Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405253 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 10:57am On Feb 15, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Good morning all!
Pls, make una come to my aid ooo! I took d so called bara 2days ago in d night and d thing has bn dealing wt me without mercy since yestaday's morning. I've been a regular visitor to d comfort station since then because of running stomach. I was unable to sleep throughout d night. My stomach has been turning and rumbling with unbearable pain. I've taken palm oil, fresh pap and flagyl but to no avail. Mamas, pls what do I take to stop all these? Pls, am loosing my strength. I only drank it twice and it has bn dealing wt me. I no dey drink again oo make I no go die for TTC abeg cry cry

Me wey lepa before don turn to stockfish within 24 hours cry
sorry dear, it will end in praise. u can take tab lomotil or zinc and also prepare ORS to replace lost fluid nd electrolyte.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jojogirlx: 11:07am On Feb 15, 2018
Good result. Sperm count is good., Total motility is good too although progressive motility is low. No infection present.It has good fertility potential.baby dust to you. Thanks nd God bless @ our sweet mama 4helping out. I think i know who did help. I knew she wanted to help that day @ her comment and i prayed4her in my heart.
Heebah:
Good evening mama. I hope everyone is doing fine. Its been a while i posted,been a bit busy with work and other things.
I know some of u will remember my story about d struggles n all,after dat day a mama reached out to me(she doesnt want me to mention her name but in due time i will...may God bless her sooooo much) sent me money so dh can do his SFA. We were able to do it and d result is out. Pls sabi mamas on thread,help me to interpret d result so we can know what step to take next.
Volume: 3.0
pH: 7.4
Appearance: Gray
Total detected:207
Concentration(10^6/ml): 35.10
Total of motile sperm: 169
Percentage of motile sperm: 81:64
Progressive motility: 20.32
Non-progressive motility: 61.32
Immotility: 18.36
Total of sample: 105*10^6
Normal: 197
Anomaly: 10
Anomaly of head: 2
Anomaly of body: 3
Anomaly of tail: 5
Culture: No significant bacteria growth isolated.
Pls help me out...cc: ripvanwick,4realwoman,miraclebaby,loisemm,fvine,happymummy,cuppymummy,ekashiloh,donatee,roseey0 and all sabi mamas. God bless u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2018
Lizzypaul:

sorry dear, it will end in praise. u can take tab lomotil or zinc and also prepare ORS to replace lost fluid nd electrolyte.

Amen dear! Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lily38: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2018
Good day mama's, Pls I need clearity on this medical language

" the fallopian tubes were not seen in their entire length"

My question exactly is, did the dye go into the tubes to an extend or the fallopian tubes were not seen at all? possibly what kind of tubal blockage is this?
wont be going to the hospital soon just want to know b4 I finally see my gynea
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by koyabride: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Good afternoon house. Saw this covenant day of fruitfulness on YouTube and taught I should share. By God's grace we shall all receive good news this month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFgCLystJTQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCZSJOf0g-E

You can also join rtwng on Instagram. Woman have shared testimonies that i know can change someone's (if not all) life.

We will all testify. Tiwa oni sho ro se ooooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by koyabride: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
[quote author=chypoo86500 post=65054425][/quote]

Thanks for your advice. I will.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Good morning all!
Pls, make una come to my aid ooo! I took d so called bara 2days ago in d night and d thing has bn dealing wt me without mercy since yestaday's morning. I've been a regular visitor to d comfort station since then because of running stomach. I was unable to sleep throughout d night. My stomach has been turning and rumbling with unbearable pain. I've taken palm oil, fresh pap and flagyl but to no avail. Mamas, pls what do I take to stop all these? Pls, am loosing my strength. I only drank it twice and it has bn dealing wt me. I no dey drink again oo make I no go die for TTC abeg cry cry

God of mercy.I took bara on Sunday. I no go toilet till on Tuesday morning..so the bara didn't work for me?...sis Pls how did you prepare your bara?.i curiously want to take bara and be going to toilet..and May God mk your purging to stop.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Good morning all!

So sorry about your discomfort, I have non idea on how to stop it most times it's best to let it run its course. ... But be sure to take ors for lost electrolyte.

However I am dancing Alanta here cos this is the testimony I've been waiting to read before trying it.

Now I know it works kiss kiss
Please how did you make yours?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kimikazi2: 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
I feel so depressed. My friends keep on dropping kids like rats and I am still TTC for 4 years. Its like I have done something terrible in another life.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Good morning all!

