Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409092 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
BlessedDiva:
These are beautiful bumps mamas of nations, I shed tears of joy seeing these bumps and I pray God Almighty will honour your faith, Grant you all dominion and crown these faith-filled spiritual activities you carried out this week with living miracles in your wombs in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Thank you Jesus!

Amen sis! Thanks a lot for your prayers.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lomy(f): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
Twins everywhere...
I tap into the twins blessings. May God visit me and other waiting mamas soon.

Safe delivery to the pregnant mamas.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
whyworryPH:
Lovely bumps everywhere. From your lips to God's ears.

[/quote].
Roseey0:

May this step of faith be the beginning of your physical testimonies. Amen

Amen! Mamas, we really appreciate your prayers and concern. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
Amen, amen and amen... God please remember everyone calling on you in Jesus name amen

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
BlessedDiva:
These are beautiful bumps mamas of nations, I shed tears of joy seeing these bumps and I pray God Almighty will honour your faith, Grant you all dominion and crown these faith-filled spiritual activities you carried out this week with living miracles in your wombs in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Thank you Jesus!
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Cute bumps everywhere!
Some are at their first trimester, some at their 2nd and some of them are almost due sef. Mamas, ur bumps all look real. May God turn all our dreams and expectations into reality, amen.

Testimonies of the Lord's doing loading.......
Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Thank you Jesus!

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Cute bumps everywhere!
Some are at their first trimester, some at their 2nd and some of them are almost due sef. Mamas, ur bumps all look real. May God turn all our dreams and expectations into reality, amen.

Testimonies of the Lord's doing loading.......

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
Us at 20 weeks with my twins.
Israel and Isabel
Enjoying been pregnant
Can't wait to hold my babies

Happy faith bump, it shall be to us according to our heart desires.

But on a serious note, this is my real stomach oh...should I be concern

Really! i'm sure Israel nd Isabel are already baking, watchout

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Thank you Jesus!

Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by websiteguru30: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
the Lord will answer our prayers and give us all Twins in Jesus name Amen. Mrs Website GURU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
As you all desires in your hearts so shall it be granted in Jesus name, Amen.

Lovely bump everywhere.
The Lord will perfect it all sooner.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinna4u: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Thank you Jesus!
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinna4u: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Amen to all the prayers, it is settled in Jesus mighty name. Testimonies abound from this day henceforth, our God will surely make us laugh Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
4realwoman:

Lovely bump everywhere.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Amen to all the prayers in Jesus name. I join my faith with the faith of everyone on this thread, I pray that according to the numbers of children we all desires, heaven will release them to us speedily in Jesus name. Awesome testimonies shall abound in Jesus name.

I'm sorry I couldn't partake in today's faith bump, just came online.
Congratulations in advance to all the iya ibeji and iya ibeta in the house. Its our season of manifestation.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 5:19am On Aug 20, 2018
Amen 2 all d prayers. God will speedily reply us. We shall receive our August visitor b4 d month runs out. He/she/they wil b permanent visitors in Jesus name. Amen. I join my faith wit all of u. Numerous bfps loading. Showers of blessings. Am excited. Congratulations 2 all dose who got dier bfp and put 2 bed.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2018
Good morning Mamas, it's our 2nd year aniversary. Thank God for the journey so far. For all we have been through this year and how God has given us victory on all sides.

We are grateful all that he will do this year and beyond.
We are thankful that all our prayers will be answered speedily and our bundles of joy are here by faith.

Please take a few secs to say a prayer for us.....thank you!

May all our prayers be answered. Amen

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2018
Thehomemaker:
Good morning Mamas, it's our 2nd year aniversary. Thank God for the journey so far. For all we have been through this year and how God has given us victory on all sides.

We are thankful that all our prayers will be answered speedily and our bundles of joy are here by faith.

Happy Anniversary ma, the Lord will visit ur home nd grant all ur heart desires. You shall celebrate next anniversary wit ur triplets in Jesus Name.

@all Mamas, good morning and have a blessed week ahead

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2018
Amen, thanks Ma

Mercyjosh:

Happy Anniversary ma, the Lord will visit ur home nd grant all ur heart desires. You shall celebrate next anniversary wit ur triplets in Jesus Name.

@all Mamas, good morning and have a blessed week ahead
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2018
Thehomemaker:

Happy Anniversary! And all your prayers be answered, Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2018
Thehomemaker:

Happy anniversary mama! May God's grace never elude u and ur family. By this time next year, u shall celebrate not only wt dh but with your bundles of joy in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2018
Thanks Mama

Amen.

cutiereborn:

Happy Anniversary! And all your prayers be answered, Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2018
Thanks Mama

Tripletwins222:

Happy anniversary mama! May God's grace never elude u and ur family. By this time next year, u shall celebrate not only wt dh but with your bundles of joy in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2018
mumihaja:
The book "it starts with the egg" is a must read for everyone trying to conceive or want to undergo IVF who may have suffered multiple miscarriages, pcos or low ovarian reserve. knowledge will give you an edge....kindly let me know if you want the E-Book

Hello mumihaja. Please I want the e-book. Please send to blwangel300@yahoo.com Thank you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2018
mumihaja:
The book "it starts with the egg" is a must read for everyone trying to conceive or want to undergo IVF who may have suffered multiple miscarriages, pcos or low ovarian reserve. knowledge will give you an edge....kindly let me know if you want the E-Book

Seen! Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2018
MamaHeaven:

Hello mumihaja. Please I want the e-book. Please send to blwangel300@yahoo.com Thank you

E-book sent!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2018
Mercyjosh:

Really! i'm sure Israel nd Isabel are already baking, watchout

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2018
4realwoman:

Lovely bump everywhere.

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2018
Redeemed:
Amen to all the prayers in Jesus name. I join my faith with the faith of everyone on this thread, I pray that according to the numbers of children we all desires, heaven will release them to us speedily in Jesus name. Awesome testimonies shall abound in Jesus name.

I'm sorry I couldn't partake in today's faith bump, just came online.
Congratulations in advance to all the iya ibeji and iya ibeta in the house. Its our season of manifestation.

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2018
adamapple:
Amen 2 all d prayers. God will speedily reply us. We shall receive our August visitor b4 d month runs out. He/she/they wil b permanent visitors in Jesus name. Amen. I join my faith wit all of u. Numerous bfps loading. Showers of blessings. Am excited. Congratulations 2 all dose who got dier bfp and put 2 bed.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2018
Thehomemaker:

Happy 2nd year anniversary, the God that has kept you both this two years will keep you for your 5th, 10th, 20th, 30th 40th, 50th and so on, in sound health, in love, peace, prosperity and progress more than you started, may all your heart desires come to pass before your next anniversary, may God perfect ALL that concerns you and favour you on every side. God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.