Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396585 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by veneza(f): 1:50am On Jun 03, 2019
Twinee08:
I don't understand what you mean
the cost of HCG I mean.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 6:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Wow!
I can see our own joyfulmama peeping. Mama, e don tey oo.
My sister thanks for the mention. I just came in to read through but I really don't know where to start because the pages are too many.
Hope everyone is doing great sha? It shall end in praise for us.
To those who got bfp, a big congratulations to you, receive the grace to carry to term and deliver like Hebrew women.
The lord will see us through and we shall carry our bundle of joy soon IJN

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Twinee08: 6:24am On Jun 03, 2019
veneza:

the cost of HCG I mean.
I can't say tho, Cos I didn't buy it myself, my brother did. But it should be around 5k per packet
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Narisa01(f): 6:36am On Jun 03, 2019
There's a saying that goes "what you eat affect the way you look, think and feel.. That's to talk us that your food is very important to your health and the way and where its cooked is very important.

HLS Global is a health and Nutrition company that shows families how they can use their food as medicine to fight all kinds of diseases (cancer, diabetes, stroke etc) because if you don't eat your food a medicine you will drink your medicine food.

Call us on 08156901696 for free presentation. A look will convince you.

Health is wealth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kosewu: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2019
Tripletwins222:

You"re absolutely right mama. My hubby and I were victims of staph before and it affected my hubby's count badly. We first treated it with orthodox medications written on the test result. After the treatment, we waited for sometime before we switched over to herbs to flush it out. We continued taking our fertility supplements after the treatment. Our last test showed we're both staph-free and my hubby's count improved as well.
please, whats the name of the herbs you took to flush it?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Just put on your faith bump, pray over it, snap and upload.
thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2019
Faith bump
Us at 18weeks
Me and my babies are doing so well
Daddy and mummy can't wait to meet you both
Pregnancy going so smoothly,i'm enjoying every bit of our journey

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2019
Trippleblessing:
you know that kind of bump that someone will need a mirror so as to snap, that is what has fallen on me. The goodnews is that we are expecting triplets, Samuel, Daniel and Deborah. what I crave for right now is party jollof rice and cold talltosyne yoghurt. Thehomemaker also wants some party jollof rice, her twins are doing absolutely well, we can't wait to meet our LO's.
Guess we have same EDD February 2020.

As we have prophesied may the host if heaven hear and grant our requests.
Amen and Amen sis

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 1realBobby(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=tyhgfrdeswscbhf post=78964151]..

I think is possible since the banana recipe is just one morning something.

But to b on a safer side I think u should not take the omodara

this is good to know.. because I'm about to do the same
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2019
I know God am serving will deliver me I went to hospital today again to conclude my remaining follicular tracking doctor am ovulating but there is nothing he can do than to do surgery for cyst I had O. Sisters what can I do? No money for surgery of 200k and doctor insist I do surgery help me I don't know what to do again am helpless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Amen!
Thanks for coming over. We appreciate your prayers and words of encouragement. Hope you're bouncing with your lo? Pls, prepare ground for us at d other side for we're coming to meet u before you sign out.

No problem smiley smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumIbeji(f): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2019
Adiahaakwaibom1:
I say " Amen" to all the faith bumps wink
How are you doing sis? It's nice hearing from you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jite89: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2019
migeoart:
Us at 18weeks
Me and my babies are doing so well
Daddy and mummy can't wait to meet you both
Pregnancy going so smoothly,i'm enjoying every bit of our journey

Congrats for your baby! My wife is pregnant for three months and i want to know about the fruits. Can I give papaya to my wife? I actually read some benefits of consuming it at https://menstrual-cycle-calculator.com/effect-papaya-fruit-period-pregnancy/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JGracious: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
Faithful is He who has called us His own.
He is good, kind, merciful, gracious, full of wonders and never late.
He will honour your faith wonderful mothers and fathers of nations.
You shall break forth into rejoicing and we shall all rejoice with you.

Keep divine hope alive..it never makes one to be ashamed.
You wont be weary, you wont be faint and you wont be sick.

All that concerns you is perfected in Jesus name.

Love you all!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
JGracious:
Faithful is He who has called us His own. He is good, kind, merciful, gracious, full of wonders and never late. He will honour your faith wonderful mothers and fathers of nations. You shall break forth into rejoicing and we shall all rejoice with you.
Keep divine hope alive..it never makes one to be ashamed. You wont be weary, you wont be faint and you wont be sick.
All that concerns you is perfected in Jesus name.
Love you all!
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
Available for sale

Good morning beautiful mamas..
I have the following for sale wink
Available for sale

6. Efong Yi mu cao and Xi xian cao
7. Doctors Best Serrapeptase Value Pack
(Chinese herbs with 90 caps of 120,000spu Serra)
8. Progesterone cream (can be used before and during pregnancy)
9. Micronized Dhea 25mg of 180 softgels
10. Omega 3 Fish oil plus D3
11. Ubiquinol 100mg of 120 softgels
12. Qunol Ubiquinol plus 250 omega 3, 100mg of 120 softgels
13. Easy@home ovulation and pregnancy test
14. Chewable Methylfolate 800mcg, 400mcg
15. Wobenzym
16. Vitamin D3 200 softgels

Talk to me if interested at mommdav@gmail.com
WhatsApp 0806 982 8125

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
LovethYem:
I know God am serving will deliver me I went to hospital today again to conclude my remaining follicular tracking doctor am ovulating but there is nothing he can do than to do surgery for cyst I had O. Sisters what can I do? No money for surgery of 200k and doctor insist I do surgery help me I don't know what to do again am helpless

Just saw your message on the cyst. I told you dear just don't go to the hospital for now if you do not have the money as you said. Just keep up with your serrapeptase. There are positive reviews on serrapeptase healing cysts.

