Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405650 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
motic2:

Can this combo be taken by DH as well?

Yes. Some women give their hubby the combo to drink.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
I am the queen of PMS. My body temperature becomes obviously higher, I'm tired, I have abdominal cramps, my breast almost double it's size, breast is painful except the tips, pimples galore.
Worst of all is people start congratulating me cause I look pregnant.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
cherishyy:

Yes. I think you should hold on with the malaria drugs and see your doctor first. Don't be worried, take your mind off it and watch God do what He says He will do. Cheers!!

Yes. Thanks mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Validcode:
I am the queen of PMS. My body temperature becomes obviously higher, I'm tired, I have abdominal cramps, my breast almost double it's size, breast is painful except the tips, pimples galore.
Worst of all is people start congratulating me cause I look pregnant.

Chai. Sorry Sis. All is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nicejo:

Thank you mama. I did the lh,FSH and prolactin on day 3 of my circle and progesterone on day 21 of my cycle. I don't no if the pelvic scan is the same as HSG but I will confirm. We will both start the treatment today. God bless you ma.

U welcome, HSG is done to know d patency of ur tubes,I.e if they r opened or not.The pelvic scan is to study below ur womb,womb lining,ovaries etc.Pls do the pelvic scan if u haven't, its very important
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
cherishyy:

And should the bitterleaf be fresh or can I buy the squeezed one from the market coz I'm planning on making bitter leaf soup today. God bless you ma
It's better to buy the fresh bitter leaves and squeeze it yourself. Don't buy the already squeezed one. The juice you get from the first round of squeezing is more beneficial.

I think you can wash the leaves with salt to get rid of any germs.

You can also blend and sieve with a cloth.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
Starmummy:

U welcome, HSG is done to know d patency of ur tubes,I.e if they r opened or not.The pelvic scan is to study below ur womb,womb lining,ovaries etc.Pls do the pelvic scan if u haven't, its very important

Ok ma, I will do just that. God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rbae:
I'm expecting AF tomorrow but I've been having cramps since Monday, my breast is so full and my hubby said it looks like ball grin, temperature sef follow and lost of appetite. It's so unlike me cos i don't usually have menstrual pain.

Was about treating myself for malaria when my mum called, she said i should go to d hospital instead. She said maybe God has answered our prayercheesy. I just dont want to raise my hope high and feel disappointed like last month cos its too early to be depressed and worried. I will continue praying to my father in heaven.

I pray and hope for the best. I'll go to d hospital tomorrow morning. I plan going to the hospital to treat infection yesterday but I was down. I just hope for the best.

May God answer all our prayers soon. Many bfp this month. Amen.

Just keep praying and hoping for the best. Your testimony is on the way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nicejo:

Just keep praying and hoping for the best. Your testimony is on the way.

Amen. Thanks mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Blackfinegirl:

mama, how can i get your no. i am having issues with my email
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
thanks cuppymummy bit this is the first time we are treating staph. however I will keep what you have said in mind. thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nicejo:

Ok ma, I will do just that. God bless you.
Hope ur tubes r reported patent,? (Opened)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Starmummy:

Hope ur tubes r reported patent,? (Opened)

I haven't done that too. The gynaecologist just asked me to go for hsg. So now am thinking I should do the pelvic scan and HSG together if possible.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rbae:

Yes. Some women give their hubby the combo to drink.
Thanks i appreciate

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hello mamas, Please where can I get flushing done close to Magodo. I am scared of two things the pain (Due to what I passed through in the past when I did HSG) and infection (which eventually led to kidney failure based on all the antibiotics I was given-Testimony for another day). Can any mama who knows any very credible hospital close to Magodo / not please direct me to where I can get that done. Thank you mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
MamaOO:

Nope. She’s right. I graduated from Lautech and I am 1000% sure Lautech has a pre-degree program that accepts into 100L for ALL courses including MEDICINE. Infact, most of the medicine class consisted of people that did predegree. I had lots of friends who studied medicine as my roommate in school was a medical student. Even their best graduating student came in through pre-degree. I wanted to chip that in since but I didn’t want to be seen as supporting that quack doctor.

And btw: I don’t know which part of Nigeria you’re from. But, the pre-degree I know (Lautech) is not meant to prepare people for university education, it’s is meant to be a another avenue into getting into universities for those who can’t pass JAMB for some reasons. You do a one year per-degree in Lautech and then at the end of the one year, you take a really comprehensive exam. You have a choice of two courses to chose and you’re assigned your courses based on your final pre-degree scores. The people who don’t make the cut for their courses are given any course that they can lay hands on, unless they fail really woefully and then they are denied admission.

