Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404882 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 8:39am On Feb 12, 2018
DonaTee:

Sorry plz clarify me. Do you massage d garlic oil In d Vijay or on d stomach?
Soak d oil with a flannel n place it on ur abdomen, n Place hot water bottle.just like castoroil massage. cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2018
@ekashiloh may God continue to watch over you and keep you Amen

Good morning mamas

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2018
ekashiloh:
Soak d oil with a flannel n place it on ur abdomen, n Place hot water bottle.just like castoroil massage. cheers.

Wow! Thnx ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2018
ekashiloh:
Hapi sunday mamas,make una thank God for meoo,i went to portharcourt to see a new gynea for some check up.on my way back 2 uyo,we were traped by arm robbers at d exact point they kill mama adiahakwaibom's dh. but GOD spared our bus.we were on d road 4 almost 2hrs. i am jet 2 recover 4rm shock of gunshuts dat y i cannot even post.just thinking ttc nearly took my life.but my pastor says it's part of my WIDD.

I thank God for you. No evil shall come near you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2018
Omojudy:

How does it work?

Pls read down a lil I wrote smth I saw about it. Dunno how to quote d post to link ur question.
But I also suggest to meet d herbs sellers. Dey may hav other stuffs dey add it make it work well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
ekashiloh:
U can add castoroil 2 it,or use galic oil today n castor oil d next day.cheers..

God bless you for this wonderful reply. May God grant you your heart desires amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
Prayer Monday

Lord we bless you and worship you
Thank you for our lives
Thank you for our dhs
Thank you for our source of income
Thank you for that which you are set to do for us
Take all the glory in Jesus name Amen

We ask for mercy
Lord forgive us in all the ways we have sinned against you

Your word in John 14:13-14 King James Version (KJV) says

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Standing on your word

Give us brand new reproductive organs in Jesus name Amen
Open every blocked fallopian tubes miraculously in Jesus name Amen
Heal every our our emotional and psychological wounds in Jesus name Amen
Please Lord provide for us financially in Jesus name Amen
As we go in search of medical attention direct us to godly doctors and please use them for us in Jesus name Amen
Turn all negative medical reports to godo testimonies for us in Jesus name Amen

I pray for every mama that is pregnant, we decree that they shall deliver safely and in good health in Jesus name Amen
None shall die will birthing their Los in Jesus name Amen
There shall be no complication in Jesus name Amen
There shall be no human and medical error in Jesus name Amen

I pray for everyone that is bereaved,please console and comfort

We cover ourselves with the blood of Jesus

Thank you Jesus for answers

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
DonaTee:

Pls read down a lil I wrote smth I saw about it. Dunno how to quote d post to link ur question.
But I also suggest to meet d herbs sellers. Dey may hav other stuffs dey add it make it work well
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
@ekashiloh: I join all the mama here to thank God on your behalf and I pray that in any step we all make in this TTC journey will bring us fortune and earth shaking testimony IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uniquemiracle: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Cuppymummy:
You're welcome uniquemiracle. May God answer you speedily. If I may suggest, drink the bitterleaf water once a day and in the morning; then go ahead and eat your ewedu cooked with only salt and crayfish afterwards or at night.

I hear eating raw cabbage is also good for reducing prolactin.

Thanks @ cuppymummy for the prayers and response. It will surely end in praise for us. If I'm to include the cabbage, what time of the day is suitable?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
Good evening mama. I hope everyone is doing fine. Its been a while i posted,been a bit busy with work and other things.
I know some of u will remember my story about d struggles n all,after dat day a mama reached out to me(she doesnt want me to mention her name but in due time i will...may God bless her sooooo much) sent me money so dh can do his SFA. We were able to do it and d result is out. Pls sabi mamas on thread,help me to interpret d result so we can know what step to take next.
Volume: 3.0
pH: 7.4
Appearance: Gray
Total detected:207
Concentration(10^6/ml): 35.10
Total of motile sperm: 169
Percentage of motile sperm: 81:64
Progressive motility: 20.32
Non-progressive motility: 61.32
Immotility: 18.36
Total of sample: 105*10^6
Normal: 197
Anomaly: 10
Anomaly of head: 2
Anomaly of body: 3
Anomaly of tail: 5
Culture: No significant bacteria growth isolated.
Pls help me out...cc: ripvanwick,4realwoman,miraclebaby,loisemm,fvine,happymummy,cuppymummy,ekashiloh,donatee,roseey0 and all sabi mamas. God bless u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
happymummy:
Prayer Monday

