Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395659 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Happy New Month Mamas, as this is the month of perfection, The Lord will perfect everything that concerns us in Jesus Name. Weeping may endure till a night, but surely joy comes in the morning, this is our morning and our joy shall come forth in Jesus name. Hang on Sisters, our testimony is here.
For mamas suffering from infection, you can try this (i tried it last circle and it worked): Ginger, garlic, turmeric and clove. Peel the back of the ginger, garlic and turmeric and dice into pieces. Soak all ingredients with water in a plastic bottle for 3days before drinking (from AF to O).
NB: don't drink if you're allergic to any of the ingredients.
Baby dust to us

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
wowfairy:
Thank u mama I am in Ilorin I wish I could attend. Pls do you know if they will air it live at their branches?the link isn't opening

Uwc dear! Seems d link can only be downloaded if u have adobe installed in your phone cos dat's what I used to download it from their site. They air it live at some of their big branches but not all. But, they usually stream live it on YouTube. U can still connect wt faith through there.

May God hear our prayers and count us among the partakers of this month's share of BFPs, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
FruitfulMom:
Happy New Month Mamas, as this is the month of perfection, The Lord will perfect everything that concerns us in Jesus Name. Weeping may endure till a night, but surely joy comes in the morning, this is our morning and our joy shall come forth in Jesus name. Hang on Sisters, our testimony is here.
For mamas suffering from infection, you can try this (i tried it last circle and it worked): Ginger, garlic, turmeric and clove. Peel the back of the ginger, garlic and turmeric and dice into pieces. Soak all ingredients with water in a plastic bottle for 3days before drinking (from AF to O).
Baby dust to us

Tks for sharing, can one hv sex when on this treatment? Can u suggest d quantity of water ratio quatity of d materials. Tks

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
FruitfulMom:
Happy New Month Mamas, as this is the month of perfection, The Lord will perfect everything that concerns us in Jesus Name. Weeping may endure till a night, but surely joy comes in the morning, this is our morning and our joy shall come forth in Jesus name

Tks for sharing, can one hv sex when on this treatment? Can u suggest d quantity of water ratio quatity of d materials. Tks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
joyousf:
Hello house,

It's been a while that I've been on NL. This forum has really helped me actually esp to douse my anxieties and answer questions.

TTC is quite a journey. Just to encourage us not to give up cos our miracles are on the way. I'm here to share my story to encourage someone. I was used to clomid treatment and tried it again for another pregnancy but it didnt work. Spent quite an amount of money on that and injectables. I had practically given up. A colleague at work just mentioned that ewuro (bitter leaf) is quite good for ttc. Although I hate taking bitters and rejected the idea for some months but when I realised that pcos is somehow related to insulin resistance and some blood sugar issues I decided to try it. So in addition to the exercise I was doing, I added bitterleaf juice and sometimes I just boil a few leaves and eat. Once I drink water the sweet taste comes out so its quite easy to take than bitters.

I had also used ovacare for almost two months but didn't notice anything. Because of cost, I decided to change to m2tone. I had taken the m2tone for about a month before I got a bfp.

Sincerely, what actually worked I cannot say. Maybe it is a culmination of all I was doing, exercise, reduction in carbs in order to reduce my weight, bitter leaf, ovacare and m2tone. But I know clomid didn't work for me this time and all the injectables I tried to use to induce ovulation because I kept tracking with scan.

Just to encourage someone not to give up. Keep praying and confessing. Call forth that child even by name. Sometimes when it's time for testimonies in church I'd go out to read a psalm that talks about God healing all my diseases and answering my prayers. Sometimes our spouses are also tired of ttc and it takes a toll on the marriage, please don't hold it against that spouse, they are just human like us all. Just keep pushing. At a point I was depressed, but God used a colleague at work to encourage me and pray with me consistently. I'm not saying I have a success formula but just to encourage us.

My prayer is that our children shall be as many as our hearts desire and we shall all be joyful parents of children in Jesus name.
Congratulations joyousf and Bunny19. Wishing the two of you a smooth pregnancy and delivery. God bless you!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
FruitfulMom:

Baby dust to us

Thanks for sharing. Pls, what kind of infection did u use the concoction to treat? Did u just notice the effect yourself or u run a test? Can men also take it? Sorry for my questions oo!

Just tired of treating staph aureus.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
Starmummy:

Yes ma. U can have sex while taking it. The quantity of the ingredients will determine d level of water you'll put.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Thanks for sharing. Pls, what kind of infection did u use the concoction to treat? Did u just notice the effect yourself or u run a test? Can men also take it? Sorry for my questions oo!
Just tired of treating staph aureus.

