Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396612 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DesperateforGod: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DesperateforGod: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by koyabride: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
shithapuns:

congrats o, first bfp in july, and prompt widd too.
you said tracking showed u ovulate on cd 16/17, wch opk cud even detect.
pls how long is ur cycle?..28/29 days? , wch type of opk do u use?

Hello ma'am
My circle is 26. I used predict. Since its 26 i use to bd 8/10/12. Even when the scan showed follicle was mature and erupted it still gave me a negative. This just made me realize that pregnancy rules does not apply to all. Also, i ise to have sperm leakage but read a mama's advice to do doggy and I must confess it helped.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulchristy: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
amoisi:
Hello mamas, I have been a silent member of this thread for some years now. I got pregnant in 2016 but lost it at 6months due to Pprom. Since then I have been ttc. I just got my bfp yesterday . In 2016 I used acv and pregnacare conception all through a cycle and got bfp though I lost it. After the loss I noticed that I was not experiencing ovulation symptoms, was always dry and will have dreams of bleeding or blood before af arrives so I knew my issue was both physical and spiritual. I started using anointing oil on my belly every morning declaring God's word concerning fruitfulness, doing a three day fast every cycle and made a vow which I redeemed before the bfp, Physically, I used omega 369 throughout my last cycle but my period came early so this cycle I stopped on ovulation day along side with ordinary pregnacare for its folic acid content. A week to af date I dreamt of bleeding again I woke and started praying using the word of God for fruitfulness Deut28,Ps127 etc. I got my bfp yesterday. So shall it go round each and everyone of us in Jesus mighty name.

Congratulations mama, the Lord will sustain you all through the 9 months and you will carry to term in Jesus name. Father, we thank you for this testimony and may it go round for every waiting mothers in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulchristy: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
miraclebaby:

I used Serrapeptase and wobenzyme n. Started with one serra of Dr. Best 250spu and 2 wobenzyme n separately. Usually 30mins to an hour before breakfast. I gradually increased and combined the two. Was able to take 2 or 3 caps serra with 5tabs of wobenzyme n at once at some point. Then also tried taking at intervals morning and night.
Added castor oil massage with fertiliy massage.
Can't tell if ACV and BSM I was taking helped but they were for fibroid and I didn't take them the days I take the serra. I used the serra continuously for 4mths or so, can't remember. Then used as I wish especially during my af as it controls my cramps.
I couldn't say exactly when it worked because I didn't do hsg for close to a year. But I remember seeing particles in my discharge few days into use.

Thank you mama for your response. I really appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulchristy: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bunny19:
Hello mama.... I just announced my bfp on d pregnancy thread recently with a new moniker,i didnt announce here not because I don't visit here, I used to but I deactivated my account a long time ago. I have contributed and gained from this thread in d good old days. I have been around since during d time of Arlington the creator of the thread, we had mama's like seanbell, rocksqueen, always true, safe06, pinky22, camrygril, champs, mamatriplets.,omonikiba, mypeace aka udoka.... I can go on n on. Most of them have been blessed while few of us like me just got blessed dis year after 8years n some are still hoping.
Mamatwiny asked me to come here and encourage mama's with WIDD... But d truth is I don't have any... I have tried everything here, read the thread from beginning to end n back again, prayed, hsg,massage and what have u. But God did it when He wanted to do it. I know this thread isn't what it used to be in past, in d past we were sisters. Encouraged each other, answer questions and rejoice with each other but all dat has changed. I get where u r coming from mama... I deactivated after I tried everything n I got tired with ttc issue. I pray God will bless those still waiting, hang in there, none of ur prayers are unanswered. He will do it for everyone. God bless u all and fertility blessings

Hmmmnnn I remember all those beautiful people you mentioned. Thank God for your bfp and wishing a happy and stress free 9 months. The Lord will remember everyone of us in his waiting room in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumbuk731: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
koyabride:
Good afternoon house,

To the glory of God, got a bfp today.
I thank God and I thank one of us here(cant remember his name here,yes his)

WIDD
The day i thought I ovulate was actually not the day i do. Even with opk i never get a positive i ovulate on cd16/17. With the help of tracking i got to know this.
May:- i dewormed myself, used malaria drugs and drank bitterleaf for 3days
June:- Didnt track. Drank bitterleaf from cd1-10. Participated in living faith church's operation 615 currently going on. Started buying maternity wears. Stoped all prenatal drugs
july:- BFP

Indeed there is nothing he can't do and when he sees you are loosing hope he sends someone or signal.

