Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405492 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hayormeah(f): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2018
Queenbeloveth:
It could be ovulation

She wrote that she is 6dpo..... Am thinking implantation.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2018
lomy:
Good evening mamas of the most high

I’m 6dpo and started cramping strangely today. Went to pee and I wiped off a strange color from my vagina (a very light pink color). Now I can’t find the color again, still cramping though.
Should I be worried? Period isn’t due yet until 9th of September

I think it's implantation bleeding

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hermeknorr(f): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=Zor0 post=70764102]

I can relate actually.

I was diagnosed of that too. So I scheduled and did the surgery recently. It took me around 70k @ Trauma Center, Ondo Town.

It's no child play, Sis. But it's worth it. Feel free to ask me anything about the procedure. [/quote Thanks for the response!!! How do I get through to you adesanyamina@yahoo.com my mail
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2018
lomy:

I’m 6dpo and started cramping strangely today. Went to pee and I wiped off a strange color from my vagina (a very light pink color). Now I can’t find the color again, still cramping though.

It could be implantation bleeding...stay off intimacy for now...fingers crossed for you sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janmon: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2018
Trials,Experiments, Waiting ,TTC ...The working Natural therapy that solves mine could do yours.Here is my Testimony.https://www.nairaland.com/4474501/ovarian-infertility.this-testimony
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Good day mamas,
Saw this, thought I should share

Ovulation day is not actually the best day for conception. A woman is most likely to get pregnant if she has sex in the five days or so before. Reason is that, Once the egg leaves the ovary the male sperm has about 12-24 hours to get to it for conception to happen. So, the more swimmers you have in there ahead of time, the higher your odds are of making a baby.

Agreed or disagreed?

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
Good day mamas,

Ovulation day is not actually the best day for conception. A woman is most likely to get pregnant if she has sex in the five days or so before. Reason is that, Once the egg leaves the ovary the male sperm has about 12-24 hours to get to it for conception to happen. So, the more swimmers you have in there ahead of time, the higher your odds are of making a baby.

Agreed or disagreed?

agreed

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hi Mamas of glorious generations, I will be deactivating this account for some personal reasons. I dey come back.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
Congratulations @ twinnyphaty..wishing you a healthy and happy nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettymaxy(f): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
Good day mamas,

Agreed or disagreed?
The cycle I conceived I did ovulation tracking, was advised by d Doc to abstain at least 3days to d day my egg was to rupture so d sperm cells will be healthier, we did d do on my ovulation day and d day after which was on a weekend and backed it up with prayers.
IMO when u focuson d O day d male sperm has greater chance but d odds are lower for conception so I Agree.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
prettymaxy:

The cycle I conceived I did ovulation tracking, was advised by d Doc to abstain at least 3days to d day my egg was to rupture so d sperm cells will be healthier, we did d do on my ovulation day and d day after which was on a weekend and backed it up with prayers.
IMO when u focuson d O day d male sperm has greater chance but d odds are lower for conception so I Agree.

Ok,
Thanks ma,
How is your baby?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
Queenbeloveth:
It could be ovulation

Could be implantation bleeding congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
missyblissy:

Please forward the ebook to my mail.
Blizjoan@gmail.com
Thanks
Sent to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
I hope this helps someone.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
lomy:

I'm going to post below the comment I made when one mama here said she saw pinkish discharge.

Pink? Pinkish discharge 2d best of my knowledge is implantation bleeding. Some women also get white or yellow discharge during early pregnancy. Pls dnt take any drug 4d cramps. Me tink baby is trying 2 attach vry well 2d uterus. I stand 2b corrected though. Let me say congrats in advance & kip my fingers crossed 4u. If u can get progesterone boosters, it'd be gud. No stress or hardwork 4u. Avoid pineapple, pawpaw, zobo, peppersoup, kunu etc All d best

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:18am On Sep 01, 2018
Happy new month mamas, welcome to September, the month of laughter, favour, breakthrough, double double and celebrations in our homes in Jesus name, Amen.

As we enter the month of mber, may we never be found wanting and may the evil ones never see us and our loved ones in Jesus might name Amen.