I used it to treat yeast infection. I discovered all symptoms of itching and discharge disappeared after use. Yes, men can use it too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousf: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Cuppymummy:
Congratulations joyousf and Bunny19. Wishing the two of you a smooth pregnancy and delivery. God bless you!

thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
FruitfulMom:

I used it to treat yeast infection. I discovered all symptoms of itching and discharge disappeared after use. Yes, men can use it too.

OK dear. Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
A very big Congratulations to all who got their bfp. God will keep and protect you.

Good to hear from you Omonikiba. kindly share your WIDD if you don't mind, with us.

As for those keeping the thread alive God will visit all soon

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 12:37am On Jul 03, 2018
Thank you all my E- sisters for coming out from hibernating mode. don't give room for depression to take place, I know it's not easy. God ll surely do it for everyone in this forum.
ma'am legendsmother where are you, u are on line come and say halo.
mama ejima @fvine nwanyi oma ,puta biko... I ll come and collect that naming rice With cooler plates no go do me.
ma'am loisemm my darling, I go sleep over after the twins naming ceremony & take away while going back u hear,ngwa no hibernate again.
mums ; Janix2, fpter,safe06, in fact all the mamas of great nation i heart u all.
let's do faith bump this coming Sunday how una see am.like for support & shares for negotiation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumbuk731: 2:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Hello mothers,
I appreciatwbthe creator of this thread.I am new here and I need help.I have a child but trying to conceive again and did HSG was told that my right tubes is blocked and even the left is not opening well.My period has been funny,23days last month from 26cycle.I need your help mothers on what I can do to conceive again.Please I need your advice.I have attached the test result.please help me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 6:34am On Jul 03, 2018
Mumbuk731:
Hello mothers,
I appreciatwbthe creator of this thread.I am new here and I need help.I have a child but trying to conceive again and did HSG was told that my right tubes is blocked and even the left is not opening well.My period has been funny,23days last month from 26cycle.I need your help mothers on what I can do to conceive again.Please I need your advice.I have attached the test result.please help me.

not such a great report.
tubes blocked, fibroid seen. ur dh, sperm count is low, morph and motility is fair, though people hv still conceived with such low numbers.
let him start taking sperm boosting supplements, while you may start with serrapeptase+wozembym for the blocked tubes, after 3 to 6 months, you may consider going for tubal flushing.
just be patient and hang in there...

or if money is readily available, and you dont want to be patient, ivf is a good option, as ivf works with blocked tbes and low sperm count.
Gods grace.

NOTE: this is the doctors/mans report, God has the final say

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia13: 7:00am On Jul 03, 2018
For Ovulation issues, visit http://ovion.joomla.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2018
omonikiba:
Happy new month mamas.

I just checked who mentioned and i saw Bunni19's mention, waooooo congrats madam. God who gave us and brought them fought will carry you and baby (babies) through the journey by His power. Am so gladdddd to read your news.

But i like to know your former moniker. Lol.

Mama long time. Hope family is fine.
@Bunni19 I second on the former moniker pls.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2018
FruitfulMom:
Baby dust to us

Read glass jar is better preference to plastic as some people complained of gas making the plastic feel like bursting.
You must be a DIY member grin
Well done

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Mumbuk731:
Hello mothers,
From all results, high pus cells indicates infection. You both need to run culture to know the organism and the right antibiotics for treatment.
After that, your dh may need sperm boosters. Though the issue might have been caused by infection, but you'll never know until it's cleared. So start with infection treatment, good diet with enough fruits and veggies, then get to sperm boosters.
As for you, start with enzymes, then castor oil massage and fertility massage, add ACV and BSM combo of you can. You can continue with your enzymes and massage during infection treatment. Also let your dh replace sugar with honey and you with BSM if you must use sweetner. Fibroid grows faster with honey, so you must keep away. They're still very small and can shrink once you start treatment and eliminate all forms of sugar with little carbs.
Follow up with your gynae for infection and do other home treatments then return with your testimony.
Above all, pray everything works in your favour. Fertility blessings

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumbuk731: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2018
miraclebaby:

From all results, high pus cells indicates infection. You both need to run culture to know the organism and the right antibiotics for treatment.
After that, your dh may need sperm boosters. Though the issue might have been caused by infection, but you'll never know until it's cleared. So start with infection treatment, good diet with enough fruits and veggies, then get to sperm boosters.
As for you, start with enzymes, then castor oil massage and fertility massage, add ACV and BSM combo of you can. You can continue with your enzymes and massage during infection treatment. Also let your dh replace sugar with honey and you with BSM if you must use sweetner. Fibroid grows faster with honey, so you must keep away. They're still very small and can shrink once you start treatment and eliminate all forms of sugar with little carbs.
Follow up with your gynae for infection and do other home treatments then return with your testimony.
Above all, pray everything works in your favour. Fertility blessings
Thank you do much.However the gyne did not tell me about any infection.If I am to go for test to treat infection what test would that be please.I noticed since I finished my period discharge has been coming out of me although not offensive odour but I have never had it and this happened after I did the HSG am kind of confused.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumbuk731: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2018
shithapuns:

not such a great report.
tubes blocked, fibroid seen. ur dh, sperm count is low, morph and motility is fair, though people hv still conceived with such low numbers.
let him start taking sperm boosting supplements, while you may start with serrapeptase+wozembym for the blocked tubes, after 3 to 6 months, you may consider going for tubal flushing.
just be patient and hang in there...Thank you so much,he has started Fertilaid man and detox,he his also using Azzoydao while I am using fertaidwoman.can I still buy the serrapeptase and wozembym too?

or if money is readily available, and you dont want to be patient, ivf is a good option, as ivf works with blocked tbes and low sperm count.
Gods grace.

NOTE: this is the doctors/mans report, God has the final say
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2018
miraclebaby:

Read glass jar is better preference to plastic as some people complained of gas making the plastic feel like bursting.
You must be a DIY member grin
Well done

Yes i am a member...Thanks sis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2018
is it normal for a sonographers to accept doing hsg without testing for infection first of all?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Mumbuk731:
Thank you do much.However the gyne did not tell me about any infection.If I am to go for test to treat infection what test would that be please.I noticed since I finished my period discharge has been coming out of me although not offensive odour but I have never had it and this happened after I did the HSG am kind of confused.
Alot experience similar thing after hsg. Some lab will even put pad or cotton wool inside your hohaa adterward to hold the discharge
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2018
FruitfulMom:

Yes ma. U can have sex while taking it. The quantity of the ingredients will determine d level of water you'll put.

Tks ma,pls am still confused on d water quantity, can u share d quantity u used n for how long it took to finish it.Am so sorry for my plenty questions .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2018
Mumbuk731:

High V..ag...ina Swab (HVS)/Culture test. They will take a swab from your vajajay and culture it for 3 days including sensitivity test if any organism is seen. Personally, i culture both urine and vajajay swab. They will also culture DH's urine/semen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumbuk731: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
MGeey:

High V..ag...ina Swab (HVS)/Culture test. They will take a swab from your vajajay and culture it for 3 days including sensitivity test if any organism is seen. Personally, i culture both urine and vajajay swab. They will also culture DH's urine/semen.
Thank you will go for the test as soon as possible.Also I really need help on full explanation how I can do the castor oil massage and BSM.Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DesperateforGod: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cynthiabelle(f): 2:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Self insemination at home is the way people in homosexual relationships achieve pregnancy. There are even kits available online.
For women with sperm leakage could this be the solution since the sperm can be deposited high up in the vagina or cervix with a speculum?

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2018
nneejima:

ma'am loisemm my darling, I go sleep over after the twins naming ceremony & take away while going back u hear,ngwa no hibernate again.
let's do faith bump this coming Sunday how una see am.like for support & shares for negotiation.
Na big party cooler u go carry as take away grin
Amen and thanks Nneejima.
For your next journey, I pray twins on you.
Well done for your efforts here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Titilayo4real(f): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2018
Zeemai17:
Good morning mamas. Congratulations to everyone who celebrated their BFP recently, may you carry to full term by HIS Grace....... Please I am yet to get Omega 369, I have checked this page for any clue, none so far. Please where can I get omega 369 in Lagos. Respond please and please

Check any good pharmacy. Where in Lagos do u stay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2018
Good morning fruitful mama's, hope u all are doing great.
Congratulations to all mama's that have gotten their bfp, wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months.
To all going to conceive Mama's pls don't loss hope, I knw it is very difficult nt to be worried, but have it in mind that one day we will come to testify the Goodness of the Lord. The Lord is our strength and we will overcome this battle. Our miracle babies are on their way. More Bfp I pray in Jesus Name
#2018 our year of miracle conception#

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2018
Zeemai17:
Good morning mamas. Congratulations to everyone who celebrated their BFP recently, may you carry to full term by HIS Grace....... Please I am yet to get Omega 369, I have checked this page for any clue, none so far. Please where can I get omega 369 in Lagos. Respond please and please
it's available on jumia online store, just place ur order and it will be delivered to your doorstep

(1) (2) (3) ... (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.