Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401984 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Amen sis!
Am happy that some mamas are coming out from their silent and peeping mode. I believe that many mamas who have been MIA will later join us before d programme ends by tomorrow midnight. We look forward to hearing from these mamas
Pweetymii

These are d monikers I can remember for now but I promise to modify .May God take away any garment of reproach in their lives, amen.

It s well with us all!
Thanks for the mention.Saw it this evening,i am in by God's grace.Thank you to you and all keeping the thread moving.
Congratulations to all that have chop belleful a sweet 9 months ride to you.A warm welcome to the newbies wishing you all a short and fruitful stay.
I remain my loyal self.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
gracelush:
Sabi mama's please interprete this result for me, I did the test late July last month
The result shows an intramural uterine myoma that is fibroid but i can't see the size and then there is mild P.I.d.please see your gynae with the result as an hvs/mcs is on plan for further treatment.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
pweetymii:

The result shows an intramural uterine myoma that is fibroid but i can't see the size and then there is mild P.I.d.please see your gynae with the result as an hvs/mcs is on plan for further treatment.
thanks am greatful The lady at the laboratory told me the fibroid is very small, am thinking clomid is the culprit because I took it in June

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Das77herbal:
Faith Without Works Is Dead
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

We are offering guranteed herbal treatment that works for issues affecting TTC

Oga, pls this your advert can come later, not now that we're still pouring out our soul before d Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamie(f): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
Goodevening ma'am. Please send to me too. trendyandfabstoreng@gmail.com

Thank you.

Tripletwins222:

Sent!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:01am On Aug 16, 2018
May God hear our prayers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 1:03am On Aug 16, 2018
Cuppymummy:
FERTILSAN M for male fertility at a giveaway price- N50k for 3 months supply. Send a private message if interested.

What is the expiry date?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 1:17am On Aug 16, 2018
The most high God, we bring before you supplication for our TTC mums in this thread, our friends and families. You said when two or 3 are gathered together, you are there. The ppl prayerfully waiting on u are more than 3 in this thread.

Father, forgive us our sins, which we sinned knowingly and unknowingly. Wipe away any sin by ourselves by our parents that may have given legal ground to the devil to hold us in captive. We use PS 51 to ask for forgiveness of sin. Thank forgiveness of sin.

You said we shall ask and shall receive. We shall seek and we shall find. We shall knock and it shall be opened. You also said and none shall be barren in the land nor cast her seed. Father, every dry bones in our lives , in our bodies shall rise again in Jesus name. We don't want to know the cause of infertility in the lives of our sister and brothers, but what we know is that at the mention of the name Jesus Christ of Nazareth, every knee must bow. Let every knee of infertility in any man or woman in this thread bow. Let every obstacle be removed. Let every fibroid melt. Let every blockage open. Fill the sperm banks with healthy sperms. Is there any spiritual Goliath incharge of any case here, let the Goliath fall down and die. Cause confusion in the camp of our enemies and let them scatter forever. Cause every sister on this thread to smile like Sarah. Give everyone dumbfounding testimonies of how did it happen. Bless our families. Is there any family whose foundation is shaking as a result of this challenge or another, heal the family.

Lord, increase our finances that we will be able to take care of the kids u will put in our hands. Search our soul spirit and body and complete your work in our lives, cos u created us in ur image, after ur own likeness.
These and many more we ask in Jesus name.

23 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Das77herbal: 1:59am On Aug 16, 2018
[
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 2:17am On Aug 16, 2018
gracelush:
Sabi mama's please interprete this result for me, I did the test late July last month

mild pid suspected, hvs needed to confirm. fibroid seen too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Graciouslara(f): 4:22am On Aug 16, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Amen sis!
Am happy that some mamas are coming out from their silent and peeping mode. I believe that many mamas who have been MIA will later join us before d programme ends by tomorrow midnight. We look forward to hearing from these mamas:
Mercy4us
Ekashiloh
Legendsmother
Mztubzy
Fruitfulray
Joyfulmama
Pweetymii
Mamaheaven
Iamajoyfulmothe
Motic2
Mamitwins
Thehomemaker
Mummykyrti
Heebah
Joime
DonaTee
Orney
MummyJJ
Towerofgrace
Ripvanwik
Janix2
Fvine and other mia mamas

These are d monikers I can remember for now but I promise to modify and add other ones if I remember them. Mamas, u can also help us by writing down d monikers of those MIA mamas that are not in d list. Pls, let's try to remember them in our prayers. May God take away any garment of reproach in their lives, amen.

It s well with us all!
am in for the fasting and prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 4:41am On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:
The most high God, we bring before you supplication for our TTC mums in this thread, our friends and families. You said when two or 3 are gathered together, you are there. The ppl prayerfully waiting on u are more than 3 in this thread.

Father, forgive us our sins, which we sinned knowingly and unknowingly. Wipe away any sin by ourselves by our parents that may have given legal ground to the devil to hold us in captive. We use PS 51 to ask for forgiveness of sin. Thank forgiveness of sin.

You said we shall ask and shall receive. We shall seek and we shall find. We shall knock and it shall be opened. You also said and none shall be barren in the land nor cast her seed. Father, every dry bones in our lives , in our bodies shall rise again in Jesus name. We don't want to know the cause of infertility in the lives of our sister and brothers, but what we know is that at the mention of the name Jesus Christ of Nazareth, every knee must bow. Let every knee of infertility in any man or woman in this thread bow. Let every obstacle be removed. Let every fibroid melt. Let every blockage open. Fill the sperm banks with healthy sperms. Is there any spiritual Goliath incharge of any case here, let the Goliath fall down and die. Cause confusion in the camp of our enemies and let them scatter forever. Cause every sister on this thread to smile like Sarah. Give everyone dumbfounding testimonies of how did it happen. Bless our families. Is there any family whose foundation is shaking as a result of this challenge or another, heal the family.