Baby dust.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 1:18am On Sep 01, 2018
Happy New Month

Its September our month of remembrance

Father we thank you for this new month

Thank you for for the previous month

You have kept us from the beginning of the first month to the ninth in good and sound health

We are grateful Lord

Lord there is no one like

You are God from the beginning to the end there's no place for argument
You are God all by yourself

We commit this new month into your hands
May our expectations not be cut short but granted
May our heart desires come through

You said the thought you have for us are thought of Good and not of evil..., therefore any where Satan wants to inflict evil upon us this month and the remaining part of the year, we bind him and chase him far

The Bible says no evil shall befall us, no plague shall come near our dwelling... Therefore no evil is permit to come near us, no death, no sickness, no accident, no miscarriage, no near success syndrome, no barrenness, no lack of any kind

Your word says we should be fruitful and multiply and replenish... Therefore I decree fruitfulness upon us, fruitfulness in our bodies, fruitfulness in our finances, fruitfulness in our careers

Your word says you will preserve our going out and coming...therefore Lord, as we go out and come back in this month and the remaining days of this year, preserve us, preserves our husbands, preserve our children, preserve our parents and siblings and all those genuinely connected to us.

Thank you mighty God, for in Jesus mighty name we ask.... Amen.

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 1:18am On Sep 01, 2018
4realwoman:
Happy new month mama, welcome to September, the month of laughter, favour, breakthrough, double double and celebrations in our homes in Jesus name, Amen.

As we enter the month of mber, may we never be found wanting and may the evil ones never see us and our loved ones in Jesus might name Amen.

Baby dust.

Happy new month ma

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:19am On Sep 01, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

Happy new month ma
wish you same ma.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 1:19am On Sep 01, 2018
MamaHeaven:

Sent to you

Thanks seen. It
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rotimiseyi(m): 6:34am On Sep 01, 2018
*DO YOU KNOW WHAT*� �‍♂�‍♀
*Do you know that you can become a DATA RESELLER in less than 30 MINUTES*���
�‍♂�‍♀
VERY SIMPLE...�
ALL YOU NEED DO IS REGISTER On this link �� https:///https-datahub-Com-ng
Call or watsapp on this line ��07032066994
*Be A Boss Of Yourself Today*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janmon: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2018
Experience is the best Teacher ,Trials might take time ,The Joy of Overcoming TTC with a Baby can be Overwhelming and Awesome,With about cases of PID,Endometriosis,Fibriod ,Ovarian cyst and staphylococcus aureus infections today I have. Bouncing Baby boy,Thinking of Surogacy ,IVF ,Adopting ,Read my Testimony here ,You may be Encouraged.https://www.nairaland.com/4474501/ovarian-infertility.this-testimony#70801408
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2018
Amen & Amen to your prayers 4realwoman & Sweetnesstwins.
Happy New Month of Total Restoration Fruitful Mamas.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2018
[/color]Happy new month sisters . Today i received a word while praying and i decided to share it with you all.
Before David faced Goliath he knew he will be victorious . keep
trusting victory is ahead
. . Mediate with the words of this hymn

When the hosts of Israel led by God,
Round the walls of Jericho softly trod,
Trusting in the Lord,
They felt the conqueror's tread,
By faith they saw the victory ahead.

Chorus
Victory ahead, victory ahead,
Through the blood of Jesus, victory ahead.
Trusting in the Lord, I hear the conqueror's tread,
By faith I see the victory ahead.

David with a shepherd's sling and five stones,
Met the giant on the field all alone,
Trusting in the Lord, he knew what God had said,
By faith he saw the victory ahead.

Daniel prayed unto the Lord thrice each day,
Then unto the lion's den led the way,
Trusting in the Lord, he did not fear or dread,
By faith he saw the victory ahead.

Often with the carnal mind I was tried,
Asking for deliverance oft I cried,
Trusting in the Lord, I reckoned I was dead,
By faith I see the victory ahead.

Refrain

When like those who've gone before to that land,
By death's river cold and dark I shall stand.
Trusting in the Lord, I will not fear or dread,
By faith I see the victory ahead

Our testimonies will speak in Jesus name and the whole world will see it Amen

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lomy(f): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2018
adamapple:

I'm going to post below the comment I made when one mama here said she saw pinkish discharge.