The Lord that did mine will also perfect all that concerms you.

Babydust all.
cmCongratulation.God will keep you and the little one safe in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulchristy: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
fruitfulnathia:
hello mamas how you all doing? congrats to all who got their bfps and to all new members I welcome you and pray that your stay will be short.
I read something on a group I belong to on Fb where a woman testified that she took cinnamon and milk and got her miracle.
another home remedy is quaver and soursop leave juice.

Soursop leaves? Please what does it do for ttc? I have soursop tree in my compound o. Mama, ease what's the use
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulchristy: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
@koyabride, congratulations on your bfp. Wish you a stress free nine months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulchristy: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
@desperateforGod, I sincerely wish I have an answer to your question. I'm sure mamas with the right answers will come in to answer your questions. Just exercise patience a little more. Sabi mamas in the house, please help a sister with her question. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 12:58am On Jul 05, 2018
DesperateforGod:
Fruitful mothers and doctors in this house ,I greet you all. I ve been trying to conceive after my miscarriage which happened about 4 months ago.
I went to run lab tests with DH. My blood tests were ran on cycle day 10.my cycle is very regular and shows every 27 days.
Attached are the lab results.
FSH
LH
Testosterone
HVS
Semen Analysis......DH'S result had this cimment;scanty WBC's and RBC's observed.

please do not pass me by,as this is the only platform I get a lot of inspiration and encouragement from.

God bless and grant us all more than our hearts long for.

from my little knowledge; ur dt needs to culture &sensitivity test to know the offending organism cos there is traces of infection.
in ur own case how many days cycle are u, hormonal profile z best done on cd 3 & 21. the only test done on cd 8- 10 is Hsg. so with this result it's had to interpret the values cos ovulation z on the way so all ur hormones are preparing for it. I stand to be corrected though
other sabi mamas & papas ll contribute once they see am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 05, 2018
Glooooooooorrrrrrrryyyyy. Congratulations sis. I am next in line for this miraculous announcement

koyabride:
Good afternoon house,

To the glory of God, got a bfp today.
I thank God and I thank one of us here(cant remember his name here,yes his)

WIDD
The day i thought I ovulate was actually not the day i do. Even with opk i never get a positive i ovulate on cd16/17. With the help of tracking i got to know this.
May:- i dewormed myself, used malaria drugs and drank bitterleaf for 3days
June:- Didnt track. Drank bitterleaf from cd1-10. Participated in living faith church's operation 615 currently going on. Started buying maternity wears. Stoped all prenatal drugs
july:- BFP

Indeed there is nothing he can't do and when he sees you are loosing hope he sends someone or signal.

The Lord that did mine will also perfect all that concerms you.

Babydust all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 05, 2018
Good morning precious mummies, please someone should help me interpret this test. I did a swap test and urinalysis. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Excel70: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Good morning all, I went for a lab test and was diagnose with staphylococcus aureus please what can I use to treat it.. Heard it is difficult to treat
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2018
olubankemi:
Scent leaf helps clear PID.
Bitter leaf cleans the liver.
Ugu is a source of blood. If taken after ovulation can help thicken the uterine lining.

Note: those with fine boys (fibroids) should stay away from ugu.
please is scent leaf efirin in Yoruba language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2018
awesomemrs:
Kindly help me look at this hormonal analysis result..

God bless you mamas

Assuming FSH and LH were done at cyclic day 3.

FSH was normal though I would have preferred something of 8-10unit.

LH was also normal though I would have preferred something of 7-10unit.
Such both ratio out 1:1

I didn't see your Estradiol,which itself is important to associate with FSH during follicular phases;and LH just a day to your ovulation.

Progesterone was normally low at the cyclic day 21.
It was not much to assume an ovulation happened.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2018
Thanks for putting your plus in trying to help but it is not helpful to put up facts that are medically irrational.

Olubankemi.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2018
Trippleblessing:

Please check page 2384

Apology I couldn't come in time,and I think I may not be here for awhile. I have really burned you out.

Try reach me 08176371308. Charges are not applicable.

