Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424842 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
veneza:
my wedding anniversary is counting down yet no bfp, in fact have stop visiting my family n husband family,because I feel unproductive, I put business to a standstill since October.
Come to think of it this 2weeks wait is almost eating me up,so much anxiety and expectations. tomorrow is suppose to be my period day,I don't want to be disappointed again like last month so is like am accepting defeat .
my period is regular but I feel I don't ovulate because I have never encounter cervical mucus. please moms in the house help me with solution for this, thanks.
@veneza may the lord grant your heart desire soon
Please be grateful for life and never doubt the work of God children are heritage from the lord he gives children at the best and suitable time morever he said non shall be barren in the land and we all know that our God is a God that dosent lie why not let go and trust God for his miracle
Please be joyous and let your spirit be elevated as you celebrate your wedding anniversary you have alot to be thankful for, that you are married and alive to celebrate your anniversary with your crown
children will definetly come

Try also to meet a gynae as per your ovulation that you are nt sure about.
To crown it alĺ be prayerful we have lot to sort in the spiritual realm more than the physical
Happy wedding anniversary in advance baby dust to everyone smiley smiley

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
veneza:
my wedding anniversary is counting down yet no bfp, in fact have stop visiting my family n husband family,because I feel unproductive, I put business to a standstill since October.
Come to think of it this 2weeks wait is almost eating me up,so much anxiety and expectations. tomorrow is suppose to be my period day,I don't want to be disappointed again like last month so is like am accepting defeat .
my period is regular but I feel I don't ovulate because I have never encounter cervical mucus. please moms in the house help me with solution for this, thanks.

Have you seen a gynae with your husband?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
FourStar:
Pls Sabi mamas in d house, when preparing garlic, turmeric, ginger and cloves combo, can one put it on d fridge for the 3days it is suppose to ferment? Pls it's urgent.

Don't refrigerate. It needs to ferment a bit.
For women; add Booni. it's an ovulation booster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CreamyBee: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Queenbeloveth:
There is one along Isheri-igando, they call it general.
They have good gyne there too, just have to be patient
Thanks Ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
surely22:

I had a friend who struggled with infertility and miscarriages. If i knew of a product that could help you, would you be interested? Better still, If i gave you a website or link, would you look at it??

Yes. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
cinderellashoes:

Yes. Thank you.

Be careful please. There are fraudsters even in this thread. Let anybody that wishes to send you a link or a product do it here and not privately. Some mamas have been scammed.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Truechic:

booni

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
MGeey:

Be careful please. There are fraudsters even in this thread. Let anybody that wishes to send you a link or a product do it here and not privately. Some mamas have been scammed.

Thanks mama. I know what's up. I grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichay: 1:22am On Jan 04, 2019
creamylicious:
booni is called what in the market, please?? How can it be identified?
hello Mama booni is dark brown in color with a spiral shape.i think it's also called booni in d market cuz that's what I asked of and it was sold to me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 3:56am On Jan 04, 2019
Pics to help
Booni
Happy new year mamas

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 3:59am On Jan 04, 2019
If doing Garlic tumeric ginger and clove
Either you ferment for 3days or you boil . if you dont feel ok with fermenting.

It works for reoccuring vagina infections

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bankyshinani(m): 4:52am On Jan 04, 2019
Pls nairalander, I need help......
My wife hav bin having difficulties in getting pregnant... D issues started since around June, Wen we went to d hospital n a scan was carried out on her n it shows dat she is having an infection. Pelvis inflammatory disease to be precise... So since den we have bin treating dat infection... So,recently she was feeling some kind of symptoms which we were told dat d symptoms are early signs of pregnancy.. We were very much much relieved dat God have finally answered our prayers.. To our greatest surprise, we ran a pregnancy test dis morning n it came out negative.. We were both morning since mawnin....
Pls, experts in d house... We nid help n suggestions on way forward on wat to do..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 7:16am On Jan 04, 2019
Roseey0:
Pics to help
Booni
Happy new year mamas
thanks. Who
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=Roseey0 post=74430832]If doing Garlic tumeric ginger and clove
Either you ferment for 3days or you boil . if you dont feel ok with fermenting.

It works for reoccuring vagina infections

please mama and other sabi mamas,can someone please suggest another alternative to this,i have ulcer and cant really take the garlic,the last time i tried it ,it worsened the ulcer,i am tired of this smelly discharge...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FourStar(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2019
Truechic:

Pls what is Booni? Or another name for it in English? Pls if u have a picture of it send it. Thanks alot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=Bankyshinani post=74431096]Pls nairalander, I need help......
My wife hav bin having difficulties in getting pregnant... D issues started since around June

If she is having pregnancy symptoms,i will suggest you wait another week or some days to re test.For the infection,you can search for garlic and turmeric combo on this site or google,it was said to work for infection.i have been treating this pid/infection too,and it hasnt gone even with very strong and expensive antibiotics.But with my experience,it may not necessarily stop her from conceiving,some people have conceived with pid/infection.Keep working with your doctor
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2019
Good morning all!
My warm appreciation goes to all mamas that prayed and rejoiced with DH and I on our Wedding Anniversary. We joyfully say a thunderous AMEN to your prayers. May d good Lord bless u all. As u rejoiced with us, the host of heavens will rejoice wt u all. You all shall be celebrated with your los soon in Jesus name. Amen.