Pink? Pinkish discharge 2d best of my knowledge is implantation bleeding. Some women also get white or yellow discharge during early pregnancy. Pls dnt take any drug 4d cramps. Me tink baby is trying 2 attach vry well 2d uterus. I stand 2b corrected though. Let me say congrats in advance & kip my fingers crossed 4u. If u can get progesterone boosters, it'd be gud. No stress or hardwork 4u. Avoid pineapple, pawpaw, zobo, peppersoup, kunu etc All d best

Thank you so much mama..
I think so too but I really don’t want to get my hopes high anymore. I didn’t even talk to DH about it cuz one mind is telling me I’m hallucinating. Trying to get my mind off it, avoid sex as much as possible until I get a BFP. Don’t know how long I’m going to last without sex before DH starts suspecting something fishy.
Fingers crossed and baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lomy(f): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2018
Mercyjosh:

It could be implantation bleeding...stay off intimacy for now...fingers crossed for you sis.

Will do Sis. Fingers crossed and baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lomy(f): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2018
Please mamas
One mama suggested I take progesterone boosters. Biko what are they and their examples. Google is not helpful right now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2018
lomy:
Please mamas
One mama suggested I take progesterone boosters. Biko what are they and their examples. Google is not helpful right now

Vitamin B6 50mg x 2 daily can be of help too.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2018
Happy new month fruitful mothers!
May God give us reasons to smile and celebrate this month in Jesus name, amen.

Pls, who knows how much it will cost to track a cycle? I have 26days and currently on CD4. Though I don't want to start tracking early because of d cost involved. I will like to track once on CD 13 or 14 cos I usually feel ovulation cramp dat time. I just want to find out if am even ovulating or not.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Happy new month fruitful mothers!
May God give us reasons to smile and celebrate this month in Jesus name, amen.

Pls, who knows how much it will cost to track a cycle? I have 26days and currently on CD4. Though I don't want to start tracking early because of d cost involved. I will like to track once on CD 13 or 14 cos I usually feel ovulation cramp dat time. I just want to find out if am even ovulating or not.

my cycle buddy and we share the same cycle length. I don't know what state you are but here where I stay I use the teaching hospital and its 6,000 for three days that's each scan cost 2,000. but I know almost every lab collects 3,000 for each scan.
hope this helps. fertility blessings to you and everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
fruitfulnathia:

my cycle buddy and we share the same cycle length. I don't know what state you are but here where I stay I use the teaching hospital and its 6,000 for three days that's each scan cost 2,000. but I know almost every lab collects 3,000 for each scan.
hope this helps. fertility blessings to you and everyone.

Amen! Thanks a lot dear.
No be only me waka come sef. So happy to meet my cycle buddy here oo. Mama, I stay in Lagos sha. I heard TVS is more accurate than using opk. Dat it can predict ovulation time and also determine if ovulation actually takes place or not. Pls, how true is this?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
4realwoman:
Good day great mama's and papa's of plenty children.
Most of you here kw my story very well because I started here and to the Glory of God I moved to pregnancy and new born thread.
Which I kw that you all will be moving soon to the pregnancy and new born thread sooner in Jesus name, Amen.

I remembered that last year August was the last i saw my period and I use my self as a point of contact to all mama's here that this month shall be your month of divine breakthroughs, open doors and announcing of many bfp here, Amen

Prayer.
Father Lord, I thank you for a day like this and I ask that in any area that we might have sinned against you knowingly or unknowingly that you have mercy upon us in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray that whatsoever is the report of the Dr that our God has the finally say and his word says that Non shall be barren including you reading this.
Our Lord Jesus Christ has paid the price for all our sins and for that we are free and are overcomer.
We have overcome barreness
We have overcome fibroid
We have overcome low sprem count
We have overcome pid
We have overcome blocked tubes
We overcome the spirit of miscarriage here
We have overcome every plans of the enemies against us
We have overcome unexplain infertility
All these and many more we have overcome because we serve a living God that answers prayers in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray that as we desire in our hearts so shall it be unto us
I pray for divine blessing
I pray for uncountable BFP here in Jesus name, Amen.
I cover the prayers with the blood of Jesus Christ
Thank you father for the new things that you have started in our lives.
Thank you Lord for answering our prayers in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.

Just have it in mind that the bible says that NON SHALL BE BARREN and so shall it be for us all, Amen

Amen.
God bless you ma!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.