Lord we bless you and worship you
Thank you for our lives
Thank you for our dhs
Thank you for our source of income
Thank you for that which you are set to do for us
Take all the glory in Jesus name Amen

We ask for mercy
Lord forgive us in all the ways we have sinned against you

Your word in John 14:13-14 King James Version (KJV) says

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Standing on your word

Give us brand new reproductive organs in Jesus name Amen
Open every blocked fallopian tubes miraculously in Jesus name Amen
Heal every our our emotional and psychological wounds in Jesus name Amen
Please Lord provide for us financially in Jesus name Amen
As we go in search of medical attention direct us to godly doctors and please use them for us in Jesus name Amen
Turn all negative medical reports to godo testimonies for us in Jesus name Amen

I pray for every mama that is pregnant, we decree that they shall deliver safely and in good health in Jesus name Amen
None shall die will birthing their Los in Jesus name Amen
There shall be no complication in Jesus name Amen
There shall be no human and medical error in Jesus name Amen

I pray for everyone that is bereaved,please console and comfort

We cover ourselves with the blood of Jesus

Thank you Jesus for answers

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
madamnwaokolo:
One can also use omi ogi with bara, that's what I used cures infection and shrinks fibroids

Sis, pls what is omi ogi? Is it d water dat comes after filtering ogi or what? Is it going to be cooked or soaked?

I just got d so called bara today for N200. Planning to start taking it tomorrow. I even searched for asunwon leaves but the agbo sellers said they don't know it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
Heebah:
Good evening mama. I hope everyone is doing fine. Its been a while i posted,been a bit busy with work and other things.
I know some of u will remember my story about d struggles n all,after dat day a mama reached out to me(she doesnt want me to mention her name but in due time i will...may God bless her sooooo much) sent me money so dh can do his SFA. We were able to do it and d result is out. Pls sabi mamas on thread,help me to interpret d result so we can know what step to take next.
Total of sample: 105*10^6
Pls help me out...cc: ripvanwick,4realwoman,miraclebaby,loisemm,fvine,happymummy,cuppymummy,ekashiloh,donatee,roseey0 and all sabi mamas. God bless u all
Pls ooo mamas make una no jump and pass my post abeg. I will love to jave every input i can get on dis so we can be sure of what we r dealing with while i prepare for my own test too. No knowledge is too small. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 12:37am On Feb 13, 2018
Heebah:
Pls ooo mamas make una no jump and pass my post abeg. I will love to jave every input i can get on dis so we can be sure of what we r dealing with while i prepare for my own test too. No knowledge is too small. Thanks

the way you wrote some of the items is a lil confusing. better take a pic..crop out all the personal info. and upload

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zytto: 2:55am On Feb 13, 2018
It is time to smile again in our 2018 IVF treatment 50% price slash.

Here at Fusion Nest fertility Centre , our primary focus and commitment is to see you realize your dream of parenthood, to carry your own babies.

Our 2018 IVF treatment price slash is open to couples struggling with cases of infertility, regardless of their age or whatever they might have done before.

Do you fall into any of these categories?

Have you been trying to conceive, but to no avail?

Have you tried any form of ART/ Fertility treatment before, yet with no result?

Do you think you're too old as a woman to conceive? You are over 40/50 years of age and think your time is up?

Or as a Man, you're suffering from low sperm count and have never impregnated a Woman?

Whatever your case maybe, this is your chance and opportunity to be a part of our success story and carry your own baby.

To Register call Alex :

Fusion Nest Fertility Centre
3 Adebowale Close,
off Lola Holloway,
Omole Phase 1 Estate,
Ogba, Ojodu Berger , Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2018
@ All mamas,i am so humble by ur prayers n wishes for me,i am very Proud of u all as my e - sisters..may tripplet fall on us all . @4realwoman,tanx alot,hope ur fine.no finish all suya meatoo.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2018
uniquemiracle:

Thanks @ cuppymummy for the prayers and response. It will surely end in praise for us. If I'm to include the cabbage, what time of the day is suitable?

