Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5414676 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
prettyamebo:
My period is 5 days late and i'm scared to do a pt as I've been disappointed countless times. I haven't done a pt test in over a yr now because I don't want to be disappointed. I did the garlic, ginger, clove and turmeric combo during my last period and I had plenty brown spotting during my ovulation that lasted for about 2 days. I googled and saw that it was a good sign if fertility so we bd during my O. Pit me in your prayers pls. I need a bad now more than ever.
I join my faith with yours. You are in my prayers.
Please do the test as we await your BFP.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
prettyamebo:
My period is 5 days late and i'm scared to do a pt as I've been disappointed countless times. I haven't done a pt test in over a yr now because I don't want to be disappointed. I did the garlic, ginger, clove and turmeric combo during my last period and I had plenty brown spotting during my ovulation that lasted for about 2 days. I googled and saw that it was a good sign if fertility so we bd during my O. Pit me in your prayers pls. I need a bad now more than ever.

You are patient o. Please go and do pregnancy test. We await your BFP

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omololaray: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
cherishyy:

You are patient o. Please go and do pregnancy test. We await your BFP
no more dissapointment this time.Go and confirm ur bfp sister

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Justsoret: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
aishlove:
Am staying at bashorun and u can get it in any pharmacy store. I can help u kget it if u are staying close
Thanks... I stay in Apata.. Do u know any place I can get around Mokola and Dugbe
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
Many Congrats mama Mgeey, may this blessing go round

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FoodBoom: 12:42am On Oct 25, 2018
Mumjayden:
Many Congrats mama Mgeey, may this blessing go round
Amen oooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omololaray: 6:15am On Oct 25, 2018
Justsoret:

Thanks... I stay in Apata.. Do u know any place I can get around Mokola and Dugbe
@aishlove i stay in sango do u no where i can get it there or betterstill tell me where u got urs.plsssssd.God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithugo64(f): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
prettyamebo:
My period is 5 days late and i'm scared to do a pt as I've been disappointed countless times. I haven't done a pt test in over a yr now because I don't want to be disappointed. I did the garlic, ginger, clove and turmeric combo during my last period and I had plenty brown spotting during my ovulation that lasted for about 2 days. I googled and saw that it was a good sign of fertility so we bd during my O. Put me in your prayers pls. I need a baby now more than ever.
Congratulations in advance mama
We await your good news

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mummykyrti , pls modify that woman's number wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Sabi mamas, I want to register at general hospital ota, do we have anyone using it and when is their clinic days, how much am I going to spend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ThatKING(m): 6:27am On Oct 26, 2018
Titilayo4real:
Good day house, please what can be used for watery semen and sperm leakage. We have both treated infections. But I noticed even when I lie down for a while after sex, the semen flows out it's self. Kindly assist please,
Why has no one responded to this?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2018
Loisemm:
Mummykyrti , pls modify that woman's number wink
done ma, sorry dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettyamebo: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2018
And the red devils shows it's head

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2018
Congratulations to all d belleful mama's,u will all carry to full term by His grace.
This year will not pass us by without our heart desires.Amin.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2018
It is well...

prettyamebo:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2018
Congratulations to Oct mommas with bfp. God almighty will strengthened you and grant you safe delivery at the appointed time. More testimonies loading for us in Jesus name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2018
It is well Sis..... God is still in the business of doing great things

Don't let the devil steal your joy....TTC shall pass

prettyamebo:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fibroidclinic1: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
prettyamebo:

It is well mama, don't give up. Your miracle is closer than you think
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettyamebo: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
cherishyy:

It is well mama, don't give up. Your miracle is closer than you think

Thank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettyamebo: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
Thehomemaker:
It is well Sis..... God is still in the business of doing great things

Don't let the devil steal your joy....TTC shall pass

Thank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
I want to encourage us to do monitored circles, a friend who is silent on this thread started a monitored circle with ovulatory circles in may, I visited last week and she confirmed she has tested positive over 2months ago. she never gave up any circle since Maya. Before then she had bilateral blocked tubes and high prolactin. The only things she did was flushing and they started check her 2day of her period. She could not tell the drugs she or her hubby were placed on but she got her bfp. they have being trying since 2011

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
lorny, hw far? We dint hear frm u again & uv bin offline. Hpe ur fyn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
Onion soup for PCOS: How to make an onion extract (should be very helpful for women with PCOS as well as women with irregular cycles , but also generally beneficial for ladies who are trying to conceive). Take a medium-sized brown onion (not red or purple, brown only), peel off the outer layer, and slice the whole onion into 4-6 pieces. Boil two glasses of water and add the onions when the water starts to boil. Boil the onion (covered) for 5 minutes. Wait for the juice to cool down. When it is warm enough to drink (not hot and definitely not cold), pour it through a sieve into a glass (you only drink the juice). Do this twice a day, shortly before lunch and dinner for 15 days . Start the process just after your period, repeat for 3–4 cycles, see what happens. You have to boil fresh onion juice each time: don’t drink a pre-prepared one! In Turkey, women are convinced that this fights cysts and helps regulate periods and makes getting

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OiOi: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
Titilayo4real:
Good day house, please what can be used for watery semen and sperm leakage. We have both treated infections. But I noticed even when I lie down for a while after sex, the semen flows out it's self. Kindly assist please,
Hello house. Why has no one answered this
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
Sunxylove:
Hello house is it normal to spot blood that lasted a few hours around fertile window

Yes it normal. It maybe implantation bleeding. Keeping my fingers crossed for you sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
Congratulations to all the mamas that announced their bfp amd blesseddiva congratulations to your bundle of joy. We shall all testify in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
Sunxylove:
Hello house is it normal to spot blood that lasted a few hours around fertile window

It might be ovulation bleeding if it is around your fertile period, you should continue to bd wt DH!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
missyblissy:

Yes it normal. It maybe implantation bleeding. Keeping my fingers crossed for you sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
awesomemrs:

It might be ovulation bleeding if it is around your fertile period, you should continue to bd wt DH!
Okay thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
Good afternoon, ladies. I haven't been here in ages. This is my 6th year TTC. As the years go by, you just discover your anxiety reduces. TTC has taken a back seat for me. Not that I've given up, I'm just at a state of rest and focused on other things. My mum is still the one running around. I pray God answers her prayers. My case is more spiritual than physical, that's why I look up to God a hundred percent for my breakthrough. But for those having painful menstruations and unexplained spotting different times in your cycle, if you can afford it, try serrapeptase. I used it for some months and it greatly reduced menstrual cramps and I stopped spotting days after my period finished.

Happy weekend.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.