Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5418186 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Merry Christmas to us all!

May we celebrate with our bundles of joy come December, 2019. Amen.
We dont know the percentage at which it was increased tho the last we did was 10% but i also took it upon myself to always ensure i blend cucumber,banana,date and ofio for him in a water bottle over time he enjoyed taking it
Also i saw a recipe long time on one thread on nairaland with review
Galic,ginger,watermelon,onion,honey and a little drop of lemon
Above all God is the ultimate giver of life smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
rvpbae:

Well, whatever you felt you clearly wasn't implantation. It is wierd how the mind tricks us during the 2weeks wait, I've been there. As i said, only a few people experience it. I used to spot like 5 or 6 days b4 period and i thought it was implantation bleeding too until i realised it wasn't. As per what to treat, my sister you will need to do tests first to know what the issue is. Maybe you can say what the issue is and sabi mamas will help u analyse.

It will end in praise.

Amen. Thank you mama

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Towerofgrace:
What a wonderful God
What a marvelous God
He has done marvelous things for us
What a marvelous God
What an excellent
He is still doing marvelous things for us

The things that seem impossible
The things that money cannot do
They are the things He has done for me
What my mother cannot do
What my father cannot do
He has done it again and again

Wonderful mothers of nation finally God has answered my prayers, turned my sorrow in to dancing and rejoicing, silenced all my mockers and ended 4yrs of TTC

Help me praise and thank this Awesome God, Oba ti kin ja eni kule, Oba ti kin do ju tini, ever dependable and reliable God, Awesome Wonder.

Who am I that you are so mindful of me?

I just want to encourage mama's that God neither sleeps no slumber and whatever HE has promised He would, cos HE is too faithful to fail

Please mamas just constantly prophesy over urself and your womb, use the baby clothing you have as a point of contact, place over your wombs, speak life constantly over your womb, call your children forth to take their place comfortably in your wombs, cos even though it was IUI I did, God made it happen on the first try, countless people believe 1st trial of iui doesn't us work, even my Dr prepared my mind for a 2nd round, but God stepped in and changed everything.

Please and please never ever give up on God, remember sorrow may endure for a night but most assuredly, joy comes in the morning and I pray as God has surprised me pleasantly so shall it be for every blessed mother in no time, 2019 is our year of celebration and none will be left out

Ese ti E do ju adura timi
To re pe E do ju adura timi
Eyin le ni ki ma ma wa we
Eyin le ni kin ma ma wa egbo
To re pe E doju adura timi
Congratulations mama....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichay: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
cherishyy:

Good morning fruitful mama. I experienced a pulling/pricking cramp that came at intervals on 7dpo. On the 25 AF said Merry Christmas. No I didn't do PT. After I experienced the cramp that day I googled as usual and everything I felt was explained as implantation cramping. Even I I didn't put my whole heart to ...ok I kinda put my heart sha. I just want to know where to start treating. I traccked my follicle and I ovulated. I felt the cramp on the same side where I ovulated
hello Mama,it takes two to have a baby,have your hubby done semen analysis?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gmumeen: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Good day mamas in house, I just want to share my sister's testimony with you all, she's been married since almost 20yrs ago but praying to God for the fruit of womb, after so many failed ivr, God answered her prayers,with a bouncing baby boy kiss yesterday, I just want to tell you all mothers of nation that God didn't forget anyone,HE will surely do it in d appropriate time, God's time is never late, talk to your God, I pray your own will never get too long like my sister's own, (because ireti pipe maa seh okan lare) I remembered so many times that my sister will want to commit suicide, mamas hang on with God, HE grants all wishes at best time, though some may say it's too late, my prayers are always with you cry cry

See our baby

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
gmumeen:
Good day mamas in house, I just want to share my sister's testimony with you all, she's been married since almost 20yrs ago but praying to God for the fruit of womb, after so many failed ivr, God answered her prayers,with a bouncing baby boy kiss yesterday, I just want to tell you all mothers of nation that God didn't forget anyone,HE will surely do it in d appropriate time, God's time is never late, talk to your God, I pray your own will never get too long like my sister's own, (because ireti pipe maa seh okan lare) I remembered so many times that my sister will want to commit suicide, mamas hang on with God, HE grants all wishes at best time, though some may say it's too late, my prayers are always with you cry cry

See our baby

Oh Thank you Jesus. Congratulations to your family.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Towerofgrace:
What a wonderful God
What a marvelous God

even though it was IUI I did, God made it happen on the first try, countless people believe 1st trial of iui doesn't us work, even my Dr prepared my mind for a 2nd round, but God stepped in and changed everything.