But if don't have serrapeptase. Do not worry. Just stay away from junk. Process food, like pastry..etc Eat home cooked - Nigeria food. Junk and eating unhealthy is a another cause of cyst. You can also take apple cider with plenty of water. Hot bottle with Castro oil on your tummy too is good. Do not massage if you have pain. Just rub the castor oil on your tummy. Cover with nylon, then cotton material or old dh singlet. Keep adjusting to what you can bear so that it doesn't burn your skin. Place the hot water bottle on it. Then cover with towel. The warmth together with the oil will bring healing.

Do not take any medication to induce ovulation for now until you heal. Clomid, hcg etc and other ovulation inducing medication can cause cysts too. Stay away from clomid and those other ones one mama recommended for ovulation induction. Pls listen to my advice for your good. Do not cause more damage than good.

Good bless you love

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
Wow!!! Beautiful bumps everywhere. God will perfect these declarations in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
LovethYem:

Mama, please take the advice giving to you by the Mama above me. All will be well with you. It's all going to be part of your testimony. You are fruitful

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
Mommdav:

Just saw your message on the cyst. I told you dear just don't go to the hospital for now if you do not have the money as you said. Just keep up with your serrapeptase. There are positive reviews on serrapeptase healing cysts.

But if don't have serrapeptase. Do not worry. Just stay away from junk. Process food, like pastry..etc Eat home cooked - Nigeria food. Junk and eating unhealthy is a another cause of cyst. You can also take apple cider with plenty of water. Hot bottle with Castro oil on your tummy too is good. Do not massage if you have pain. Just rub the castor oil on your tummy. Cover with nylon, then cotton material or old dh singlet. Keep adjusting to what you can bear so that it doesn't burn your skin. Place the hot water bottle on it. Then cover with towel. The warmth together with the oil will bring healing.

Do not take any medication to induce ovulation for now until you heal. Clomid, hcg etc and other ovulation inducing medication can cause cysts too. Stay away from clomid and those other ones one mama recommended for ovulation induction. Pls listen to my advice for your good. Do not cause more damage than good.

Good bless you love

Alright ma i will do just that. For now i cant afford anything to buy i will go for castor oil though have been doing it before i will continue. i surrender all to God. hmmm this doctor are funny o he said if i dont do surgery it will lead to cancer which is dangerous imagine. they talk to scare patient and all cos of money thank so much mama i surrender all to God now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
cherishyy:

Mama, please take the advice giving to you by the Mama above me. All will be well with you. It's all going to be part of your testimony. You are fruitful

Alright ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
LovethYem:
What's the size of the cyst?

I have written about cyst here. Check my post

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Roseey0:

What's the size of the cyst?

I have written about cyst here. Check my post

kindly send me link for your write up about cyst. 4.11cm*3.05cm*4.19cm volume of 27.50ml this is indicate ovarian cyst likely teratoma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
Adiahaakwaibom1:
I say " Amen" to all the faith bumps wink

Hello mama. Good to hear from you. I trust you're doing alright.

May God bless the womb of every woman believing Him for the fruit of the womb.
Mama Towerofgrace, may God visit you soon and wipe away all your tears. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
MGeey:

Hello mama. Good to hear from you. I trust you're doing alright..

Am fine my dear Sister
Staying stronger day by day

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
MumIbeji:

How are you doing sis? It's nice hearing from you

Am very fine , my dear sister
I do come in once in a long while
Saying my own personal little prayer for us all
God will certainly change all our stories for good when we all least expect (((Ehugs)))

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IneedGod(f): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hello all, I'm new to this group and I've been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now.
I'm really getting depressed. Can't eat, sleep or communicate efficiently.
Hope I'm welcome?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 2:25am On Jun 04, 2019
Trippleblessing:
you know that kind of bump that someone will need a mirror so as to snap, that is what has fallen on me. The goodnews is that we are expecting triplets, Samuel, Daniel and Deborah. what I crave for right now is party jollof rice and cold talltosyne yoghurt. Thehomemaker also wants some party jollof rice, her twins are doing absolutely well, we can't wait to meet our LO's.
Guess we have same EDD February 2020.

As we have prophesied may the host if heaven hear and grant our requests.

Amen in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 2:27am On Jun 04, 2019
IneedGod:
Hello all, I'm new to this group and I've been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now.
Hope I'm welcome?

You are very welcome my dear sister. We are all human and it expected to feel like that sometimes, just be brave and courageous, God will perfect all for u IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nnaejima4: 11:27am On Jun 04, 2019
father in heaven have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2019
IneedGod:
Hope I'm welcome?
You're welcome dear, it's well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.