I love u all kiss kiss kiss kiss

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2019
@FourStar
@creamylicious

Here's the pic of Booni. It's sold by herb sellers in the market. Just ask. Some pronounce it as Bonny depends on where you are.

Plz soak for 3 days and not boil to get the best of the antibiotic properties of the combo.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Happy new year mamas.

I have a bottle of vitex to give out to any mama in Abuja.

It is for pick up, I am not too strong to move around.

Have a blessed day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adisababa1234: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
please i need urgent help
I had sperm count of 2m and I was placed on medication for two months and at the end of it i went for retest and it rose to 7m.
After a month I did another test and it came back to 2m but with increment of motility from 20 to 40percent.My Dr therefore recommend hormonal analysis.
Am just tire of whole process he should have told me about hormonal analysis earlier before I spent 90k on the recommended drug.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ruffykaffy(f): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Good morning my good people.
Today is our 3rd Wedding Anniversary. I give God all d glory. Please, we need your prayers.
as the Lord liveth in next nine month that is September you shall welcome a new born baby by the power of Almighty God.so shall it be.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithugo64(f): 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
adisababa1234:
I had sperm count of 2m and I was placed on medication for two months and at the end of it i went for retest and it rose to 7m.
After a month I did another test and it came back to 2m but with increment of motility from 20 to 40percent.My Dr therefore recommend hormonal analysis.
Am just tire of whole process he should have told me about hormonal analysis earlier before I spent 90k on the recommended drug.
Its well dear. You should go for the hormonal analysis. Hormonal deficiencies needs to be ruled out.
Meanwhile, when you are trying to boost your sperm quality and quantity, you need to
- Stop smoking
- Stop drinking
- Stay away from sugar
- Loose weight if you are obese
-Try and avoid activities that can raise the temperature in your scrot*m, example sitting for too long, allowing your laptop to sit on your laps for a long time e.t.c

God will answer you soonest, baby dust!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adisababa1234: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
faithugo64:

Its well dear. You should go for the hormonal analysis. Hormonal deficiencies needs to be ruled out.
Meanwhile, when you are trying to boost your sperm quality and quantity, you need to
- Stop smoking
- Stop drinking
- Stay away from sugar
- Loose weight if you are obese
-Try and avoid activities that can raise the temperature in your scrot*m, example sitting for too long, allowing your laptop to sit on your laps for a long time e.t.c

God will answer you soonest, baby dust!
Thank u
may our good God continue to bless u.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
ruffykaffy:
as the Lord liveth in next nine month that is September you shall welcome a new born baby by the power of Almighty God.so shall it be.

A big AMEN to your prayer dear. Thanks a lot. Wishn u all the best in this new year.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bankyshinani(m): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=sunny15 post=74434276][/quote] Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FourStar(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
adisababa1234:

Which of the drugs did u use? Mine use to be less than 1 million. But after d test I did last Monday mine rise to 18.4million. Let me know d drugs u have use so that I can recommend d once I use to u. Baby dust to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FourStar(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
Truechic:
@FourStar
@creamylicious

Here's the pic of Booni. It's sold by herb sellers in the market. Just ask. Some pronounce it as Bonny depends on where you are.

Plz soak for 3 days and not boil to get the best of the antibiotic properties of the combo.
Thank you so much. Pls do I break it and use only d seed inside or I should jst soak it d way I bought it. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
FourStar:

Thank you so much. Pls do I break it and use only d seed inside or I should jst soak it d way I bought it. Thanks.

When u buy it, each 'strand' usually has like 4-8 natural pods. Break it along the natural divisions till it's single pods.

Break-up, Don't peel pls.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
FourStar:

Which of the drugs did u use? Mine use to be less than 1 million. But after d test I did last Monday mine rise to 18.4million. Let me know d drugs u have use so that I can recommend d once I use to u. Baby dust to us all.

Wow! That's incredible!
From less than I million to 18.4millions. Please, kindly share d medications u used and d duration to help others battling with d same issue.
May God perfect all that remains for u to achieve a BFP. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taurus2604(f): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hello ma'am. Am interested and I stay in Abuja. Is it still available and where and when can we meet, pls?
MamaTuoyo:
Happy new year mamas.

I have a bottle of vitex to give out to any mama in Abuja.

It is for pick up, I am not too strong to move around.

Have a blessed day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adisababa1234: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
FourStar:

I couldn't remember all but I remember follic acid, I'll snap ma file when I go on Monday.
But that yours is better,it really did a great job for u coz with your recent count you have a better chance of fathering a child.
please let me know the drug.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.