Congratulations once again mama! Please, kindly tell me more about this IUI, the procedure, cost and d hospital u used for it. Sorry, if I'm going too far.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Congrats Mama.....To God be the Glory!!!!
@ Towerofgrace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zeemai17: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
motic2:

The herbs help the reduction of leakage and what i also did was resting my leg on the wall in such a way that i slept off in that position so whatever poured the next day i was less concerned
Another thing was prior to that time that i went to the hospital to treat malaria doctor told me to subtract 14days out of my cycle and i will be left with 13days out of my 27days cycle so we should bd well btw day 10-13th which did morning and night during this period

But above all my sis pls be prayerful and you can support it with pledge if you can
the lord will remember everyone soon
Now I understand. Thank you so much sis. Happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
A big Congratulations to motic2 and towerofgrace on your Bfp wishing you both a happy and healthy nine months. Wow!!! God is Great.we all shall testify very soon

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
omalichay:
hello Mama,it takes two to have a baby,have your hubby done semen analysis?

He is on it already. Thanks mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouritedami: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Congratulations sis

Please which hospital did you use and what was the cost?

Towerofgrace:
What a wonderful God
What a marvelous God
What a marvelous God
What an excellent

What my mother cannot do
What my father cannot do

Wonderful mothers of nation finally God has answered my prayers, turned my sorrow in to dancing and rejoicing, silenced all my mockers and ended 4yrs of TTC

Help me praise and thank this Awesome God, Oba ti kin ja eni kule, Oba ti kin do ju tini, ever dependable and reliable God, Awesome Wonder.

I just want to encourage mama's that God neither sleeps no slumber and whatever HE has promised He would, cos HE is too faithful to fail

Please mamas just constantly prophesy over urself and your womb, use the baby clothing you have as a point of contact, place over your wombs, speak life constantly over your womb, call your children forth to take their place comfortably in your wombs, cos even though it was IUI I did, God made it happen on the first try, countless people believe 1st trial of iui doesn't us work, even my Dr prepared my mind for a 2nd round, but God stepped in and changed everything.

Please and please never ever give up on God, remember sorrow may endure for a night but most assuredly, joy comes in the morning and I pray as God has surprised me pleasantly so shall it be for every blessed mother in no time, 2019 is our year of celebration and none will be left out

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Towerofgrace:
What a wonderful God
What a marvelous God
What a marvelous God
What an excellent

What my mother cannot do
What my father cannot do

Hallelujah! Towerofgrace is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Jesus!.

You are God from beginning to the end. There's no place for argument.
You are God all by yourself.

Thank you Jesus! Big congratulationssssssssss to you mama. So happy for you.

Ahhh all mamas get ready o many more are coming..Jesus has shown us all mercy...BFP will be back to back for everyone in Jesus name..

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
dbeauty:

Hallelujah! Towerofgrace is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Jesus!.

You are God from beginning to the end. There's no place for argument.
You are God all by yourself.

Thank you Jesus! Big congratulationssssssssss to you mama. So happy for you.

Ahhh all mamas get ready o many more are coming..Jesus has shown us all mercy...BFP will be back to back for everyone in Jesus name..

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmuFareed: 4:58am On Dec 29, 2018
Congratulations!!! to you mama towerofgrace and all mamas that have gotten their BFP, may you all carry to full term and birth with ease. None of you will experience loss of any kind. And to the rest of us waiting for God's mercy, we shall testify of the glory of God soon.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:01am On Dec 29, 2018
Jaymamma:
Babes, Here's my baby bump.

We're 32 weeks gone cheesy

EDD is September 2019. DH's birth month...JayBaby will be twinning with daddy. Whoop whoop kiss

from your mouth to God's ears sis, Jaybaby will soon be with you sooner than you think in Jesus name, Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 11:59am On Dec 29, 2018
cogratulations ma,INDEED GOD is working on everyone of us...i shall testify soon..
Towerofgrace:
What a wonderful God
What a marvelous God
What a marvelous God
What an excellent

