Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,508 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397636 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2018
Congrats motic2 wishing you a HnH nine months.
Lord as many are they seeking for this kinda miracle, the Lord has heard your cries and come 2019 you all shall be joyful mothers of children ijn.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2018
motic2:
Good news alert yippeeeeee its a BFP ............ God of awesome wonders has fulfilled is promise I took this test exactly 2am on Tuesday but did a bloodtest earlier today which also came out positive I don't know how to express how I feel right now I wish I can scream that every one can hear me loud on the thread but impossible thanks to everyone for word of advice many times I don't even know what to do next after trying many things but this thread is a home from another home where one get encouraged despite what we all are going through may the lord remember everyone for good soon and we shall encounter his divine encounter before the end of this year baby dust sprinkled everywhere. cheesy

Congratulations mama. This God is wonderful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
Congratulations motic2
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
Let me open the floor

Us at 16weeks

We are having twins

A boy and a girl

43 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=Sweetnesstwins post=74099300]Let me open the floor

Us at 16weeks

We are having twins

A boy and a girl[/quote

Waoo! beautiful bump. God will turn it to real bump before march 2019 in Jesus name

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=fertilewomb post=74099468][/quote]

Amen

Thank you ma

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Julbu(m): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
Julbu:
I greet you in the house, please help a sister.... Being battling with anovulatory cycle for quite a while... About 7years of TTC... Had ovulation induction this cycle with HMG and later was given hcg to rupture the follicle... The follicles developed but refused to rupture even despite with hcg injection... Could anyone help base on experience or professional guidance. Tanx and God bless

Please I await response to the above.... GOD will answer our prayers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Faith bump Sunday

Us at 26 weeks
My first set of twins
2boys
Mama Ejima
I can't wait to behold my cuties
#itwillsurelycometopass#

35 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Faith bump Sunday

Us at 26 weeks
My first set of twins
2boys
Mama Ejima
#itwillsurelycometopass#

It must come to pass in Jesus name

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
fertilewomb:

It must come to pass in Jesus name

Amen!
Thanks a lot mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Faith bump Sunday.
Us at 15 weeks. Portable bump
Baby and mama doing fine and well

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
motic2:
Good news alert yippeeeeee its a BFP ............ God of awesome wonders has fulfilled is promise may the lord remember everyone for good soon and we shall encounter his divine encounter before the end of this year baby dust sprinkled everywhere. cheesy
Congratulations Ma'am, May you carry to full term and deliver with ease.
Yes o! More BFP announcement before the end of the year.
#teamseptember2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ronnygold(f): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
It shall come to pass in Jesus name. We are fruitful!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nine months pregnant.EDD,Sept 10 2019 by the special grace of God
Expecting a girl

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
My triplets and I at 26 weeks. We are doing well by His Grace and awesome DH is excited about his babies too. #EDD is Sept 2019. We are grateful to you Lord kiss

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
My twins (Baby boy and baby girl) and I at 32 weeks. We are doing great by the Grace of God and EDD is September 2019. Glory be God in the highest.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
36 weeks
Twin pregnancy
Boy and girl
EDD August 1, 2019
Lord Jesus, may my cries and that of other GTC mamas come up to you. Amen.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Us at 12 weeks, my triplets and I.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
Us @30wks edd August 27 2019. We fit port sha!
From our mouth to God's ears. Amen.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Faith bump Sunday

Us at 26 weeks
My first set of twins
2boys
Mama Ejima
#itwillsurelycometopass#
Awwwwww.....your baby bump fit you so much the lord shall make this come to pass quickly so that we can all celebrate together

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
motic2:

Awwwwww.....your baby bump fit you so much the lord shall make this come to pass quickly so that we can all celebrate together

Amen dear! Thank a lot mama. Wishn to be like you soonest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
This is us o

At 26 weeks

Edd- Sept 2021

You know after I had my handsome twins boys about a year and 9months ago ,August 2019 to be precise ( they are doing very well btw, growing gracefully to the glory of God) I was making mouth that I will chill for 3years, snatch the body back, hammer so more, buy ferrari grin grin cool before another missionary journey but this baby girl had other plans o for me o.....na so I just taken in again......I know she is coming with plenty hair eh.....because the heart burn wey dey sama me no be here......maybe na 2 dey inside sef

To God be the glory........Thank you Jehova Overdo

Na to close shop remain o.......

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
I use my bump as a point of contact to all mamas in this group, that as you do this with faith and believe that God has done it, so shall it be in Jesus Name, Amen!!!!

Please mamas endeavour to post your bump ooo. I did the last faith bump in August, next month i got my bfp.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Make me too drop my faith bump pic. We are 28 weeks old already. Glory be to God. Pregnant with a boy and a girl. grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
missyblissy:
I use my bump as a point of contact to all mamas in this group, that as you do this with faith and believe that God has done it, so shall it be in Jesus Name, Amen!!!!

Please mamas endeavour to post your bump ooo. I did the last faith bump in August, next month i got my bfp.

