Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398734 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyamefa: 5:12am On Sep 08, 2018
Wow!!! this is certainly the lords doing, God we thank you for the new bfps and many more to come! Congrats mamas, wishing you guys a happy bumping

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 5:28am On Sep 08, 2018
Queen1010:

OK sis, have sent you a message through your email address. will be expecting your response. thanks.

I have responded.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Hi mummies in the house
I'm new here, been hanging around for a while.
Congrats to those who recently got their bfps.
God bless all GTC mummies and make your stay here short in Jesus name, Amen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 6:21am On Sep 08, 2018
Mamas Help me thank God oh
He has kept me alive again to see my birthday
I may not have a reason to celebrate today but I have every reason to Thank God
God is ever faithful
One request I made this birthday is for my LO's to arrive before my next birthday

Thank you all, this thread is giving reasons to be more grateful, my sisters here made this year a smooth one, each time I feel sad I come here and i get encouraged, am happy again. May God remember Us ALL and cause us to laugh, we have been crying into the secret, we will soon laugh in the open.

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faheemaz: 7:02am On Sep 08, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
God is ever faithful
One request I made this birthday is for my LO's to arrive before my next birthday

Thank you all, this thread is giving reasons to be more grateful, my sisters here made this year a smooth one, each time I feel sad I come here and i get encouraged, am happy again. May God remember Us ALL and cause us to laugh, we have been crying into the secret, we will soon laugh in the open.
Actually, you have many reasons to celebrate; being alive is one of it, being healthy is another.
May God Almighty answer your prayers and grant you wonderful children that will be the coolness of your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by extraordinary13: 7:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Ladies, to get help with ovulation, visit http://zoeovuconceive.joomla.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by websiteguru30: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Starrybella:
Before I forget Na something carry me come here o.
mama's I see something today for one group for fb and I need to share with you all.
This will be beneficial to Mamas with irregular menstruations. If you know your period are irregular or you know someone who is also having irregular menstruations. Run to a pharmacy and get levofem, it's very cheap o and its sold for less than #200., it correct irregular period, it's also a contraceptives, but I read people's comments that after they took it and stop and they got pregnant almost immediately, I also Google it too to get more information before putting it here.
This message is for someone, but I don't know who?
May God help us all
I believe our Testimony is near
The Lord will perfect all that concerns us

#2018 our year for miracle conception #
I will buy mine thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2018
gracelush:
yes oooooo am patiently looking up to God to answer my prayers, our testimony is here in Jesus name

Get ready for your testimony sis. It shall no longer tarry in Jesus name, amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
God is ever faithful

Amen!!! Your joy and those of our sisters will soon be made open for all to rejoice with you.
Happy birthday mama. You shall carry your babies in your arms before this time next year in Jesus name, amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anuoluwa222(f): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2018
Good morning ladies
Have been TTC since May but notin

Buh last month my period was delayed for 3days and i was having some prenacy symtoms(feeling real tired and nuause) buh den my period started flowing after I and hubby had sex.

Usually after my period I get dry( no cervical mucus until few days)
Buh now since my flow stopped I have been having serious watery discharge, most times my pants are wet and if I sit too long it can stain my clothes.
Have made so much research online but notin.
I also feel like see is something in lower belly. Not painful.

Plz who has experience something like dis before

This watery discharge is baffling me�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2018
Congrats LadyShadow and Chili89. Happy bumping and safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2018
Mumjay:
Hi mummies in the house
I'm new here, been hanging around for a while just decided to 'show my face' grin I feel the love & genuine concern u all have for each other and i want to collect my share wink cheesy
God bless us all GTC mummies and make our stay here short in Jesus name, Amen.
TTC #3 since January 2018.
Welcome. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
God is ever faithful

Happy Birthday. God wil grant ur heart desires
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2018
LadyShadow:
Thank you mama... It's going round and also your turn by God's special grace, amen... Please, what is widd? Testimony soon..
Amen!
Widd - what I did differently smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
God is ever faithful

Happy Birthday Ma'am!
I pray that this time next year you will be celebrating it with your twins, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2018
Thanks mamas for the show of love. I love u all!!
God will remember all of u waiting for this kind of miracle Ijn.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 08, 2018
adamapple:

Welcome. Amen
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2018
Mumjay:
Hi mummies in the house
I'm new here, been hanging around for a while just decided to 'show my face' grin I feel the love & genuine concern u all have for each other and i want to collect my share wink cheesy
God bless us all GTC mummies and make our stay here short in Jesus name, Amen.
TTC #3 since January 2018.

