Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401803 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Happy new year to all the mamas and papas here, wishing all of us fertility blessings this 2018 in Jesus name. Amen

@ Tripletwins222 happy anniversary, God bless your home with beautiful children in Jesus name
@Sholzycute, abeg this pronatal vit, can it be commonly found in pharmacies around?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
@Tripletwins222, HMA dearie,may u stay married gracefully with more children around ur table..pls where is partiesss venue,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onlyme07(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
RipVanWink:

oh benin mama, tot ur waka would hv carried you to his doormot since. he is among the top 5 in fertility matters that are reigning in benin city.
when i went there, be prepared to spend the a long time, cos the queue no be here, or you can pay 3k for express service. he is a bit old fashioned and trys to save money for the client.
did an iui then, though he doesnt wash and sort,just injected the raw semen -- this is wrong, and we didnt know then. so you need to watch out for that. bromo 2,5mg is also his prescription of choice +clomid, hope he has evolved to other methods now.
all in all, its a decent place, and affordable. graceland is expensive.have you tried lily hospital?.hear good things about them. only problem i forsee is being an ivf center, like georges lagos, they may want to convince you to do ivf sharp sharp instead of being patient and trying to get to the root cause. the choice is yours though. cos after ttcing for many years, na ivf sure pass, no time to waste

Ma'am what was the cost of IUI then? Trying to have an idea. I'm paraplegic ,will be getting married this year and I want my lady to at least be preg before everything. Tnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Happy new year lovelies. I'm glad we all made it safely. It's a new beginning to start trying again. May God start blessing us with lots of bfps soonest in Jesus name.

What's this gist about alfalfa leaves? Abeg I'm in ooo. Does anyone know the native Yoruba name it's called so I can get it from these iya alagbo(herbal women) who specialize in herbs..... Thanks guys.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Loffloff: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
Me too o
quote author=Tripletwins222 post=63815442]

Sister, I'm interested ooo!
How can I get it? I'm in Lagos.[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
onlyme07:

Ma'am what was the cost of IUI then? Trying to have an idea. I'm paraplegic ,will be getting married this year and I want my lady to at least be preg before everything. Tnx
am male though.

iui prices ranges from 70k to 300k, depending.
you need to ensure that where ever you choose wash and sort the sperm, b4 insemination.
wrote this in the ivf thread, might as well post it for you...scroll down

https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi/234#down
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onlyme07(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
RipVanWink:

am male though.

iui prices ranges from 70k to 300k, depending.
you need to ensure that where ever you choose wash and sort the sperm, b4 insemination.
wrote this in the ivf thread, might as well post it for you...scroll down

https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi/234#down
Tnx. Appreciate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Shollzycute:
For those that are living in Lagos, I can help you with the alfalfa leaf with the help of my younger brother to deliver it to you. Forget the tab. Its very good to soak the leaf yourself. I believe before 3 months you will confirm BFP but follow my instructions n how to use it and also make sure you take folic acid with pronatal vitamin everyday. It works like magic.

In Lagos, interested... Thanks so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bibijay123(f): 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
iomoge2:
Congratulations Joime
So happy for you

Wishing you an easy 9months n easier delivery
Amen

You have a mail ma. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 12:48am On Jan 03, 2018
Shollzycute:
For those that are living in Lagos, I can help you with the alfalfa leaf with the help of my younger brother to deliver it to you. Forget the tab. Its very good to soak the leaf yourself. I believe before 3 months you will confirm BFP but follow my instructions n how to use it and also make sure you take folic acid with pronatal vitamin everyday. It works like magic.

I am interested ma, am in yaba, Lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2018
onlyme07:

Are u marrying her because of babies undecided

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:04am On Jan 03, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onlyme07(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2018
Roseey0:

Nah ma'am. It's obvious I might be the issue and to give her rest of mind

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2018
bibijay123:

You have a mail ma. Thanks.
Kk
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2018
Shollzycute:

please Ma, i'm interested. i stay in yaba .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 9:01am On Jan 03, 2018
Roseey0:

Haba,this ur question get as e be. Pls lets try to be sensitive to peoples plight,we cant all think alike. No offence though

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2018
Heebah:
Haba,this ur question get as e be. Pls lets try to be sensitive to peoples plight,we cant all think alike. No offence though
Thank God you said we all can't think alike. So my comment may appear insensitive to you but very sensitive to me. I won't let any man make pregnancy a criteria for walking me down the aisle.

No offence too wink

Note:I just saw the meaning of parapelgic now.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2018
onlyme07:

Nah ma'am. It's obvious I might be the issue and to give her rest of mind
Marriage in my own dictionary is for companionship first before other added jara.
I say this because people with such thinking may end up going outside to make it happen or even end the marriage when their expectations are not met. You both need to be on the same page. Everything will be made possible in God's own time.

In all
Do as you want to. Life is personal

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Onaswu(f): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2018
Roseey0:

Marriage in my own dictionary is for companionship first before other added jara.
I say this because people with such thinking may end up going outside to make it happen or even end the marriage when their expectations are not met. You both need to be on the same page. Everything will be made possible in God's own time.

In all

He said he is paraplegic that is why he is a bit worried. It is his decision

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2018
Good! Thats y its good to read people's post very well before responding. Have a nice day ma'am

[/quote]Note:I just saw the meaning of parapelgic now. [/quote]

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2018
Roseey0:

In all

Wow... the guy has explained that he might have issues and trying to work on himself, its called preventive measure. We all know that marriage is for companionship, but also to have children, that's why we all are here. If I knew what I know now, i'll would have done some things better before getting married.