Come with those documents.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2018
Mojisolani,you may WhatsApp me. I don't think I have your number with me again. I lost my phone to night wailers...

It is being long I heard from you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2018
2Ballz:
Mojisolani,you may WhatsApp me. I don't think I have your number with me again. I lost my phone to night wailers...

Oh,now I see y UV not been online,sorry about ur phone lost,I believe God has restored u.Tk u for watching out for us,God bless u sir.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2018
Teeworld13:
Good morning precious mummies, please someone should help me interpret this test. I did a swap test and urinalysis. Thank you

Mama,from ur result, u hv moderate growth if staphylococcus n yeast infections, d most sensitive drugs r d ones with more +signs,so u can combine 2 of d sensitive drugs with flaggl,and prayer,u will be fine.

Please, during treatment make do with these precautions

# Treat along with ur partner to avoid reinfection.
# Reduce to minimum d consumption if startchy, yeast,sugar rich foods as infections feed on sugar to survive.
# Wash ur underwear with strong disinfectants or boil in water on fire as if u r cooking them(not funny o).
# After treatment, change ur underwear for both u n ur husband to new ones n wash these ones too with disinfectant before use.
# Always wash ur bed spread n towels with disinfectants.

Good morning everyone, hv a splendid day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mama how are the twins? My regards to the family
olubankemi:
@Koyabride, congrats.you will carry to full term by God's grace.

This may be helping someone. Bitter leaf is very good, i took it alot the month i took in. I drink the water alot, hehehe someone will say wakkkk, its bitter yes anything good for bfp!!!! After ovulation i took ugu water alot too. I was doing this every month. There is this one cranberry drink i also particularly drank the monrh i took in, i drank it after ovulation that was my first and last time i took that drink.

Whenever i see my period i take bitter leaf water during and few days after period.

I pray this help someone get a bfp soon.

And i think i shared how i also ate scent leaf the month i took in as well. Not really that month partucularly but those 3 veggies, i religiouly ate them and soon i got my bfp.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
Congratulations @ koyabride. Have a happy and hitch free pregnancy. Thank you Jesus.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
When people say God sent an angel to them,I wonder if I'll be lucky to be among them,God decided to favour me by sending my very own Angel in woman flesh (Mojisolani),a sister n a friend,even though we r in d same situation, she placed my needs before hers,I can't express how grateful I am to God n to her. I bless God for her beautiful n selfless heart.pls,help me appreciate her for her kindness, she's tooooo much.Thank u big sis,God bless u biggggggggggg!

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
FruitfulMom:

Sorry for the late response. If you are using 75cl bottle, let the ingredients get to half of the bottle then fill the rest with water. I pray it works for you too.

Thank u mama n amennnnn!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
candycrushsoda:

Fill a bottle of 75cl with water. Drink a cup (that schnapps tiny cup) once 45 mins before breakfast and another cup last thing before you sleep. Drink for 7 days.

Thank u mama,i understand well now n ur name tastes yummy + that's my favourite game!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mamas,

Pls what causes pulling and stretching feeling above around the navel area, specifically around 5dpo to 12dpo. It has happened in like 3 cycles now?

I would appreciate your responses please. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
2Ballz:
Thanks for putting your plus in trying to help but it is not helpful to put up facts that are medically irrational.

Olubankemi.

Medically irrational? How proven? Please put up your own facts that are medically rational to help ttc women freely!

Tell me bitter leaf is medically irrational
Tell me ugu leaf is medically irrational
Tell me scent leaf is medically irrational

Oga docky, explain!

Mamas be very careful with whom you consult, i remeber how someone came here about four years ago and pretend to help, all for us to start hearing how she swindled so many of their hard earned money. Consult your doctor and not those who come online to sell.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
GodMercy2015:
Mama how are the twins? My regards to the family

Hey, longest time! How is baby? Am sure is a big boy now.

We are fine. Good to hear from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
2Ballz:

I really do not know how it all began, buy stop all the WhatsApp thing.

People it never ended well. They all seem to start well, but they end up collecting and collecting your hard earned money, i remember a sad story of a mama who one so called doctor she meet here gave her some unknown drugs, she even opened up for him to insert whatever i dont know. He claimed to be working with luth but had all the time posting here then.

Be careful of whatApping anybody call doctor.

@2Ballz, thanks for calling me out.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: NOBILITY22(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.