Since it is goitrogenic, it should not be something eaten daily,or in much amount...or planning a diet on.
This does not support the dopaminergic attributes previously acclaimed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
ekashiloh:
Hapi sunday mamas,make una thank God for meoo,i went to portharcourt to see a new gynea for some check up.on my way back 2 uyo,we were traped by arm robbers at d exact point they kill mama adiahakwaibom's dh. but GOD spared our bus.we were on d road 4 almost 2hrs. i am jet 2 recover 4rm shock of gunshuts dat y i cannot even post.just thinking ttc nearly took my life.but my pastor says it's part of my WIDD.
mama ekashiloh I thank God for you. May the Lord continue to protect you and your household. Untimely death is not our portion in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Foreignlady: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
Please allow me to rant cos I’m very pissed right now.

So I registered with a gynecologist late January. Paid for card, consultation and all. The doctor took my history and set out a “plan”. We started with progesterone to induce my period after carrying out a PT test, then when it came i went back to take Premarin and primolut to regulate my cycle, all these medications and test I paid for of course and they were not cheap.

Everything was fine till today. I went back for a follow up since the doctor insisted I must see him today. He saw me and asked if I was taking my meds and I replied yes. He said ok that I will then have to come back at the beginning of the next cycle to take more meds. That’s all he wanted to see me for angry

I was about leaving when one of the nurses told me I have to pay consultation fee of N7500 shocked I asked her why I have to pay that much since it’s just a follow up, the doctor just wanted to know if I was taking my medications. There was not physical examination, no injections, nothing. The nurse said “that’s how we do it ooo”. I was pissed. My people I had to pay after much arguments with them ooo. I told the nurses they can’t be ripping people off because of TTC. I couldn’t even blame the nurses cos they seemed to understand my plight but couldn’t do anything about it.

This is the reason many TTC women would rather stay at home, pray and believe in God than go to hospitals. These doctors see TTC as an avenue to increase their pocket because they’re desperate and helpless.

I wrote down the name and dosage of the medication I’m supposed to take next cycle and I’m seriously contemplating if I should go back or not since I can find it in the pharmacies. I cannot come and kill myself.

End of rant. Make una no vex jare. Good afternoon.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
Heebah:
pTotal of sample: 105*10^6

Volume is okay

pH is okay,shows no blocked seminal fluid tubes

Concentration and is okay

% of motility is okay,though less for the progressive. This may require us to know the concentration/vol/amount of fructose consumed which wasn't given by you. Activeness and motility of sperm cells though depends on other parameters save to fructose consumption for energy.

Total sample is encouraging...

The fact that SFA appeared gray with no high pH concentration range,simply called to the fact that there is no bacteria in-culture. Yeah! the implication is whole lot better than expected just if another one is done for affirmation...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
Foreignlady:

So I registered with a gynecologist late January. Paid for card, consultation and all. The doctor took my history and set out a “plan”. We started with progesterone to induce my period after carrying out a PT test, then when it came i went back to take Premarin and primolut to regulate my cycle, all these medications and test I paid for of course and they were not cheap.

Everything was fine till today. I went back for a follow up since the doctor insisted I must see him today. He saw me and asked if I was taking my meds and I replied yes. He said ok that I will then have to come back at the beginning of the next cycle to take more meds. That’s all he wanted to see me for angry

I was about leaving when one of the nurses told me I have to pay consultation fee of N7500 shocked I asked her why I have to pay that much since it’s just a follow up, the doctor just wanted to know if I was taking my medications. There was not physical examination, no injections, nothing. The nurse said “that’s how we do it ooo”. I was pissed. My people I had to pay after much arguments with them ooo. I told the nurses they can’t be ripping people off because of TTC. I couldn’t even blame the nurses cos they seemed to understand my plight but couldn’t do anything about it.

This is the reason many TTC women would rather stay at home, pray and believe in God than go to hospitals. These doctors see TTC as an avenue to increase their pocket because they’re desperate and helpless.

I wrote down the name and dosage of the medication I’m supposed to take next cycle and I’m seriously contemplating if I should go back or not since I can find it in the pharmacies. I cannot come and kill myself.