Sorry ma'am, that is how it works. That's why I said it is advisable to be taken by weekend so it won't affect weekly activities. God is your muscles � � and it will end in praise
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
Kimikazi2:
I feel so depressed. My friends keep on dropping kids like rats and I am still TTC for 4 years. Its like I have done something terrible in another life.
Don't be depressed my sister, presently a young colleague very close to me told me on Tuesday that she's pregnant, she already has 2 boys and now pregnant again, I almost told her how could she because her husband is not working, but immediately I caution myself that she might think I'm not happy for her because I'm TTC.
So, chill dear. To everything on earth there is season, our time will not pass us. Just thank God on her behalf and remind God his promises for you

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kimikazi2: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Joyfulmama:

Don't be depressed my sister, presently a young colleague very close to me told me on Tuesday that she's pregnant, she already has 2 boys and now pregnant again, I almost told her how could she because her husband is not working, but immediately I caution myself that she might think I'm not happy for her because I'm TTC.
So, chill dear. To everything on earth there is season, our time will not pass us. Just thank God on her behalf and remind God his promises for you
Thank you. It just seem like one will wait forever.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by koyabride: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
Kimikazi2:

Thank you. It just seem like one will wait forever.

You wont dear. Your miracles are close by. Dont let the devil make you loose focus. You need a joyful heart to receive your bundles of joy. Try to watch the videos above to make your faith come alive. Your case is different because you are unique and God is preparing the children that will love you and your husband, care for you and make you proud. Dont loose hope. Your twins are near. Rejoice and again I say Rejoice.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Liftedhands:
So sorry about your discomfort, I have non idea on how to stop it most times it's best to let it run its course. ... But be sure to take ors for lost electrolyte.

However I am dancing Alanta here cos this is the testimony I've been waiting to read before trying it.

Now I know it works kiss kiss
Please how did you make yours?[quote author=Liftedhands post=65087308]

Thanks mama!

[quote author=futuremoma34 post=65086647]
God of mercy.I took bara on Sunday. I no go toilet till on Tuesday morning..so the bara didn't work for me?...sis Pls how did you prepare your bara?.i curiously want to take bara and be going to toilet..and May God mk your purging to stop.

Amen dear!

My sisters, d purging things no be small oo! Fear make me no gree take am again .

As for d preparation, I washed d bara and cut it into small pieces, without peeling d back or removing d seeds, put all d pieces inside pot and cooked with ordinary water. I allowed it to boil well before I now brought it down from d fire. I opened d pot and allowed it to cool. I drank a half cup of dat narrow popular stainless cup last thing in d the night. I also took same measurement after warming it in d morning on empty stomach. Chai! D bitterness is beyond comparison. The purging started early in d morning before I took d second dose. Sisters, I've never taken such purgative since my life oo. Na so d thing dey turn everything wey dey inside my belle up and down as if e dey do ultimate search. Not only for belle oo, even my waist and chest suffer am too. In fact, all over my body. Na so I come dey cry like small pikin dey tell God to show me mercy. Come see as fear come catch dh. He come dey restless dey look 4 solution. He was just lamenting dat he warned me against taking it because of fear of d unknown.He even told me to ask those that have used it how to stop d purge in case if it gets out of control.

Pls, am not narrating these to scare people from taking it oo but am just trying to express my experience from d use of d so called bara. It's not funny at all. If u intend to use it, pls be fully prepared and be close to ur comfort station as other mamas said. All ur body system and ur yansh go hear am no be small. Dat small thing wey I take still dey deal wt me up till now.

Apology 4 d long post.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
[quote author=Tripletwins222 post=65090275][/quote]
Pele dear, purged like dying when I took the bars too. Eat yam flour(amala Dudu) with ewedu soup to stop the purging. Please ensure you add some oil from ur obe ata when putting soup in the ewedu. It is well with you mama.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
[quote author=Tripletwins222 post=65090275][/quote] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
Joyfulmama:

Sorry ma'am, that is how it works. That's why I said it is advisable to be taken by weekend so it won't affect weekly activities. God is your muscles � � and it will end in praise

Amen ooo! D joyful sweet mama, thanks for d clarification dear. I really do appreciate. Na house I dey stay for now as job never gree come. If to say I dey work, I no go try am on weekdays oo cos e fit disgrace person 4 road. I even searched 4 dat asuwon leaves but couldn't get it. The herb sellers said they don't even know it. I decided to try only bara and I've really seen its efficacy. I still dey shock for wetin I dey passed thru in d hand of bara and ordinary water.

