Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404902 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Twinnyphaty:

Thank you. God will definitely do it for u sooner than u think in Jesus name, amen.

Amen dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
MamaTuoyo:
Happy Sunday everyone. I am new here.

I am a GTC mama. I have three babies in heaven.

Please welcome me here and pray for me that God will give me a child that will stay. I have decided to work by faith by creating a diary where I talk to my child because I know he/ she will soon be here by the grace of God.

Welcome mama, your stay shall be short nd fruitful with ur babies in ur arms, affliction will not rise again in Jesus Name.

Twinnyphaty:
Happy Sunday mamas. I ve been ttc for almost 2 years now. Just 2day I did d home pregnancy test cos period is about 3days late n I saw 2 thick red lines staring back at me. Please I want to ask if it's possible 2 have false positive or is d 2 red lines for real. Even hubby suggests we wait till I run blood test 2moro b4 I start shouting n dancing, but I can't keep calm. Am so eager 2 hear from you mamas cos it's d 1st time in my whole life I ll see 2 red lines on test strip o

Congratulations Sis, it's a BFP already. You shall carry to term nd your joy shall be full in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
Twinnyphaty:
Happy Sunday mamas. I ve been ttc for almost 2 years now. Just 2day I did d home pregnancy test cos period is about 3days late n I saw 2 thick red lines staring back at me. Please I want to ask if it's possible 2 have false positive or is d 2 red lines for real. Even hubby suggests we wait till I run blood test 2moro b4 I start shouting n dancing, but I can't keep calm. Am so eager 2 hear from you mamas cos it's d 1st time in my whole life I ll see 2 red lines on test strip o

Congratulations mama. Am next in line for this miracle

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lambyks: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
HSG Report

An irregular shaped uterine cavity with filling defects.
There is demonstration of both fallopian tube and bilateral peritoneal free spill of contrast.

No reflux of contrast during and after administration.

Impression: irregular shaped uterine cavity with filling defects
Bilateral tubal patency.

Please help me and interpret this result.[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by meetmal03(f): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Check out this baby/kids/maternity store
They sell very affordable and top quality unique dresses, postnatal bamboo belt that helps you regain back your figure after delivery
Feeding items, all items on the maternity list and many more etc.

Check them out on instagram @mifantnigeria and facebook @mifant.com and whatsapp +2348104323941

They also do wholesale deals at amazingly cheap prices.

I got these from them and many more

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
Twinnyphaty:

With God all things are possible
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janmon: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
I make it bold with Confidence to say if Your case is PID ,Ovarian Cyst ...if these are the Two Issues that have Made you TTC for long ,I experienced it at an alarming rate ,I have my bouncing Baby today .I will not hesitate but keep Spreading the Amazing News . Here is My Testimony .If you wish to give a Natural therapy a Trial ,Read my Testimony and be Encouraged Its here https://www.nairaland.com/4474501/ovarian-infertility.this-testimony

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Amen, God bless you.

We will carry our children with our hands in Jesus name.

Amen and Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 1:21am On Aug 27, 2018
Twinnyphaty:
Halleluyah! Mamas your prayers and faith bumps have started working o. Mama the red lines are for real. A big congrats to you.
Many more BFPS to come. Massive move to pregnancy thread loading...

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 1:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Lambyks:
HSG Report

An irregular shaped uterine cavity with filling defects.
There is demonstration of both fallopian tube and bilateral peritoneal free spill of contrast.

No reflux of contrast during and after administration.

Impression: irregular shaped uterine cavity with filling defects
Bilateral tubal patency.

Please help me and interpret this result.
Congratulations dear
Your tubes are both open.

Irregular filling defect seen in the womb. They didn't go further to explain what the defect is(fibriod ?,adhesion? ,scars?etc)
You may go for TVs or ultrasound to find out more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 2:00am On Aug 27, 2018
Congratulations Twinnyphaty

Mamas
Heaven is releasing answers to your prayers and display of faith already.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lambyks: 5:52am On Aug 27, 2018
@Roseey thanks for your response
Please any idea of how to treat adhesions cos am having scanty periods and am TTC for 2years now after fibroid operation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2018
So I was asking range that agencies for suurogacies charge some time ago, well the below is the cheapest I was able to come across, for anyone interested,

And by the way my cousin who stays with me at the moment, a mother of twins, is willing to serve for far less if anyone s interested, with 750 total, I am sure she will serve. Wonder why I am not using her myself? Well, what can I say? I am Whole!

So that least surrogate agency gave this criteria:
First stage
Administrative & Logistics: 100,000 Naira.
Contract( prepared by my attorney) 150,000 Naira.
Embryo transfer 50,000.
Total: 350,000 Naira.
It is only 350,000 Naira you will pay before she comes and meet you.

