Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405636 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=MGeey post=64340898]
thanks very much ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
emywealth11:
I am not marketing ,the truth is that I found out how effective it is and I just couldn't hold myself from getting it for friends and other family members who are now free from pregnancy issues. If I talk about it too much,it is because I know it's works and just want others who are not aware to get it easily
Mr splina chlorophyll abeg swerve,u r begining to sound like a broken record. We don hear u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyShadow(f): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jojogirlx: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
My sister.. sadi have been thru this so i know ow sad it can be. Start Metformin, do away with al sugars, reduce carb, nd stop fizzy drinks, do some light walks then induce. Monitor ovulation after inducing with opk or follicular tracking then Bd when is time& above al pray more. This is your year of uncommon favours. Amen. Baby dust to us all
Anitaamich:
It's 4months now and no sign of af.. pls fruitful mamas what should i do next? Should i induce and start treatment? Please don't read and pass.. dealing with pcos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
cry
Ayauche:

U and DH should get tested again, if it's confirmed that there's is no infection then maybe it's just ur normal discharge.

Adunola03 congratulations

Thanks but we have tested and treated several times he often gets a negative while mine continues to be positive with different names like initially it was staph later it was something else the last time was candida which I treated together with hubby and spent not less than 60 k but the discharge is still there. I don't want to run anymore tests as its milking us dry financially

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
chigirl45:

I will advice you do a cervical swab, its not normal to have whitish discharge.

Thanks dear but am tired of it all it comes out positive with different names like initially it was staph later it was something else the last time was candida which I treated together with hubby for a complete one month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=sunny15 post=64312380][/quote]

My dear it's so painful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
[
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
MGeey:

If the infection is still recurring after treatments, take garlic supplement or take the raw one daily if you can stand the smell.

Thanks dear that's what am now doing and also am taking more fermented foods to provide my body with probiotics to fight bad bacteria and also taking apple cider vinegar too I hope to start seeing positive results soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
MGeey:

If the infection is still recurring after treatments, take garlic supplement or take the raw one daily if you can stand the smell.

Thanks dear that's what am now doing and also am taking more fermented foods to provide my body with probiotics to fight bad bacteria and also taking apple cider vinegar too I hope to start seeing positive results soon. Twins fall on us

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
@ happymummy shey I can start trying without going for hsg post surgery abi?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinoj0225(f): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
sunny15:

sorry sis.it is well.just know you're not alone.same here,we'v spent a lot,just concerning this thing.just like a mama here advised,maybe you should start taking raw garlic. if you can't stand chewing it,you can swallow it or you take garlic supplement. Its really frustrating.I can't count the number of tests I've done.

Please what's the function of the garlic eaten raw?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anitaamich: 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
jojogirlx:
My sister.. sadi have been thru this so i know ow sad it can be. Start Metformin, do away with al sugars, reduce carb, nd stop fizzy drinks, do some light walks then induce. Monitor ovulation after inducing with opk or follicular tracking then Bd when is time& above al pray more. This is your year of uncommon favours. Amen. Baby dust to us all
Amen.. thank you dear. I have stopped sugary drinks, I'm finding it difficult to reduce carb but will keep trying. Tried to keto but mehhnn keto isn't sustainable so I stopped. I already bought metformin, fertilaid, vitex and m2tone but DH refused me taking them, started giving me lectures about how I shouldn't take drugs without doctors prescription bla bla bla : embarassed I'm just being stubborn cos I hate hospitals, I'm giving it this week, if AF doesn't show, then will induce.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
missyblissy:
@ happymummy shey I can start trying without going for hsg post surgery abi?