May d God quench our desires soonest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fetxtra: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
Kimikazi2:

I want to bet it with you that when it seems as if God is coming late, it is because He is coming big. Nothing to be depressed about and it isnt even good for you because often time this depression affect psychologically which in-turn tells in your body physiology sometimes it even cause issues of hormonal imbalance and the likes, which in-turn prolong conception... so just relax, do all you can do in your own little way and i believe God will crown your effort.
Plus make sure you to the right things, do all possible infertility test and know where you might be lacking and if you are not defficient anywhere then relax your mind,things will soon fall in place.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kimikazi2: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
fetxtra:

I want to bet it with you that when it seems as if God is coming late, it is because He is coming big. Nothing to be depressed about and it isnt even good for you because often time this depression affect psychologically which in-turn tells in your body physiology sometimes it even cause issues of hormonal imbalance and the likes, which in-turn prolong conception... so just relax, do all you can do in your own little way and i believe God will crown your effort.
Plus make sure you to the right things, do all possible infertility test and know where you might be lacking and if you are not defficient anywhere then relax your mind,things will soon fall in place.
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
adunola03:

Pele dear, purged like dying when I took the bars too. Eat yam flour(amala Dudu) with ewedu soup to stop the purging. Please ensure you add some oil from ur obe ata when putting soup in the ewedu. It is well with you mama.

OK dear! Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
[i][/i]
Liftedhands:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed thanks for this.

Uwc ma. Pls, extend my warm regards to Ekene and those ur beautiful triplets.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kemade2007(f): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please Mama's help your sister. My PT is negative and AF came yesterday after 35days but very light with pains. Please which home remedies can I use to increase the flow because it doesn't even stain my pant much. I ve done blood and urine test but negative
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
Kimikazi2:
And they keep on telling me the advise they think I need on how to "solve my problem".
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
mumihaja:
Clean Point Chinese Herbal Tampons.

Main Igredients:
Refined from Osthol, Stemona sessilifolia (Miq.)Miq, Kochiascoparia, motherwort,Rhizoma smilacis glabrae,Angelica,Rhizoma chuianxiong and borneol.
Suitable to the people:
1.Abnormal vaginal discharge(Leucorrhea),vagina itching,Irregular menstruation,Menstrual pain,
2.Endometritis,cervical erosion, ,annex inflammation,vagintis,pelvic inflammatory,yeast infection and other kinds of gynecological diseases.
3. ovarian cysts,uterine fibroids and other uertus disease
4. Melasma,dark spots,bad sexual life.
Specifications: 1g each tampon

These tampons are manufactured for the purpose of treatment and as a preventive measure for the conditions mentioned above. The manufacturing process of tampons is based solely on the holistic ingredients of the traditional Chinese medicine that has been around for more than 5000 years.
There are a few dozens of Chinese herbs and other holistic components in these tampons that support proper female reproductive organs function and prevent the development of more serious gynecological ailments.
These ingredients regulate the function of endocrine gland secretion, normalize blood circulation, improve facial skin complexion/wrinkles/hyper-pigmentation. They also treat the following gynecological ailments: endometriosis, cervical erosion and dysplasia, pelvic inflammatory disease, hemorrhoids (aids in wound healing, bleeding cessation, removal of nodules).
Clean Point tampons are manufactured in the most sterile environment that has been approved by the "GMP" standard (quality standard). They do not contain any chemical additives and have passed more than 1000 clinical trials that confirmed the safety of the ingredients - they cause no side effects and are absolutely non-toxic.
Main changes after using tampons
First step:Generally,the tampon will be pulled out from vagina after 3 days later. you can see that the tampon is bigger than before.it adsorpts lots of toxins from vagina, vaginal itching, pain, odor and other gynecological symptoms were relieved.
Step two: erosion, thick secretions and bacteria adsorbed on the tampon were discharged continuously.urinary frequency,urgency were disappear gradually,leucorrhea was reduced and the odor disappeared.
Step three: enhance the vaginal tissue metabolism,fast the healing of the vaginal and uterine wound caused by childbirth,abortion, and becomes smooth to restore the womens vagina.
Step Four: ovarian androgen secretion of hormones return to normal levels, regulating qi and blood, balance the endocrine,
Directions:
1. Thoroughly wash your hands and open the pouch containing one tampon;
2. Pull out the string of the tampon;
3. Insert the tampon inside vagina approximately 7 cm deep;
4. You must remove the tampon 3 days later;
5. One pill can be used for 3-5 days
6. Clean vagina with warm water
7. Insert next tampon 24 hours later after removing the first one;
8. Used for healthcare for the perineum;
Recommendation for usage of the beautiful life Clean Point tampons:
Use tampons for prevention of gynecological diseases
Do not ingest tampons
Avoid having sexual intercourse during treatment. In case you wish to have sexual intercourse, you must remove tampon, thoroughly rinse your vagina and wait 3 hours prior to having intercourse
Recommended treatment is 6 tampons. In case of chronic diseases, you need to repeat treatment 2-3 times (12-18 tampons)
In case of endometriosis and vaginal inflammation, you need to have 4 treatments (24 tampons) In case of pelvic inflammatory disease, you need to have 5 treatments (30 tampons)
In the absence of any acute/chronic gynecological diseases, use 2 tampons a month for preventive purposes
After sexual intercourse you may use 1 tampon to eliminate risk of bacterial infection
You may use tampons while traveling as a preventive measure against possible bacteria
You may use tampons after swimming in a pool
In case of abortion, it\'s recommended to use at least 3 tampons
Warning:
Do not use tampons 7 days before the onset of menstruation and wait at least 3 days after your last day of menstruation before using a tampon
Do not use tampons during menstruation, or if you are pregnant or if you are a virgin
Avoid using tampons, if you are allergic to any ingredients of the tampon (see the ingredient listing above)

