Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401456 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Joniboi:
Good Evening all the Fertile Women in this forum. Just here this night to encourage someone who is waiting on God for the fruit of the womb. I want to let you know that God has heard and answered all your prayers. No matter how it tarries it will surely come to pass cos the word of the Lord says "none shall be barren in the land"

My wife Conceived immediately we got married in 2015 and gave birth to our bundle of Joy in March 2016. We decided that she will wait for about 1year 6months before embarking on the "second missionary journey" During this period she was not on any family planning method, neither was she taking any pill, we were basically using "withdrawal method".

Fast forward to December 2017, we started the process of the "second missionary journey" but nothing showed. By April 2018, we became really apprehensive but we held onto the word of the Lord. To the Glory of God she conceived in July 2018. During the 8months we were trying to conceive was not easy at all. I come here often to read comments of Mothers who waited on God for months and years and he answered them. Below are the steps and things we did in the two (2) preceeding her conception:

1. We sowed things into the children ministrry of our church

2. We sowed things into the life of women that are pregnant and the ones that just gave birth.

3. My wife took folic acid and Clomid in her last cycle before conception. ( the Clomid was taken only once when we were trying to conceive cos we read somewhere that it's not that healthy to take it frequently)

4. I took "Kunu Aya" (dates, coconut, and Aki Hausa, banana and water melon constantly) the woman can also take this one but make sure it's home made or you know who is making it cos most of the commercial ones have alot of sugar and sacarine in them.

5. A nutritionist in my office made a mixture of Honey, garlic, ginger, turmeric, lemon and two other stuffs I cannot remember again: this one acts as a cleanser and it's meant to be taken my the man alone.

6. Above all we fasted, prayed and trusted in Yahweh cos every good and perfect gift comes from him alone. Trust him and he will answer. N.b please if you are a Christian there is power in the communion no matter the denomination. Please don't joke with it, the broken body and blood of Jesus has the power to change anything.

Baby dust fall on everyone Mother here...you shall conceive and birth your bundle of Joy in Jesus name. Amen!

congratulations to you and your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyP30(f): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
My prayer for every woman on this forum is that God will surly answer each and everyone one of them,his taught for us all is for good nd not of evil therefore you all should get ready to join us n pregnancy tread and so shall it be baby dust to u all Amen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Das77herbal: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
Joniboi congratulations to you and your wife.

However, you did not state the medical challenges that was affecting both your TTC during the trying times. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamie(f): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Thank you ma'am. God bless.

Tripletwins222:

Sent!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
ladyP30:
My prayer for every woman on this forum is that God will surly answer each and everyone one of them,his taught for us all is for good nd not of evil therefore you all should get ready to join us n pregnancy tread and so shall it be baby dust to u all Amen

Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Frozenelsa:
Good morning moms and dads to be, I am from our sister thread, as tripletwins222 has called on us to join in the prayers.......as you are preparing to break your fast, let us pray...

Our most high father in heaven, we bless your name and glorify you concerning everyone on this thread, accept our thanks in Jesus name.

We ask for forgiveness of our sins, let our prayers reach your ears, do unto us according to our inner most good heart desires in Jesus name.

Father, by the power of your word, we speak and declare that this year will not pass your children by in Jesus name. You did mine lord, do for all your children on this thread in Jesus name.

You said if we ask anything in your name, you will do for us...I ask for bfp for every potential mamas on this thread in Jesus name. Multiple baby dust to everyone in Jesus name. Receive it in Jesus name. Thank you lord because I believe our prayers has been answered. Glory to your holy name, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen. Amen. Amen.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
ladyP30:

Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
The three quarter of d programme is done and dusted! We thank God for his grace and strength so far. Lord, we plead for more grace to carry on. May our reasons for embarking on this be achieved in Jesus name, amen.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
Frozenelsa:
Good morning moms and dads to be, I am from our sister thread, as tripletwins222 has called on us to join in the prayers.......as you are preparing to break your fast, let us pray...

Our most high father in heaven, we bless your name and glorify you concerning everyone on this thread, accept our thanks in Jesus name.

We ask for forgiveness of our sins, let our prayers reach your ears, do unto us according to our inner most good heart desires in Jesus name.

Father, by the power of your word, we speak and declare that this year will not pass your children by in Jesus name. You did mine lord, do for all your children on this thread in Jesus name.

You said if we ask anything in your name, you will do for us...I ask for bfp for every potential mamas on this thread in Jesus name. Multiple baby dust to everyone in Jesus name. Receive it in Jesus name. Thank you lord because I believe our prayers has been answered. Glory to your holy name, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen. Amen. Amen.