Amen, you are welcome. God will grant your heart desires sooner than you expect in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
God is ever faithful

Happy birthday to you, the Lord will grant your heart desires to silence your enemies completely in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
God is ever faithful

Happy birthday to you. Amen to your prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2018
anuoluwa222:
Good morning ladies

Buh last month my period was delayed for 3days and i was having some prenacy symtoms(feeling real tired and nuause) buh den my period started flowing after I and hubby had sex.

Buh now since my flow stopped I have been having serious watery discharge, most times my pants are wet and if I sit too long it can stain my clothes.

Sorry about that, maybe you should see a doctor and explain everything to the doctor. You should also take a test to check for infection.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Congratulations Ladyshadow and Chili89, the good Lord that has done this will preserve you and your Los, Grant you both supernatural carriage and delivery at full term in Jesus name Amen.
Thank you Jesus, Ekwueme!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
God is ever faithful

Happy Birthday mama, thank God for this opportunity to witness another new year in good health, you shall be carrying your babies by this time next year in Jesus name Amen.
Rejoice in the Lord always!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2018
anuoluwa222:
Good morning ladies

Pls dear go see a doctor a and get checked. It is well with you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Chili89:
It's bfp!!!
Join me in thanking the lord for answering my prayers sisters.
My ttc journey for a second baby started in april after my first turned a year & six months in March.
As usual we bd in may but my period came, in June I bought omega 369 nd started taking till ovulation nd I stoped, my period still came.

Then in July I hd hormonal assay done because even
after weaning my baby, I still bring out milk when I press, the result came back that my prolsctin was a bit high with 30, I placed myself on bromegon nd had a hvs done which revealed a scanty growth of staph, I treated it with cef iv, my period still came even though we bd.

Then came August, I decided to let God be God by stoping all medications, I prayed my rosary everyday, visited the blessed sacrament in the chapel nd attend weekly masses, we bd during ovulation nd after I started taking vit b complex one tablet morning nd evening, zinc tablet 20mg daily for ten days nd vit c I000mg and Viola !! I missed my period. I tested today circle day 29 nd saw two red lines staring at me mamas.

Hey God!!!! it's raining bfp. it's really a September to remember. Congratulations mama, you will carry to full term.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
So I am listening to Papa Adeboye preach, and he said we should pass a message to everyone ttc that in nine months time, we will carry our babies.

Also that God said he will put a new song in our mouth, the name of the song is melody In my heart.

The Lord will silent our mockers and they will come and rejoice with us.

Amen amen amen in Jesus name.

26 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
LadyShadow:
Mamas, good evening... Please, what does it mean to see a bold red line another faint line on a urine strip ... I did it(pregnancy test) this morning and that's what I got... Thank you!

Congratulations mama. You will carry to full term.

I decree and I declare that in the month of September we will celebrate bfps everyday on this thread. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
Cuppymummy:
I'm fine dear Sis. Thank you very much.
May God bless you richly and give you your testimony speedily.
amen, thanks dear and you too

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
zeezzy:
Am still here ma.Still trying to conceive. Its 10yrs now and I am very tired.

I know right? But don't give up. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel God will do it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Iyamefa:
I have come to testify of the glory of God in my life my sisters. It’s been 2years and 8months of trying! This is going to be a long post because I’m going into details so bear with me.

Just logged on and this is the first thing I'm reading!!!...Jehovah Almighty, we say thank you for this wonderful testimony of BFP!!

Iyamefa Congratulations!!!..May you carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Chili89:
It's bfp!!!
My ttc journey for a second baby started in april after my first turned a year & six months in March.
As usual we bd in may but my period came, in June I bought omega 369 nd started taking till ovulation nd I stoped, my period still came.

Then in July I hd hormonal assay done because even
after weaning my baby, I still bring out milk when I press, the result came back that my prolsctin was a bit high with 30, I placed myself on bromegon nd had a hvs done which revealed a scanty growth of staph, I treated it with cef iv, my period still came even though we bd.

Then came August, I decided to let God be God by stoping all medications, I prayed my rosary everyday, visited the blessed sacrament in the chapel nd attend weekly masses, we bd during ovulation nd after I started taking vit b complex one tablet morning nd evening, zinc tablet 20mg daily for ten days nd vit c I000mg and Viola !! I missed my period. I tested today circle day 29 nd saw two red lines staring at me mamas.

Oh my God!!! Another BFP!!!... Thank you Jesus! Congratulations Mama!..Healthy and Happy nine months in Jesus name.. You shal deliver safely.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
Chili89:
It's bfp!!!
My ttc journey for a second baby started in april after my first turned a year & six months in March. .

Oh my God!!! Another BFP!!!... Thank you Jesus! Congratulations Mama!..Healthy and Happy nine months in Jesus name.. You shal deliver safely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Lolapearl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.