Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5416075 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nictos: 9:07am On Mar 28, 2013
@Opelistic kindly listen to this song and let it uplift your spirit-I LOOK TO YOU-BY WHITNEY HOUSTON

As I lay me down
Heaven hear me now
I'm lost without a cause
After giving it my all

Winter storms have come
And darkened my sun
After all that I've been through
Who on earth can I turn to?

I look to you
I look to you
After all my strength is gone
In you I can be strong

I look to you
I look to you
And when melodies are gone
In you I hear a song, I look to you

About to lose my breath
There's no more fighting left
Sinking to rise no more
Searching for that open door

And every road that I've taken
Led to my regret
And I don't know if I'm gonna make it
Nothing to do but lift my head

I look to you
I look to you
And when all my strength is gone
In you I can be strong

I look to you
I look to you

My levee's have broken, my walls have come
Crumbling down on me
The rain is falling, defeat is calling
I need you to set me free

Take me far away from the battle
I need you, shine on me

I look to you
I look to you
After all my strength has gone
In you I can be strong

I look to you
I look to you

I look to you
I look to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRcKw0BWHIM
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2013
@ nictos, pls dnt make me start. I love this song, when ever I start listening to it I hardly can stop o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
for a couple of times now within the past 6 months, my dh fails to hv an e,rection during my ovulatn window...then after the 17th day his erect,tion comes back to normal...has anybody experienced this b4...n what was the solution?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
@shitapauns,i think is more of a psychological problem,you know,putting himself under pressure during the ovulation window,wanting to have s.ex just for having children,no fun,pleasure,e.t.c.just allow him to relax and you both should enjoy yourself.Don't say to him 'its my ovulation,lets do it'. Just tease him,turn him on during the period,romance wella,he will be pleading for knackson and do it with fun and pleasure.Kindly free him of the stress of knowing your ovulation window and remember to pray.{There is no need of telling him about this too or you discussing about the problem with him again}. The problem has come to an end by God's grace and May The Almighty grant each and everyone of us healthy children soonest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hℓ̊ joyful mothers,its well with us oh.was expecting af yesterday, but she no show.I noticed I spotted a couple ☀̤̣̈̇f drops yesterday and today but the real deal didnt show.I Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ a poas addict,S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ I was at It̶̲̥̅̊ from 9dpo and I keep getting very faint positivetill 2day 14dpo.I did blood pt yesterday It̶̲̥̅̊ was negative.has anyone ever experienced this?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godssent: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
@Godsent, thanks be to God for his blessings in your family,am really happy reading your testimony. Like what u said dat conception is more of spiritual than physical,my dear is true. I and my hubby normally quarrel during my ovulation days,and it happens every month,sometimes one mind will tell me don't to beg him,and what will bring d misunderstanding will be something dat is irrelevant, like dis month,same thing happened,so my hubby told me dat he noticed that we normally quarrel during my fertile period,and that is not ordinary,that satan is jst playin with us and that we r allowing him to manipulate us,I then told him dat all will be well. But I strongly believe that this year will not pass me by cos satan is a big time liar, I have stopped googling concerning conception and all sorts of things,I don't even know d date my next menstrual period will come,cos I don't want to start counting days,I just removed my mind from knowing wen my period will show.. God will c all of us tru. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stevade(f): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
@ Opelistic dont cry anymore try nd go for serious deliverance, the dream u had is real instead of u having baby nd feeding baby real life, u are doing that in the other world that means your miracle is near but there are forces working against it so my dear dont relent in prayer.

@ All lets be careful in any decision making, God wil surely see us thru.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
opelistic1: Thanks to u all, also thanks for d encouragement. Am so glad and happy to have u, if not for u I don't kw how I will b feeling now, I believe devil is a liar (o lagbara ko ni igbala) with the power that resurrected jesus from the grave we shall overcome, dis year is our year of plenty testimonies. Once again thank u for being there for me.

My dear. Your testimony shall not tarry for much longer in jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
Flakeey: @Uteh, amen and God bless

Good morning all,
AF was supposed to come on monday, till today, nothing!
i dint want to test cos i have no symptoms whatsoever, not even the normal AF signs i get, i am even doubting if i ovulate this month, neither boobss cramps nor tenderness, no pelvic cramps or heaviness, no NOTHING maybe the predicte sef no dey talk true sometimes, who knows?
hubby forced me to POAS this morning, nothing!! BFN
my circle has been btw 26 to 28days for over a year, i dont know what is happening this month.
No sign of AF, no sign of pregnancy!!!ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
soooooooo Angry!!!!
My dear I tire too o! I'm currently on cd 40
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
favored gal:
My dear I tire too o! I'm currently on cd 40
[quote author=favored gal]mine showed up at cd57.got treated for hyperprolactin and AF showed up.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 1:45am On Mar 29, 2013
[quote author=zeezzy][/quote][quote author=zeezzy][/quote

My prolactin levels two months ago was 23. Dr said it was ok that above 25 was hyper.

