Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,226 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397430 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
4realwoman:
the best is to follow your Drs instruction and as for the drug making you weak and drowsy make sure you take them on full stomach because most antibiotics makes people weak and drowsy. before you kw it, the drug will finish.

Baby dust mama.
thanks ma'am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
gracelush:
thanks ma'am
you are welcome Ma'am.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
gracelush:
hi sabi mama's, augumetin and fluconazole and a vaginal pessary was prescribed for me after taking my injection and drips. Have taken the fluconazole 150mg and augemetin 625mg (1 in the morning and 1 at night, the augemetin is making me feel dizzy and drowsy. please what can I do, am been told to take the drugs to clear the remaining infection.

I agree with 4realwoman on taking it on full stomach. Also wonna add that it be a fatty food. Let the food have some oil in it. Not Tea and bread, or noodles. Let the meal have some oil in it. It will help.
Also take lots of water with the drug and throughout the day. Hope this helps.
Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
laurelbae:

Good morning pretty mama.
I stay in PH
Is the detox tampon still available?
Yes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
lomy:
Good morning mamas..

Has anyone tried using garlic for UTI infection? I read somewhere it should be inserted into the vagina. I want to know for how long should it be done? will I bring it out after some time or will it dissolve by itself? and does it really work?
Thank you

Garlic only curbs yeast from manifesting not UTI.
Pls get proper medication if diagnosed with UTI. It's the track to your kidney we are talking about here.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Good evening fruitful mamas. I used 'predicte ovulation test strip' on Monday and Tuesday and it showed me invalid. But I was feeling ovulation cramps on my left side. Could it be that the strips are faulty.. I'm quite confused
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
mamakendra:

I agree with 4realwoman on taking it on full stomach. Also wonna add that it be a fatty food. Let the food have some oil in it. Not Tea and bread, or noodles. Let the meal have some oil in it. It will help.
Also take lots of water with the drug and throughout the day. Hope this helps.
Cheers
thanks for the information, I will do as you said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
cherishyy:
Good evening fruitful mamas. I used 'predicte ovulation test strip' on Monday and Tuesday and it showed me invalid. But I was feeling ovulation cramps on my left side. Could it be that the strips are faulty.. I'm quite confused
i have the predicte ovulation test kit with me too, it not giving me an accurate results, this is the second pack am buying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
cherishyy:

gracelush:
i have the predicte ovulation test kit with me too, it not giving me an accurate results, this is the second pack am buying.

I just bought one now. I have gone through the literature too, did u collect the urine at thesame time of the day as stated in the literature?
Cos it says to collect urine specimen anytime from 10am to 8pm and water should be taken two hours before the time of collecting the specimen and also not touse early morning urine. It's best to collect it about thesame time of the day everyother day.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
missyblissy:

Yes ooo Cuppymummy am still on the matter ooo. Wetin make i do na. Yes, its pregnacare conception that did that to me. Make i keep quite.
Anyway since it worked for you and some. Mamas ok ooo. But for me and some mamas it is awful. undecided

Most of the TTC drugs makes ppl to put on weight. I have over 20kg to shed when the time comes. Is it vit e, evening prime rose, maca, omega 3,6,9 or the hormone stabilizers? They are all culprits. Weight shld be the least of your problem if the drug is working for you.
It is advised you use drug for 3 months to confirm b4 you can conclude it is working or not but if the side effect is so adverse , you can discontinue use .

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 6:32am On Jul 26, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

Please oh can you retrieve it from your waste bin, want to try it but can't afford it...please

Let me see what i can do about the drug for you. Are you in Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2018
gracelush:

It seems its not as effective as the other type
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2018
Chili89:

I just bought one now. I have gone through the literature too, did u collect the urine at thesame time of the day as stated in the literature?
Cos it says to collect urine specimen anytime from 10am to 8pm and water should be taken two hours before the time of collecting the specimen and also not touse early morning urine. It's best to collect it about thesame time of the day everyother day.

I did o... Maybe you should try yours let's see. I only saw one faint test line, I didn't see any control line.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2018
yettybaby112:
So AF showed today at cd42, Dont know what could have cause it, highest CD use to 35.

Wow, that's so long. Sure it's AF? I think you should see your doctor
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
omalichay:
no prob.i understand,we disagree to agree...how do you tackle ovulation with PCOS?i have used clomid, I didn't ovulate,I used letrozole nada,then I heard of bark of kolanut tree,I got that and tried it and I ovulated,the thing don finish don't know where to get another.

Sorry for taking u back ma'am, pls how did u use d kolanut bark n for how long did u use it before u confirmed u ovulated?
Thanks n baby dusts to everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
missyblissy:

Let me see what i can do about the drug for you. Are you in Lagos?