Lautech pre-degree even has an entrance exam, FYI. I took the entrance and failed. The irony was that I actually passed JAMB that same year and eventually my friends who had taken the exams with me and passed eventually were a year behind me then. Just letting you know.
Here’s a link http://www.pds.lautech.edu.ng/pdform2017/

both of us are saying the same thing. I also did the programme at unizik, the centre z located at mbaukwu which is far away from unizik itself it's called pre science then & 50% of the students don't enter school 2ru it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaOO: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
nneejima:

both of us are saying the same thing. I also did the programme at unizik, the centre z located at mbaukwu which is far away from unizik itself it's called pre science then & 50% of the students don't enter school 2ru it.
Probably for UNIZIK ma, but Lautech PD is located inside the school itself (their complex is beside the Under-G gate) before they built them the 1500 capacity lecture theatre far inside school, the program is conducted by Lautech and a lot of them actually get admitted. It was called Pre-Degree. This was before post UTME became a thing, so they did not even have to take JAMB. I'll say 70% of my friends did pre-degree to gain admission sef.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Cuppymummy:
It's better to buy the fresh bitter leaves and squeeze it yourself. Don't buy the already squeezed one. The juice you get from the first round of squeezing is more beneficial.

I think you can wash the leaves with salt to get rid of any germs.

You can also blend and sieve with a cloth.

Thanks ma. I will
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
fruitfulnathia:
good morning all I saw this I think it will help us
how to make your own ACV

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

Apple cider vinegar has many health benefits
including preventing indigestion and leg cramps,
soothing a sore throat, clearing a stuffy nose. It's
also useful for weight loss, relieve gas, bloating and
heartburn, promote alkalinity in the BODY, hair care,
skincare, SUNBURN relief, remedy for vagina yeast
infection and remedy to get ridofgum ache.
Vinegar is used in cooking , baking , salad dressing,
and as a preservatives. There's a lot of acid in it, so
drinking vinegar straight isn't recommended and it
can cause serious problem if you have a lot of it.
Most people recommend adding one to two
tablespoons to water or tea.

INGREDIENTS:
4 big apples
3 teaspoons sugar or honey
1 empty bottle or container
Water ( enough to cover the apple)

PROCEDURE
- Rinse your apples
- Cut into pieces, don't remove the peel
- Add sugar or honey, top it with water, make sure the water covers the apples completely.
- Use a handerkerchief with a rubber band round the
bottle.
- Shake it everyday for 2 weeks, within 2 weeks you
will see the fermentation and the water would look
dull or musky, then the mother would start to settle
at the bottom.
- After 2 weeks remove the apples, drain the water and wash the bottle or container with hot water.
- Pour back the Apple cider vinegar water into the jar and leave for 4 weeks before use.

Cures for Back Pain Relief
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
Best Natural Pain Relief
Health Benefits I
Cures for Back Pain Relief

copied.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebenebechinedu(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlI1uOdjl3R/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1j7ueoyocmuz4
After you have conceived please follow us on Instagram for your baby outfits and assesories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Good evening all, was battling with yeast infection for a month now, but in 2days am good no itching, no discharge, no redness etc. Took fluconazole capsules 200mg once a day and i inserted garlic in my v****a, the whole thing is gone. Just for any one battling with yeast infection.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
mama's please help my veevee is itching me, and burning, creamy color and thick discharge is coming out, I am not comfortable please what can I use, probably I can get it at the pharmacy tonight, please help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
mama's please help my veevee is itching me, and burning, creamy color and thick discharge is coming out, I am not comfortable please what can I use, probably I can get it at the pharmacy tonight, please help me
Sweetnesstwins:
Good evening all, was battling with yeast infection for a month now, but in 2days am good no itching, no discharge, no redness etc. Took fluconazole capsules 200mg once a day and i inserted garlic in my v****a, the whole thing is gone. Just for any one battling with yeast infection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
gracelush:
mama's please help my veevee is itching me, and burning, creamy color and thick discharge is coming out, I am not comfortable please what can I use, probably I can get it at the pharmacy tonight, please help me mama's please help my veevee is itching me, and burning, creamy color and thick discharge is coming out, I am not comfortable please what can I use, probably I can get it at the pharmacy tonight, please help me

The same thing that happens to me check for that drug and insert garlic if you can.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
gracelush:

Sorry mama. You can get gyno.dak.trin vaginal ovule, u insert it high inside your V. I think you have yeast infection.

Can be combined with fluco.nazole as suggested by Sweetnesstwins.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

The same thing that happens to me check for that drug and insert garlic if you can.
thanks mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
awesomemrs:

Sorry mama. You can get gyno.dak.trin vaginal ovule, u insert it high inside your V. I think you have yeast infection.
thanks mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
Amen to the prayers mama.I think you should get fresh bitter leaf you can blend and drink first thing every morning I just learned about omega369 and decided to give it a trial I believe omega 3 is great too. I have not been getting egg white mucous so I really hope its as good as they say. [quote author=cherishyy post=69341235]good one @wowfairy.
I have been taking just omega 3 since my last cycle day 4, though I have been on folic acid for two months now. Not still giving up, I'm still on it. God will manifest his promise in our lives sooner than we think. Let's keep our hope alive

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Mamas I didn't get Now product or swiss garde so I bought Puritan pride at med plus for 5000

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwawunmi(f): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
laurelbae:
Beautiful mum baby dust to you & all of us here. Please see your doctor it persists
thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
Aj2 we are not interested in your products please go and open a thread for your business! Mamas please let us be careful so as not to fall into the hands of scammers

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.