I have noticed that many doctors and hospitals have made TTC so expensive that there's no hope for the poor other than to pray.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
Heebah:
Relax dear,dont mind lab with their big big grammer,no infection in sperm.count is ok,just SLOW motility.which can be handled.so congrats n bfp soonest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=Foreignlady post=65028750]Please allow me to rant cos I’m very pissed right now.

Y we go vex,wen we are in Ur shoes n we understand wat u mean,but my sister,chck d cost of seeing a new gynea n compare.ok.. dont mind them becos very u go start antenatal 4 Teaching Hospital.What shd i buy 4 u to calm u down smalloo.shawama,coke,icecream,suya.just tell me i am here 4 u dearie.cheerss.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
LuckyG1:

Volume is okay

% of motility is okay,though less for the progressive. This may require us to know the concentration/vol/amount of fructose consumed which wasn't given by you. Activeness and motility of sperm cells though depends on other parameters save to fructose consumption for energy.

The fact that SFA appeared gray with no high pH concentration range,simply called to the fact that there is no bacteria in-culture. Yeah! the implication is whole lot better than expected just if another one is done for affirmation...

Yeeeep,Dr Luckyyyy.Finally U are here.welcome to ur density.i knew one day destiny n passion will drag u to ttc thread.welcome sir.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Foreignlady:

Mama, don't mind them na so them dey do.. ... I had this stomach ache that comes and goes, whenever I noticed the pain I will take salt and water and after like 30mins the pain go disappear like nothing happen but when the pain come eh, it's unbearable... See me weeping like a baby and asking God for forgiveness and to take the pain away.

So the pain happen again oooo around 5am one Saturday morning ooo I take the usual salt and water....it didnt work... The pain increased oooo this one pass me ooo from 5am to 9am... I was crying like a baby e no work oooo na so I tell dh to take me to the clinic wey I do surgery... I reach there they gave me 2 drips, 2 injections and some drugs. I wanted to leave they said they need to observe me. When the bill came 45000.

I got angry and asked for the break down. For the break down tests 8,000, one injection 13,000, observation 5,000, and other stuff wey I no remember again. Na so I tell the nurse say if na so e bi I will not come here for antenatal ooo even their antenatal na 80k... Minus anything else while delivery na another money
I told her so I have to save like 500k for antenatal and delivery... Una try ooo I am not coming here again ooo. Yes the doc is good but come on... I dey pluck the money for tree

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
ekashiloh:

Thank God for you sis... Affliction shall not befall us here a second time. We will only rejoice...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
ekashiloh:
Relax dear,dont mind lab with their big big grammer,no infection in sperm.count is ok,just SLOW motility.which can be handled.so congrats n bfp soonest.
Thank u mama. Kisses. May we all rejoice soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
LuckyG1:

Volume is okay

Thank you so much. God bless u sir
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
Heebah:
Thank you so much. God bless u sir
You're welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Foreignlady: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=ekashiloh post=65036692][/quote]

How sweet of you kiss that sharwama for make sense o but my kg don increase by 2, I de find how to reduce am grin

But anyway thanks a lot kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Foreignlady: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
missyblissy:

Mama, don't mind them na so them dey do.. ... I had this stomach ache that comes and goes, whenever I noticed the pain I will take salt and water and after like 30mins the pain go disappear like nothing happen but when the pain come eh, it's unbearable... See me weeping like a baby and asking God for forgiveness and to take the pain away.

So the pain happen again oooo around 5am one Saturday morning ooo I take the usual salt and water....it didnt work... The pain increased oooo this one pass me ooo from 5am to 9am... I was crying like a baby e no work oooo na so I tell dh to take me to the clinic wey I do surgery... I reach there they gave me 2 drips, 2 injections and some drugs. I wanted to leave they said they need to observe me. When the bill came 45000.

I got angry and asked for the break down. For the break down tests 8,000, one injection 13,000, observation 5,000, and other stuff wey I no remember again. Na so I tell the nurse say if na so e bi I will not come here for antenatal ooo even their antenatal na 80k... Minus anything else while delivery na another money
I told her so I have to save like 500k for antenatal and delivery... Una try ooo I am not coming here again ooo. Yes the doc is good but come on... I dey pluck the money for tree

Na wa o. Please find a more affordable hospital with a good doctor and register. We need to save funds for when our twins and triplets will come

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.