Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397747 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adeomoade: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
gracelush:
I noticed whenever I ask questions, just one or two people will answer. I narrated what I went through last week no words of encouragement, is it because am a newbie, have modified my post let me kukuma take my problem to God

You don't have to modify the post. Let people learn from you. On your health challenge, you need a laboratory investigation to really determine what is causing the itching. The glucose test and pelvic scan done are good but HVS will give a better view on the best treatment. Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mamakendra my personal person that time kiss kiss Longest time. I think of many mamas MIA and say words of prayers for us. I too no like to dey mention names so I no go offend the ones I no mention.

Happy Sunday to everyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
zulugambari:

Good evening, am also a ttc for d past 2years i recently went for the Hsg test and d result was VT blocked�was told the only option i ve is IVF pls i want to knw if there’s another ulternative cos we cant afford the IVF for now....☹️☹️☹️��� thanks
Tubal flushing.
Herbs and enzymes like serrapeptase etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichay: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
Another cycle begins,I don tire to see period I swear.funny enough b4 marriage my greatest fear was getting pregnant in my father's house so I was so careful not to,now I dey find belle for 5 years.chim ooo hv mercy,my soul is getting weary.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
Roseey0:
Good morning Mama
I have 3 herbal detox tampon am giving out to 2 mamas in port Harcourt.

I choose pH because it's just 3tampon and I won't have to waybill.
Number is on my signature

My dear mama, I have missed a lot here. Congrats on the birth of your baby. May God keep you all, everything you need to take care of her, God Himself will provide. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
omalichay:
Another cycle begins,I don tire to see period I swear.funny enough b4 marriage my greatest fear was getting pregnant in my father's house so I was so careful not to,now I dey find belle for 5 years.chim ooo hv mercy,my soul is getting weary.

Please be strong and keep on looking to heaven cos your testimony is very near.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DoubleJ19(f): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
gracelush:
I noticed whenever I ask questions, just one or two people will answer. I narrated what I went through last week no words of encouragement, is it because am a newbie, have modified my post let me kukuma take my problem to God
am so sorry dear dat u feel dis way sis, pls dnt feel offended cos many of us wish to answer ur qtns bt we dnt hav the answer.
also try to mak google your friend do online research , thats wat i do sum times. it will end in praise

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichay: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
Azaebere:

Please be strong and keep on looking to heaven cos your testimony is very near.
Amin oo... thanks mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DoubleJ19(f): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
omalichay:
this was me too bak then, i fear belle no be small bt nw its all i ever wish for. stay strong sis n dnt give up, the devil is a liar, we are overcomers. e-hugs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichay: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
DoubleJ19:

this was me too bak then, i fear belle no be small bt nw its all i ever wish for. stay strong sis n dnt give up, the devil is a liar, we are overcomers. e-hugs
we shall truly overcome after all it is written there shall be none barren,na we go break scripture? God forbid...at least PMS no give me symptoms checker fever this month

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
DoubleJ19:

am so sorry dear dat u feel dis way sis, pls dnt feel offended cos many of us wish to answer ur qtns bt we dnt hav the answer.
also try to mak google your friend do online research , thats wat i do sum times. it will end in praise
thanks sis I will make google my friend and put my trust in God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
adeomoade:

You don't have to modify the post. Let people learn from you. On your health challenge, you need a laboratory investigation to really determine what is causing the itching. The glucose test and pelvic scan done are good but HVS will give a better view on the best treatment. Best wishes.

thanks am grateful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
Good evening mamas

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia13: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hello Ladies, do you need help calculating your ovulation? Ovion can help you calculate your ovulation accurately for just 500 Naira. For further details, visit http://ovion.joomla.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 1:12am On Jul 23, 2018
gracelush:
Mama calm down. U r vry funny. If u dnt take ur problem 2 God, who else wil u take it 2? U r complaining only 1 or 2 pple ansad u wen u askd a qst. R u nt evn hapi u got pple 2 ansa u wen u r a newbie who hsnt ansad a qst or encouraged sum1? I ansa qsts dt I no d ansas 2 bt I askd a qst nd no1 ansad me xcept 1 mama who told sum1 2 reply me. U dint c me ranting. Sum pple mite not no d ansa or nt in gud heart condition 2 ansa. It dosnt min dey dnt care. Evry1 is facing 1 ish or d oda. U ranted earlier dat u askd qsts nd no1 ansad u. In dis race, u hv got 2 learn 2b patient. If no one ansas u, quote d qst again. I hv noticed a lot of mamas r always nt online at wikends. Mayb bcs of activities. So b patient wit dem. May God grant u speedy recovery nd ur heart desires

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 1:17am On Jul 23, 2018
omalichay:
I understand. Pls dnt b weary. God wil ansa u wen u least xpect. Stay strong

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:27am On Jul 23, 2018
gracelush:
good morning sis and don't be offended that no one answered your question earlier. Truth be told most of us here are not Drs and we answer questions based on our personal experience.
Most of our sabi mama's are not always online, the ones that are online at the time you ask the question may not even have answer to your question so the best is to jump and pass rather then give you a wrong answer.
Oya no vex, as you no the journey no easy and most people are seriously looking for things that will take their mind off ttc at the moment.

Back to your question:
I think you should do hvs to be able to kw the best drugs to use for it and also feel free to ask questions and our sabi mama's when answer you when dey come online.

