Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397455 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
Our God is never late and will never be late, I read actress Funke Akindele gave to twins, This somehow increase my faith that we all here are fruitful mothers of great children, our womb will come to live and function as it been ordained by God in Jesus name amen...Every power standing against our fruitfulness shall be arrested and destroy in Jesus name....

Congratulations to all my teammate #team September 2019# in faith I declare this and so Shall it be

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Shallypop(f): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
Dear father, I pray dat u grant d heart desires of those seeking your face for the fruit of d womb. The God dat did it 4 Sarah, he did it for me after few years of ttcing will answer you speediingly. Our God is ever faithful and there is a purpose for every challenges we face on earth. Rejoice mothers, for your hour has come. U will all graduate to pregnancy and new born thread. Go in faith and give your testimonies at d cross over 9it cos he has done it and so shall it be.

23 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by traecey(f): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Our God is never late and will never be late, I read actress Funke Akindele gave to twins, This somehow increase my faith that we all here are fruitful mothers of great children, our womb will come to live and function as it been ordained by God in Jesus name amen...Every power standing against our fruitfulness shall be arrested and destroy in Jesus name....

Congratulations to all my teammate #team September 2019# in faith I declare this and so Shall it be
teamie I see you oooo... My edd self is a very special day, truly God's plans are beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
Good evening and happy weekend to all!

The three quarter of the program is done. Remaining part to be concluded in the midnight. We appreciate God for the strength so far.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichay: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

yesooo #teamseptember2019.God shall cause us to laugh and all that shall hear shall laugh with us

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
FAITH BUMP! FAITH BUMP!! FAITH BUMP!!!

Fruitful mothers, pls be informed that tomorrow is our faith bump day as agreed. The uploading of pictures starts by 12pm. Let's try to add any of d baby things we have in preparation for the arrival of our special los. If you missed the praying and fasting program, pls try to participate in the faith bump as it's still part of the program and it's also, d last faith bump for the year. Mamas, let's come out en masse and make it a fun-filled show. May God turn all the faith bumps into real bumps sooner than we expected in Jesus name. Amen.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

#teamseptember2019infaith

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

Amen!
It really pays to wait upon the Lord for He never fails.

#teamseptember2019#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
You are Yahweh
You are Yahweh
You are Yahweh
Alpha and Omega
You are Yahweh
Alpha and Omega

Heavenly Father,
The maker of heaven and earth,
Who seats in heaven and use the earth as His foot stool,
Our strength and The pillar that holds our life
Oba ti kin doju tini
Oba ti kin jani kule

On behalf of your daughters we say thank,
Thank You for making us women, wives and mothers of great nations,
we glorify Your holy Name because every thing that mocks You in our lives and homes are silenced in Jesus Name,
Abba Father our strength, we thank You for how far You have brought us and where You are taking us to
We thank You God that in no time our lives will showcase Your glory
We thank You for we know our homes will be filled with laughter and sounds of our children
We thank You that at the end of this programme You will open the windows of heaven, pour out Your blessings over us and surprise us pleasantly
Thank you Eternal Father, for in Jesus Name I pray
Amen!!!

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
Amen to all prayers. The Lord will honor our fasting and prayers in Jesus Name. As we have spoken to God's ears, so shall He answer us according to our heart desires in double and triples in Jesus Name. Watchout for yet anoda rain of BFP soon, it will soak each nd everyone of us nd none will remain on this thread.
Thank you sis Tripletwins222 for the coordination. God will surprise you.

#teamSeptember2019 #DoubleForMyDelay #SupernaturalConception

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
MamaTuoyo:
This is the second time I am typing this. glo, my kpalasa phone and nairaland should behave o.

I pray God answers everyone here before the end of this year. Remember God does not work with our cycles, he works with his own time. God does not work with science.

Medicinal aspect:
. I took folic acid, vitex and vitamin e.

Worked on my weight. I gained weight from previous pregnancies. I walked for 30 minutes everyday and used a jumping rope once in a while. Ate fruits or drank home made smoothies for breakfast.

I Took bitterkeaf juice for scanty period. I Took it from cd1 to ovulation day.

Spiritual aspect :

I prayedddd like never before ( vigil, midnight prayers, and I always go to a quiet church close to my office to pray during lunch hour)

Wrote the names of my children and called them forth. Bought baby clothes.

There was a time my mom said she cooked for children in her church.

I didn't have issues getting pregnant, I only had issues passing 6 to 7 weeks. So when I tested positive, I took progesterone supplements. I gradually stopped taking the vitex and vitamin e because I read it's not good to stop at once, You have to wean yourself. I avoided stress.

I also did a minor surgery at 14 weeks to put a cervical cerclage.

Above all God did it, Because the word of God says except the lord builds the house, the builders labours in vain.

Thank you Jesus! I'm next for a testimony

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

I started with one a day and increased to two a day. I needed to know how my body was going to react before increasing to two.

For vitamin e, I took one a day.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

Yes oooo.... #TeamSeptember2019

We rejoice in faith

In anticipation of our marvelous testimonies.