Second stage.
Agency fee: 350,000 Naira( only paid if surrogate is pregnant)
Surrogate compensation: 1,500,000 ( paid in installments,the first payment is 30% when she is 3 months pregnant,the second payment is 30% when she is 6 months pregnant,the balance of 40% is paid after delivery)
Welfare and accommodation will be provided by client throughout gestation period

This fee excludes cost of ivf to be carried out by clinic

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 9:20am On Aug 27, 2018
Twinnyphaty:
Amen. It's your turn to testify in Jesus name, amen.
Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2018
pweetymii:

You are welcome to this fruitful family of love.May your stay be very short and fruitful. The Almighty will give you the one that will stay and we will all rejoice with you.
@Twinnyphaty congratulations is in order.Oya carry your kaya and move majestically to the pregnancy thread and prepare ground for those of us coming to join you soon.
@all,let's keep the faith,God will give us new songs and dancing steps soon.
#confessionbringsconception#

Amen. So shall it be over your life too.
#confessionbringsconception...hmmm, I like this sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2018
Mercyjosh:

Welcome mama, your stay shall be short nd fruitful with ur babies in ur arms, affliction will not rise again in Jesus Name.

Congratulations Sis, it's a BFP already. You shall carry to term nd your joy shall be full in Jesus Name.

AMEN, GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curiousdh: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2018
Thanks. Doctor said it it too early that test can't detect anything yet until she miss her period (i have to look the Doctor with one eye 'cos i have read of pregnant women still seeing their period) And went on to give her malaria drug with some antibiotics. I stop her from taking the antibiotics tho.
elizino:
. I think you should try running a blood test to be certain. Also, whenever she is ovulating. , please don't leave her o, disturb her very well sef. She should also try to relax. It will come.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
Twinnyphaty:

Glory be to God. It's a BFP!!! congratulations mama, you shall carry your baby to full term. This week more BFP shall be announced here in Jesus name Amen

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
mumihaja:
The book "it starts with the egg" is a must read for everyone trying to conceive or want to undergo IVF who may have suffered multiple miscarriages, pcos or low ovarian reserve. knowledge will give you an edge....kindly let me know if you want the E-Book
Pls kindly share the E-book with me mayorit82@gmail.com thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Twinnyphaty:
Wow.......what a marvelous God we serve congratulations ma'am you will carry to full term Ijn...i also tap into this blessing with faith

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
@Twinnyphaty, I can't keep it calm. Congratulations to you. Healthy and stress free nine months I pray for you. Glory be to God in the highest!

Many more testimonies shall fill this thread in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedobaro: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
Congratulations to the new mum... @twinphatty
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Twinnyphaty:
Congratulations. Have a happy and hitch free 9 months. Father we are grateful, it is you doing and it is marvelous in our sight. May this bfp bring many more bfp the remaining part of this year, visit every one of us like you have done with your daughter in precious Jesus name Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Twinnyphaty(f): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Amen to all ur prayers. Every mama here shall be celebrated soonest in Jesus name, Amen. Here's WIDD. It's a long read please pardon me. Some time last year I was diagnosed with hormonal imbalance (pcos, enlarged ovaries n finally unexplained infertility) after series of tests i.e d hormonal profile n hsg. Everything was fine except that I wasn't ovulating so I was placed on clomid from day 3 to 7, d clomid really messed me up as I reacted badly to it so I stopped it on my own n kept hoping n praying even though d Doc insisted I continued but I refused, at a time he suggested surgery n I was wondering what he wanted 2 remove... I just come in here sometimes to read n learn from people's experiences n also follow d teachings I can relate with. Fast forward to December last year, I got a job in another state so I had 2 relocate n leave DH at his station. I met with a new doc here n he also suggested clomid so I used for two cycles in April n May, this year. I actually had viable eggs, d clomid made me ovulate cos I did follicular tracking, but then something always happened n DH n I won't get to meet at d right time. So dat was it for me n clomid, I stopped taking any meds n told d doc I was done trying. I only took pregnacare conception, omega 369, evening primrose oil, as I learnt in dis group, also I always take green tea n lemon or warm water with lemon or cinnamon, depending on my mood first thing in the morning n I ate alot of fruits in d past 2 months especially bananas, watermelon n vegetables. 1st Sunday in July 2018, I attended a redeemed church in my area for d 1st time n when it was time for d pastor to preach, he asked all those looking unto God for healing, fruit of d womb or any thing to come out, I went out with a host of others n we were all prayed for individually by d pastor n his wife, it was a really powerful service, that prayer session was d sermon n d service ended. I immediately felt relaxed n stopped ttcing, instead I kept praying n thanking God even though I continued with my prenatal regimen, also took d banana, egg, baking soda recipe a day after my period. I changed from pregnacare conception to well woman plus early this month after a mama here posted about it. I started having cramps n heart burn about a week ago so I thought it's d usual pms symptoms cos my last cycle changed from d normal 29/31 days to 24days, so from day 25, I kept looking out 4 d period dis cycle, it never came, instead d cramping increased n my bbt remained high (I ve been tracking my bbt since last year till date) so I decided to test yesterday which was day 34 n Lo n behold I saw d 2 red lines, I was so happy n confused at d same time, had to get a lab man's number yesterday evening so I could run d blood test n it also came out positive. Basically I know its just God cos I can't explain how it happened. The Good Lord who surprised me will do same for everyone here miraculously in Jesus name. Do not lose faith or give up on God, everyone here is a work in progress n God's not done with you yet until you carry ur LO. Amen