For me I think its just an anovulatory cycle

What was your prolactin level?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by opelistic1(f): 1:57am On Mar 29, 2013
May God see us thru. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godssent: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
@Godsent,God we really deliver us from what we don't know, I also eat,bath and ave sex in d dream and also I normally dreamt about my days in secondary sch, where am writing an exam, but in that dream I will not know what to write,even if I see what to write,I can't be able to write,others will pass their papers but I won't pass mine.. I do pray and reject it, since monday my church has bin having night vigil with fasting,and it will end today,Day before yesterday I dreamt where I saw my friends celebrating that they are doing child dedication,I was so happy but I got angry with one of them that she didn't invite me. My dear I have faith that my situation will change for good. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
Happpy ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ friday to you all, may God of heaven confirm his reasons ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ resurrection I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ our lives

@ Opelistic, I'm happpy you are к̲̣̣̥ already, my sis, its well, our testimony is not far off

@ all i hail o, let's continue to trust, believe a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ hold unto God above all, he can deal wit all shortcomings preventing our miracle babies from coming forth, he has done it B̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅Ɛ̷̃̊ , he wil do it again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godssent: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
@Uteh,I say a very big amen to your prayers.

@All,i think couples fighting/quarreling during the woman's ovulation period is more of spiritual than the physical.I do experience it with my wife.Even when i try as much as possible to avoid having misunderstanding with her.At times,we will end up not meeting all throughout the period of her ovulation.Most times,we counter it by praying and reminding ourself that we are allowing the devil to take control over spirit,soul and flesh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2013
Hello great people of God,
I thank God for the faith of the men and women on this forum. Faith is key on this walk through destiny. I thank God for this process He has taken me through as He has answered so many of my desires for smaller things that I know that the manifestation of my children at the right time is settled.

We will all testify of God's faithfulness. Our story will be used to lift up others who may undertake this journey that nothing is too difficult for God. And faithful is He who promised. Abraham staggered not is unbelief neither did he consider the deadness of his or his wife's body.

As Jesus death led captivity captive, I pray that all that which has held you, your children, your womb and loins bound are now led captive in Jesus name. As the temple curtains rent at the death of Christ, all evil chains holding you bound are rent now and you are escaped like a bird out of the cage of the fowler in Jesus name.

For your shame and delay, receive double honour, blessings and glory in Jesus name. Bask in the new release Christ has purchased for you in His blood. amen.

I pray for peace that passes all human understanding to pervade your life and living.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bankiele(f): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
hello everyone i'm new on nairaland and i've bin following this thread.i got married dec 2011,and i have been ttc,dis thread has been a source of encouragement for me.since late last year my period has been irregular.it came jan and up till now it hasnt cme.plannin to c d doctor nxt week bt my hubby says its jst stress i shldnt worry.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
@Adetunrayo, I dey see your signature ooo, I have read your testimony, congrats. God will take care of you and your baby,your hubby too won't be left out of God's cover.

I tap into your blessing in Jesus name.Kiss her now for me, as you do am the one doing that, smelling and feeling the new baby.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
bankiele: hello everyone i'm new on nairaland and i've bin following this thread.i got married dec 2011,and i have been ttc,dis thread has been a source of encouragement for me.since late last year my period has been irregular.it came jan and up till now it hasnt cme.plannin to c d doctor nxt week bt my hubby says its jst stress i shldnt worry.
you are welcome.its good that you see a doctor as soon as possible.may God answer our prayers.babydust to everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hello all once-again revived parents of glorious seed, happy Easter to you all. Praise the Lord, for we have the victory in Jesus name. All stones of shame, reproach, barrenness, unfruitfulness, poverty,lack have been rolled away. The power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead quickens our mortal bodies to bring forth the promise that God has already granted us.
Rejoice as the season of increase is here.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2013
Hi mummies in the house howz every one doing and how are u coping in ur different cycles, those waiting to ovulate, those in the 2ww waiting to test, those waiting for the witch to take her leave wherever u are in ur cycle God is in control. Happy Easter and may the Resurrection power quicken our mortal bodies IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
Happy Easter sweet mummies, wishing you all α̲̅ blissful, joyous Ãήϑ wonderfull Easter celebration. Our lord has conquered, so let's get ready 4 our testimonies.
Baby dust τ̲̅ȍ us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyfullmum: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mamas in the house, happy easter to u all, but why the silence now,abi all the mamas are busy with knackson or what? Each time i check in there will be no comment? Why now? I miss every one,pls comment now.sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2013
Hello fruitful mamas. Please can anyone tell me where i can buy fertilaid for men in PH.
Baby dust 2 all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:52am On Apr 02, 2013
i'm starting my 3rd and final cycle of clomid today. im so sick of drugs, the metformin, the clomid, everything! if nothing happens this cycle, il have to move on to another option, maybe Gonal F or IUI or something.

i'm still even thinking of how to get DH to do a SA, so we can rule that out and know that its just my PCOS holding us back.

Happy belated easter sisters, i pray that the power of the resurrection of Christ will speak life to our situations this month of April
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2013
Hello pretty ladies in d hus,hope u all celebrated ur easter wella witout thinking of d ttc wahala? Am due for my period dis week,but don't know d date,I ave a regular cycle (25). but just don't want to count it to know d exact date I will see my flow, so dat my mind won't b at d date,started feeling pain last night,though it comes and go as d usually pre-menstrual pain, but am praying so that it will be pregnancy pain and not pre-menstrual pain. We ladies in dis ttc thread really need an answers to our prayers and God will surely do it for us. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.