You can but am sure when you go see your doctor he will request u do an hsg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Loffloff: 6:08am On Jan 20, 2018
Good day fruitful mama's.. AF reared her ugly head again... Feeling so lost and wondering when all this will end.. Been TTC for 2.5 years now.. DH doesn't like to talk to me whenever I see my period.. Please who knows a good gynecologist in Lagos? I am truly tired of spending money on TTC..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2018
Loffloff:
Good day fruitful mama's.. AF reared her ugly head again... Feeling so lost and wondering when all this will end.. Been TTC for 2.5 years now.. DH doesn't like to talk to me whenever I see my period.. Please who knows a good gynecologist in Lagos? I am truly tired of spending money on TTC..

Good morning mama
Definitely there is an end to ttc
Keep hope alive
You and Dh need to encourage one another
It is well with you Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:47am On Jan 20, 2018
Tripletwins222:

shocked
The ones I do see here cost N200 for 4 or 5 pieces. It s not as big as an orange and they said it s local one nd not agric. I come dey wonder d difference btw d local one and agric one sef after all, all of them na lemon.
my colleague once told me that the local one is better than the agric one. But for me lemon Na lemon ooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:51am On Jan 20, 2018
missyblissy:
@ happymum.my shey I can start trying without going for hsg post surgery abi?
it is advisable to go for hsg to check if your tubes are open to avoid one having etopic pregnancy which is not our potion here in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2018
vinoj0225:

Please what's the function of the garlic eaten raw?
its for infection
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Currently on cd3 with heavy flow. I usually have a heavy period but clomid increased d flow drastically this time. I've bn bleeding heavily since yestaday. Mamas, pls, is there a way I can stop heavy flow? If yes, hope it won't affect me in any way as am ttc? I nearly collapsed yestaday as I started loosing strength. It even baffled dh. I have to say bye bye to clomid as it didn't yield a positive result. All my efforts were fruitless.

New cycle, no money for prenatal vitamins again as I've not been able to secure a job. My little savings have bn spent on this issue cry and still nothing nothing. Dh sef, no show for him side. I will only put my trust in God and just allow nature to take its course. embarassed I decided not to even call my doctor cos she may end up suggesting another drugs which I won't be able to afford. May God take away this reproach away from us in Jesus name, amen.

Babe, calm down. The lord is your strength. Most ppl get preggie one to 2 cycles after clomid treatment, so hope is not lost. Be prayerful. The first pregnancy that I miscarried was a cycle after I stopped clomid.

God of surprises will see you through.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2018
mum4sure:
Thanks all for your reply. I have told her severally not to dare tell anyone on who is at fault or not. God gave us each other to be our brothers keeper. Let your secrete be between two of you.

God bless us all.

It all depends on if the hubby is co-operating. Some men will have low sperm count but refuse to take treatment or stop taking alcohol. In that case, you have to get others involved. Low sperm count is treatable and shouldn't be a big issue but some men out of ego will tell u its not possible, that every form of infertility is caused by the woman. They accused their wives openly. In such cases, you have to save ur head too.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2018
mamatwiny:

Babe, calm down. The lord is your strength. Most ppl get preggie one to 2 cycles after clomid treatment, so hope is not lost. Be prayerful. The first pregnancy that I miscarried was a cycle after I stopped clomid.
M
God of surprises will see you through.

Amen ooo! Thanks ma dear. May God continue to sustain u and ur lo in Jesus name, amen. Wishn u a smooth ride to ur destination.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2018
mamatwiny:

It all depends on if the hubby is co-operating. Some men will have low sperm count but refuse to take treatment or stop taking alcohol. In that case, you have to get others involved. Low sperm count is treatable and shouldn't be a big issue but some men out of ego will tell u its not possible, that every form of infertility is caused by the woman. They accused their wives openly. In such cases, you have to save ur head too.