41 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Twinnyphaty:
Amen to all ur prayers. Every mama here shall be celebrated soonest in Jesus name, Amen. Here's WIDD. It's a long read please pardon me. Some time last year I was diagnosed with hormonal imbalance (pcos, enlarged ovaries n finally unexplained infertility) after series of tests i.e d hormonal profile n hsg. Everything was fine except that I wasn't ovulating so I was placed on clomid from day 3 to 7, d clomid really messed me up as I reacted badly to it so I stopped it on my own n kept hoping n praying even though d Doc insisted I continued but I refused, at a time he suggested surgery n I was wondering what he wanted 2 remove... I just come in here sometimes to read n learn from people's experiences n also follow d teachings I can relate with. Fast forward to December last year, I got a job in another state so I had 2 relocate n leave DH at his station. I met with a new doc here n he also suggested clomid so I used for two cycles in April n May, this year. I actually had viable eggs, d clomid made me ovulate cos I did follicular tracking, but then something always happened n DH n I won't get to meet at d right time. So dat was it for me n clomid, I stopped taking any meds n told d doc I was done trying. I only took pregnacare conception, omega 369, evening primrose oil, as I learnt in dis group, also I always take green tea n lemon or warm water with lemon or cinnamon, depending on my mood first thing in the morning n I ate alot of fruits in d past 2 months especially bananas, watermelon n vegetables. 1st Sunday in July 2018, I attended a redeemed church in my area for d 1st time n when it was time for d pastor to preach, he asked all those looking unto God for healing, fruit of d womb or any thing to come out, I went out with a host of others n we were all prayed for individually by d pastor n his wife, it was a really powerful service, that prayer session was d sermon n d service ended. I immediately felt relaxed n stopped ttcing, instead I kept praying n thanking God even though I continued with my prenatal regimen, also took d banana, egg, baking soda recipe a day after my period. I changed from pregnacare conception to well woman plus early this month after a mama here posted about it. I started having cramps n heart burn about a week ago so I thought it's d usual pms symptoms cos my last cycle changed from d normal 29/31 days to 24days, so from day 25, I kept looking out 4 d period dis cycle, it never came, instead d cramping increased n my bbt remained high (I ve been tracking my bbt since last year till date) so I decided to test yesterday which was day 34 n Lo n behold I saw d 2 red lines, I was so happy n confused at d same time, had to get a lab man's number yesterday evening so I could run d blood test n it also came out positive. Basically I know its just God cos I can't explain how it happened. The Good Lord who surprised me will do same for everyone here miraculously in Jesus name. Do not lose faith or give up on God, everyone here is a work in progress n God's not done with you yet until you carry ur LO. Amen

So happy for you Sis. God has done it again. Like I said earlier more bfp loading.... Watch this space! Join d pregnancy thread mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
Twinnyphaty:

I never see this kind God before, wonder wonder wonder wonder.....
Big congrats sis, I wish you a supernatural carriage and delivery at full term.
Many more bfp announcements loading....what a faithful Father, to Him alone be the glory!
Pls come over to the pregnancy thread.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Good day all, i just did a myomectomy surgery to remove multiple fibroids, and close to 20 pieces was removed. can i get a quick recovery advice. thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 2:41am On Aug 28, 2018
saidataremu:
Good day all, i just did a myomectomy surgery to remove multiple fibroids, and close to 20 pieces was removed. can i get a quick recovery advice. thanks

Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Less carbohydrate, fat and fried stuff. If possible. Eat more sea food. Drink a lot if water. Am saying less carb cos i dont want you to have constipation. Its not good for you this period.

Do not lift heavy things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ststyreal(f): 5:14am On Aug 28, 2018
Hmmmmm!!! I greet you all mothers in the name of God Almighty. This thread has really made me realise how foolish I and some of my friends have been in terms of choosing the sex of our babies and getting upset when we do not get our desired baby sex forgetting that there are some women who are just praying for a confirmation to be pregnant after so many years of trying... I pray God forgives us.
I pray for all mothers here believing God for a miracle of the fruit of the womb, may he answer you all in Jesus name amen. Never give up on God, cos he won't give up on you all. God bless you all amen

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 5:31am On Aug 28, 2018
saidataremu:
Rest well
Don't do strenuous things
Be well hydrated

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 5:31am On Aug 28, 2018
ststyreal:
Hmmmmm!!! I greet you all mothers in the name of God Almighty. This thread has really made me realise how foolish I and some of my friends have been in terms of choosing the sex of our babies and getting upset when we do not get our desired baby sex forgetting that there are some women who are just praying for a confirmation to be pregnant after so many years of trying... I pray God forgives us.
I pray for all mothers here believing God for a miracle of the fruit of the womb, may he answer you all in Jesus name amen. Never give up on God, cos he won't give up on you all. God bless you all amen

Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.