I need clean point tampoons
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Omojudy:

I need clean point tampoons
Mama pls y do u clean point tapoons,becareful becos it not good 4 fresh sugeries,u can us m2tone,wobemzymes n wbf,it is very effective after sugeries.hv u seen af n hv u done hsg after u sugery.leave it there,everything will be ok soonest dearie.cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
Kemade2007:
Please Mama's help your sister. My PT is negative and AF came yesterday after 35days but very light with pains. Please which home remedies can I use to increase the flow because it doesn't even stain my pant much. I ve done blood and urine test but negative
Hv u scrap ur linning recently.dat may be d reason.try ginger&galic tea.add bitterleaf juice or ruzubitter or redraspberry from today till cd10. then continue with m2tone throughout ur cycle 2 help ur linning.cheers.a
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lily38:

Good day mama's, Pls I need clearity on this medical language

" the fallopian tubes were not seen in their entire length"

My question exactly is, did the dye go into the tubes to an extend or the fallopian tubes were not seen at all? possibly what kind of tubal blockage is this?
wont be going to the hospital soon just want to know b4 I finally see my gynea
Was dat their conclusion statement.if there was no spillage,then it may be partially block.just try n work with ur gynea he will know d best 4 u.cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
My bara experience

I went for hsg last month the result was not good (tubal spasm)
I made my enquires I was adviced to do the castor oil massage which I was doing because I couldnt afford the serrapaptase
Then my search continued
I now read of bara
I decides to give it a trial too

I bought 1 bottle of schinapp and a middle size bara
I peeled the bara and removed the seed
Cut into a bigger rubber and added the schinapp
I didn't use all the bara though
Considering the schinapp quantity
I take a short daily or half a short depending
The thing really works,I purged well
It wakes me up from my sweet sleep
I could go to white house more than 5 times before morning and twice before I leave for work lol

The goodness is that with prayers,massage and bara I went for hsg yesterday and I got a better result
Praise the Lord with me
Halleluyah

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
ekashiloh:
Mama pls y do u clean point tapoons,becareful becos it not good 4 fresh sugeries,u can us m2tone,wobemzymes n wbf,it is very effective after sugeries.hv u seen af n hv u done hsg after u sugery.leave it there,everything will be ok soonest dearie.cheers

Surgery was Oct 31st na. After all inducing period failed today, na blockage to flow the doc don dey imagine now. Says I should do trans virginal scan let's see then maybe hsg again and new hormonal profile
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
happymummy:
My bara experience

I went for hsg last month the result was not good (tubal spasm)
I made my enquires I was adviced to do the castor oil massage which I was doing because I couldnt afford the serrapaptase
Then my search continued
I now read of bara
I decides to give it a trial too

I bought 1 bottle of schinapp and a middle size bara
I peeled the bara and removed the seed
Cut into a bigger rubber and added the schinapp
I didn't use all the bara though
Considering the schinapp quantity
I take a short daily or half a short depending
The thing really works,I purged well
It wakes me up from my sweet sleep
I could go to white house more than 5 times before morning and twice before I leave for work lol

The goodness is that with prayers,massage and bara I went for hsg yesterday and I got a better result
Praise the Lord with me
Halleluyah
Wow! That's a good news you know. Hallelujah. You will share your bfp soon IJN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.