 and 3000

(1) (2) (3) ... (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.