Amen mama! Yes ooo! I can vividly remember when u displayed this ur faith bump in August. Thanks for cheering us up.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2018

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
motic2:
Good news alert yippeeeeee its a BFP ............ God of awesome wonders has fulfilled is promise I took this test exactly 2am on Tuesday but did a bloodtest earlier today which also came out positive I don't know how to express how I feel right now I wish I can scream that every one can hear me loud on the thread but impossible thanks to everyone for word of advice many times I don't even know what to do next after trying many things but this thread is a home from another home where one get encouraged despite what we all are going through may the lord remember everyone for good soon and we shall encounter his divine encounter before the end of this year baby dust sprinkled everywhere. cheesy

Congrats mama. God is awesome.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ariyike41(f): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hello, GTC mothers. I see us all carrying our twins and triplets before the end of september 2019. Has anyone heard of elizafertility kit pls. I want to know if it truly works.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chiilily(f): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
Us at 20 weeks
EDD 12 sept 2019
It is a boy and a girl
Glory be to God in Highest
My Daniel and Daniella I can't wait to carry you both

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
Team September 2019 where are you?
Edd 25/09/19(my mummy's birthday)
Edd According to second scan 27/10/19(my lil bro birthday)....

Me and my twins @ 32wks 5day

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2018
My WIDD
30th december is my wedding anniversary and i bless God for this wonderful gift he has blessed my family with
well it all started with sperm leakages that yoruba popularly called EDA i noticed that after BD immediately dh is withdrawing the sperm fall out as well it was so frustrating that i tried many which led me to this thread after bd i tried to stay in bed support myself with pillow and all that but when i decide to stand up its all over my laps

5month down the line my mum was asking me series of questions which i had no choice than to tell her what am experiencing as a mother it didnt take her anytime to send herbs for me to be drinking month after month the herbs keep increasing that Dh had no choice than to cooperate with me this is someone that never drank common agbojedi growing up at a point i was fed up and i told my mum in annoyance not to kill me with herbs that i need space
i came here to complain about it and someone told me on this thread that dh should go for sperm analysis and we should also check out for infection too as well i did as i was told even thou it took me 2 month to convince my hubby for a test all he was insisting on is that i should let God handle this matter and not try to help God
long story short he agreed to and the active motile was 40% non active 40% and sluggish was 20% the doctor said its possible to still conceive with that percentage and here we go again with another phase of trying but i noticed one thing when am ovulating is when one issue will always come up that i just have to force myself in the mood i no longer have any interest in Bd except when am ovulating and Dh was not happy about that

continuation shortly

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2018
Continuation.....

it Got to a time that our sexual life was very poor that i lost interest after several attempt .........then when i tried to gather my courage then we started facing another issue of hubby going flat within few minute we tried exercise changed our meal plan still the same.
so when we went for another test but this time with culture that was how we found out he had staph which has affected the fluid so much and now motile was 10% non motile was 80% and sluggish 10% i was so frustrating like what is this again i went for my test a week later and i also tested positive to staph we started with rocephine injection and ciprofloxacin after one and half month we went for another repeat and it was still moderate growth after taking 5 injection each with tab this time around the doctor was surprised and he prescribed cozima325 that its very active for treating staph we took 1 pack each and 2month after staph was gone because i was the only one that went for another test again because hubby was not around

i went for Hsg and after the whole process the radiologist told me am 98% ok and in another month he would be expecting me for my first scan i wasnt so excited because i was confused about what else to do but at that point i left everything totally to God i had taken supplement and alongside with Acv i did bitterleaf and scent leaf some month ago when i saw my period i tried combo but i was more consistent on the herbs mum keep bringing for us

After ovulation i have some strange dream that was when i knew i need to fasten my belt in prayer it got to a point that i see myself in the dream carrying baby and rejoicing people were there to celebrate but have never fall pregnant in real life we started praying and i make sure i use the handkerchief baba adeboye prayed on last congress i tie the 3 handkerchief on my stomach before going to bed
remember that i said the last test dh did was 10% motile infact when i saw my doctor in november he told me the only option is IVF that the sperm is too low to conceive naturally but i told God he's the only one that can make the impossibility possible i wrote our baby's names with faith kept it in a psalm i pray over it every night and i declare and call their names i also call my dh once in a while by the name of our baby but he would laugh about it
early this month i also opened an account in faith for our baby savings

But to crown it all before my period date i saw a very clear revealation that God did it in a miraculous way and i gave birth when i was wondering myself that my stomach did not shoot out na how come i saw the sex of the baby and who the baby resembled i woke up smiling and grinning my husband said what happened then i told him he was laughing out loud saying have come again with my dream but the confirmation i felt was too real so i called my pastor and he interpreted the dream that i should go for 3days dry fasting and prayer no pepper,salt and palm oil and lo and behold we commence the fasting and prayer and exactly a week after the fasting i tested positive

then i was asking myself i didnt do anything special than what have been doing how did it happen

Dh already booked for another sperm analysis to see if there is any changes because he was on addyzoa for like 2month he got tired of taking medication everyday which was meant to last for 3month

another thing is we should be careful of what we say to our selves when we are in times of need i remember before our wedding we were saying no baby till after a year
But we got married and changed our mindset we prayed for God to reverse what we've said

We also pledged that God should give us a wonderful christmas gift and our wedding gift before we clocked one year and God did it just like that..............We need to understand that it is only God that gives children doctor's report is nothing to God plan over our lifes let's leave everything to God when he steps into a situation things will definitely turn around to be testimony

THANKS EVERYONE ONCE AGAIN

33 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.