Babies we ask of you oh Lord.... Babies we receive in Jesus Name.

Abundance of BFP & delivery testimonies on this thread in Jesus Name.

Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
Good news alert yippeeeeee its a BFP ............ God of awesome wonders has fulfilled is promise I took this test exactly 2am on Tuesday but did a bloodtest earlier today which also came out positive I don't know how to express how I feel right now I wish I can scream that every one can hear me loud on the thread but impossible thanks to everyone for word of advice many times I don't even know what to do next after trying many things but this thread is a home from another home where one get encouraged despite what we all are going through may the lord remember everyone for good soon and we shall encounter his divine encounter before the end of this year baby dust sprinkled everywhere. cheesy

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
Mercyjosh:
Amen to all prayers. The Lord will honor our fasting and prayers in Jesus Name. As we have spoken to God's ears, so shall He answer us according to our heart desires in double and triples in Jesus Name. Watchout for yet anoda rain of BFP soon, it will soak each nd everyone of us nd none will remain on this thread.
Thank you sis Tripletwins222 for the coordination. God will surprise you.

#teamSeptember2019 #DoubleForMyDelay #SupernaturalConception

Amen sis! He will surely visit us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
motic2:
Good news alert yippeeeeee its a BFP ............ God of awesome wonders has fulfilled is promise I took this test exactly 2am on Tuesday but did a bloodtest earlier today which also came out positive I don't know how to express how I feel right now I wish I can scream that every one can hear me loud on the thread but impossible thanks to everyone for word of advice many times I don't even know what to do next after trying many things but this thread is a home from another home where one get encouraged despite what we all are going through may the lord remember everyone for good soon and we shall encounter his divine encounter before the end of this year baby dust sprinkled everywhere. cheesy

Wow!
Thank you Jesus.
Congratulations sis! I'm so happy for u. May your joy be permanent in Jesus name. Amen. Wishn u a hitch free journey to motherhood and a safe landing in Jesus name. Amen.
I faithfully tap into your blessing for every GTC mums here in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DoubleJ19(f): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
motic2:
thank you God, congratulation mama, see you n the baby in nine months n Amen to ur prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Congrats motic2. You shall carry to term in Jesus name, wish you a healthy n happy 9 months. Kindly share your WIDD with us. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
awesomemrs:
Congrats motic2. You shall carry to term in Jesus name, wish you a healthy n happy 9 months. Kindly share your WIDD with us. Thanks

Thanks I will definitely do that tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
DoubleJ19:

thank you God, congratulation mama, see you n the baby in nine months n Amen to ur prayers
Thanks mama @doublej19 wink wink

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Wow!
Thank you Jesus.
Congratulations sis! I'm so happy for u. May your joy be permanent in Jesus name. Amen. Wishn u a hitch free journey to motherhood and a safe landing in Jesus name. Amen.
I faithfully tap into your blessing for every GTC mums here in Jesus name. Amen.
Amen just as you've said with faith the lord shall surprise you and everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
motic2:

Amen just as you've said with faith the lord shall surprise you and everyone

Amen dear!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=motic2 post=74085211]Good news alert yippeeeeee its a BFP ............ God of awesome wonders has fulfilled is promise I took this test exactly 2am on Tuesday but did a bloodtest earlier today which also came out positive I don't know how to express how I feel right now I wish I can scream that every one can hear me loud on the thread but impossible thanks to everyone for word of advice many times I don't even know what to do next after trying many things but this thread is a home from another home where one get encouraged despite what we all are going through may the lord remember everyone for good soon and we shall encounter his divine encounter before the end of this year baby dust sprinkled everywhere. cheesy[/quot

Congratulations mama . God be praised!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
motic2:
congrats sis,the lord will strengthen you in this journey,it is well with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
motic2:

Wow!!!

Thank you Jesus. Congratulations mama. So happy for you.

I'm next in line for a bfp and a baby carried to term in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=motic2 post=74085211] congratulations sis, may this good news be permanent in ur life in Jesus name .Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
motic2:
Good news alert yippeeeeee its a BFP ............ God of awesome wonders has fulfilled is promise I took this test exactly 2am on Tuesday

Congratulations, pls scream if you can grin
Your joy shall not be cut short in Jesus Name. You shall carry to term nd birth safely with mother nd babies healthy nd daddy wit plenty money in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:47am On Dec 23, 2018
Thank you Jesus for a successful programme. We await our testimonies soonest in Jesus name. Amen.

Congratulations to all.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:49am On Dec 23, 2018
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 4:06am On Dec 23, 2018
motic2:
Congratulations ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 4:28am On Dec 23, 2018
missyblissy:

My hubby and I used it togther with other drugs before i got my bfp. The pharmacists that prescribed it to me and hubby said it helps to regulate the hormones.
Hubby took Cell gevity, Addyzoa and B-complex while i took Cell gevity, M2tone and B-complex.

I pray it works for you, the way it did for me. Baby dust to you!!!!
AMEN.
Thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.