Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406192 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2018
Rbae:
Good morning mama's. How was the weekend? All our prayers will be answered soon God willing.

My AF has always been regular. I've never had issues with AF. It has never passed it's normal cycle day. AF didn't show on its real day, the 2nd day and the 3rd day after my cycle.

I did a test in d hospital recently (the day AF suppose show, I told the doc) and I was told I had infection/pid. I'm so scared right now. I just started taking one antibiotics only (was prescribed by the doc and he said I shld just use it pending the time my other results will be out). My AF has never seized like this and it's scary.

Funny enough dh said my breast is fuller, I've gained weight etc. I just ignored him. Has anyone with a record of regular flow experience this kind of delay? What could be the cause? Please.

Have u done a PT? Please do if you have not.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2018
awesomemrs:

Have u done a PT? Please do if you have not.

I haven't ma. OK. I'll go to a pharmacy around to get a home kit. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswtie: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2018
cherishyy:
Good evening mamas, please has any one here experienced dark brown period at the beginning of their cycle. Specifically day one and two..
Yes I have, esp in day 1. It has always been like dat since time immemorial. I don't think its anything to worry about as I never saw it as a problem n conceived with it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2018
Good morning moms, and moms to be. Happy new week, my hubby travels a lot and I work in Lagos tho relocating soon to join him. He was around in may, I saw my period after he left in June (painful period with normal flow) , now was expecting July own on 10th, took a PT on 12july it came out negative..Am having serious cramps, headache, high temperature, I feel weak. What can cause the delay ma? as I don't want my hopes too high.. Have never missed my period before, except November due to my wedding stress, it came 6days after without drugs.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswtie: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2018
Rbae:
Good morning mama's. How was the weekend? All our prayers will be answered soon God willing.

My AF has always been regular. I've never had issues with AF. It has never passed it's normal cycle day. AF didn't show on its real day, the 2nd day and the 3rd day after my cycle.

I did a test in d hospital recently (the day AF suppose show, I told the doc) and I was told I had infection/pid. I'm so scared right now. I just started taking one antibiotics only (was prescribed by the doc and he said I shld just use it pending the time my other results will be out). My AF has never seized like this and it's scary.

Funny enough dh said my breast is fuller, I've gained weight etc. I just ignored him. Has anyone with a record of regular flow experience this kind of delay? What could be the cause? Please.
Please next time don't treat anything in ur two weeks wait, even malaria sef until u've ruled out pregnancy. Do as mamas have suggested, I can't wait for the good news

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DesperateforGod: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2018
Mama,can you please let us know what you are scared of? Please don't allow the devil to put fear into you. This is the time to prophesy and confess positives into your life. If I were you,I will start thanking God for blessing me even before running a PT. Rejoice as this is your BFP. Don't let the devil steal it from you.Will be praying for the best for you sis.

Rbae:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswtie: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2018
Habbeyoluwa:
Good morning moms, and moms to be. Happy new week, my hubby travels a lot and I work in Lagos tho relocating soon to join him. He was around in may, I saw my period after he left in June (painful period with normal flow) , now was expecting July own on 10th, took a PT on 12july it came out negative..Am having serious cramps, headache, high temperature, I feel weak. What can cause the delay ma? as I don't want my hopes too high.. Have never missed my period before, except November due to my wedding stress, it came 6days after without drugs.
From ur post, I understand that u didn't baby dance in June. He was only around in May right? I dont mean to bring ur hopes down but could it be that the signs u r having are that of an impending AF?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2018
DesperateforGod:
Mama,can you please let us know what you are scared of? Please don't allow the devil to put fear into you. This is the time to prophesy and confess positives into your life. If I were you,I will start thanking God for blessing me even before running a PT. Rejoice as this is your BFP. Don't let the devil steal it from you.Will be praying for the best for you sis.

Awwww... I've started rejoicing ma. I was just having mixed feelings cos of the infection. I'm so happy and I'll not allow the devil steal my joy. Thanks so much ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2018
jennyswtie:

From ur post, I understand that u didn't baby dance in June. He was only around in May right? I dont mean to bring ur hopes down but could it be that the signs u r having are that of an impending AF?

Maybe, hopes ain't up sef, I just want to know if its possible to be pregnant ant still experience normal period flow a month after concieveing..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2018
jennyswtie:

Please next time don't treat anything in ur two weeks wait, even malaria sef until u've ruled out pregnancy. Do as mamas have suggested, I can't wait for the good news

Ok ma'am. Thanks. I told the doc my period seized and he said its no problem. Should i stop taking the antibiotics for now? I'm seeing my doc tomorrow.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=Rbae post=69425693]

Ok ma'am. Thanks .Should i stop taking the antibiotics for now?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Good morning mama's and to be mama's in the house
I saw my AF this weekend after missing my period for 2days, so i decided to treat myself for malaria and typhoid which i've started yesterday but i would like to know if i can continue with my bitterleaf and scent leaf drink while on medication?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswtie: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2018
Rbae:

Ok ma'am. Thanks. I told the doc my period seized and he said its no problem. That i should take the amoxilcillin and vitamin C. Should i stop taking the antibiotics for now? It's 500mg amoxicillin. I'm seeing my doc tomorrow.
I just googled amoxicillin and its safe to use . But ensure u do pt so u know ur next line of action
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswtie: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2018
Habbeyoluwa:

Maybe, hopes ain't up sef, I just want to know if its possible to be pregnant ant still experience normal period flow a month after concieveing..
Yes dear its possible for some (so I heard) but not common

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by healthpro360: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2018
My name is Bukola (Popularly known as Bukky),
After four years of trying to conceive, I finally got pregnant four weeks after I did the FERTILITY DETOX PLAN and followed through. It was simply amazing!!! I had history of recurrent miscarriages and was also diagnosed with genetic problems. But using FERTILITY DETOX, I got pregnant naturally after 2 HSGs and four negative IUIs including 6 induction clomid cycles and laparscopy. I couldn't keep the joy to myself alone, that's why i decide to share it with anyone who might have been battling with issues of infertility. Clicking on the share button might change someone's story.
To enrol for the fertility detox plan, Please Call / Whatsapp: +2348163884381 / +2347019071992

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2018
jennyswtie:

I just googled amoxicillin and its safe to use . But ensure u do pt so u know ur next line of action

OK mama. Thanks so much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswtie: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2018
Rbae:

OK mama. Thanks so much.
U r welcome dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2018
Rbae, unquote him, I have reported the post.

Healthpro360, crawl back to the hole u crept out from.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=4realwoman post=69407302]@Sweetnesstwins, I don't really think your Dr knows what he is doing at all. How will he ask you to take Clom.id for 4 good times, knowing fully well that you have fibroid.
Maybe he wants it to grow bigger so that he can collect money from you for surgery to remove it.
I will suggest you follow what mama's have said and look for another good gyaen cos you are paying them for their service.
May God help us all these Dr's that will add more problem for someone oo.

@oney, I really don't kw about the hospitals that you mentioned above, I am sure mama's that kws about them will answer you soon.

Thanks ma, will look for another gyaen....have a blessful week
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2018
Rbae:

What test did your doctor run before concluding you have PID. Did you do hvs or scan? Scan can show fluid in pod in early pregnancy and this can be misinterpreted to mean infection. Pls run a PT to ascertain your state before taking any drugs during your 2 weeks wait. Wishing you all the best mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Habbeyoluwa:

Yes it happens more than you think.
That's why we have to check for pregnancy regularly before taking any new treatment (when trying to conceive) even if you're on your period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumIbeji(f): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good morning mamas, happy new week. May God visit each and everyone with a good news this week in Jesus name.

My Aunty did fibroid operation last year December and she wants to start trying for kids, please what drugs can she use although her Dr gave her ovumine last cycle, her period came 4days late and he has given her another one this cycle... I just want to ask if there any other drugs she can use.
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
jennyswtie:

OK mama.
Thanks so much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
awesomemrs:
Rbae, unquote him, I have reported the post.

Healthpro360, crawl back to the hole u crept out from.

How do i unquote pleas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
mum2bsoon:

What test did your doctor run before concluding you have PID. Did you do hvs or scan? Scan can show fluid in pod in early pregnancy and this can be misinterpreted to mean infection. Pls run a PT to ascertain your state before taking any drugs during your 2 weeks wait. Wishing you all the best mama.

HVS ma'am. I'll run a PT tomorrow morning. Thanks ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
mamas please help me look into this matter, for more than one week ,have been experiencing serious itching with creamy color discharge, although the discharge isn't smelling good or bad. I bought Perikan ,mycoten pesteries(i used this just for a night I stopped because it irritating me), I used ytacan cream too. But the itching and burning sensation still persist, I can't sleep at night please what injection can I take am planning to go for it after work, please help me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
motic2:
Good morning mama's and to be mama's in the house
I saw my AF this weekend after missing my period for 2days, so i decided to treat myself for malaria and typhoid which i've started yesterday but i would like to know if i can continue with my bitterleaf and scent leaf drink while on medication?

I have been taking antimalaria and antibiotic since the beginning of my AF and I intend to follow it up with bitter leaf and scent leaf juice after I finish taking the drugs. Am not sure if it is good to take both together.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
happymummy:
Good morning mamas

Thank God for another beautiful Monday

After reading that malaria might even cause one not to conceive and I lasted treated malaria October 2017 after my surgery
I want to treat but I don't want injection
What can I take to treat it?

Well, I don't really know much about drugs but am presently using an ACT antimalarial drug. A combination of artemether and lumefantrine. The price differs depending on the one you can go for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
gracelush:
mamas please help me look into this matter, for more than one week ,have been experiencing serious itching with creamy color discharge, although the discharge isn't smelling good or bad. I bought Perikan ,mycoten pesteries(i used this just for a night I stopped because it irritating me), I used ytacan cream too. But the itching and burning sensation still persist, I can't sleep at night please what injection can I take am planning to go for it after work, please help me.

Self medication is bad. Please, go to d hospital.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
gracelush:

Sorry sis! I think it s yeast infection. I felt same way few months ago. It wasn't funny then oo! I was adviced by one mama here to use fluconazole 150mg. I used it for two days only and d itching stopped.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.