I concur with u jare. Most of them are egocentric even when their fertility status is discouraging. They hardly agree to run test as they claim to be 100% alright. A frnd of mine has a younger sis who has been TTC for d past 4yrs. The dh asked her to go for test but refused to go. D lady pleaded with him to run a test too. The result indicated dat d dh has low sperm count. The lady now asked how they're going to treat it and he told her to go and treat herself first. He even asked her if she wld like him to try outside shocked. I was surprised oo. Some men eeh! Na only God go help us. Some wld even shift d blame on u openly not minding whoever dat may hear it. U may even be living wt them under one roof without knowing dat they've been trying outside to know if they can impregnate a lady. It s only by d special grace of God dat some of us are still holding our dhs, and they are cooperating with us.
May God help us to conquer TTC in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tpapi: 11:05am On Jan 20, 2018
SULPHUROXIDE:
Hello house,i have been reading alot of testimonies concerning this mixture,so i thought i should share with the house,dont know if you v heard of it already.
dis mixture takes care of what
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
adunola03:

Thanks mamas, Guess am just been over eager, just want to do the tests and be done with them.
But on a happier note, I picked up continuing my ICAN Exams to keep my mind off TTC, results came out yesterday and I am now a qualified Chartered Accountant.
You are welcome able colleague. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
Prisca1993:
Good day mama's pls I need help as I don't know what else to do. Pls don't Waka pass and God will bless you. Each time I Bd with Dh I usually see this whitish discharge, it is not stretchy, not smelly either but always there. I have treated infection severally but it never goes away. My O is close but am worried as I don't know if it's the cause of my infertility pls has anyone experienced this? Plz help a sister.
if it's white discharge, have you you considered it was your "cum" . I mean your discharge when you climaxed. I see that on hubby's dick anytime I have a mind blowing orgasm. If the texture looks like "cottage cheese" it's probably just yeast infection. You prolly did something that altered the PH of your vagina. Or better still, see your doc and don't self medicate. Get A vaginal swab done.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
adunola03:

No. I think doing that is wrong. It is as if one is trying to vindicate or justify oneself from taking the blame for the infertility. As we all know marriage is for better or worse.
My case is similar to that of your friend, but I still subject myself to series of tests and procedures in my quest to have children. I am totally in this with my DH, will continue standing by him till will surmount this challenges. Encourage ur friend to protect her husband's ego, please.
God bless you ma'am.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
mum4sure:
Please mamas. which brand of castor oil is better and how much is it.
I bought Bell's B castor oil brand, it's popular and goes for less than a thousand naira
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Semi Long post alert
Abeg make I rant small. TTC is just stressful, sometimes you begin to wonder if you are different from people that gets pregnant easily, I have restricted myself from going to certain gatherings because of talk talk, people that doesn't care about you will act as if they care about your present situation just to mock you, some people have the habit of alway starring at ones stomach. In all it is well, I never knew child bearing will be difficult for me, I always thought that ones I get married it will just click immediately without stress. But it didn't go that way. Now doc said I should do HSG but hubby is nt buying the idea, am trying to convince him to agree to it, but at the same time am scared.
Abeg I don tire if I continue to dey rant dey go break. But in all I give God thanks for everything and I believe one day my story will change and I will conceive my miracle babies. And I wish all mama's same. Psalm 25 vs 1-2 says Unto thee O Lord, do I lift up my soul.O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me. So shall it be for us all in Jesus Name.
#2018 our Year of miracle conception#

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrsMusty(f): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hello mamas been here for a while but I hardly post.The journey has been extremely rough...Some Nigerian doctors no dey help at all.Posted here about ectopic pregnancy around August last year.I was pregnant and bleeding, went for a scan only to be told it was ectopic.Later found out I had miscarried even b4 taking d scan.Now I am just too scared to even try.Dont know if it was actually ectopic or not.I have had problems with infection nd Cyst in times past.Now all I do is pick up fights with dh during ovulation just to avoid sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NimmyBee(f): 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
NimmyBee:

Thank you
Can I take Vit b complex in place of the Vit b6 and how do I use the ewedu and the vit. is it together or how?

No one is answering this. Don't just pass by please

(1) (2) (3) ... (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.