Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395489 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nurry:
Someone should comfort me.
Af just came. I am not pregnant again cry cry cry

Don't worry, Nurry, it will soon seize for 9 months in Jesus name. Stay positive!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ameera2018:
Good morning ladies & gentlemen (loll),

I am new on this thread but i want to encourage someone today with words from my daily devotional rhapsody of reality.

Even as we are TTC our confidence in the word of God must be unshakable. It may be difficult but continue to act your faith in the word and you will always win. In Philippians 4:6 the bible says 'Be careful for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let you request be made known unto God'

The prayer section further says "Now more than ever, i am assured of victory, success and the glory life because your word says so. My life is a daily manifestation of the supernatural, because you have made me an overcomer; winning is my life style in Jesus name'

I have been TTC for 17months now, it hasn't been easy but this words have encouraged me and i thought to share so that it may encourage someone.

2018 is our year

You are welcome Ameera2018. May your stay be short.

Yes, God has the final say and His thoughts for us are always good and never for evil

We shall all rejoice.

@Prisca, since you have gone for series of tests, we might as well conclude that it's normal.

But to put your mind at rest, you could also consult with your doctor who might require for swab test of that whitish discharge while it is still fresh (sorry, very inconveniencing).

If they conclude that it's nothing (which it is- nothing), then please enjoy your creamy body.

Many men are wishing to have such in a wife biko. I no fit shout
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
CravingChic:

AMEN!!

Just let the period flow and try to eat well so you don't feel faint.

Ok dear! Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
cry cry cry

Able God, pls have mercy on us, wipe away our tears, console our yearning souls and grant us d grace to experience d joy of motherhood in Jesus name, amen.

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=sunny15 post=64312380][/quote]

If the infection is still recurring after treatments, take garlic supplement or take the raw one daily if you can stand the smell.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anitaamich: 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
Tripletwins222:
cry cry cry

Able God, pls have mercy on us, wipe away our tears, console our yearning souls and grant us d grace to experience d joy of motherhood in Jesus name, amen.
Amen.. Lord please give all of us a chance embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonynelly: 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Please Mamas, which type of shop can I buy hot water bottle for castor oil massage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
ebonynelly:
Please Mamas, which type of shop can I buy hot water bottle for castor oil massage.

U can check big pharmacies or maternity shops. D last time I checked at a pharmacy around last year Nov/Dec, d price was N1,200.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Cuppymummy:
Sore breasts before AF is usually as a result of low progesterone. Taking Vitamin B6 50mg after ovulation till before period helps with the issue and usually stops the breast pain. I learned it here and that's what I did for mine.

But do check with your doctor before taking any supplement.
Mama thank you so much for this suggestion. I used evening primrose oil and I didn't see any improvement I will try the vitb6
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 12:41am On Jan 19, 2018
@ Curvilicious, this is good news, congrats once more to you and your aunty, God be praised
@ Ladyshadow, hope you've heard the advice; you just got married so relax and enjoy your honeymoon, away with fear and anxiety
@ Nurry, don't despair, the lord is your strength
Baby dust to all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 5:51am On Jan 19, 2018
[
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:08am On Jan 19, 2018
Any mama in ph that needs Duphaston should holla the number on my signature.
Just a pack giveaway.
It's a progesterone support.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:09am On Jan 19, 2018
ebonynelly:
Maternity or newborn shops
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NimmyBee(f): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2018
Good morning mummies in the house, I am new here. I am a young girl in my early twenties, I ran a hormonal assay some months because I was lactating which shows a very high prolactin and I was placed on bromocriptine for 3months although it suppressed but it's not normal yet. I noticed if I stop taking the bromocriptine the discharge comes back, I do af every month but number of CD varies but within the 21-35 days, think I see signs of O but can't predict date. I got married last month. I am tired of the bromocriptine and it's effect. I read here about ewedu and Vit b6, does that really work cos I don't mind trying it. please mummies help me with natural treatment .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2018
NimmyBee:
Good morning mummies in the house, I am new here. I am a young girl in my early twenties, I ran a hormonal assay some months because I was lactating which shows a very high prolactin and I was placed on bromocriptine for 3months although it suppressed but it's not normal yet. I noticed if I stop taking the bromocriptine the discharge comes back, I do af every month but number of CD varies but within the 21-35 days, think I see signs of O but can't predict date. I got married last month. I am tired of the bromocriptine and it's effect. I read here about ewedu and Vit b6, does that really work cos I don't mind trying it. please mummies help me with natural treatment .
Welcome dear. May your stay be short.
You can search with the key word and see people that have used it. I remb curvilicious aka Mama John used it too and today John is here. It works, you can give it a try .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NimmyBee(f): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2018
Roseey0:

Welcome dear. May your stay be short.
You can search with the key word and see people that have used it. I remb curvilicious aka Mama John used it too and today John is here. It works, you can give it a try .