What my mother cannot do
What my father cannot do

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
Congratulations to all the mamas that got their bfps wishing you healthy 9months and supernatural delivery. pls mamas I need your advice. This month I decided to try letrozole and noticed that I didn't get the usual breast tenderness I usually get 10 to 12 days to my period but had cramps during ovulation hope it's okay given that many people complained of breast tenderness upon taking letrozole? Another question is, can I use ovacare, letrozole and m2tone together next circle? Plz save mamas should help me cos it's urgent. God bless everyone here with their heart desires Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FourStar(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hello Mamas and papas of great nations... Pls I have check for Fertilsan M on Jumia, but they don't have in stock presently. Pls any one with info on where and how much I can get it else where should Pls help me. It's urgent Pls. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FourStar(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hello Mamas and papas of great nations... Pls I have check for Fertilsan M on Jumia, but they don't have in stock presently. Pls any one with info on where and how much I can get it else where should Pls help me. It's urgent Pls. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
FourStar:

I saw it on jiji and konga but the price differs. Jiji sells 25k per pack while konga sells 28k. If you can afford d money, just check their sites and decide whether to buy from any of them. There're also some nairalanders that do sell them at a discounted price but I don't have any of their contacts. Baby dust to u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
4realwoman:
from your mouth to God's ears sis, Jaybaby will soon be with you sooner than you think in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen in Jesus name. Thanks sis

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
Towerofgrace:
What a wonderful God
What a marvelous God
What a marvelous God
What an excellent

What my mother cannot do
What my father cannot do

Congratulations mama! So happy for you. May God see you through in the entire 9 months and may you bring forth safely in due time in Jesus Name. If I may ask, where did you do the IUI please?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omololaray: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
congrats @ towerof grace ,just as ur name implies,Gods grace has overshadowed u,may u carry to term and enjoy ur journey smoothly.And to us still trusting God pls never let us give up,God is on the throne working on our situation. thanks baby dudt to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
It is not nice that some people are not discrete about information gotten here, I pray it doesn't backfire in anyway

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 12:42am On Dec 30, 2018
let me kuku also mention my WIDD testimony as well

Prayer & Spiritual part
Baby clothing that i have had and use during programmes (Special Holyghost service, Halleluyah Challenge etc) i brought them out and will place over my abdomen and pray/prophesy immediately i wake up in the morning before getting up from the bed, sometimes i ask DH to place his hands and do same.
I also made a list of GTC women i know personally and pray for them earnestly as well
My Pst wife (God bless her) would always insist i attend special HG service in camp, she even bought baby items as point of contact for I and other waiting mothers in church
A special programme was organised for waiting mothers in my church, 1st of it kind 3days fasting & prayer with an anointing and prayer service on the last day, we were asked to bring baby clothing that was anointed and laid at the alter. I took same baby clothing i was using every morning and used almost to end of the IUI cycle

Medication & Procedure
Sometimes last year, i was written off by LASUTh that only way out was IVF with donor egg cos of high FSH of 10.7 or so and low AMH of 0.31 which indicated low ovarian reserve and so i decided to start taking some supplements dh.ea, COq10, naturefield prenatal with DHA, baby asipirin & fish oil, but stopped 3 months after when there was no bfp, so we then decided to try IUI in the 2nd quarter of this year, i then again started taking COq10, fish oil and ovacare as i couldn't afford naturefield prenatal and also detox with Ruzu bitters, we took another test with the hospital and my result came back very normal, (God be praised) but along the line i started spotting in between periods and stopped the fish oil before we were to start the procedure.
In July we were to start the procedure, infact i had collected my medication from the hospital and was only waiting for AF when i lost my dad cry we had to cancel the procedure for that cycle. After the burial i was reluctant to start again cos i had given up but DH insisted we go through with it, by then it was October i called the hospital and booked to start the procedure, started taking only folic acid & pronatal as i was too scared to add any other supplement not to jeopardize the procedure later switched to Ovacare last minute b4 the procedure used it for 10days later got scared because of the inositol it contains and switched back to pronatal.

God so good, the procedure went well and then my nips started aching like they normally would right b4 AF and i thought i was out, infact i was so frustrated especially as i was having insomnia and really high temp a week before AF was due but i just attributed it to all the medication i was taking, when AF didn't show up when due grin i just carried on thinking the procedure messed up my system (see otondo iya tower), that was how Adorablewifey pushed me to test which i did 3 days later and it was a bfp!!!! Halleluyah

So sisters, just put your trust in God and He would make everything work together for your good, regardless of dr's report, medication, procedure, financial status, God will come through if only you trust in him.

Biko forgive my long epistle and typos.

One love always

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 12:55am On Dec 30, 2018
dbeauty:

Yes oo more to come by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 1:00am On Dec 30, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Wow!!!! Only God can do the impossible IUI,IVF or naturally all that matters is been a mother....I congratulate u Towerofgrace indeed God grace has located you may u carry to term and deliver with ease.