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Amen...... In Jesus Name

Thanks Mama

Frozenelsa:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ammy5565:
Lord, King and Father. The God of Abraham, Isaas and Jacob. The one that sits in heaven and maketh the earth his footstool, the one that was, is and is to come. The unchangeable changer, I am that i am, the Elohin, Elshadai, Adonai, the omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent God, the one that never fails, whose words are ye and Amen,the alpha, the omega.
I lift your daughters to you this morning and standing on your Word, i declare that none shall be barren among them, their quivers will be full and they will become joyful mothers of healthy and wonderful children. I ask that you Glorify your name in the lives of everyone one of then, that even the devil will see and say "this is by the finger of God"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, you hung on that old rugged cross and bore all their infirmities. You didn't hang there for any of us to be barren. You said it is finished because you completed the substitution work you set out to do. Therefore Lord, i decree fruitfulness over the lives of these women. What ever the issue with their bodies are, i really dont care, because Jesus,the Christ whose name is above every other name has stepped into their situations.
Satan,by the Power in the name of Jesus, i rebuke you. I command you to take off your hands from their bodies. You foul spirit causing delay in their conception, i bind you and cast you out to the desert dry places.
Thank you Father because you assured us that when we ask anything according to your will, you will hear. Thank you because the answers to their prayers will come speedily and no prince of persia will stand in the way. These nights they have stayed awake to seek your face will never be in vain. Thank you Father. Peace be still in their lives. In Jesus name i have prayed, AMEN.

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Amen to all the prayers said. Testimonies shall abound for us all in Jesus name.
Thanks to all the Mamas from the pregnancy thread. Your seeds shall be great in Jesus name.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
zaynie:
Good morning mom and dads to be.

May God answer your prayers sooner than you expect.
I pray that these vigils you're holding will turn to vigilante for watching over your newborns in a few months time.
May God grant your desires for a bfp, may He grant you the grace to carry to term and deliver healthy babies, may those children never make you weep or worry.
Amin.

Congratulations in advance.
2018 is your year of testimonies!
Amen and Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Gd afternoon to the great mums and dads in this forum.
I decree up you that the good Lord that answered me when I least expect it will take you all unawares. you will not only conceive but will carry to term without any morning sickness. You will never call the name of God in vain. Those that trust in the Lord are like mountain Zion......... your trust in Him will yield positive result in this season. May God release His breeze of fruitfulness upon this room as you call on Him. None of you will escape the bliss!. as you call upon God every negative medical report shall be nullified!!! How it will happen you will not know. God that works in a mysterious way will give you all mysterious testimonies !
I await your testimonies and quick transfer to preggy thread.

Rejoice!

peace!

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Amen! none shall remain barren on this thread IJN, we will all testify soon

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Seyifunmi2014(f): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
divinemandate:
I decree up you that the good Lord that answered me when I least expect it will take you all unawares. you will not only conceive but will carry to term without any morning sickness. You will never call the name of God in vain. Those that trust in the Lord are like mountain Zion......... your trust in Him will yield positive result in this season. May God release His breeze of fruitfulness upon this room as you call on Him. None of you will escape the bliss!. as you call upon God every negative medical report shall be nullified!!! How it will happen you will not know. God that works in a mysterious way will give you all mysterious testimonies !

Rejoice!

peace!
AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Seyifunmi2014(f): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
mumihaja:
Amen! none shall remain barren on this thread IJN, we will all testify soon
AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Geesucc: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Good afternoon mamas.. I was once a member here before moving to the pregnancy trend i know God is still in the business of answering prayers here..

My father my God in heaven i call upon u on behalf of every member of this trend dt the same way u wiped away my tears and shame, u would answer these ones speedily.. My God, from now till 3months time let there be outburst of BFPsss like never before.. Lord let d birthday present u will give me as an August born be BFPss for these ones waiting on u lord.. And as they conceive non shall cast their young they would carry to term and return all d glory to u in Jesus name I pray.. Amennn
I welcome u all to the pregnancy trend.. I see potential #teamApril #teamMay even #teamJune hallelujah

21 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Amen.... In Jesus Name

thanks for this Mama

Geesucc:
Good afternoon mamas.. I was once a member here before moving to the pregnancy trend i know God is still in the business of answering prayers here..

My father my God in heaven i call upon u on behalf of every member of this trend dt the same way u wiped away my tears and shame, u would answer these ones speedily.. My God, from now till 3months time let there be outburst of BFPsss like never before.. Lord let d birthday present u will give me as an August born be BFPss for these ones waiting on u lord.. And as they conceive non shall cast their young they would carry to term and return all d glory to u in Jesus name I pray.. Amennn
I welcome u all to the pregnancy trend.. I see potential #teamApril #teamMay even #teamJune hallelujah
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Geesucc: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Congratulations ma
Thehomemaker:
Amen.... In Jesus Name

thanks for this Mama

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenheart002(f): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
Gracious Father! As our sisters are gathered in faith to receive ur blessings, let it be to each one according to her faith in Jesus name. As BFPs will be released in mass, none shall be excluded from receiving in Jesus name. Lord we thank You for answered prayers, because it is settled, they shall conceive with ease, carry to term and deliver safely. None shall cast her young herein

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Seyifunmi2014(f): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Geesucc:

AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Seyifunmi2014(f): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
Goldenheart002:
Gracious Father! As our sisters are gathered in faith to receive ur blessings, let it be to each one according to her faith in Jesus name. As BFPs will be released in mass, none shall be excluded from receiving in Jesus name. Lord we thank You for answered prayers, because it is settled, they shall conceive with ease, carry to term and deliver safely. None shall cast her young herein
AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinna4u: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
zaynie:
Good morning mom and dads to be.