OK ma, thank you, but how do I search for that
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2018
NimmyBee:
Welcome Nimmybee. May your stay be short and fruitful.

Yes ewedu and vitamin B6 has worked for many women here. And also cabbage taken raw. Bromocriptin does not always work for everyone, I guess because many people cannot tolerate the side effects. A great alternative is D.o.s.t.i.n.e.x. Fewer side effects, works faster and more expensive. Search the name on nairaland without the dots.

Always check with your doctor before trying any meds.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2018
adunola03:

Thanks mamas, Guess am just been over eager, just want to do the tests and be done with them.
But on a happier note, I picked up continuing my ICAN Exams to keep my mind off TTC, results came out yesterday and I am now a qualified Chartered Accountant.
Congratulations on becoming Chartered. God bless you more and more.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bimsol115: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2018
Good morning Everyone,
Baby dust to us all!!!.

My marriage will be a year old in March and I've been trusting God for my Miracle baby. I've gone through so many issues.
From Myomectomy, series of tests, HSG, taking Clomid and anything you can think of.

It feels good to read from others who are experiencing the same thing. Any advice is welcome.
I pray our stay here will be short.

God bless us all smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2018
Cuppymummy:
Congratulations on becoming Chartered. God bless you more and more.
Amen ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
NimmyBee:

Welcome mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emywealth11(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Well it is good to pray because that is the first step towards actualising a best result,but still on still natural solutions are direct and has no side effects as this product i am about to introduced to you has worked for many,have you heard of edmark splina chlorophyll? How does it work; the thing is that every activities within our body are made possible by blood,this very substance is responsible for transfer and proper functioning of not only food,fluids,nerve functionality but also speed up the movement of sperm fluid. If one's blood is balanced,every transport is maximised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emywealth11(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nurry have you seen a doctor about this? If you have and he issused a medication,well fine but if there is no sign of improvements then just know for sure the first step is balancing of your blood which is made possible by splina chlorophyll. I strongly recommend you go for it and trust me you will call to thank me for this and if you have any questions am all ears

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anitaamich: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Good day fruitful mamas.. please I need recommendations on a good hospital in portharcourt.. can't seem to choose one between the bridge clinic, gynescope hospital and save a life. They all have good reviews and I'm confused. Please help me out, don't read and pass biko wink thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emywealth11(m): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
For pregnancy issues one best natural remedy which has worked is splina chlorophyll and I strongly recommend this for women with pregnancy issues
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emywealth11(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Well note that excess intake of vit b6 is detrimental to health in many ways,though I will suggest you give it a try
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emywealth11(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Taking garlic supplements is even harmful to an ulcer patient. Take supplements rich in fibres and later on take chlorophyll product to solidify a positive result ]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=emywealth11 post=64339296]Taking garlic supplements is even harmful to an ulcer patient. Take supplements rich in fibres and later on take chlorophyll product to solidify a positive result ][/quote

Am sure we ve heard enough of this ur marketing spree on spline chlorophyll. Those interested in it will contact u. Please stop derailing the thread biko.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emywealth11(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
I will say an amen to this 50 times and the reason I got so interested listening and sorting out for solutions in the ofuture pregnancy is more personal and as such I whole heartedly will put all I have on line to see that pregnancy issues is a common problem. The magical product(i must say) worked for several women and today they are carrying Thier babies,this product is a supplement called splina chlorophyll,please and please go get it but if you don't how to go about getting it,i will tell you how
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emywealth11(m): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
I am not marketing ,the truth is that I found out how effective it is and I just couldn't hold myself from getting it for friends and other family members who are now free from pregnancy issues. If I talk about it too much,it is because I know it's works and just want others who are not aware to get it easily
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=sunny15 post=64324602][/quote]

I can't remember the name of the brand that i took but it was very good. Just go to a good pharmacy and get a well known brand. You can even ask a pharmacist if its okay (because of the ulcer) to take it or take it and observe. Sorry for the ulcer dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NimmyBee(f): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Cuppymummy:
Welcome Nimmybee. May your stay be short and fruitful.

Yes ewedu and vitamin B6 has worked for many women here. And also cabbage taken raw. Bromocriptin does not always work for everyone, I guess because many people cannot tolerate the side effects. A great alternative is D.o.s.t.i.n.e.x. Fewer side effects, works faster and more expensive. Search the name on nairaland without the dots.

Always check with your doctor before trying any meds.
Thank you
Can I take Vit b complex in place of the Vit b6 and how do I use the ewedu and the vit. is it together or how?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.