And i also use u as a point of contact that the this time next month i will also be celebrating my BFP cos he has done ot before so he will still do it again.

Amen!!!!, thank you Mama your testimony will be complete and absolutely no gate on hell will stop it in Jesus Name, affliction will never ever arise and come 2019, mama i will celebrate with you, oh sound of rejoicing will be heard in your home and your joy will be full Amen!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
Towerofgrace:

Amen!!!!, thank you Mama your testimony will be complete and absolutely no gate on hell will stop it in Jesus Name, affliction will never ever arise and come 2019, mama i will celebrate with you, oh sound of rejoicing will be heard in your home and your joy will be full Amen!!!!
Amen my love

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FourStar(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
CHILPHARM PHARMACY
No 11, Lateef jakande road,
Agidingbi Ikeja,
Lagos.
Nigeria.

No 96, Ifelodun Street,
Orisunmibare,
Ejigbo,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Pls who know d above pharmacy in Lagos, someone on IUI/IVF nairaland group send me d contact that I can buy fertilsan M from there, I have contacted d pharmacy and was ask to send N57,000 for 3 packs. But don't want to fall into wrong hands. Pls help me if u know they are genuine or not. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
i know the guy martin, have bought from him also. but i did pay on delivery cos I'm in lagos.

FourStar:
CHILPHARM PHARMACY
No 11, Lateef jakande road,
Agidingbi Ikeja,
Lagos.
Nigeria.

No 96, Ifelodun Street,
Orisunmibare,
Ejigbo,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Pls who know d above pharmacy in Lagos, someone on IUI/IVF nairaland group send me d contact that I can buy fertilsan M from there, I have contacted d pharmacy and was ask to send N57,000 for 3 packs. But don't want to fall into wrong hands. Pls help me if u know they are genuine or not. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Towerofgrace:
let me kuku also mention my WIDD testimony as well

Prayer & Spiritual part
Baby clothing that i have had and use during programmes (Special Holyghost service, Halleluyah Challenge etc) i brought them out and will place over my abdomen and pray/prophesy immediately i wake up in the morning before getting up from the bed, sometimes i ask DH to place his hands and do same.
I also made a list of GTC women i know personally and pray for them earnestly as well
My Pst wife (God bless her) would always insist i attend special HG service in camp, she even bought baby items as point of contact for I and other waiting mothers in church
A special programme was organised for waiting mothers in my church, 1st of it kind 3days fasting & prayer with an anointing and prayer service on the last day, we were asked to bring baby clothing that was anointed and laid at the alter. I took same baby clothing i was using every morning and used almost to end of the IUI cycle

Medication & Procedure
Sometimes last year, i was written off by LASUTh that only way out was IVF with donor egg cos of high FSH of 10.7 or so and low AMH of 0.31 which indicated low ovarian reserve and so i decided to start taking some supplements dh.ea, COq10, naturefield prenatal with DHA, baby asipirin & fish oil, but stopped 3 months after when there was no bfp, so we then decided to try IUI in the 2nd quarter of this year, i then again started taking COq10, fish oil and ovacare as i couldn't afford naturefield prenatal and also detox with Ruzu bitters, we took another test with the hospital and my result came back very normal, (God be praised) but along the line i started spotting in between periods and stopped the fish oil before we were to start the procedure.
In July we were to start the procedure, infact i had collected my medication from the hospital and was only waiting for AF when i lost my dad cry we had to cancel the procedure for that cycle. After the burial i was reluctant to start again cos i had given up but DH insisted we go through with it, by then it was October i called the hospital and booked to start the procedure, started taking only folic acid & pronatal as i was too scared to add any other supplement not to jeopardize the procedure later switched to Ovacare last minute b4 the procedure used it for 10days later got scared because of the inositol it contains and switched back to pronatal.

God so good, the procedure went well and then my nips started aching like they normally would right b4 AF and i thought i was out, infact i was so frustrated especially as i was having insomnia and really high temp a week before AF was due but i just attributed it to all the medication i was taking, when AF didn't show up when due grin i just carried on thinking the procedure messed up my system (see otondo iya tower), that was how Adorablewifey pushed me to test which i did 3 days later and it was a bfp!!!! Halleluyah

So sisters, just put your trust in God and He would make everything work together for your good, regardless of dr's report, medication, procedure, financial status, God will come through if only you trust in him.

Biko forgive my long epistle and typos.

One love always

Thank you so much for sharing.

Safe bumping!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: verize3(f), bouncin04(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.