Lord, increase our finances that we will be able to take care of the kids u will put in our hands. Search our soul spirit and body and complete your work in our lives, cos u created us in ur image, after ur own likeness.

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 4:59am On Aug 16, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Mothers of adorable children!
Our 2days fasting and midnight prayer programme starts today as agreed. The fasting is from 6am to 12pm, then d midnight prayer 12am to 12:30am.
The programme is tagged "NONE SHALL BE BARREN" Deut. 7:14.

Bible verses to be used: Psalm 51:1-end, 30:1-end, 95:1-end, 34:1-5, 40:1-5, 42:1-4, 38:14-22, 77:1-15, 141:1-2, 127:3, 128:3, 113:9, Isaiah 10:27, Isaiah 49:24-26, Gen 1:28, Gen 18:10, 1sam 1:27, Deut 7:14 and Exodus 23:26

Pls, it s not a must to use all d verses but u can pick from there.
May God accept all our supplications as we humbly seek His face in Jesus name, amen.

Amen and Amen, may all our prayers receive answers! Thank you Jesus!
Thanks mama for initiating this, God has answered and it will manifest into a lot of bfps on this thread, so excited.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 5:06am On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:

Amen!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:

What is the expiry date?
July 2020. Please do you know anyone who wants to buy?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:

Amen and amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lomy(f): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2018
4realwoman:
you can also do baking soda finger n don't forget to take your folic acid, very important.

Baking soda finger? How is it done?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:

Amen and Amen and Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:

Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:

Amen!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:

Amen and Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 10:00am On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=mamatwiny post=70316178]The most high God, we bring before you supplication for our TTC mums in this thread, our friends and families. You said when two or 3 are gathered together, you are there. The ppl prayerfully waiting on u are more than 3 in this thread.

These and many more we ask in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2018
creamie:
Goodevening ma'am. Please send to me too.

Thank you.

Sent!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2018
Amen and amen to all our prayers.

It's been ages! Congrats to all who've ported to pregnancy and newborn threads. We all shall testify to the goodness of God in Jesus Name. Amen.

Hoping to join the night prayers today.

Stay blessed all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2018
mum2bsoon:
Hypraise, bn a while I read from you. Hope you are doing good.

Just checking on you dear

Oh dear! Thanks for checking up on me. I'm doing good and holding on to God.

How's you and dear daughter? My love to her. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 10:56am On Aug 16, 2018
Good morning mom and dads to be.

May God answer your prayers sooner than you expect.
I pray that these vigils you're holding will turn to vigilante for watching over your newborns in a few months time.
May God grant your desires for a bfp, may He grant you the grace to carry to term and deliver healthy babies, may those children never make you weep or worry.
Amin.

Congratulations in advance.
2018 is your year of testimonies!

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2018
zaynie:
Good morning mom and dads to be.

May God answer your prayers sooner than you expect.
I pray that these vigils you're holding will turn to vigilante for watching over your newborns in a few months time.
May God grant your desires for a bfp, may He grant you the grace to carry to term and deliver healthy babies, may those children never make you weep or worry.
Amin.

Congratulations in advance.
2018 is your year of testimonies!

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Frozenelsa(f): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2018
Good morning moms and dads to be, I am from our sister thread, as tripletwins222 has called on us to join in the prayers.......as you are preparing to break your fast, let us pray...

Our most high father in heaven, we bless your name and glorify you concerning everyone on this thread, accept our thanks in Jesus name.

We ask for forgiveness of our sins, let our prayers reach your ears, do unto us according to our inner most good heart desires in Jesus name.

Father, by the power of your word, we speak and declare that this year will not pass your children by in Jesus name. You did mine lord, do for all your children on this thread in Jesus name.

You said if we ask anything in your name, you will do for us...I ask for bfp for every potential mamas on this thread in Jesus name. Multiple baby dust to everyone in Jesus name. Receive it in Jesus name. Thank you lord because I believe our prayers has been answered. Glory to your holy name, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen. Amen. Amen.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ammy5565(f): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2018
Lord, King and Father. The God of Abraham, Isaas and Jacob. The one that sits in heaven and maketh the earth his footstool, the one that was, is and is to come. The unchangeable changer, I am that i am, the Elohin, Elshadai, Adonai, the omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent God, the one that never fails, whose words are ye and Amen,the alpha, the omega.
I lift your daughters to you this morning and standing on your Word, i declare that none shall be barren among them, their quivers will be full and they will become joyful mothers of healthy and wonderful children. I ask that you Glorify your name in the lives of everyone one of then, that even the devil will see and say "this is by the finger of God"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, you hung on that old rugged cross and bore all their infirmities. You didn't hang there for any of us to be barren. You said it is finished because you completed the substitution work you set out to do. Therefore Lord, i decree fruitfulness over the lives of these women. What ever the issue with their bodies are, i really dont care, because Jesus,the Christ whose name is above every other name has stepped into their situations.
Satan,by the Power in the name of Jesus, i rebuke you. I command you to take off your hands from their bodies. You foul spirit causing delay in their conception, i bind you and cast you out to the desert dry places.
Thank you Father because you assured us that when we ask anything according to your will, you will hear. Thank you because the answers to their prayers will come speedily and no prince of persia will stand in the way. These nights they have stayed awake to seek your face will never be in vain. Thank you Father. Peace be still in their lives. In Jesus name i have prayed, AMEN.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.