OK ma, no...am in PH.
Thanks in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichay: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Starmummy:

Sorry for taking u back ma'am, pls how did u use d kolanut bark n for how long did u use it before u confirmed u ovulated?
Thanks n baby dusts to everyone
I cooked it in a pot of water till d color changed to brown,then drank it 2ce daily,first thing in d morning b4 food and last thing at night.i took it all throughout d cycle,I noticed EWCM for the first time in about 4 yrs but I didn't test that cycle if I ovulated but the second cycle I took I'm sure I ovulated cuz I tested.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
chimejerry:
Pls house, someone should help me interpret this SA test result:
Viscosity: Normal
Motility
%Active: 50%
%Fairly active :%30
%Dead cells: %20

Morphology

%Normal cell: 50%
%Abnormal cell: 50%
Count: 45million
PUS Cells: -0-1
PH: 8
Culture yielded: No bacterial growth 150-lated after 48hrs of incubation @37
Thanks
No bacterial growth isolated. The semen analysis is perfect in all ranges. And no infection.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
Surulady:
Good morning ma’s am new pls how possible is a positive pregnancy result both urine and blood test without a missed period,and the scan says(BLIGHTED OVUM) cry and am no much symptoms blister sore breast.and weakness urges to sleep often embarassed.....it really giving me a sad mood and people around me are noticing my mood.dui am positive about this.theres nothing God can not do cry
Who gave you blighted ovum report when you're yet to miss your period. It's too early. Wait till you must have been 6 weeks, that's 2 weeks after you must have missed at, then repeat a scan.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 12:49am On Jul 27, 2018
cherishyy:
Most of the test strip don't work accurately that's why it's better to do follicle tracking in lab
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:25am On Jul 27, 2018
Good morning to us all! We thank God for a new day.

I spoke wt mama @Ekashiloh 2days ago and she sent her regards to everybody. She said she has been trying to login wt her new phone since she lost her former but to no avail. She promised to be wt us when d login issue is resolved as she doesn't want to change her moniker.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2018
miraclebaby:
Who gave you blighted ovum report when you're yet to miss your period. It's too early. Wait till you must have been 6 weeks, that's 2 weeks after you must have missed at, then repeat a scan.
Thank you ma when I took the scan to another the doctor told me I shld not mind the result and forget what the scan says I shld take another scan on the 6th or 10th of August
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adeomoade: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2018
Surulady:
Thank you ma when I took the scan to another the doctor told me I shld not mind the result and forget what the scan says I shld take another scan on the 6th or 10th of August

If you are in Lagos, I will recommend Adetos medical Nigeria limited situated at 7, Ikorodu road, Maryland bus stop, Maryland, Ikeja, Lagos.

The service is good but comes at a higher cost compare to others. Baba Adetos is an experienced radiologist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2018
Surulady:
Good morning ma’s am new pls how possible is a positive pregnancy result both urine and blood test without a missed period,and the scan says(BLIGHTED OVUM) cry and am no much symptoms blister sore breast.and weakness urges to sleep often embarassed.....it really giving me a sad mood and people around me are noticing my mood.dui am positive about this.theres nothing God can not do cry

Pls mama stop wasting your money going for scan, it's too early as they will only see a gestational sac without an embryo and call it blighted ovum, thereby giving you high bp. Thank God it implanted in the uterus grin
Wait and go for scan after 2 weeks you will even see the heartbeat then. It will surely end in praise.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
Good evening fruitful mamas. It's been quiet here. Wishing you all a fruitful weekend. Cheers!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Pls mama stop wasting your money going for scan, it's too early as they will only see a gestational sac without an embryo and call it blighted ovum, thereby giving you high bp. Thank God it implanted in the uterus grin
Wait and go for scan after 2 weeks you will even see the heartbeat then. It will surely end in praise.
yes ma that is what I’ve conclude jst include me in your prayers I believe God has done it already

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
cherishyy:
Good evening fruitful mamas. It's been quiet here. Wishing you all a fruitful weekend. Cheers!!

Very quiet oh...the Lord is our strength.
Wishing you the same
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2018
Queenbeloveth:
Most of the test strip don't work accurately that's why it's better to do follicle tracking in lab
how much does it cost maybe I can try it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2018
Surulady:
yes ma that is what I’ve conclude jst include me in your prayers I believe God has done it already

Yes you are and Every mama here is in my prayers, I can't wait for the bfp news to be flowing everyday like before.
It looks like it's not happening but God is surely working behind the scene.
I trust and believe God and i have asked him for one thing that before I deliver, most mamas here would already be in pregnancy thread then vomiting and spitting to the glory of HIS name.
It is settled oh.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2018
gracelush:
how much does it cost maybe I can try it
It all depend on lab u want to do it, prices defer and range from 5k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.