While we were doing marriage counselling, the last class was more on sex, babies and all that sort, so a doctor who is also a pastor was the one that took us on the course, and he suggested that we do hormonal assy and some tests before our wedding, so if there were any issues, we have time to treat ourselves and know the direction of our prayer. I thought I was great, seeing my period regularly, no need, blah blah blah. You know the surprising thing, the three ladies I know that did it, got pregnant immediately after their wedding, same month.

Is doing the test a guarantee? no, but at least you will have a knowledge of whats wrong, what to pray about before the wedding and treatment option. Like me, if I knew I had any hormonal imbalance, maybe I would have started taking some medication before the time, eat better and know the direction of what to pray about.

Just as you said, everyone with their own way,@onlyme07 please do whatever you feel is best for you, but go ahead and marry her, put it in prayer and God will surprise you both...

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2018
mamaoge:
@OP, if you are based in Lagos, just go to Apongbon under bridge and ask for the baba that sellsforeign leaves, he sure will have alfalfa or book it and he'll get for you. Though Ive not bought it from him before but Ive bought similar leaves from him and he sells fresh. Alternatively, check thouse nature/herbal shops, they stock the dried ones.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onlyme07(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2018
Roseey0:

In all
I understand you very well ma'am. Being paraplegic (spinal cord injury) shows IUI is the best for guys like myself to have kids because we usually have retroactive ejaculation hence my statement above though,in few cases (10%),natural ejaculation can happen.

We have researched on it and the way forward is my policy instead of complaints. Thanks for your observation and prayers. Appreciate.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onlyme07(m): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2018
FruitfulRay:

Wow... the guy has explained that he might have issues and trying to work on himself, its called preventive measure. We all know that marriage is for companionship, but also to have children, that's why we all are here. If I knew what I know now, i'll would have done some things better before getting married.

While we were doing marriage counselling, the last class was more on sex, babies and all that sort, so a doctor who is also a pastor was the one that took us on the course, and he suggested that we do hormonal assy and some tests before our wedding, so if there were any issues, we have time to treat ourselves and know the direction of our prayer. I thought I was great, seeing my period regularly, no need, blah blah blah. You know the surprising thing, the three ladies I know that did it, got pregnant immediately after their wedding, same month.

Is doing the test a guarantee? no, but at least you will have a knowledge of whats wrong, what to pray about before the wedding and treatment option. Like me, if I knew I had any hormonal imbalance, maybe I would have started taking some medication before the time, eat better and know the direction of what to pray about.

Just as you said, everyone with their own way,@onlyme07 please do whatever you feel is best for you, but go ahead and marry her, put it in prayer and God will surprise you both...

Sure,I'll. Thanks ma'am.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2018
My heartfelt gratitude goes to @4realwoman, Sunny15, MGeey, Fruitfulnathia, Redeemed, AwsomeGrace, dbeauty, happymummy, Noblekids, Ekashiloh for ur best wishes and prayers as we celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary. May God in His infinite mercy, meet us all at our various points of needs in Jesus name, amen.

@all, 2018 is our year of victory. I can feel it. More bfps will rain this year in Jesus name, amen. Pls, don't be discouraged, remain focused and trust in God d giver of children. He will cause our faces to shine this new year.

Who will open d BFP's floor 4 us ds year?
Hmmmm! I will be d first to testify ooo! Devil is a big loser.

@Ekashiloh, d party was done inside our bedroom with enough eatables and drinkables. Dh said he prefers staying inside oo and I happily agreed. It was fun sha.
In all, I really thank God for everything.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
Tripletwins222:
My heartfelt gratitude goes to @4realwoman, Sunny15, MGeey, Fruitfulnathia, Redeemed, AwsomeGrace, dbeauty, happymummy, Noblekids, Ekashiloh for ur best wishes and prayers as we celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary. May God in His infinite mercy, meet us all at our various points of needs in Jesus name, amen.

@all, 2018 is our year of victory. I can feel it. More bfps will rain this year in Jesus name, amen. Pls, don't be discouraged, remain focused and trust in God d giver of children. He will cause our faces to shine this new year.

@Ekashiloh, d party was done inside our bedroom with enough eatables and drinkables. Dh said he prefers staying inside oo and I happily agreed. It was fun sha.

HWA dear, wishing you many more great and fruitful years together...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
Tripletwins222:

HWA dear, wishing you many more great and fruitful years together...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=FruitfulRay post=63853891][/quote]

Amen! Thanks dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
onlyme07:

I understand you very well ma'am. Being paraplegic (spinal cord injury) shows IUI is the best for guys like myself to have kids because we usually have retroactive ejaculation hence my statement above though,in few cases (10%),natural ejaculation can happen.

We have researched on it and the way forward is my policy instead of complaints. Thanks for your observation and prayers. Appreciate.
Am glad you understand.
Maybe I should hv found the meaning of paraplegic first before commenting.

More suggestions will come your way soon. But I still advise you make it formal first. There is a blessing that comes with sacrament of marriage. You may not even need the iui.
Remain blessed

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
onlyme07:

That's my guy,i like ur speedlane,my friend is married to a paraplegic,her doctor advice them 2 do iui n my guy scored twins (boys) they did wedding &dedication 2gether,so collected i 2 plates of food,one 4 wedding reception n one plate 4 dedication.lols,,she is even pregnant again via iui. so hurry up my guy becos i must two plate of rice 4rm u dis yearoo.cheers.

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Imagine u doing party in d bedroom when u know very well that dis kind of party will produce twins,,lols.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Movian and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.