Baby dust mama.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2018
Roseey0:
Good morning Mama
I have 3 herbal detox tampon am giving out to 2 mamas in port Harcourt.

I choose pH because it's just 3tampon and I won't have to waybill.
Number is on my signature

Oh mama Roseey congratulations on the birth of your LO!!!...May God bless your princess and keep her in good health! I'm truly happy for you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 8:13am On Jul 23, 2018
omalichay:

Stay strong sis. God is with you. Though it may seem as if nothing is working right now But let's stay strong and believe. Very soon God will show up for you and give you beautiful and healthy babies that will surround your tables..
You shall laugh last!

Be encouraged Sis.
One love.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lomy(f): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2018
Good morning mamas..

Has anyone tried using garlic for UTI infection? I read somewhere it should be inserted into the vagina. I want to know for how long should it be done? will I bring it out after some time or will it dissolve by itself? and does it really work?

Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lomy(f): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2018
It appears the pregnacare I took didn't work cuz period showed up a day earlier..
I cant complain, still grateful that at least my periods are regular..
Will be strictly on fruits and vegetables this cycle and less worry.
Pregnancy will surely come, no doubt.

Baby dust to us all!!

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2018
makpkv:
Hello,
I'm 47 Female, Please let me know my HVS Report is normal ? and i have no children. i want to Conceive A child, can it's Possible in age of 47 years ?

Thanks,
Best Regards
Your report looks very ok to me. Consult with a gynaecologist , take your result for interpretation.

Yes you can have children. With God it is possible. And medical scienc also says because of your age, your chances of conceiving twins is higher. You'll find it on Google.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2018
gracelush:

Thank you adamsapple and 4realwoman for your mature response to gracelush. I want to be like you when I grow up. In the meantime, I want to say:

gracelush I counted about 3 people that answered you. You show you are thankful by ranting against mamas and complaining with bitterness.

Shithapuns and others gave you correct advice, so for me (and I'm sure other Mamas here were thinking the same thing) there was no point repeating what they had already said.

So the whole thread must answer you before you will be happy okwaya?

And in your anger, you went a step further in the wrong direction by deleting your posts. So now what does that do to us abeg? Are you not the one that has lost the chance to help people benefit from your experience? Try reading this thread from the beginning and see for yourself.

Remember kindness begets more kindness.

Wait a minute sef, ha izit doing you? E be like say belle don enter already because our records show that quarrelling on this thread is one of the foremost signs of pregnancy.

Best wishes!

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2018
mamakendra:

Thanks cuppymummy for the mention, been off NL for months( if not almost a year), check in about once or twice a month. You are the only one to mention or ask after me.
Thanks it means a lot.
I am ok. Just decided to take it easy. Life is not all about TTC.
God will do it in His time. Let's keep hope alive.
Cheers
Amen! Oh mamakendra, we've all missed you so much. You're right. There's more to life than ttc and every other situation that threatens to steal our joy and happiness.

Still, please stop by once in a while so we can draw some strength from you, even if it's non-ttc related (the better sef). How's your family?

Warmest regards to you and yours!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2018
lomy:
Good morning mamas..

Has anyone tried using garlic for UTI infection? I read somewhere it should be inserted into the vagina. I want to know for how long should it be done? will I bring it out after some time or will it dissolve by itself? and does it really work?

Thank you...... as in ehn, the one I put on Saturday, I don't know if it went into my system or fell off cos I couldn't find it when I searched.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinna4u: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2018
Good morning ladies in the house, I pray that this week brings us good news and for all those that af visited, I pray that it will be the channel to our BFPs and long awaited bundles of joy. Have a blessed week ahead kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2018
vinna4u:
Good morning ladies in the house, I pray that this week brings us good news and for all those that af visited, I pray that it will be the channel to our BFPs and long awaited bundles of joy. Have a blessed week ahead kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Julianah42: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2018
Doctors in the house, please can you interpret these fertility results?

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2018
Amen

vinna4u:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimejerry: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2018
Pls house, someone should help me interpret this SA test result:
Viscosity: Normal
Motility
%Active: 50%
%Fairly active :%30
%Dead cells: %20

Morphology

%Normal cell: 50%
%Abnormal cell: 50%
Count: 45million
PUS Cells: -0-1
PH: 8
Culture yielded: No bacterial growth 150-lated after 48hrs of incubation @37
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2018
Cuppymummy:
Thank you adamsapple and 4realwoman for your mature response to gracelush. I want to be like you when I grow up. In the meantime, I want to say:

gracelush I counted about 3 people that answered you. You show you are thankful by ranting against mamas and complaining with bitterness.

Shithapuns and others gave you correct advice, so for me (and I'm sure other Mamas here were thinking the same thing) there was no point repeating what they had already said.

So the whole thread must answer you before you will be happy okwaya?

And in your anger, you went a step further in the wrong direction by deleting your posts. So now what does that do to us abeg? Are you not the one that has lost the chance to help people benefit from your experience? Try reading this thread from the beginning and see for yourself.

Remember kindness begets more kindness.

Wait a minute sef, ha izit doing you? E be like say belle don enter already because our records show that quarrelling on this thread is one of the foremost signs of pregnancy.

Best wishes!

hahaha, I think belle has entered.

That was the same reason I did not respond as well, but do not worry, we got you here. The answers given to you were okay.

Please stay away from that nurse, and see a good gynecologist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.