May God answer your prayers sooner than you expect.
I pray that these vigils you're holding will turn to vigilante for watching over your newborns in a few months time.
May God grant your desires for a bfp, may He grant you the grace to carry to term and deliver healthy babies, may those children never make you weep or worry.
Amin.

Congratulations in advance.
2018 is your year of testimonies!

Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinna4u: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
Frozenelsa:

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen and Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinna4u: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ammy5565:
Lord, King and Father. The God of Abraham, Isaas and Jacob. The one that sits in heaven and maketh the earth his footstool, the one that was, is and is to come. The unchangeable changer, I am that i am, the Elohin, Elshadai, Adonai, the omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent God, the one that never fails, whose words are ye and Amen,the alpha, the omega.
I lift your daughters to you this morning and standing on your Word, i declare that none shall be barren among them, their quivers will be full and they will become joyful mothers of healthy and wonderful children. I ask that you Glorify your name in the lives of everyone one of then, that even the devil will see and say "this is by the finger of God"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, you hung on that old rugged cross and bore all their infirmities. You didn't hang there for any of us to be barren. You said it is finished because you completed the substitution work you set out to do. Therefore Lord, i decree fruitfulness over the lives of these women. What ever the issue with their bodies are, i really dont care, because Jesus,the Christ whose name is above every other name has stepped into their situations.
Satan,by the Power in the name of Jesus, i rebuke you. I command you to take off your hands from their bodies. You foul spirit causing delay in their conception, i bind you and cast you out to the desert dry places.
Thank you Father because you assured us that when we ask anything according to your will, you will hear. Thank you because the answers to their prayers will come speedily and no prince of persia will stand in the way. These nights they have stayed awake to seek your face will never be in vain. Thank you Father. Peace be still in their lives. In Jesus name i have prayed, AMEN.
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinna4u: 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
divinemandate:

Rejoice!

peace!
Amen, thanks dear may you and your fruit be blessed always.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinna4u: 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Geesucc:

Amen Amen and Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinna4u: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Goldenheart002:
AMEN!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
Good day great mama's and papa's of plenty children.
Most of you here kw my story very well because I started here and to the Glory of God I moved to pregnancy and new born thread.
Which I kw that you all will be moving soon to the pregnancy and new born thread sooner in Jesus name, Amen.

I remembered that last year August was the last i saw my period and I use my self as a point of contact to all mama's here that this month shall be your month of divine breakthroughs, open doors and announcing of many bfp here, Amen

Prayer.
Father Lord, I thank you for a day like this and I ask that in any area that we might have sinned against you knowingly or unknowingly that you have mercy upon us in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray that whatsoever is the report of the Dr that our God has the finally say and his word says that Non shall be barren including you reading this.
Our Lord Jesus Christ has paid the price for all our sins and for that we are free and are overcomer.
We have overcome barreness
We have overcome fibroid
We have overcome low sprem count
We have overcome pid
We have overcome blocked tubes
We overcome the spirit of miscarriage here
We have overcome every plans of the enemies against us
We have overcome unexplain infertility
All these and many more we have overcome because we serve a living God that answers prayers in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray that as we desire in our hearts so shall it be unto us
I pray for divine blessing
I pray for uncountable BFP here in Jesus name, Amen.
I cover the prayers with the blood of Jesus Christ
Thank you father for the new things that you have started in our lives.
Thank you Lord for answering our prayers in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.

Just have it in mind that the bible says that NON SHALL BE BARREN and so shall it be for us all, Amen

26 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Amen!!! To all ur prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Amen....In Jesus Name

Thanks a lot Mama...kisses to Kamsi

4realwoman:
Good day great mama's and papa's of plenty children.
Most of you here kw my story very well because I started here and to the Glory of God I moved to pregnancy and new born thread.
Which I kw that you all will be moving soon to the pregnancy and new born thread sooner in Jesus name, Amen.

I remembered that last year August was the last i saw my period and I use my self as a point of contact to all mama's here that this month shall be your month of divine breakthroughs, open doors and announcing of many bfp here, Amen

Prayer.
Father Lord, I thank you for a day like this and I ask that in any area that we might have sinned against you knowingly or unknowingly that you have mercy upon us in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray that whatsoever is the report of the Dr that our God has the finally say and his word says that Non shall be barren including you reading this.
Our Lord Jesus Christ has paid the price for all our sins and for that we are free and are overcomer.
We have overcome barreness
We have overcome fibroid
We have overcome low sprem count
We have overcome pid
We have overcome blocked tubes
We overcome the spirit of miscarriage here
We have overcome every plans of the enemies against us
We have overcome unexplain infertility
All these and many more we have overcome because we serve a living God that answers prayers in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray that as we desire in our hearts so shall it be unto us
I pray for divine blessing
I pray for uncountable BFP here in Jesus name, Amen.
I cover the prayers with the blood of Jesus Christ
Thank you father for the new things that you have started in our lives.
Thank you Lord for answering our prayers in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.

Just have it in mind that the bible says that NON SHALL BE BARREN and so shall it be for us all, Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: NOBILITY22(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.